Mommy Dearest

Story Info
Son dates Libby...and her mother.
3.4k words
4.14
171k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sneaker
Sneaker
6 Followers

Into the second week of school, and I could concentrate on only Beth and the glorious memories of the loss of my 18-year-old virginity. I loved the knowledge that an older woman lusted for my body, had given me my first blow job.

Beth wanted me to date Libby and I did being very careful that the session between her mama and I was avoided. Beth had always been there when I picked up Libby. She was noticeably not present on our next date.

Libby was like her old self, letting me put my hands under her dress to push her panties aside. Her cunt lips were sopping wet before I parted them. I messaged her pussy and she squirmed instantly and moaned softly.

She reached for my leg and found my weeping cock and quickly massaged it through my pants and unzipped the barrier that held it captive. She pulled it out and stroked it.

When I tasted my fingers coated with her cunt juice she tasted my cock juice on her finger. She licked her fingers and returned her hand to my cock. We masturbated each other until my cum gushed from the head of my cock.

After she moaned through three or four orgasms, I was very willing to take Libby home hoping to see mama, Beth, but she wasn’t waiting.

School started and all I could do was masturbate and dream about Beth and her beautiful body. At noon recess, I headed immediately for the telephone across the street from the school. I dialed the number I had on a slip of paper with Libby’s number. I didn't need to look at the sheet of paper--I had recorded the number in my brain.

"Hello." That was her voice but I hadn't planned my first statement.

"Beth I am calling from a phone across from the school."

No more words came out.

She called my name. "Is that you.”

"Yes, it's me. I wanted to call you.'

"Well, I couldn't call you, you know. If somebody else answered the phone it would have ruined everything. I've been waiting for you to call. One time I did call, but your mother answered and I hung up."

I blurted out a response. "I wanted to call, but couldn't until today. I dated Libby but didn't tell her about us.”

"That's what I wanted you to say but how can you get away from school."

"I'll just skip school tomorrow. Nobody will ever know. Can I come to see you?"

"There's nobody here but me after the kids leave for school. I do want to know all about the date you had with Libby. What time will you come?"

"I'll miss the school bus and wait until you are alone. I'll just stay back in the woods behind your house until you are by yourself." I knew that Beth's children all went to a Catholic school; I attended public school.

"That'll be fine only don't come in until I put a broom outside the door. That will be a signal that I am alone. You don't have to knock. I'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you, Beth. I'll be waiting and I'll be extra careful that nobody sees me."

"Remember, if anybody sees your coming to my home, it will end everything we have planned."

"I understand. I'll be extra careful."

Through geometry, physics, algebra, I waited. I had to hold my hands in my lap, couldn't remember anything my teachers said. Sleep didn't come until midnight.

I lay in bed, wondering what secrets I would learn the next day, was already planning some secrets of my own.

The school bus stopped, but I was not among those who entered. I didn't go to the bus stop; instead I went to a place away from Mrs. Laird's home.

I went there often before, but this time I went with my breath coming much too fast. I knew I had to keep myself under control, was having trouble even holding my school books.

A blue jay in the tree startled me. I jumped. For the first time I admitted that I was afraid. But I was going. I had said I would go and she had invited me.

Walking in the wrong direction, I disappeared into a clump of trees, knew that I could double back, arrive at my destination without being seen.

I still had about a mile to walk, but I lived in a neighborhood where there were few houses, a lot of trees through which I could slip unnoticed.

Ahead I could see Beth's home, couldn't tell if the broom was outside the door. As I grew closer, I saw that the broom was still inside, picked a secluded spot from which I could watch for the signal.

The back door opened, Beth came out and looked around. That was not the signal.

I wanted to show myself but did not. My mind raced over problems that could have developed. One of the children might be sick. Her husband might not have gone to work. Maybe she had changed her mind.

Again the door opened and an arm reached out with a broom, leaned it against the wall of the house. I wanted to run, decided to walk instead.

If something was wrong, I didn't want to create a disturbance. I tried to think of an excuse to give if anyone else was in the house with Beth.

I reached for the handle on the screen door, but it opened before I could grasp it. Quickly, I stepped inside and Beth hugged me.

"I've been waiting," she said.

"We've got to be careful but everything is clear." She looked out the screen door for a moment, and then closed the door leaving us in seclusion.

"Do you want coffee?" When I nodded my head, she put a cup where she wanted me to sit, another cup where she would sit. She poured the coffee into both cups, sat down at the table.

"Now tell me about your date with Libby."

"It was real nice."

"You know that is not what I mean, I want to know about the date with Libby.”

“Libby wouldn’t let me play with her tits."

"She'll get over that. She says it tickles. And it probably does now. She did let you play under her panties, didn't she?"

"She likes that, only........." I paused, didn't know how to protect Libby and still tell the truth.

"Only she didn't have any panties on.”

"I told her to do that, and to unbutton your pants and play with your prick. And I know she did."

"I don't want to rush things today. When you came here last time, I had to hurry you up and I didn't give you a chance to settle down. We've got several hours together today and we can take our time." Beth patted my hand softly.

