Momma's Cock Ch. 08

Story Info
18 year old Wesley finally begins to please his busty mother.
3.6k words
4.16
293.7k
105

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are fictional and over eighteen years old. By continuing to read, the reader acknowledges voluntarily encountering depraved and offensive material. If any ideas for more, experiences, comments on the stories, or links to similarly themed material exist, kindly submit them to the author. This story includes a brief homage.

____________________________

The boy arrived to the large house he and his mother shared right around noon. His mother welcomed him home with a motherly smile and a hug. She said that she had missed him last night, and was making him a sandwich for lunch. The boy took a seat at the table. He thought she smelled good, felt soft in his arms, and sounded so sweet and loving. This was his mother, the comforting security he had always had. Until a week ago. Almost as if she could read his mind, his mother interrupted his thoughts.

"Wesley, honey, I love you. Whatever else you think or happens, you must never forget that. Do you know that, baby?"

He hesitantly replied with a meek, "yes momma, I know."

"Good baby. Listen, I want to have a talk with you." She pushed the sandwich in front of him. "I just have things that I need. Think of me as spoiled if you want. Your daddy sure did spoil me. And I get what I want, from everybody I want something from. It's just part of who I am. You love your mom, don't you Wes?"

"Yes, definitely," he responded immediately. He thought it was wisest to not interrupt her too much and keep his responses brief. He nodded solemnly at her and continued eating his sandwich. The boy was relieved that his sandwich didn't taste like it was full of sperm.

"I know you love me. You will always love me. And just because your mom has weird needs, that only means you want to keep your momma happy and accommodate those needs, right? I mean honey, I don't want to be too demanding. I thought about it all night last night, and I like your proposal. I still want to be your mom that loves you and takes care of you. One night a week of you taking care of my needs sounds like it will work for both of us."

Wesley began to get so excited at the prospect of his demented mother taking it easy on him that he could barely contain himself.

"But Wes baby, I refuse to fight with you. My needs are simple. You do what I want. I don't want to ever have to have it get ugly. I don't want to physically force you, blackmail you, argue with you, even tell you twice. I want you to enjoy obeying me, or at least act like you do. And I want some qualify effort on your part. So, if you can absolutely make me feel amazing, and behave as though you love every minute of it --and I mean a stellar performance- then we can do things your way. Once a week, every Saturday, I get my way with you. The rest of the week, we'll be our ..normal selves."

She finished speaking as the boy finished eating his sandwich. They just looked at each other, mother and son. A few moments passed, and Wesley felt like everything just might be all right. He started to believe again that she did care about him. He started to actually look forward to pleasing her.

"Son, my precious son.. Do you want to see momma's big tits?"

He was floored. The boy nodded so violently that he got a little dizzy. He realized he was breathing heavily. Right across the table from him, his stacked mother lifted her arms and slowly pulled her dark grey sweatshirt over her head. As the bottoms of her soccer-ball sized giant breasts came into view, he was briefly disappointed to see the special-made black bra holding them in place (and covering his view). The titflesh above the bra was just as creamy and tasty-looking as he remembered. He had never seen more tremendous or suckable tits in his life, even online. As she finished getting the shirt off, his mother threw it on the floor and stood up. All she was wearing now was her oversized black bra and a loose-fitting black skirt that went down past her knees. Somewhat conservative, as always. She stood looking at her son, then smiled. She knew that he wanted her. The disgusting things he had done in the last week had prompted him to finally overcome any guilt or aversion he had to the idea of fucking his own mother. He was hers.

"All right Wesley, time to start listening to your mother. Stand up and get naked."

The boy couldn't comply quickly enough, within seconds he was on his feet and his clothes were on a pile on the kitchen floor next to him. He stood straight, his dick aiming firmly towards his mother. He was rock hard with the idea of getting to pound her pussy. He couldn't wait to see under that long skirt. His mother must have seen him staring at her crotch and licking his lips slowly, because she giggled.

"I forget you're new to being a submissive. Silly boy. Get on your knees." She smiled fondly at her son as he complied and his knees hit the cold kitchen floor. She approached him slowly, speaking as she walked. The boy openly oogled her huge quivering tits.

