Mommies Are For Fucking

Story Info
An oldie but a goodie: reluctant busty Mommy needs a fucking.
5.3k words
4.32
475.9k
418
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,665 Followers

[A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like petite women with huge breasts, incest or totally unrealistic scenarios, they probably aren't for you. If you like those things, great - vote and leave a comment if you want! If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

One more note: this is an old story I'm only now posting. The writing isn't great, but some of you will enjoy it.]

*****

One day, after masturbating three times in a row, each time spewing enormous amounts of cum out of my huge, engorged penis, I went down to have breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen, I heard soft squealing sounds coming from the pantry. I peaked around the corner, and through the door, slightly ajar, saw my gorgeous mother furiously jacking off on the washing machine! As one hand worked her dripping wet vagina, the other squeezed one of her breasts under her skimpy white t-shirt. She was moaning to herself, looking down at her dripping love-hole, mouth agape, as if shocked at her own need for an orgasm. Soon, she was there — with an extra few squeals, she came, juice flooding over her fingers and onto the concrete floor.

I had fantasized numerous times about fucking my incredibly hot mother. She had me when she was only 18 (I don't know who my father was), and I'm 18 now. Her curly, shoulder-length, black hair framed her beautiful little face, with full lips and big, green eyes. Her body was the stuff of legend: she stood only 5'4″, but her legs were smooth and lithe, her stomach flat and muscular, her ass full and round, and her breasts... Well, let's just say my Mommy was incredibly stacked. Her tits jutted out from her petite frame with the obscene size of a porn star. They were amazingly round and firm, and I could often see her dark, puffy nipples pushing out of her shirts and blouses even further.

I went upstairs, jacked off for a fourth time that morning, and then went to school without breakfast.

That night, Mommy and I sat watching a movie on TV. We did this all the time — I'd get home, and after my homework was done, she and I would sit and watch a flick. I'd wear just my pajama pants, and she'd wear just a plain white t-shirt, or sometimes a negligee. We'd sit on the couch, sometimes my head would rest in Mommy's lovely lap, under her huge, heavy breasts. Sometimes we'd just sit next to each other.

The film we were watching was getting a little steamy — a detective was seducing a client of his, and they were going at it pretty good. Soon, I noticed Mommy itching her crotch. She was trying to hide it, but I must have obviously noticed it, since she soon said, "I'm sorry sweetheart. Would you mind if Mommy masturbated a little?"

"No Mommy. But I can I masturbate too?" I asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea Brian," she said, peeling off her little white panties, exposing her juicy cunt. "I know you're probably aroused too, but if we both masturbate, you'll probably want to make love to me. And mommies aren't for fucking," she said, her monstrous chest jiggling in her t-shirt.

"But Mommy! It's not fair! I'm horny too! Just looking at your amazing body makes me want to jack off!"

"Uhhh..." She was already fingering her pussy. "Ok, baby. You can masturbate. Would you like me to take off my shirt, so you can look at my disgustingly huge breasts? I know lots of boys like big breasts..."

"Yeah! But they're not disgusting at all! They're amazing! I've never seen breasts so big in my life! They're absolutely beautiful!"

"Really?" she said, peeling off her shirt and then squeezing her tits together. "They're SO big! Do you like really big breasts?"

"Uh-huh! The bigger the better!" I stripped off my pants, and my cock sprang straight up. It was easily ten inches long, and probably four inches around.

"Oh my goodness! Look at my little baby's penis! It's so huge! Oh my..." She faded off, still fingering her cunt, and now biting her lower lip.

"What's wrong, Mommy?" I asked, spitting on my hand and beginning to stroke my enormous erection.

"It's just... Oh baby, you've got such a big, hard cock, and Mommy is so unbelievably horny..."

"Why...why can't I fuck you Mommy?"

"Sweetie, I told you, mommies aren't for fucking. If you ever had your penis inside my vagina, or if you got me to suck on your big erection — or even if you were suckling on my huge tits — it would be incest! It's awful enough with us both naked, masturbating in front of each other," she said, reaching up with one hand to tweak one of her large, puffy, erect nipples. "But god, I am SO horny, baby... Will you stroke your huge penis for Mommy?"

"Of course, Mommy..." I started to stroke harder and more vigorously. Pre-cum began to leek out of my swollen, purple cockhead. "Wow, Mom, I have to cum so badly!"

"Oh, me too, baby!" Mommy squealed, arching her back and thrusting her enormous breasts in the air, her long nipples pointing straight up. "Mommy needs to cum so fucking much!"

"Mommy, I can see your wet pussy spasming. There's cum leaking down your legs!"