"I am going into the bedroom and you just drink another cup of coffee. When I'm ready for you, I'll call. When you come to me, we'll be slower, you'll learn to be more patient and we will enjoy it more."

She walked to the door, wearing a dress that didn’t suggest her sexuality. I slowly drank my coffee. Her call came when I had just finished the cup.

I walked into the room where she had disappeared; saw that it contained a bed and that she was covered up to her chin. Her clothes were stacked neatly in a chair by the bed.

"Now, take your clothes off slowly and get in bed with me." I did as she said, noticed that my pants were already wet. My penis was erect as I slipped under the covers.

She reached out, pulled me to her carefully avoiding my searching lips. Our arms went around each other and I found myself lying between her spread legs.

Without a word, she reached down and guided my manhood into the opening that was already wet.

I slipped into her, felt her hands on my buttocks holding me still, not allowing me to even begin the ramming motion that my body dictated.

"Just feel for a moment you inside of me. Don't think about anything. Just lie there."

I lay still, feeling my organ inside her. My hands reached for her nipples, found them and rubbed them gently from side to side.

Her hands held my involuntary thrusts. "That feels so good."

I was fighting a battle within my own body, suddenly lost control and dislodged her grip on my buttocks.

I thrust into her once, then a second time. On the third penetration, I felt my juices demanding release. On the fourth penetration, I felt the overpowering sensation of my release and the weakness that followed my release.

I collapsed on her body, breathing heavily.

She responded with twisting hips, moaned softly as she had an orgasm and then relaxed.

"That was good, but it will be better the next time." She allowed me to lie still, felt my penis slowly lose its rigidity but then began to feel it swell again.

She let it swell, again grabbed hold of my buttocks and held them still. "You've got more coming," she whispered in my ear. "Don't waste it by trying too fast."

We lay, me atop her. Too soon, I could wait no longer, again overpowered her hands on my buttocks.

This time I thrust over and over, felt her moan more deeply and then cry out when I lost control, ejaculated and dropped across her body. She came with me. As she regained her composure, she slowly moved me to her side.

I lay there, my free hand rubbing her nipples, one and then the other. Now I knew the joy that I was anticipating.

I turned my head, grabbed a nipple I was not fondling with my hand, sucked it into my mouth, and sucked it as far into my mouth as I could.

There was too much teat for me to get it all in, but I rubbed the nipple with my tongue as it began to harden.

I took time to think, remembered the tits of the young girls and how firm they were. None of them were as huge as Beth, and I felt the greatest sensation from her fullness.

"You've made me hungry. Let's go get a sandwich and maybe we can try again later." Beth got out of bed, for the first time turning her back to me.

I marveled at the cheeks of her behind, so full, and, I thought, fat. Then I decided that they were more full than fat.

Without dressing, she went towards the kitchen. "You rest up a few minutes while I fix something to eat. I don't want to tire you out to fast. There's still a lot of time left."

I lay back, seeing in my imagination, the past two hours. I started out daydreaming, ended up actually dreaming.

I did not know that making love could take so much out of a male, put me to sleep so fast.

Beth returned to the room a few minutes later, smiled when she saw me sound asleep. She said afterwards, "I knew how to wake you.” She bent over took my penis, now completely limp, into her mouth.

She saw the smile on my face, knew I was not fully awake. Then I bolted to a sitting position, my now hard member pulling from her mouth.

"You've never been awakened that way before, have you?" She had a smile on her face.

"No, never. I have to admit that its the best way I have every been awakened."

Come into the kitchen. I've got sandwiches for us and we can talk while you get your strength back." Beth led the way; her jolly behind seemed to smile back at me. To be continued We sat across the table from each other. I took a bite out of the ham sandwich, noticed that Mrs. Laird had already eaten her sandwich.

"You have enjoyed yourself this morning. Thought you would sleep all day," I nodded my head, didn't want to talk with my mouth full. "Would you like to better if I talked plain? You know what I mean."

I wasn't sure, nodded my head to let her explain. “My husband doesn’t fuck me enough. Once he did want pussy three or more times a week. Now its once or twice a month and before I cum, he puts his load in and goes to sleep.”

"All I wanted to do was get my satisfaction. When I gave up on him giving me the happiness I dreamed of, I started making myself happy."

"You mean you jacked off. That's the name us boys use. We pull on our thing until it cums."

"Not exactly. Girls do it different. They play with the clitoris. I would do it in the daytime when nobody was around. I would use my fingers and my imagination. I dreamed of a young boy fucking me. The first time I saw you my pussy got wet and I dreamed of sucking your cock."

“I knew you were too young and I got Libby to keep you occupied until your 18th birthday. I made sure you couldn’t lose your cherry with a young girl and Libby did a good job.”

"When you and Libby had your date, she told me she wanted you to eat her pussy. Are you upset at the way I am talking?"

I was getting hard just with her use of words. "Boys sort of daydream about what they are doing and want the girl to talks nasty. It’s not really nasty when your are making love. So I am not upset by the way you are talking."

I felt her naked foot reach under the table, find my testicles and my organ.

Beth smiled. "While I was eating my sandwich, I day dreamed and rubbed my clitoris. I imagined that you were under the table and some of my neighbors were with me.”

