Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut

Story Info
A Mother attempts to become her daughter's Mommy-slut.
11.1k words
4.64
729.4k
638

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A Mother attempts to become her daughter's Mommy-slut.

Note 1: A special thanks goes to Anne for our many conversations over the past couple of years and the idea for this story...which is not as much fiction as one would believe.

Note 2: Same goes to my loyal and dedicated copy-editor Estragon.

Note 3: Lastly, same goes to Goamz86 and LaRascasse for their suggestions.

1. The Surprise of My Life

I came home a day early from my most recent author's conference, I am a semi-famous author in a dying book industry, and was greeted with the surprise of my life. I put my suitcase down, too exhausted to deal with it at midnight after being gone for four days, and staggered up the stairs dying for some shut-eye in my own bed. I reached the top of my stairs and was stunned to hear the clear sounds of a girl's moans. My weary eyes went wide and I froze in my spot. My daughter's door was slightly ajar and I slowly crept to the small opening and peeked inside. I was taken aback. My daughter was naked, her legs wide open on her bed, with a girl between them. I couldn't tell who it was, but she was clearly licking my daughter's vagina. My 18-year-old daughter's moans began to get louder and then I was stunned again.

"That's it slut, lick my cunt!" my daughter demanded.

I almost gasped, but caught myself at the last second. I continued watching, unable to take my eyes off the lesbian act. My daughter's moans increased and she ordered, "Lick my asshole, slut!"

My daughter turned onto all fours, luckily away from the door, and I watched in voyeuristic awe as Chloe Malloy, our Reverend's shy geeky daughter, crawled out from my daughter's legs and moved submissively behind my daughter. She spread my daughter's ass cheeks, leaned forward and began licking my daughter's asshole.

My daughter purred, "Good girl, you are such a good little pet. You love rimming my ass, don't you?"

"I love it, Mistress," the petite, shy, Chloe, eagerly replied, barely interrupting her assault on my daughter's asshole.

The scene should have disgusted me and disturbed me. My motherly instinct should have taken over, but instead, a different instinct took over, and I felt my hand, with a mind of its own, going under my skirt, going inside my already damp panties and directly to my pussy. I began rubbing myself slowly while I watched by daughter, who was a spitting image of me when I was eighteen, dominate her 18-year-old classmate. A couple of minutes later, my orgasm just beginning to bubble, my daughter suddenly stood up and went to her walk-in closet. I quickly moved away to avoid being caught. When I peaked a moment later she had a strap-on dildo wrapped around her petite waist. The domino shock effect continued as one stunning surprise followed another.

Returning to the bed, my daughter's firm ass in clear view, she demanded, "Come suck my cock, my slut."

Chloe quickly crawled over to the edge of the bed and took the plastic cock in her mouth. Chloe bobbed back and forth on the cock eagerly like a cheap slut. I just couldn't in a million, trillion, years fathom any of this:

1. My daughter being a lesbian.

2. My daughter being a dominant lesbian...although the dominant part doesn't surprise me...she has always been a powerful, stubborn personality, like her father was.

3. Chloe was a lesbian and a submissive one at that.

4. My daughter had sex toys?

How Chloe became my daughter's slut was unfathomable. How had the Reverend's shy, reclusive, daughter ended up naked, on my daughter's bed, sucking a plastic cock?

As I pondered this, my daughter continued her verbal assault on the young submissive. "How would Reverend Wells feel if he walked in right now and saw his precious innocent daughter turned into a complete submissive dyke?"

Chloe moaned onto the cock, clearly turned on by the verbal humiliation.

"Ready to have your slutty box fucked?"

Taking the plastic dildo out of her mouth she begged, her usually quiet voice adamant and eager, "Oh God yes, Mistress, fuck my slut box with your big cock."

"Using our Lord's name in vain, my slut? You really are a bad girl," my daughter teased, climbing back onto the bed. She lay down on her bed and demanded, "Climb on, slut. Worship what you really love."

Chloe quickly straddled the cock and my daughter and lowered herself onto the big cock. I watched amazed as the erect stick slowly disappeared inside the petite girl. Although I was far away, I assessed it was an eight-inch cock and quite thick, bigger than anything I had encountered in a very long time.

My hand sped up between my legs as the Reverend's daughter began to bounce up and down on the big dildo. I suddenly wished that big cock was in me and slid two fingers easily inside my oven of lust.

