Momma Domme, Daddy Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you like it because you'll be seeing a whole lot more of it now."

"Oh don't worry, Mom," said Ashley, trying to give as good as she got, "I much prefer your naughty side," the two smiled at each other.

"Ready then sweetie?" Emma asked, nodding her head towards the obedient slave, who hadn't moved an inch since being tied town.

"Yes Ma'am," answered Ashley with gusto. She placed herself onto the bed and stood behind her father's naked ass, still striped from the beating her mother had given him the night before. She stood still for a moment, enjoying the sense of power it gave her to just stand over him, cock poised at the ready, his ass vulnerable to attack whenever her whim dictated.

Emma looked on with a feeling of great excitement, she was about to watch her daughter perform her first act of dominance, she had waited for this moment for as long as she suspected her daughter's dominant tendencies and now it was about to happen. She waited for the moment, ready to see her daughter finally cross the threshold from being her daddy's little girl to being mommy's little dominant.

Finally the moment came, Ashley felt as though she had waited long enough. She placed a hand on the small of her father's back to steady herself and pressed her crotch forwards. She knew that she take a little more time to tease him and so she rubbed the cock slowly up and down his crack, pausing briefly as she touched his anus, allowing him to believe she was about to push forward before continuing with her teasing motions. She rested the cock against his puckered hole and slapped the head of the cock heavily onto her father's entrance. She could hear a few muffled moans escaping through the makeshift gag that sealed his lips closed, she enjoyed the small acknowledgement that he was suffering, it excited her greatly to see her father like this, such a helpless little bitch.

She took another look at her mother who was staring intently at the scene spread out before her. From where she stood she could see her husband's crumpled body and her daughter standing firmly behind him, making him suffer. She could see the faint trace of her daughter's nipples through the singlet that she wore and she saw the look of intense concentration on the young woman's face. Briefly they made eye contact and Emma nodded her approval.

Ashley took this as a sign to press home the advantage she had over her father. Straightening out her arm on her father's back she pushed the cock slowly into his puckered ass. His tiny hole resisted as the cock forced its way in, slipping gradually forward before stopping in place. James' eyes were closed with a combination of the pleasure, the pain and the humiliation, his face was flushed red and beneath his bowing body his cock was rock solid. He moaned through the gag, louder than before, Ashley enjoyed the sound that her father emitted and quickly pulled the cock back towards her, her father's asshole resisting the return journey almost as much as the original slow thrust.

She allowed the cock to slip out of her father's ass and watched intently as his hole quickly closed itself up again. She wasted no time and forced herself back inside him, this time not allowing the resistance in his ass to slow her down, she thrust her hips vigorously forwards, the dildo slid through with ease and James tried to cry out but was muffled by the gag. Ashley pulled back once more, this time not allowing the cock to escape her father's tight ass and giving him no time to rest before thrusting it back in again, reveling in more moans of pleasure and pain from her father.

She looked back at her mother who was enjoying the show, her eyes fixed intently on her daughter, admiring the beauty of seeing her only child in complete control of her surroundings. Noticing her mother's apparent happiness with the scene laid out before her Ashley felt her confidence swell significantly and continued with her efforts.

She thrust the cock back and forth with ever increasing speed, allowing her hips to move, almost involuntarily, to the natural rhythm she felt inside her. With each forwards thrust she heard her father moan and with each motion backwards she heard him breathing heavily through his nose, attempting to catch his breath. As she lost herself to the feeling of power she got from fucking her father's ass she started to move automatically. She no longer thought about the thrusts that she drove mercilessly into him, she was on autopilot, in a state of complete control. She felt as though she could have gone on all day, never relenting. She imagined her father screaming for mercy beneath his gag but allowing him none, constantly thrusting until it suited her to stop. Soon she snapped out of her reverie but continued her assault nonetheless, the feeling of resistance seemed to have gone and she pumped heavily into his accepting hole.

She felt her body building up a light sweat as the exertion of the thrusts finally caught up to her. The thin cotton of her singlet stuck to her body, like a second skin, she felt the heat of chest rising beneath it and she saw her mother looking intently upon the nipples that were now clearly pressing against the fabric. In a moment of recklessness she slowed her thrusting and threw off her singlet, exposing her bare breasts before she continued to pound her father's ass. She continued to rock back and forth, picking up the pace once more, her pert globes bouncing freely against her chest as a light sweat built up and her breathing became heavy with the exertion. Finally she could take no more and pulled out of her father's ass, holding the dildo slightly away from him.

As she withdrew she noticed that he seemed to move back towards the cock, as if silently begging for more, without warning she gave him what he wanted and quickly thrust the cock into his eager asshole, finding none of the resistance that she'd experienced when she had started. Before he could get used to it she pulled it back out again and stepped casually of the bed, giving her father a hard slap on the ass before sitting down.

Emma came and sat down beside her, placing an arm around the naked frame of her daughter, allowing her to catch her breath before engaging her in conversation. "How was it?" she asked, eagerly awaiting her response.

"That was great," replied Ashley, now recovered from the tiring experience, "that husband of yours is a real bitch," she added, firmly confident with her newfound dominant role.

"You were amazing," said Emma, her sincerity was obvious.

"Thanks."

"I couldn't keep my eyes off you, sweetie, you really knew what to do up there,"

"I noticed that you were watching me, made me feel really good to know I was living up to your example," said Ashley, happy that her mother was so pleased with her efforts. "So what do we do now?"

"Well someone's going to have to clean up that cock of yours before we put it back in the box."