"See, I can be nice to you. As long as I don't have to tell you twice. This can be fun, if you pay attention. Wesley, this afternoon we are going to play a game. You are going to please me with your mouth, for hours, until I am satisfied. At some point during that time, I'll entertain a visitor or two. You'll keep pleasing me with your mouth, from under the table."

"But mom, they'll see me," the boy objected. They both looked at their thin wooden table.

"Nonsense, baby. There's a tablecloth in the hall closet. Go get it and put it on the table." He began to get up from the cold tiles. She shook her head. "No Wesley, stay on your knees around momma." She noted his frown, though he obeyed and crawled from the kitchen. She watched his skinny pale ass as he left on hands and knees, and she licked her full lips. She was turned on and getting ready to ravage her little son.

Although he was out of the room, she knew he could hear her so she continued talking to him and cooing him. "Wes, you should understand what this is all about. The only thing that turns me on more than people obeying me is humiliation. It's not about you being on your knees, or licking someone's balls, or eating cock cream by the gallon. It's about the humiliation. If you were gay, our activities would be completely different. So when you think 'why is she making me do this the hard way?' the answer is because it's the hard way."

By then he had returned to the kitchen with the big tablecloth and was making his way back across the floor. When he was close to her, the boy looked at her with the big innocent eyes that she loved. He asked her, "so it turns you on a lot just to see me on my knees?"

In response, she spread her legs a little bit and nodded down towards the tile floor beneath her long skirt. The boy looked. Between his mother's small bare feet he saw a little shiny spot on the tile. Looking closer, he saw a thin strand rising from the shining puddle on the floor. The clear liquid strand rose up out of sight under her long skirt. His mother was literally dripping her wetness onto the kitchen floor. Right in front of him. She was literally so turned in she was leaking her girl-cum onto the floor. And he was on his knees, just a couple feet away.

He looked up at his mother. Standing side-by-side she was a few inches taller than him. She was even built a little bigger than him, though all her flesh was in the perfect places. But just then, she towered over him. As he looked up, the bottom half of her face was obscured by her jutting giant tits. The proud oversized nipples stood out like small cocks. Her hands were on her hips as she looked down at him, and he read both confident ownership and approving love in her gaze. He was fulfilling his role well, he knew. They locked eyes and for a moment he understood, and all he wanted to do was please her. He knew what she was silently ordering, and he wanted nothing more. He moved his teenage face against the cold kitchen tile floor and pressed his lips over the silver-dollar sized puddle of sticky clear fluid. Wesley slurped the stuff up into his mouth until he couldn't get more, then ran his tongue over the surface of the floor to clean up the rest. It tasted familiar somehow, and strong. It didn't taste like Sue at all, or even feel like Sue's cum as it ran down his throat. The boy was distracted by the feeling of more of his mother's cum leaking down onto the back of his head in a new steady stream. He knew instinctively that he should keep his face pressed against that floor until told otherwise. The stream of pre-cum continued to drip into his hair and down the back of his neck, as he bowed unmoving before his mother. It was only then that he noticed his own hard cock uncomfortably pressing into the floor.

His mother reached down and took the tablecloth. Without a word, she walked away from him and put it over the kitchen table. The boy kept his lips pressed against the slimy remnants of the floor-puddle.

"There we go my son. How do you think that will work?"

The boy looked at the table and immediately noted that the sides of the tablecloth, while they hung pretty low to the ground, were high enough that if he moved around very much under the table his mother's mysterious company would see him. He did not want anyone to know he was a sex-slave for his own mom, so he knew he would have to be very careful. He also knew better than to complain.

"Perfect, I can't wait to please you with my mouth."

"Little Wes, you're so good at this. All you had to realize is that you want to please me. Now it's easy, isn't it? It's coming natural to you. Are you ready to please me?"

"I cannot wait, mother." He smiled up at her.

The boy's voluptuous mother stood in her kitchen, looking down at her teenaged son on his knees before her. After the week she had put him through, he would do whatever she required. At this point, she knew he would comply mostly out of simple fear of what she would do if he didn't obey. But there was a growing part of him that just wanted to comply, wanted to please her and make her happy no matter what. She tweaked her massive nipples and rubbed her own tits softly as he looked up at her. He looked so innocent, just waiting to be told what to do. He was ready.