"Oh, please stop talking dirty, sweetie! It's not right," she said, staring right at my red-hot boner.

"I can't help it Mom! You look so hot like that, with your legs in the air."

With that, she looked me in the eye and momentarily stopped pumping her hand in and out of her vagina. With her hand still in her cunt, she stood up. Standing with her legs wide apart, her knees bent slightly, and one hand squeezing one of her gigantic tits, she began to masturbate again. It was the most obscene, erotic thing I had ever seen in my life, and it was my very own Mommy. I started pumping my cock even harder than I had been; I fisted my prick with a fury and passion, my eyes fixed on my mother's incredible, almost cartoonishly voluptuous body.

"God Mommy! You look so amazing like that! Look! The cum is dripping out of your cunt!"

"Oh baby! It's true!" Sure enough, the cunt juice was dripping out of her squishy pussy, dripping down her pistoning hand and onto the carpeted floor. "Oh, sweetheart, Mommy's going to cum! My pussy is so tight and wet! Oh shit! UHHHHHH! MOMMY'S CUMMING!"

She shuddered suddenly, her knees almost buckling, as she came, the juice flooding out of her vagina. She screamed, staring with wide eyes at my throbbing cock.

As I watched my mom violently orgasm in front of me, I too felt cum welling my cock. As her orgasm subsided, my mother saw how close I was. She walked over to me, one hand still massaging a breast, and said, "Cum on me, baby! Cum all over your horny Mommy! Oh, look how big and hard my son's penis is! Oh!"

She dropped to her knees, squeezing her breasts together, and looking into my mother's beautiful eyes, I came. As I mentioned before, when I cum, I cum buckets. Semen was everywhere. It fountained up in the air, and came down all over Mommy — on her face, her hair and her huge breasts.

"Oh baby! Look how much you came Brian! I've never seen so much cum in my life! It's wonderful!"

"Oh Mommy! I love you so much!"

"I love you too," she said, rubbing my cum into her nipples. "That was one of the best orgasms of my life."

"I wish I could fuck you Mommy."

"I know baby. But you can't. You should never fuck your own Mommy."

For the next few days, I almost constantly tried to fuck Mom. Every day when I came down to breakfast, I would take out my penis at the table and begin to stroke it, ogling my mother's amazing body. She would tell me to stop, but then she would stare at my throbbing cock, biting her lower lip.

Once, when I asked her if I could suck on her big nipples, she ran upstairs (I assume to jack herself off) . Another time, she turned me on so much just by coming to breakfast in a pair of little panties and a t-shirt a couple of sizes too small (so that her breasts pushed it out, revealing her tight stomach), that I blew my wad almost immediately, raining cum down all over the breakfast table. Mommy squealed, and said, "Oh, my little baby! You really must want to fuck me so much!"

"I do," I said. "I've been jacking off five or six times a day, Mommy! Every time I do, my penis just gets hard again when I see your body and your beautiful face and..." I trailed off, and looked down at my cock. Even though I had just spewed all over my breakfast, it was rock hard again, and throbbing obscenely.

Mommy sat down next to me, after cleaning some of the cum off the table.

"Ever since I was a little boy," I said, "I knew how sexy you were. My friends used to talk about your huge breasts, and your tight, little ass... And I'd see their fathers staring at you. I was so proud to have you as my Mommy! But I've always wanted to kiss you, and suck on your big breasts, and feel your gorgeous body... And fuck you. Mommy, I want to fuck you so much!"

Mommy was on the verge of crying. "Oh my little baby!" She got up, and so did I. We faced each other — me totally naked, my cock big and purple; she pushing her chest out toward me like a whore. "Oh sweetie, I love you so much. Your big, thick cock makes Mommy very, very horny. But I can't let you fuck me. It's not right."

She took a step toward me, her breasts brushing my chest slightly. "Maybe if I kiss you, that will get it out of your system," she said with a giggle, her tits jiggling in her tight t-shirt. She started to lean in, but then stopped.

"Almost forgot!" she said. She stood back and peeled off her shirt. "Ta da!" she exclaimed with a smile. Her breasts looked so round and firm, her nipples erect and puffy. My cock was twitching wildly, like bomb ready to explode. "Now, come and kiss your Mommy."

I moved toward her and our mouths embraced. It started as a peck, but soon turned into a full-out french kiss, our tongues dancing lightly in our mouths. I put one hand on the back of her head and pulled her into me. She groaned as I felt her monstrous breasts pressing firmly against my chest. I reached up with the other hand and squeezed her left tit, feeling her erect, puffy nipple on my palm.

"No," she mumbled into my mouth, "don't touch Mommy's breast."

