Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chuck, dear, is sex all you think about? I know you're young and your hormones are active, but sex is not the only pursuit that is worthwhile in life, regardless of what Hilda and Harriet Humper may try to tell you," Sandra said, this time scratching one of her jugs through her sweater, the prickly summer heat causing her boom booms to itch a little.

"I know it's not the only pursuit, Momma," Chuck said earnestly, watching his mother scratch her breast and wondering if he should offer a finger or two to help her. "But at eighteen years of age it's certainly right up there in the top one or two."

"Chuck, dear," Sandra said, still scratching at her bigguns though the fabric of her sweater. "I just don't want you to get the idea that I am at your total beck and call when it comes to this 'Humper family values' stuff. We are not the Humpers. We won't ever be the Humpers. We are the Dickers and we will behave like Dickers, your father notwithstanding. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal," Chuck responded gloomily, feeling his wee wee wane for a second as he looked away from her bustline. "But do you think you could pretend we're the Humpers just long enough for me to get my dick sucked?"

"Charles H. Dicker," his mother said ominously, causing Chuck to wish he could recall his words. "If you want me to involve myself in certain acts, you are going to have to learn a little couth and refinement. I do not 'suck dicks.' I give oral gratification. When we have sex, I don't use the nasty vernacular that the Humpers do. I simply call it engaging in coitus or intercourse. Now, do you think you can remember that the next time you want me to reward you? All I ask for is some semblance of manners. I know you can do it."

"You're right, Momma," Chuck said apologetically, visions of possible naked Sandra milkwagons dancing in both his big head and his little one. "I wonder if the two of us might engage in some nice sexual activity this afternoon and maybe possibly even make sweet love together again? What do you think?"

"Oh, now that's more like it, dear!" Sandra almost whooped, hefting her titanic titters way up again with her palms as she then patted him in a motherly way on his wee wee area. "That's saying it the way Sandy likes to hear it, sweetness. Since you put it that way, I think I might be able to oblige you in that regard, my dear son. Just help me off with this sweater again, Chuck. I like it when you help me take it off. That way I can fold it so it doesn't get too wrinkled."

"Sure thing!" he concurred, both of them reaching again for the bottom of the garment, ready to ride it back over her knockers and head.

"Chuck, I don't think it's a good idea to do this here, sweetie," Sandra decided suddenly, pulling her sweater back down over her humongous titsacks. "Don't you think it would be more fun if we went upstairs to my bedroom?"

"Yeah, Momma, I guess you're right," Chuck said, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her eagerly in the direction of the stairs leading to the upper level of the Dicker home. "Harriet and I have done it on the kitchen table a few times and it does get a little uncomfortable, ha ha."

Once the two of them were in the master bedroom of their house, Chuck quickly helped Sandra pull the sweater up over her extra-large knockers and brunette head and then watched impatiently while she folded it and placed it neatly on the top of his father's chest of drawers. "Can I take your bra off again Momma, please?"

"I guess that's okay, Chuck," his mother said sweetly, her cute oversized mountains squeezing pertly from the supportive white cups that provided her much in the way of support. "How can I turn you down when you ask me so sweetly?"

Chuck's hands were shaking with anticipation as he moved closer to his mother, so close that they were almost in a full body clench. He reached around her with his arms to begin to unfasten the hooks of the oversized tit-holder in a calculated move. Having to stretch to reach so far around her globes forced his face to mash against the fullness of her boobage. He took his time, savoring the moment, feeling her soft womanly flesh pressed up against his face. Finally the last hook was undone. Pulling the sheer fabric of the bra gently by the straps, he slowly lowered it on her arms, exposing her naked womanly pillows an inch at a time.

"You are so beautiful, Momma," he moaned sincerely, taking in the spectacular view of her now completely exposed bosom, her tear-shaped massive wobbling whoppers that reached nearly to her navel once they were unsheathed. "You look so good I wish I could just eat you all up."

His words giving him an idea, he suddenly bent low, his face once again level with her chest. Sticking out his tongue, he licked at the tender milky white flesh of her breasts, drawing his tongue slowly across the vast expanse of her womanly assets. Sandra sighed deeply, obviously aroused by his actions and without even consciously forming the intent, she almost reflexively reached down and gave his by now bulging crotch a forceful squeeze. He reached down and rubbed his mother between her legs, feeling her moist nether lips through her slacks and panties, garnering a coo of appreciation.

"Oh, dear, that feels good to my big breasts, Chuck, ohhhhhh, and my vagina too, but I think we need to take your pants off, sweetie," Sandra said softly, feeling an urgency first emanating from her Dicker bazooms, but then centering right in the core of her womanhood where he touched her. "Cause I want thiiiiiiisssss, my lovely boy."

His mother firmly gripped her son's erect shlong through his pants to add emphasis and weight to her words and then moved her topless nude globular girls away from his face, pulling his solid blue t-shirt over his head, touching his bare chest and then going to her knees to indulgently undo his pants, her hilltops of G-cup goodness resounding and ricocheting around throughout their encounter.

"Oh, Momma," Chuck Dicker swooned, looking at his heavily laden mother who was naked to the waist as he was too by this point as she knelt and took her time with his pants, like a good mother would.