She reached down and slowly lifted her long skirt up to her waist. She watched as her son's eyes excitedly followed her rapidly revealed legs up and up. Her skirt now past her knees, she studied his face carefully, full of anticipation. She was so hot, waiting for this.

Wesley was rock hard. He looked up, trying to see just a bit farther, every moment that skirt raised. What turned him on the most was the thick steady stream of fluid falling from between her thighs. He couldn't wait to see a pussy that wet, to dive in face first. The skirt rose, and she collected it with her left hand, holding it up. Soon she pulled it high enough for him to see her. He gasped.

A pink ribbon, tied with a cute little pink bow, held the biggest pulsing cock he had ever seen against his mother's left thigh. The giant throbbing prick seemed as long as his own forearm. It pulsed as it slowly vomited forth a string of pre-cum as thick as his pinky down to the floor. His mother reached down with her right hand and untied the ribbon, letting it fall to the floor. Spasming upwards, the enormous shaft pointed its slimy spongy crown straight at the boy's amazed face. Only inches away, the boy felt as though he would pass out. He was sweating, and his mind was frozen. The pre-cum river continued to fall straight down from the bucking meat pole, and the boy's shocked face only seemed to excite her more as a surge in fluid fell out of the tip of the bulging monster. Due to the angle, her pre-cum began to fall right on top of the boy's own much smaller hard dick, quickly covering it in her own sperm.

Wesley's mind ran frantically, trying to understand how his mother could have a cock. He went even deeper into his semi-swoon as he considered everything that had happened over the last week.

His mother had been fucking the black man in the mouth when he first opened her door, sixty-nining him. She is the one that came on Wesley's own face the next morning, and took a picture of herself doing so. Her tremendous cock was the source of all the cum he had been forced to eat. He had walked in on his mother fucking Tim's throat on his couch, and fucking his friend Becky. Sue's stretched out and extremely sore cum-filled pussy was also due to this monstrous schlong.

The boy knew he was dreaming. No, this was a nightmare. How could his conservative mother who had been sweet and loving his entire life suddenly be a sex-maniac with a huge cock that demanded he be her sex-slave? His mother reached down with her small right hand and grasped the shaft (her fingers only went 3/4 the way around it). The bloated and drooling head slowly advanced forward like a great swimming whale, and pressed its puffy crown against the boy's open and shocked lips, the spongy cock-head belching forth sperm all along. As it made contact with the boy's face, his eyes rolled up into his head and the boy passed out.

Beryl Denning couldn't be more turned on. Her eighteen year old son had actually passed out at the sight of her massive cock. She pulled the skirt up to her smirking mouth and held it up by biting the cloth softly. This freed up both of her diminutive hands to stroke her aching cock shaft. It only made her more aroused to continue jacking off and leaking onto her unconscious son's face. She spread her legs and looked down at her little slave in triumph, kneading the cockflesh between her little fingers.

A few moments later, Wesley awoke from his brief collapse. Feeling queasy, he sat up to steady his lurching stomach. As he sat up, his mother dropped her cock and lowered her skirt again. The ominous tent, however, remained as blatant and scary as a tiger beneath a bedsheet.

"Mom..? How can.. I don't understand." The boy was just coming back to his senses.

"Oh honey, stand up, come here and give momma a hug. Come now, get off that floor." He stood and she put her arms around him, softly enveloping her son in a loving hug. She kissed his cheek gently as she whispered down into his ear, "it's okay baby, momma loves you."

Wesley knew this was his mother, it was no imposter. He had a difficult time ignoring the heavy cock pressing against his own lower stomach, though he did relish the love she was showering on him. He felt safe, in a way. And he began to be distracted by the melon-sized breasts also pressed against him. The great nipples, seeming almost as long as his own thumbs, stuck into his chest hard. Whatever was happening, he knew his mother was turned on.

"How can you have a cock, mom?" he asked, hesitantly.

"Little Wesley, that doesn't really matter, does it? I'm still your mom, aren't I?"

"Yes, of course."

"And you still want to please me, don't you, my little baby?"