I ignored her. Soon, I was massaging the breast, feeling tit-flesh all around my hand. My cock, of course, was rock-hand, and because it was so long, I felt it rubbing against Mommy's muscular tummy. I reached and pushed it down so that my engorged cock-head rubbed against her wet pussy lips.

"No!" She pulled away from me. "Oh god! No, baby! We can't fuck! Uh..." She was rubbing her pussy again. "My cunt is so itchy... Mmmmm..." She ran upstairs. I sat down, and began to masturbate, listening to my Mommy's screams of ecstasy upstairs.

That night, I heard more moaning sounds coming from my mother's bedroom. Since I had seen everything there was to see of Mommy, I opened the door. There, on her bed, with legs splayed wide in the air, was Mommy, thrusting in and out of her vagina a big, green cucumber. The fruit (vegetable?) made a disgusting squishing sound as it pulled her pussy lips in and out. Cum was leaking down onto her asshole and the bed sheet beneath.

"Holy shit!" I said, unable to stop myself, even though I knew my presence would probably make her stop.

"Oh no!" She looked up at me with a shocked look on her pretty little face, the cucumber still sticking half-way out of her tight, leaky cunt. "Oh sweetheart! I'm so ashamed. You must think I'm such an unbelievable nymphomaniac. I need to cum so often..."

"But Mom," I said, sitting down next to her on the bed, ogling her amazingly voluptuous little body, "my cock is much bigger than that cucumber! And thicker too! We can both cum as many times as we want, if you let me fuck you!"

This time, she stayed silent for a moment. She withdrew the cucumber with a plopping sound.

"Let Mommy see you penis, Brian!"

I did as she ordered. Standing next to the bed in just my shirt, my cock stuck out like a bat, its purple cockhead oozing pre-cum. Mommy sat up and faced my cock, staring at its immensity, her breasts sweaty and heaving. She looked up at me.

"Mm. Your cock is so big and thick!" she said, half-smiling. "I guess it's time for us to fuck. I can't fight it anymore. Mommy is very naughty, and needs to fuck very, very badly. I'm going to suck on your huge cock for a while. Does baby want Mommy to suck his cock?" she asked in a little-girl voice.

"Yes Mommy! Please suck on my cock!"

"Then after, baby can fuck Mommy's tight little pussy..." Her voice trailed off as she kissed the tip of my penis. She swirled her tongue around the large cockhead, then embrace the thick shaft with her mouth. It was the most amazing feeling of my life.

Considering the impressive girth of my cock, I was amazed at Mom's abilities. She immediately took a good three inches, her mouth stretched around it's obscene size. She started breathing heavily through her nose, and was able to take another inch or two, sucking with all her might. She looked up at my face as she jacked the rest of my dick's length with her hand.

"Suck me Mommy! Suck my big cock!"

She was sucking with amazing force, periodically stopped to lick my hairy balls and long cock shaft. I was on the verge of coming. I got up and grabbed my mother's head and started pumping my huge cock in and out of her mouth. Soon, I was coming, flooding my Mommy's little mouth with my cum.

I drew her up to me, and licked some of the cum dripping out of her mouth.

"Oh, sweetie! You're so naughty!"

I grabbed her around the waist and drew her toward me. "I'm sorry I was so...forceful."

"It's okay, baby. I loved sucking your cock. And it's so big...I knew I had to take as much as I could. Now," she said, backing up and doing a sexy little dance, "do you want to fuck your little Mommy's body?" Her massive breasts swayed back and forth, her little waist and womanly hips moving erotically.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," I said, starting to pump my still-hard cock.

"Ooo!" Mommy squealed. "Does baby want to fuck Mommy with that big thing! I don't think it'll fit in my tiny, little vagina!" She sat down on the bed and opened her legs to display her tight, hairy cunt. She was, as always it seemed, very wet. She peeled her lips and said, "My pussy is very wet, but your penis is SO big! Do you think you can stuff it up my cunt?"

I approached Mom, grabbed her by the arms and threw her back on the bed. Her tits jiggled as she landed. "Oh, I think baby is going to fuck Mommy very hard! Is Mommy going to get a very hard fucking now?"

"Yes Mommy." I positioned my throbbing cock at her dripping pussy lips. Slowly, I sank the large, bulbous head between her legs.

"UH! That's a good baby! Baby's cock feels very good!"

I pushed it farther. Now about half of it was engulfed by her pussy.

"How does that feel, Mommy?"

"OH!" Her head flew back and she grabbed both breasts, kneading them together. "Fuck Mommy!"

I thrust the rest of my long erection into her. Now my entire ten inches were inside my very own Mommy. I took her hips in my hands and started thrusting, slowly at first, then harder.