Ashley remembered what her mother had said earlier and wasted no time preparing herself for giving another round of humiliation. Without waiting for any explicit instruction from her mother Ashley hopped back up onto the bed, only this time she stood at its head, standing over her father's flushed red face. She looked at her slave for a moment before kneeling down before him, his head still fixed onto the sheets, looking out to one side, not daring to look at his daughter, especially after she had proved to him how rough she was willing to be.

She placed a hand on the back of his head and pulled his face away from the sheets, he moaned loudly as she tugged at his hair but he soon stopped and looked upon his daughter. He was surprised to see that she was completely naked; wearing nothing except the strap on that she had just used to fuck him so mercilessly. He could see that the shaft was still wet, dampened by a combination of the lube that had been applied and the juice from his ass, he knew what was coming and waited for the inevitable.

Ashley placed her hand at the corner of the tape that fastened his mouth closed and tore it off roughly, enjoying the sight of her father shuddering in pain as she did. "Spit," she ordered, referring to the panties that still sat in his mouth. With a pathetic blowing action they fell from his mouth and fell heavily onto the bed, unfolding themselves slightly as they rested. Ashley took the panties, now far wetter than when she had taken them off, and placed them onto her father's head, like a hat.

She looked at her father who was staring back at her fearfully, "how was that Daddy," she asked in a mocking little girl voice.

"That was amazing Mistress, thank you," he said, genuinely thankful for the brutal fucking she had just given him.

"What are you going to do for me now, you little slut?" she asked, replacing her cutesy tones with ones that ringed with severity and control.

"I'm going to clean that cock for you," he said, his face reddening with shame.

"Well go on then," said Ashley impatiently.

James raised his head slightly higher and then lowered his mouth over the entire length of the cock, from such close proximity he could smell the moistness that his aroused daughter was exuding and felt dizzy with the very notion that it was dominating him that had made her so damp.

His reverie was soon broken by the barking tone of his disappointed daughter "not like that you stupid whore, I want to see you lick it, I'm not like all those sailors you no doubt go down on, I want you to clean it not deep-throat it."

"Yes Mistress," he said dejectedly, "sorry mistress," that comment about sailors had really humiliated him. He had never sucked a guy off in his life and he knew that his daughter suspected as much but the comment still caused him considerable shame.

He turned his head to one side and licked the dildo with more deliberate strokes. He allowed his tongue to dance softly over the rubber shaft and enjoyed giving his daughter a show as he pressed his lips against it and ran them softly up each side. Before long the dildo had been cleaned, it was still moist but now it was the moisture that he had very deliberately applied that made its surface glisten.

"That's enough," said Ashley, now taking dominance confidently in her stride. "Sit up," she said forcefully indicating her father kneel before her. He did so immediately, revealing his throbbing erection to his daughter. Ashley looked briefly at her father's cock, it was not a bad size but she saw no reason why she should tell him that, "no wonder nobody wants to fuck you when all you've got is that pathetic little thing between your legs."

James was stung by the comment but bowed his head respectfully as his face reddened with embarrassment. He said nothing, he knew better than to argue.

Ashley stood up and turned her back to her father before kneeling back down on the bed and placing her hands on headboard. "Now," she said. "I seem to remember that there was some talk of you worshipping my asshole."

James looked up excitedly; he stared intently at his daughter's ass, a hungry look in his eyes.

"Well I think you've earned it," she said, hiding a wicked grin from her father. "Don't just stare at it... eat it!"

James needed no encouragement and shuffled towards his daughter, his pace restricted by the fact his hand were still taped behind his back. He leant in close to his daughter's pert buttocks, readying himself for the pleasure he had been anticipating.

Ashley turned to look at him, her grin widening as he approached. She waited until his face was mere millimeters away from her ass before standing up and stepping back off the bed to rejoin her mother.

"Did you really think I was going to give it away that easily?" she asked him, mockingly. "Come on, answer me, did you really think I was going to let you taste me?"

"Yes mistress," he said, pathetically, kneeling back down on the bed.

"You've got a pretty inflated view of yourself if you think that," Ashley teased as she bent down and slipped the strap on off her hips, leaving her young body completely naked. She threw the strap on at her father's chest with some force; he barely moved and didn't react to the force of the blow. "Get downstairs and finish cleaning that kitchen," she ordered.

"Wait," said Emma, who had until that moment been happy just to watch. She walked over to James who had stopped in his tracks and removed the duck tape that bound his wrist together. "Off you go," she said dismissively as she dropped the tape onto the floor.

She turned to her daughter and smiled, looking on with a sense of pride. "You were amazing," she said, "you've taken to this so well."

"Hey," said Ashley, "it's only because I have the best teacher."

"Well who cares, eh? As long as were both happy, I'm glad that Momma's little girl grew up to become such a good Domme." She reached out for a hug. Ashley quickly embraced her mother, pressing her body tightly to the woman who had showed her so much. It seemed so natural that Ashley should be pressing her naked body against that of her caring mother that it didn't once enter the minds of either of them. Eventually they pulled away from the hug.

"What do you have planned now then?" asked Emma, excited to hear how her daughter was going to humiliate their slave even more.

"I'm not sure," she said, "You have any ideas?"

"I've got one that I think you'll like," said Emma, "Put on some fresh panties and a bra and I'll meet you downstairs in ten minutes."

"Okay," said Ashley enthusiastically. "Let's call it fifteen; I want to take a shower first."

"Alright, I'll see you in fifteen, now run along," said Emma, giving her daughter a playful slap on her bare ass as she trotted merrily out of the room.

12