Finally, with Chuck's clumsy assistance, Sandra was able to get his pants off. Folding them neatly, she placed them on Richard Dicker's dresser, right on top of her own carefully discarded clothing.

"Oh my goodness," Sandra commented in amazement, sighing deeply as Chuck gave her a nipple pinchy on both bodacious breasts. "You really do have one eager member there, don't you? I don't think I've ever seen him stand so high and proud before. He's going to stretch your underwear all out of shape if we don't get him out of there soon, Chuckie."

Reaching out tentatively with her left hand, Sandra rubbed the gigantic bulge that was causing her son's Fruit of the Looms to form a tent big enough to sleep six.

"Oh, Momma, if you keep that up I'm likely to ejaculate before we even get my underwear off," Chuck moaned, running his fingers through her long gorgeous hair as he surveyed every inch of her outcroppings.

"We wouldn't want that, would we?" Sandra asked rhetorically, grabbing the waistband of his tightie whities and pulling them down, no mean feat considering the size of the bulge impeding their smooth passage off of his body. "Why, that naughty little fellow of yours just sprang up so fast he almost took my eye out. Oh, he's a beautiful boy, isn't he, Chuck? Look at all those veins just throbbing away and that big shiny crown of his. Oh, I think I'm feeling a bit of humidity down south, if you know what I mean."

"Thank you, Momma," Chuck managed to say as he tried very hard not to move too fast and upset her well-mannered sensibilities. "But do you think we could get on with some sexual gratification here because I'm about to explode, I'm so horny."

"I'm sorry, sweet boy," Sandra replied with soft laughter that rattled her rack She licked the palm of her hand before sliding it up and down the shiny sheen of his full-on erection. "I don't mean to be a tease. I just think that sometimes it's best to draw out the anticipation. Makes it so much better when it finally happens, don't you think?"

"I'm going to anticipate myself right into an instant ejaculation if something doesn't happen pretty darn quick," Chuck quipped, flicking at her breasts playfully. "Do you think I could avail myself of some of that oral gratification now?"

"Ohhhh, Chuckie, you want me to put your penis in my mouth and throat!" Sandra told her boy playfully, rubbing the underside of his wee wee with the tip of her thumb right beneath the bulbous head as he tweaked at each of her cantaloupe slopes of hilly hilltops.

"Well, yeah, Momma! I mean, heck, yeah!" Chuck sheepishly sighed in a loud and almost impatient voice as a drip of pre-cum found its way out of the end of his cockhead, eeking onto one of her overhanging middle-aged mammaries. "It feels even better when a momma does it! Ha ha ha! That's what Henry Humper says about sex with his mom!"

"Yeah, that little Humper degenerate would say something like that, wouldn't he?" Sandra spoke disapprovingly of Chuck's best friend, even as she licked the remainder of clear fluid from the hole of his spongy mushroom and then stuck her tongue inside his urethra for a second and flicked it in and out.

"You know, Chuck," his mother admitted earnestly, absentmindedly running her hand along the rigid shaft of his jumbo Johnson, bumping her right boob with her forearm in the process. "I was horrified at first when you told me about the Humpers and their sexcapades. I really thought that Hilda must be totally messed up and that she'd raised a couple of degenerates like herself. And she did. But you know what, baby? She was right about one thing. I mean, what could possibly bring a mother and son closer together than having him squirt his semen in her mouth and down between her legs? It doesn't get more intimate than that, now does it? I think this will give us a really close relationship, Chuckie, and I'll have to write Hilda a note thanking her for giving us such a gift. I can even forgive her for seducing your father all those years."

"Gee, that's a swell idea," Chuck said sweetly, putting his hand on the back of his mother's head to try to steer her mouth closer to his demanding organ.

"Now shove that big hard member on in there, my sweet son!" Sandra exuded horniness, her jugs a-juggling, her nipples hard and sharp with lust. "Cause I'm hungry to suck ya!"

Sandra Dicker slid the head of Chuck's cock into her pursed mouth and in seconds her lips were pressed against his pubic bone while her hands pulled and rubbed on his dangling balls. Her head began a steady up and down sawing on his sex organ that made her heavy bazooms beat against her son's kneecaps. Chuck's jizz-laden testicles almost sloshed against her chin with their cargo. He knew he could barely hold out at all this time and as he began to gently buck his waist, humping his peter down into her velvety throat, the surge of his impending squirt-outs built like a surge of power that heated his bounding nuts and drove itself into his seven-inch staff. And finally he lost it. The noisy slaps of his mother's jugs against his legs and the sight of her brunette head bounding on his stalk and the loud sloppy slurping, the sighing and gurgling coming from her throat and the sight of her motherly slobber adorning his knob all served to shove him unceremoniously over the fucking edge of the orgasmic cliff. He had been waiting two hours for this feeling and here it was.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Chuck grunted with every shot that escaped his urethra, his phallus coating the back of her throat with the contents of his testes as he reached down to palm her G-cup titmeat, temporarily arresting the kinetic motion of her bloated pair, the same pair he had sucked milk from as an infant. "Momma, Momma, Mooooooooommmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

And it was in this moment that he fully and completely realized the rightness of Humper family values and all they portended for his penis and for Sandra's pussy and breasts. But he realized more than that. He had, in many ways, assimilated. Despite his mother's earlier admonition, he truly had been transformed. He had become a Humper.

THE END

12