Momma's Boys

Story Info
Keeping things close to home.
2.3k words
4.18
189.1k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Yvonne, you know it ain't right."

"Oh stop your whining Dion. I can't help it that you were raised a prude. I wasn't and I'm not going to become one just to suit you."

"This ain't got nothing to do with being prudish Yvonne, it's got to do with decency."

"You calling me indecent Dion?"

"I'm just saying that it ain't right. The boys are at an age when things can get misunderstood."

"The boys can misunderstand what?"

"You know Vonnie, things."

"Things Dion?"

"Well yeah Vonnie, things."

Suddenly I knew what Dion was getting at and almost as suddenly I realized that he had a valid concern.

I am a forty-five year old woman with two grown and married daughters. My mother, my daughters, even my grandmother and aunts, along with myself, have never been ashamed of our bodies and we never worried about being scantily clad in front of the men in our family. I'm not talking nudity here; we just didn't spend a lot of time covering up around the house. My father, brothers, and an occasional uncle or two have seen me nude and it was no big thing. I grew up not being ashamed of my body and not thinking it wrong to see anyone else's. When I married at nineteen I lucked out and got a guy who was a free spirit and we eventually became nudists so I've never been overly concerned about clothes, especially in my own house.

I lost Don to cancer when I was thirty-nine and I mourned him for two years. Then I started dating and four years later I met and married Dion. Dion had two sons: Phillip who was nineteen and going on twenty, and Todd who had just turned eighteen. Almost from day one Dion was on me for the way I dressed around the house and I shrugged it off. That is I shrugged it off until I finally figured out what Dion's problem was - he was afraid of what might happen - he was jealous of his sons and he was afraid that they might see the way I ran around the house as a come on. Dion was afraid they might get lucky sometime when he was wasn't around!

To understand his concern you had to go back to that period in my life when I stopped mourning Don and started dating. There is no nice way of saying it; for those four years I was an absolute slut! The last year of Don's illness had been sexless and so had the two years I'd spent in widow's weeds. When I finally decided that it was time to get on with my life I went just a little overboard. I didn't mean too, but too much to drink one night had led to some multiple partner sex and I found that I liked it. I was never what you might call a gangbang queen; never did have sex with really large groups, but three or four was pretty common. It was during that period that I met Dion.

At first he didn't appear to be anyone special. He wasn't bad looking and he was a more than adequate lover, but he was just one of many. I didn't really pay much attention to him until I started noticing that he always seemed to be one of the three or four that I ended up in bed with. One morning, after one of my rare large groups - eight I think it was - I woke up and Dion was in bed with me. That was not a normal occurrence. Usually my sessions ended around three in the morning, everyone left, and I went to bed alone, but there was Dion in my bed at nine in the morning.

"What are you doing here?"

He reached over and began rolling my left nipple between his fingers and said, "Trying to make points."

My breasts are very sensitive and I moaned and said, "Well that's certainly one way of doing it."

After a little mutual head and a slow leisurely fuck Dion took me out to breakfast. Over coffee I asked, "So, what's the deal with trying to make points?"

"I'm trying to make points because I think that you would be a perfect fit for me."

"How's that?"

"Just that the perfect woman for me has to like sex as much as you seem to."

"Sorry sweetie, but I'm not looking for anything permanent."

"Maybe not now, but maybe someday. I just want to put my oar in early."

"Just out of curiosity explain to me how you see this prospective relationship."

"Open."

"Open? What's that mean?"

"Free to play as long as you come home."

"Both sides?"

"Of course. I'm not capable of being a one-woman man, but I do need a steady, stable relationship. The woman I have that relationship with will ideally feel the same way. I think that woman is you."

"Sorry sweetie, sounds good, but I'm nowhere near being ready for something like that."

"That's okay, I'm a patient man."

He was. We did start seeing more of each other and by the end of that four year period I was ready to cut back on my activities - not eliminate, but cut back - to once or twice a month and Dion was there to talk me into an open marriage.

Surprisingly, it worked. It was like a normal marriage except that when I felt the need for more than just one cock I was free to have them. Some times with Dion and sometimes without him and he had the same freedom if he found a lady he wanted to play with. Things were just fine until I figured out what Dion's problem was with the way I dressed around the house.

It was Dion's own fault. If he had just kept his mouth shut nothing would have changed, but once a slut, always a slut and I began to see my two step-sons as prime beef and a reason to never have to leave the house to play. I told Dion that I understood where he was coming from and that I would try and be a little more circumspect. And when he was home I was. When he wasn't home and either or both of the boys were I turned into a tease. Actually I wasn't teasing; it was more along the lines of an open invitation. I left the bathroom door open when I was in the shower; I left the bedroom door open when I was dressing, I walked around the house in see-thru bra and panties and I smiled at the hardons I was producing. I did everything but flat out ask the boys to fuck me. I could tell that the boys were interested, but there were either too inexperienced or too scared to make a move. If it was going to happen, I was going to have to make it happen.