"OH FUCK! Baby is fucking Mommy!" She was almost screaming now. "Your cock is so big! UHHHH! FUCK MOMMY WITH YOUR BIG COCK! UUUUHHHH!"

I bent my arms and started to lick around Mommy's mouth. She responded by grabbing my head and frenching me wildly. Her cunt was amazingly tight, and spasming around my very thick cock.

After a few minutes of fucking, and without withdrawing from her, I grabbed my mother and flipped her on top of me. Her dark hair fell over her beautiful face, while she licked her lips. Her enormous breasts hung down toward me as she started to move up and down on my cock.

"MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM ON BABY'S BIG PENIS! MAKE MOMMY CUM!! UUUUHHHH!! OOOOOHHH GOOOOOOD!!"

I reached up and started to maul her tits, twisting her nipples as I thrust into her. Within seconds, she was cumming. Cunt-juice was leaking down my cock, still impaled in her. I was amazed that I hadn't cum yet.

"OHHH! Mommy came so much! Baby, please, don't cum inside me!"

"I really want to, Mommy," I said, still pumping her cunt.

"No, please, baby. Mommy wants to have her tits fucked! Let me wrap my huge tits around your cock!"

That sounded great. With a disgusting plopping sound, Mom got up off my cock. She sat up and licked my cock like a lollipop, then positioned it between her massive breasts. I started to move it up and down. Because it was so long, the head would pop out and Mommy would lick it when it did.

"Oh, you're going to shoot so much cum, aren't you sweetheart? Will you shoot your pretty cum all over your Mommy? Show Mommy how much you love her!"

And I did. Feeling the soft flesh of my mother's gigantic tits wrapped around my pulsing member was too much. I started to spew enormous amounts of cum. My Mom caught some in her mouth, but a lot of it covered her face, neck and breasts.

After washing off, we lied in bed together, Mommy stroking my erection, me feeling her huge tits and tight little stomach.

For a week after, I fucked Mom at least five times a day, sometimes as many as ten times. She couldn't get enough of my cock. As soon as I would walk into the kitchen, or as I was coming out of the bathroom, she would ask me — beg me — to screw her right there, on the kitchen table or the hallway floor. I fucked her pussy numerous times, her asshole, her mouth, her breasts. She loved it all. A couple of times, she needed my cock so badly that she showed up at school. I would get in the car, we'd drive around to the back of the parking lot and fuck right there. She would bounce up and down on my erect member, screaming how much she loved me, how much she needed her son's huge cock.

One night, I read a magazine as Mommy kneeled in front of me, naked, sucking on my long, rock-hand cock. She moaned with almost every suck, every now and then reaching down with a hand to massage a nipple or her large clit. I put the magazine down. "Suck harder Mommy! Suck as hard as you can," I said.

She looked up at me with her big, beautiful green eyes and started to suck with a fury. Soon, I was coming in her mouth, the cock-juice overflowing and dripping down onto her enormous cleavage. I drew her up to me and placed her body next to mine.

"You really like sucking my cock, don't you, Mom?"

"Oh sweetie, you know I do. I think about your beautiful cock all day long! I love having it in my little mouth."

"It's very impressive that you can take as much of it as you can."

"Thank you," she said giggling, her heavy breasts swaying back and forth. She saw that I was staring at them, and lifted one to me, offering it. I started to stroke one immense breast.

"Have your tits always been this gigantic, Mommy?"

"Oh no! They were much smaller when I was a little girl. I guess they were always very big for my age (I had a D-cup in the 7th grade), but certainly not this big. It was when I had you, when I was 15, that they got so huge!" She cupped them and pushed them together. "When I was pregnant with you, they got SO big (and stayed big after you were born and started suckling at my nipples) that I had to throw away most of my clothes."

"Hm. I wish I could suck milk out of them now."

"Oh, wouldn't that be wonderful, baby!" she squealed. "God, that would make Mommy so happy."

The truth is, I spent an enormous amount of time suckling at my Mommy's breasts. Whenever we weren't fucking, I was sucking on her breasts while she masturbated with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. "Mommy loves having her huge breasts sucked by her little baby! Suckle at Mommy's big nipples!" She loved it as much as I did.

And then something extraordinary happened. She started to lactate. It had been years since she had been pregnant, but apparently, enough regular suction can induce lactation. And I don't mean a little trickle of milk. I mean buckets of it. Milk would start squirting out of her big round breasts if she simply squeezed them together. And I could regularly bring her to orgasm by sucking milk out of her tits, as she told me how much she needed her baby to drink her milk.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,665 Followers
12