Chloe's moans were loud and I wondered how many times my daughter had devoured Chloe. And were there others in my daughter's harem of sexual debauchery? "Oh God, yes, I love your cock Mistress. Thank you for making me your slut," Chloe absurdly thanked her, a few minutes into the fucking.

My daughter began to meet Chloe's strides by bucking her ass up and this seemed to drive Chloe crazy. "Oh my God, Mistress, fuck me, yeeees!"

"Who owns your cunt?" my daughter asked.

"You do, you do, Mistress," the little church mouse moaned.

"Say it!" my daughter demanded, "Say the word cunt."

Chloe's breathing was getting erratic now as she half moaned-half screamed, "My cunt, your cunt, you own it. Oh God, fuck, oh, oh, oh, God, do with it as you please, Mistress."

My daughter picked up the pace and was now really bucking up and down and into her sub's pussy. My own hand was frantically pumping in and out of my needy pussy as I watched the sexy scene of submission.

The faster paced fucking finally put Chloe over the top. "Oh Goooooooooood, fuck your slut Mistress, oh my, oh my, oh my, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I watched as Chloe climaxed, her whole body pulsating, as she leaned forward and my daughter continued to thrust the plastic dildo in and out, hard and deep.

My own orgasm was building and I closed my mouth tight and gritted my teeth to prevent the scream that my body desperately wanted to release.

My daughter discarded the dildo, flipped Chloe onto her back and straddled the still coming girl's face demanding, "Make your Mistress come."

Chloe weakly leaned up to meet my daughter's pussy and the shy girl licked eagerly.

Unable to hold back my crescendo of pleasure, I moved away from the door, leaned against the wall and fingered myself to my long overdue and much need orgasm. As it spread through me from my toes all the through my body to my cheeks, I imagined it was me riding my daughter's big dildo. It was me being called a slut. The image was vividly real, me begging to be my daughter's slut, begging to be a whore.

The orgasm finally simmering, I refused to peek back again, but heard my daughter's orgasmic cries, "Oh yes, slut, keep licking, yes, yes, oh yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeees."

I waited until her screams of unbridled pleasure were done and sneaked back down the stairs. I paused for a couple of minutes to regain my composure before opening the front door and slamming it shut. I called, "Kaylee, I'm home."

I heard shuffling upstairs and my daughter, clearly frantic, a strange shift after seeing such dominance just a few seconds ago, called back, "Mom, you are home early."

I began walking up the stairs as I responded, "Yeah, I was sick of hotel beds."

I reached the stairs and Kaylee was in a robe and Chloe was in a pair of Kaylee's pyjamas. Kaylee hugged me. We had always been pretty close, especially since her father, my husband, died.

I saw Chloe, feigned surprise and greeted, "Chloe, what a pleasant surprise to see you here."

"Hi, Mrs. Pierce," Chloe replied, barely making eye contact, back to her shy self.

"Well, I don't know when you two started hanging out, but I approve. You will be a good influence on my daughter. She seems too often to find herself in trouble," I said, the irony of the statement known to all of us secretly.

"Mother," Kaylee replied, her devious smile crossing her face, "I don't search for trouble, it finds me."

"It doesn't have to search too hard, does it?" I countered back.

"Well, I think I am a good influence on Chloe," my daughter countered my counter.

"Reeeeeally?" I teased, although I knew exactly what kind of influence she was. "Do tell."

"I have opened her up to a whole new world, haven't I, Chloe?" my daughter answered, the double meaning meant only for Chloe, but I understood completely.

"Yes, she has, Mrs. Pierce," Chloe answered meekly, her cheeks going ruby red.

"I would even say she is a completely different girl," my daughter pushed, making Chloe's cheeks go ruby red.

"Would Reverend Malloy approve?"

"Well, probably not," my spunky daughter admitted, "but we wouldn't want Chloe to live her whole life sheltered like that chick in 'A Walk to Remember', would we?"

"Her name was Jamie, if I recall, and are you comparing Chloe to a girl dying of cancer?"

"No, well yes, Chloe was dying of boredom, so I have helped release her from her chains of oppression," my daughter quipped with a smile, unaware that I could read between the lines of her naughty sexual innuendo.

"Chains of oppression?" I mimicked and laughed. "You are a hoot. Just don't you be getting sweet little Chloe involved in any of your trouble-making, Missy."

"Oh, she is sweet, indeed, sugary sweet," my daughter replied, again the secret meaning not so secret.

I ignored the temptation to be witty back and yawned, "Well, I am exhausted. Kaylee could you please lock up, I don't think I actually locked the door."

"Sure thing, Mom," Kaylee obeyed, and began going downstairs, "Come on Chloe, we should make some hot chocolate and then maybe watch 'A Walk to Remember'."

I shook my head and went to my bedroom. Getting undressed and into my cozy pyjamas I slipped under my covers and into bed. Lying back, my mind was a muddled mess. I tried to figure out how to deal with this situation. Do I ignore it and pretend it didn't happen? Do I confront her and deal with the bombshell that would surely follow? And lastly, why did it turn me on? It could be that I hadn't had sex with a man in over a year. It could be that I have always been submissive in the bedroom, and watching such a sub/domme relationship was a top-of-the-line turn-on, as it rekindled desires long caught in the cobwebs between my legs; or it could just be that I had never seen a couple have sex in real life, never mind two girls, especially if one was my daughter. Yet, that didn't explain why at the peak moment of my own orgasmic joy it was my daughter I imagined submitting to.

Even though I was exhausted, I tossed and turned the next hour. I heard them giggle like the school girls they were, and briefly wondered if the whole thing hadn't been just a figment of my imagination. Of course, though, it wasn't. Eventually, my body way past exhaustion, I slipped into slumber...a slumber that included a new recurring dream...my daughter dominating me.

2. OBSESSION

Next morning, I decided to pretend it didn't happen, but over the rest of the weekend, every time I saw my daughter, all I could envision was her naked, her with a strap-on dildo and her taking control of me.

Monday came and she went to school and I stayed at home to write. I am an author of two fantasy novels that have done very well. My husband died tragically five years ago and I was left a considerable amount of money from his insurance, allowing me the luxury to be a stay at home mom and a full-time writer.

I tried to write for a couple of hours, but I never got more than a sentence done as my daughter kept flashing in my mind. Curious, I decided to snoop in her room. I went to her room and directly to her walk-in closet and started searching. Under some clothes was a decent sized store-away box. Pulling it out, I opened it and searched through her shocking array of toys and outfits which included the strap-on I saw her wear the other night, a second smaller and thinner strap-on, handcuffs, a blindfold, anal beads, three different sized vibrators, a double-ended dildo, a collar with a leash, an anal plug, a variety of lotions, black boots, a leather skirt, a plethora of different coloured stockings and more.

I was aghast. I mean I am no prude. When Jerry was alive we did not have vanilla sex. He was clearly in charge and I was clearly the submissive. We role-played a variety of different scenarios and he had used all three of my holes many times. Although I didn't love anal sex, the feeling of utter submission that came with it was what got me off. He would put a small butt plug in my ass and then take me out for a dinner with friends; he put a vibrating egg inside me and turn it on and off during Kaylee's grade eight graduation celebration. He had me dress up in thigh high stockings and a skirt short enough that if I bent at all anyone could tell what I wasn't wearing; he made me blow him at a movie theatre; again, it was clear, he was the Master and I was the sub. Oh, how I missed that! I had been on a few dates since his death, but the men were either too vanilla, or too aggressive. I could never find one that was just right. Goldilocks and the three bears had become a parable for my non-existent sex life. When my second novel became rather popular, I turned into a minor celebrity, and my search for a man who could please my unique kinks became impossible. It had been over a year since my last man and over three since I last had an orgasm from sex with another person. This doesn't justify what I ended up doing, but it may at least explain it a bit.

I put the box away and returned to writing. An hour of staring at a blank screen and I decided I might as well do what always helps me deal with stress...clean the house. I know this probably sounds strange, but cleaning the house was mindless work that somehow relaxed me. I started my laundry, swept, mopped and vacuumed, before I went to clean Kaylee's room. After cleaning her room, I grabbed Kaylee's laundry basket and took it downstairs. I began putting her dirty clothes in the laundry when I grabbed a pair of pink panties. I don't know why I did it, I really don't, but I moved them to my nose and took a whiff. The scent of her soiled panties was intoxicating in a way I can't even begin to explain. I suddenly wanted to taste her, to submit to her. It made no sense, but it was how I felt. Leaning against the vibrating dryer that I had started moments ago, I closed my eyes, my daughter's soiled panties in my face and I began pleasuring myself with my free hand.

As I furiously rubbed my swollen clit and sniffed in the mesmerizing scent of my daughter, I envisioned my daughter making me her sub. She was taking me over her knee and spanking me for smelling her panties, making me kneel on the floor and clean her feet after cheerleading practice, having me lick her pussy until she came all over my face, and I even imagined rimming her asshole just like Chloe had done. These naughty thoughts of submission, mixed with the vibrating machine and my daughter's dried cum, made me cum like a horny slut. As my orgasm spread through me, I kept rubbing my clit and moaning over and over again, "Yes, Mistress."

Eventually, I was spent and I tossed my daughter's panties and the rest of her clothes in the washing machine and went back upstairs a dishevelled mess.

I tried to write again, but my writer's block was frozen in time. I sighed and began to search the net. I logged into yahoo chat hoping to chat with my online Mistress. I know that sounds absurd, an online Mistress, but role play is fun and she seemed to understand my submissiveness and my desire to open up, although I wasn't sure she would understand my new desire.

Evesub: Mistress, you around?

Now I should also note, that I had never been with a woman sexually before. I had kissed a friend at the bar rather passionately while drunk in college, but doesn't every girl have a story like that? Oh sure, I knew when a woman was attractive and on rare occasion my sex dreams would include submitting to some pretty girl I had met at a book signing or something, usually a young college girl, but I had never even once took those dreams seriously. That said, I had role-played online many times a variety of lesbian trysts, almost all of them involving me being a sub to some domme. The safety of the role-play assisted in me exploring my sexuality and keeping me sane when I couldn't find a real man to pleasure me.

I waited with anticipation over twenty minutes while I read my other e-mails and lied to my agent about how close I was to finishing my new novel. Finally, she responded.

MsAnn: How is my kitty?

Evesub: Confused.

MsAnn: How so?

Evesub: I caught my daughter in bed with another girl.

MsAnn: Oh my? And...

Evesub: Well, she didn't know I saw them, but she dominated the girl.

MsAnn: Really? And...

Evesub: Well...

MsAnn: Well what, my kitty. You know you can say anything to me. There is no judgement.

Evesub: I don't know it just seems so bizarre.

MsAnn: Bizarre is in the eye of the beholder my dear.

Evesub: I know, Mistress. It's just this makes my other fantasies seem vanilla.

MsAnn: Vanilla...oh my dear...you are anything but vanilla. Maybe neapolitan, maybe rocky road, but definitely not vanilla.

Evesub: But this is wrong.

MsAnn:What is?

Evesub:The fact that I have suddenly began to fantasize about my daughter.

MsAnn:What makes it wrong?

Evesub: It is incest!!!!!!!

MsAnn: Do you have any idea how many people I know who are involved with their children?

Evesub:No! How many?

MsAnn:Dozens...including one you know really well...

Evesub: You?!?!?!

MsAnn: Yes!

Evesub: Seriously?

MsAnn:Yes. My daughter and I have been lovers for years and have shared her husband on many occasions.

Evesub: Wow!

MsAnn:It is not wrong...it is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Evesub: How did it happen?

MsAnn: Truthfully, I walked in and Kris was on my bed, naked, with one of my dildos still inside her.

Evesub: No way!

MsAnn: I woke her up and told her to go to bed in her room and I would be there in a few minutes

Evesub: And??????

MsAnn: You are not a patience one are you?

Evesub: They say patience is a virtue, I have never seen any evidence of that.

MsAnn: I went into Kris's room to have my chat with her and asked her what the hell was she thinking. She floored me with her answer. She said the same thing you and Janna ( lady down the block) do every Monday afternoon. She said she had seen us a few times and thought it was ok for her to use it also.

Evesub:: Wow!!!

MsAnn: What could I say? My mouth sat open and nothing was coming out.

Evesub: When did u end up fucking each other?

Ms. Ann: About a week or so later. She was talking about masturbation and asked me if I ever did it. I told her I did it everyday. She asked about Janna and what she saw us doing and eventually asked if I would show her how to do it. I asked her what she meant by that and she said how 2 women do it.

Evesub: Did this surprise you?

MsAnn: Yes. And like a damn fool I fell for it

Evesub: She seduced u?