Control Ch. 08 - Mommy and Daddy Go to the Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
387 Followers

Then, there was nothing. I don't know if I was unconscious or in some state somewhere between lucidity and delirium. Some amount of time passed before I came to however, and when I did, I realized that I must have been on autopilot, because I was now on the floor in a huge puddle of urine with so many loads of cum spread all over me. My pussy was sore. My ass was sore. My mouth tasted horrible and I had a pounding headache.

I was alone in the dark. I didn't know what time it was. I tried to get up, but my hands slipped in the combined cum, vomit, and piss on the floor. I fell, hitting my chin on the floor and bit my tongue between my teeth.

When I finally stood, I realized that all my strength was gone. I laboriously made my way to the stairs up to the kitchen and placed one foot shakily in front of the other, working my way up the stairs. Opening the kitchen door, I realized it was very dark. I looked at the clock over the sink. It was 3:12 am.

I was going to go to my bed, but it had been long enough since I had slept there, that it didn't feel like mine anymore. I stopped at the boys bedroom and approached TJ's bed. I pulled the blanket down and climbed in my brother's bed.

I know I stunk and was still wet with cum and piss and vomit, but I climbed in anyway. And when I did, his arm instinctively went around my waist, pulling me close. I curled up against him, feeling his cock press against my ass and drifted off.

I slept wonderfully.

dna27fog
dna27fog
387 Followers
12