"Ummm." He didn't know what to say, or what he thought. His mind seemed slower than sluggish.

"It's all right honey. Suck on momma's titty, we both like that, don't we?" She guided his head down to the huge tit and stuffed her engorged nipple into his lifeless mouth. He gingerly began sucking her. He closed his eyes, obviously trying to calm down and forget everything that was happening. But he didn't stop sucking. She let him continue like that as minutes passed, then urged him on.

"Keep sucking that nipple, son. Pull my skirt up, all the way."

His face winced, but he reached down and gathered up the skirt into his hands. Without much difficulty, he pulled the cloth up to his neck. With it he pulled up her cock, which when released from the skirt slapped back down loudly into his belly. The shaft was as hot as fire, and astonishingly pressed against him from his belly-button to his own nipple. His mother pulled him in a tight embrace, his face smothered against her huge breasts and her disturbingly long nipple tickling his tonsils. The steaming hot cockshaft pressed against the boy's abdomen, and he felt his mother's large almost-hairless balls press around and encompass his own much smaller dick. He kept his eyes closed and slurped on her nipple, trying hard to forget the hot monstrous cock leaking on his own nipple.

She looked down at her son, enjoying the spectacle. She knew the boy was afraid, but she also knew she had him scared shitless. He would give her amazing head today. He would do it eagerly, because he didn't want to be her fucktoy every day of the week. He would beg her to only use him on Saturdays, and she just might honor his request. If he swallowed enough loads today she might not even blow out his little butthole. Looking down at his face, scrunched up with worry and almost choking just on her nipple, she smirked to herself. She let her son continue for a while so he could get a little more comfortable.

After a few minutes, Wesley was playfully going back and forth between both of her nipples, swirling his long tongue around each one. He seemed to be a little more relaxed. She instructed him further, "Son, I want you to keep sucking those titties. Reach down with both hands and grab momma's cock." He whimpered, and she only got harder.

Slowly, the boy's hands lifted and he touched the warm flesh midway up the shaft. Gently his fingers closed around the meat from both sides. Neither hand could close around the cock alone, but both hands together were able to somewhat entwine their fingers. It was obvious the boy wanted to disconnect himself from what he was doing, and consciously act only as if his mother was like any other woman. That, however, took all the fun out of it for her. She wanted him to squirm a little.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Squeeze momma's cock baby. That's it. Feel it pulse?" She made her cock twitch in his hands. He shuddered in response. She reached down and grabbed his average-sized dick. Clearly the boy was conflicted, but his face buried in those huge tits was keeping his dick rock-hard. His mother stroked him, quickly and expertly. After a few moments, Wesley was bucking, about to cum. His mother stopped completely and removed her hand, just as he was about to spray his load onto her balls.

"Get on your knees, my precious son. You've got some cock to choke on, don't you?"

The boy was still shaking from nearly having an orgasm, and didn't register what she said immediately. Finally, her words sunk in. He sighed and removed his mouth from her nipples and his hands from her hot meat. He knew she was done being nice and letting him play with her big titties. Wesley opened his eyes and looked into his mother's sharp green eyes. Her motherly smile transformed her face into the picture of sweetness. His eyes locked on hers, the boy descended to his knees. His face narrowly dodged her cock on his way down. He sat on his feet and looked up at her, finally seeing nothing but a very large cock leaking precum steadily, and equally giant tits in the background on either side. A thick vein pulsed along the bottom of the shaft. His thoughts trailed off as he confronted the huge, aching length of dick. Wesley realized he was breathing very hard, and that the pounding of his own heart seemed to match the bucking of his mother's oversized schlong.

He felt as if he'd lost all control of himself, as if he were dreaming. He couldn't believe that he was going to shove his own mother's cock down his throat and swallow her spewing cum. Wesley knew what she was waiting for. The boy wrapped his fingers tightly around the throbbing cock, sliding his fists to the root. He stared intensely at the rosy, puffy cock knob for several seconds, seeing how the whole fat crown glistened with sticky spunk. The disturbed son lowered his head, pressing his lips to her piss hole. Full of shame, he thrust out his long tongue, licking the slimy cock juice from the tingling tip of her cock.

cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers