Mommy 01: Drunken Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,375 Followers

Mommy stopped talking now, as her breathing had become louder and louder. I could hear her breathing increase, as her thrusts into me increased in speed. Mommy was pounding my boy hole so fast, hard, and deep that I knew she couldn't last long. I clenched my asshole as tightly as I could. I wanted to feel another load of Mommy's hot cum spray into my ass. Mommy's thighs were hitting my ass cheeks with such force, that there was an audible smacking sound when they met.

Mommy began to moan loudly. Her grip on my hips tightened. She moaned out, "Keep your asshole tight for Mommy. Stay just like that you little slut. You're so hot for TS cum, that you make your poor mother satisfy your lustful needs. You are such a bad little boy, taking your Mommy's cock up your ass and forcing her to fuck you until I fill you with my cum. Do you know how dirty it makes me feel, that I have to fuck my own son's ass just to make sure you don't slut around for someone else?"

Mommy's dirty talk had apparently set her on a course of deep anal fucking of my asshole. I was moaning as loudly as she was. I loved it when she talked dirty to me. My asshole was clenched so tightly around her hard cock. I felt her cock head begin to grow bigger. I then felt her already hard cock stiffen and then twitch. I had no time to react. Mommy suddenly screamed in pleasure, as she buried her hard cock deep and hard into my ass.

Her cock then exploded inside me. I felt her cock pump a giant load of her slippery cum up my ass. Mommy let her cock rest deep inside me, as she let her cock fill my insides with a fifth load of her hot cum. I loved the feeling of her Mommy cum flowing into me. I kept my asshole clenched as tightly as I could to hold it all inside me. Mommy then reached down and stroked her own cock, milking all of her cum into my ass.

I moaned again as the last drops of her cum were forced into my ass. Mommy then let her softened cock slip from my asshole. She then fell down on the bed and pulled me to her. We were both still breathing hard. We laid there, covered in a sheen of sweat, clinging to each other. Neither of us talked. Both of us were simply enjoying the high of this last hard fuck of the night.

Mommy then laid my head on her chest and gently stroked my head. She then placed a small kiss on my forehead, saying "You always know how to make Mommy feel so good, baby."

I whispered out softly, "You make me feel good too, Mommy."

I'm not sure who fell asleep first. The next thing I knew, there was sunlight peaking through the curtains. Mommy was still asleep. I felt her hard Mommy cock pressing against my thigh. I smiled, as I slowly moved down her body. I went as slow as I could so as not to wake her up, yet. I knew that it was pointless to tease her cock, while she was asleep. So I simply took her whole cock in my mouth and began to suck.

I moved one hand to her balls and massaged them gently. I continued to suck greedily on her hard cock, until I heard a low moan.

I looked up and saw Mommy's eyes open and a sleepy smile on her face, as she watched her little son suck her cock. I smiled around her cock. I then gave her cock one last suck, before I took it out of my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down her hard cock shaft, licking it like a popsicle. I smiled up at her, as I said "Morning, Mommy. Did you sleep well? I didn't wake you up, did I?"

Mommy playfully glared down at me, but said nothing. I then continued to stroke her cock slowly with one hand, as I began to suck her balls. All the while maintaining eye contact with her. I knew she liked it when I looked up at her as I sucked her cock and balls. Mommy moaned softly again. She moved one hand to gently pet my head, as her other hand went to her nipple. I continued to suck her balls and stroke her cock, as I watched her tweak her nipples.

I then moved my head back up to her cock. I took her cock head into my mouth and began suckling, just the way she taught me. I once again used my tongue to lick around the edges and over her piss slit. I continued on sucking and licking her cock head, as I slowly stroked her hard cock and massaged her balls. I then began to slowly suck her entire cock. I used a steady motion in order to keep looking up at her. I really wanted to just deep throat her cock and make her cum, but I stayed slow and steady for now.

Mommy then moaned out, "You're such a dirty boy for sucking Mommy's cock when I'm asleep."

I looked up at her innocently, asking "I'm sorry, Mommy. Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh no, baby. You keep right on doing that. I think my baby boy needs a treat for breakfast. What do you think? Would you like to swallow Mommy's cum?"

I answered, "Yes, Mommy. You haven't fed me your cum in so long. I miss you cumming down my throat. Please cum for me, Mommy."

Mommy then moaned out, "Ok, baby. You were such a good boy last night. You deserve a treat. Now suck Mommy's cock and swallow my cum, like a good little boy."

I then deep throated Mommy's hard cock. I took her cock head all the way into my throat, and began to swallow as fast as I could. I used my throat muscles to work Mommy's cock head. My nose was pressed against her crotch, and I felt her balls resting against my chin. I continued to massage her balls, as I deep throated her cock. I used my tongue to lick up, down, and all around her cock shaft, as her cock head was still buried in my throat.

Mommy moaned loudly. Her back arched up off the bed. She moaned out, "Oh, that's it baby. Suck Mommy's cock. Mommy needs to cum. I want to shoot my load down your throat."

I then moved my mouth back up her cock and began to bob my head up and down. I sucked her cock as hard as I could. I felt my cheeks being sucked in, as I sucked. I moved one hand and began to stroke her cock in rhythm with my sucking. I then moved my other hand from her balls, down to her puckered asshole. I began to massage and tease her asshole as I sucked her cock. My head was moving so fast up and down, that I wondered how long she could last before she came.

Mommy moaned out again, "Oh, you dirty boy. Sucking your mother's hard cock and playing with her asshole. You won't stop until you have sucked Mommy's cum right out of her cock, will you? You like swallowing your mother's cum, don't you baby?"

I moaned out an affirmative answer, but never stopped sucking her big hard cock. I felt Mommy's toes begin to curl and her balls begin to draw up. I knew she would soon feed me her hot Mommy cum. I then deep throated her hard cock, again. I felt her cock twitch in my mouth and her cock head enlarge. I then stuck one finger up her asshole, as I began to swallow as fast as I could. Mommy arched her back again and moaned loudly.

Mommy then grabbed my head and held it tightly down on her cock. I was swallowing as fast as I could, causing my throat to work her cock head. I felt the first jet of her hot cum fly from her hard cock, and right down my throat. I kept my head buried in her crotch, and her cock buried in my throat, as Mommy spent herself inside my mouth. I moaned around her cock as I continued to swallow all of her delicious cum. My finger was still buried in her asshole, as I massaged her from the inside.

Mommy's cock then began to soften, as she laid back. She sighed in contentment, as she enjoyed her morning wakeup call. She then removed her hand from my head, as she relaxed and rode out her orgasm. I withdrew her cock head from my throat, and resumed my hard suction of her cock shaft. I moaned around her cock, as I tasted her last few drops of cum leak into my mouth and on my tongue. I happily swallowed them all.

Taking Mommy's softened cock out of my mouth, I gave it one last long lick up the shaft. I then crawled my way up her body and nestled myself into her side. Mommy moaned out an ironic, "Good morning to you too baby."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,375 Followers