“They didn't know where you were. I could feel you pushing my dress up and eating my pussy. I really enjoyed it but I stopped before I went off. I wanted you to wake up and make my dream come true."

I got on my hands and knees, looked under the table. Beth had her legs spread wide as an invitation which I accepted. I crawled under the table, keeping my eyes on her love hole and the thicket of hair that helped me aim. I jabbed my tongue into her pussy.

"That's the way, baby, tongue fuck me. Jab it in as far as it will go. That feels so good honey, so g-o-o-d."

I wanted to ask her how good it felt, but would not remove my tongue. I was sure I was pleasing her because she was twisting in the chair.

Sliding forward, her ass holding her by only a tiny bit of flesh. I grabbed a cheek in both hands, pulled her onto my tongue.

"Wiggle your tongue tip, let me feel the tip of your tongue inside me." She knew her talking was exciting me, tried to continue her verbal arousal.

It was not easy. Her eyes were closed for a moment, opened for a second to see my head in between her legs. She closed her eyes, reached down with her hands and pulled the cloak off her clitoris.

"Come up here, baby, run your tongue all round this little bit of flesh. Suck it into your mouth, honey. Suck my tender clit."

I didn't know about this, I thought. I wanted to ask her about it but continued to rub my tongue back and forth as I sucked the tender spot she held open with her hands.

She suddenly became frantic. "He's going to cum. Suck it harder baby. Suck my sweet pussy. Oh, my God that's good. Suck it, suck it. Ahhhhhhhhh." Almost in agony she twisted her hips, moaned and then slumped forward on the table.

Frightened, I crawled from under the table, saw Beth. She was all right. "I fainted," she said. "That was something that never happened before. I felt like I was in an earthquake."

She grabbed me, kissed me violently. It’s not fair to you, but you have to give me time to rest. I never cum like that before. I've been married 20 years and my husband fucked me many, many times. He never made me faint."

She reached out, took my cock in her hand and, very gently, stroked it back and forth. "Did you like what you did?”

I stood, watched her hand working. "Sure. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't like it. Knowing that you are going to suck my cock made me want to do it real good so you would want to give me a good suck."

"I will, baby. Oh, I hope I can make you faint."

"I don't think I will faint, but I will fill your mouth with my cum.”

“You don’t want me to fuck Libby. I don't want to fuck her now. I can fuck you. But I think it would be fair for her to suck me off. Will you tell her to do that?"

"You know I will, little lover. You will have to be careful. Some girls don't like the taste of cum. Maybe she can swallow it, but let her make up her own mind."

"Do you swallow Mr. Laird's cum?"

"Poor boy. or maybe it's poor husband. I won't let me come near his cock with my mouth. You're the first person I sucked, and you will be the last. I loved the taste of your cum. I didn't plan to swallow it, but it tasted so good.”

"Now you sit in the chair and let me suck this nice cock. It's the biggest I ever saw."

I sat in the chair; spread my legs as she kneeled before me. She held my cock up against my stomach, began licking my testicles.

"That's it. Nibble on my balls." Aware that I was finally talking out loud about sex, I was dimly aware of what Beth's voice did to me when I was devouring her pussy.

She gently sucked my testicles, and then began the slow climb with the tip of her tongue up my cock.

"Get it ready before I jam it into your mouth. I’m gonna have me a mouth fuck that will be great. Lick the head of that monster, lick up all the juice that is flowing."

"Talk to me baby," Beth said as she momentarily took her tongue from its target.

"Lap it up. Suck it hard. That's it honey. My cum ain't far away. I’m fucking your mouth. It’s almost as good as your pussy, maybe it's better. Work at it.”

"Take it all the way inside your sweet mouth. Now swallow. swallow. I can feel your throat grabbing at the head.”

"Swallow hard. Wow..wow, wow. I’m cuming baby. Talk a good gulp." Then I pulled my cock out of her mouth. "Open wide, honey, because I am going to give you a full load."

I watched my cum squirt into her mouth. She could have been five foot away and I would have still hit my target. "Eat it baby, eat it. There's enough coming out to populate all the world and its going into your belly."

She licked her lips. "Come, lets go on the bed and rest a little while. "I want to tell you about my sex life. You know that I know all of yours."

We went into the bedroom and lay down on our sides, facing each other.

"Before I was married, I necked a lot, let some of my dates puts their fingers in my pussy, even let one or two of them play with my tits. Mostly, they all were amateurs. Didn't know what they were doing.

"There was one guy who tried to rape me but I wasn't going to be raped. I did have to 'jack him off' as you say. I can remember looking at his cock and watching the juice flow out. I splattered him and almost got me."

She laughed. "That night I played with myself in bed, really enjoyed the sensation. But it was nothing like today. What you did to me was something I didn't expect."

"Your husband. Did he do it to you before you were married."

"Of course not. I didn't even let him play with my tits. I wanted to but I wanted to get married. I took the bait, married me so he could get in my pants."

She sighed. "That's my story. Married 20 years and the first good fuck I get is from a 18 year old boy. Are you happy you made me cum first."

Sneaker
Sneaker
6 Followers