It was a Tuesday morning and Dion had just left for work. Todd had an early morning class so only Phillip and I were in the house. Phillip was still in bed and so I made my move. I stripped, put a touch of rouge on my nipples and walked into Phillip's bedroom. He was still asleep when I eased the covers off of him and I smiled when I saw that he slept naked. Not having to wrestle his PJs or boxers off was going to make it so much easier. I ran my tongue along the length of his soft cock, swirled it around his cockhead and then took him in my mouth. After that he was mine. He came awake and I was lying across his legs with my hot mouth sucking his rapidly hardening dick and by the time he was fully awake I was sliding my wet pussy down his stiff pole. I could see confusion and panic on his face and I leaned forward and whispered, "Relax baby, just relax and enjoy. Let mommy make you feel good. We have all day sweetie, all day and mommy wants to ring your chimes."

Phillip was not a virgin, but he wasn't all that experienced either. By four o'clock that afternoon, when I was finally able to pry myself away from his cock, he was a whole lot more experienced and eager to continue his education.

As I let his spent cock slip from my mouth I said, "This is our secret sweetie, right? If we keep this quiet we can do it again. Would you like that? Would you like some more of mommy's pussy?"

He grunted out a yes and reached up to pull me back down.

"Don't be a greedy guts sweetie. I have to get up and get dinner started. We wouldn't want daddy to come home and fine you with your cock in me, would we? That would be a quick end to this and we don't want that, do we? Be a good boy, get up and get dressed and make your bed look a little less like a bed in a whore house and your horny step-mother will try and find a way to suck your cock before you go to bed tonight."

I was showered, sweet smelling and had dinner on the table when Dion got home. When he saw me he smiled and said, "You've been up to something, I can tell." I smiled back at him and told him that I had spent some quality time that afternoon with a rather horny young man.

"Anyone that I know?"

"No baby, just one of the guys I met on my last evening out."

"Did he leave enough for me?"

I giggled and told him that I thought I could fit him in. He went upstairs to get out of his dirty clothe and take a shower and as soon as I heard the shower running I hurried to the front room and started sucking Phillip's cock. I had one ear on the shower and the other listening for the front door as I slobbered all over Phillip's meat. What I was hoping for was for Todd to come home and catch Phillip and me in the act while Dion was still in the shower, but it didn't happen. The shower stopped running just as Phillip came in my mouth and I was at the kitchen sink brushing my teeth when Todd finally got there.

It was two days before I had another chance to fuck Phillip, not that I hadn't been trying to get his cock sooner, but he felt he couldn't miss another day of classes. I couldn't catch a quickie before he left for school because Todd was always around. I fully intended that Todd's cock was going to find it's way into my pussy, but I either had to catch him alone as I had Phillip or let him catch Phillip and me in the act. I don't know why, but I just had the feeling that Phillip would balk if I suggested that we bring Todd in on the fun. I was actually so horny thinking of getting to fuck Phillip again that I had to go out bar hoping and get four guys to spend an afternoon with me in a motel.

Dion had just left for work and I was in the kitchen putting the dirty breakfast dishes in the dishwasher when Phillip walked into the room. I smiled at him and dropped the robe I was wearing to the floor. "Does this give you any ideas sweetie?" Phillip looked around nervously and I said, "What's the matter sweetie, don't want mommy any more?"

"Todd is here."

"No he isn't sweetie. He left five minutes before your father did."

"Yeah, but he forgot a book and came back. He's upstairs right now."

"And you don't want to share mommy, is that it?"

"You said we had to keep it a secret."

"So I did sweetie, but what I meant was that we had to keep your father from finding out. So bring your cock over here to mommy and if Todd finds out and wants to join in I certainly won't object."

Phillip looked around, shrugged his shoulders and then he opened his fly and walked over to me. I was on my knees sucking his cock when I saw Todd standing in the doorway watching. I took my mouth off Phillip's cock and smiled at Todd, "Come on over here sweetie and let mommy show you how she likes to take care of her boys."

That was six months ago. I'm spending a lot more time at home these days although I still go out when I feel the need for more that two cocks. I know that Phillip and Todd could probably bring home a virile friend or three if I asked, but I'm a little leery of doing that. Young men tend to be quite boastful and the last thing I want is for it to get out that Phillip and Todd's mom is an easy lay. It might get back to Dion and while normally hearing that I'm getting fucked by other guys wouldn't bother him, the news that his sons are fucking his wife might.

My best days are the ones when Phillip and Todd are home all day while Dion is at work and then Dion comes home horny and keeps me busy all night. It is a shame that I can't figure out a way that I can have my three studs together because then I never would have to leave the house. Who knows, one of these days I might get lucky, but until then I'll just have to be satisfied with "momma's boys" during the day and daddy at night.