Mommies Are Great Dogs!

Story Info
Mom becomes new doggy slut.
893 words
2.86
385.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, can I please have a puppy?" I asked my mom putting on my cute puppy face even though I was 18 they still worked. My mom always melted under those eyes.

"No, Tia you may not have a dog in this house because you know I'm allergic."

"Pretty please?" I asked even more.

"No." She replied knowing she was weaker than I was.

"I know you will change your mind eventually, and when you do I'll be in my room."

Later that night...

I heard my mom knocking at my door and found out she changed her mind.

"Tia, if you want a dog you can have one but, we'll have to get it tomorrow."

My mom entered my room and stood in front of me.

"I aready have my dog here, Mommy," I said using the name I hadn't called her since I was 5.

I saw my mom's knees go weak like they do every time she talks to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see tonight."

Late in the night...

I snuck up in my mom's room with the rope I would need to bind her. I pulled the covers off of her and started to bind her in a hogtie. She woke up to a start but by that time I was putting in her gag. I ran my fingers over her tightly bound body.

"Who is ready to be a good puppy?" I asked my new dog slut. "I knew you would be so eager, Princess."

I tragged her to my room and pulled out the big brown bag in my closet. Inside the bag it had some chains to bind her in a dog position, an o-ring gag, a tail butt plug, a bedazzled collar, a pink leather leash, and some really exensive dog food. I started to untie her and stripped her and then put the chains on.

After all the chains were on I took her ass and spread the cheeks apart and grabbed the butt plug and put it in slowly to hear her cry. I got it in and saw her small pussy saw it was super wet.

I turned her around and saw her face tear stained and her eyes swollen. I untied the gag behind her mouth and put the ring gag in to limit her talking ability.

Then, I put the collar on and attached the leash to it. I started to lead her out of my room and into the bathroom. Once we were in the bathroom I grabbed some hair remover and ut it on her head so that only to ears were left. After that we went pack into my room and I grabbed the dog food.

Princess was having a tough time getting down the stairs. But once we were down I brought her to kitchen and got down a dog dishes and filled it with dog food.

"Come on Princess a doggy has to eat to stay alive." She had a hard time getting down to the dish but when she did she ate every piece of it. I then brough her over to the downstairs bathroom and put her head over the toilet. She seemed a little confused.

"Okay, Princess you drink the toilet water." I held her head over the toilet and she still didn't drink. "Princess you only drink twice a day and you have one minute to drink." After that she lapped it up. I had to beat her to pull her away from drinking it. I then brought her outside and showed her the inside of the dog house in the back and told her that this was the place she was to sleep.

I also told her about the potty tree. That she was suppose to pee at morning and night. I shoved her ito the house and said I would pick her up in the morning.

Tomorrow morning...

I went outside to collect Princess and saw that there was a wet ground spot and sniffed it and found it reeking of pee.

I grabbed Princess and brought her inside. Then I grabbed the riding crop on the wall and brought it down on her ass. I gave her 25 smacks on the ass. I saw her pussy was wet.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked her as I undid the chains all over her body. She brought her finger to her cunt and started to finger herself. I gave her 25 more smacks on the ass.

"Dogs don't finger themselves." After I said it I went down to the basement were I brought out my other pet dog, Sparkle. I showed Sparkle, who I had owned for about 6 months, to Princess. I told Sparkle to hump Princess with the fake doggy dildo in her cunt. I told Princess she could cum and then after she was done cumming I made her clean up her cum by licking it off the floor. I then felt left out so I got out another doggy dildo and put it in Princess's cunt and then I got on my hands and knees and had them hump me for over an hour. I brought the riding crop on my dogs asses for fun and then I brought hem both downstairs and locked them in Sparkle's cage.

To be continued...