Mommy Doesn't Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, why wouldn't mom mind? Well, for a starter I found her diaries... and dad later confirmed that he knew about it. Her diaries revealed her own secret, she had a brother... well, that's not the secret, I knew that, and that he died years before mom and dad got together. The secret is that they made the best possibly use of their time together while they could - it's a cute love story I think, and a stark contrast to my mom's current lack of sexual desires. The truth is that it sort of died with her brother, she basically only had sex with dad to have me. I don't know how dad managed before we got started, but somehow he kept his sexual desires bottled up... which on the other hand is my win. I like to think that he's always been saving it for me so to speak, like he knew we'd become lovers eventually (though that's just all in my head, I think I awoke his desires to start with).

Eventually her brother married, but that only mean they had to be more careful, discrete and imaginative. As mom wrote, if there's a will there's a way - for sure they had a lot of want. It was obvious that both she and her brother didn't think of their love as cheating on his wife - family is special. To be honest this is what made me realize that my own thoughts and desires for my own dad was nothing to be ashamed of or try to repress, but instead something I should be trying to turn in to a reality. That mom and dad are marries likewise was not a problem, it hadn't been any problem for mom and her brother, so why would this be any different?

Honestly, the more I read the more pride I felt over how hard they worked to be together as often as they could while he was married and without tipping his wife of. I think this is why I quickly had though of my doctor as a hero, she was sort of like my mother whom I look up to and admire.

A part of me wised I had a brother, but since dad already was the man on my mind whenever I got off, and the one to who I compared all boys and men - naturally to find them all coming way short of him, my dad's simply the best a girl can get. Not the kind of lone child that asked my parents for a sibling, I was quite happy to be dad's girl - and knew that one day I'd make my own siblings so it was fine being a lone child until then.

It was such a comfort to know that I wasn't alone to have incestuous desires. Well, I knew about incest already then and that I wasn't alone to harbor such familiar desires, but to read about my own mom made it more real that I'm not alone and I found comfort in that. If only mom knew how her own incest experiences has positively influenced me and given me the courage to go for dad! I hope she'll be proud, and I think she actually would be... so in a way, it's kinda silly we're not telling her right now...

She wrote about how she envied his wife when they were trying for babies, and how she worried about whether her brother might be sterile since she never got pregnant. She never wrote it, but between the lines I think she was thinking about how that would mean that she'd never be able to have his baby either, she did make a cryptic note about how she "should be renewing her prescription". I think she actually secretly went off the pill, I think she didn't even tell her brother about it.

She always wrote something about when her period started, and I don't think it was a coincident that the notes following that cryptic note around her period were a bit more "*sigh* bummer, time for the monthlies again, sucks" where they previously were more in passing or matter of fact, some times she had even written with a bit of humor like "yup, turns out I'm a woman this month too... Auntie Red checked in for a week's stay to remind me thanks but I know already, I'm growing boobs". It was not that many more months before the accident, so she never got pregnant with him. One time there was as "false alarm, auntie was just late in traffic... " with a sad smiley, so that's I'm kinda certain mom tried for brother-babies... I kinda feel sad she didn't get to have any...

My mind makes a random jump of thoughts, and I wonder if mom will swap beds with me, while it's cozy and nice to have dad in my bed... it's a small bed... mom's and dad's bed is much comfortable for two lovers (we usually sleep in mine since mom probably would notice me scent in their bed if we didn't change their sheets after dad and I made love there)... but if she still wants to share bed with dad it would be her right as the wife. Otherwise I will need to insist on a new bed, I'm not going to let my baby bump sleep in a crowded bed! Yup, there's those mama-thoughts my doctor told me about... Is this how life going to be? I can do that, I'm going to be at least as good mother as mom, if not even better, though, she's done a fantastic job... wonder if I'll...

I must have been zoning out for some time, because mom offered a penny for my thoughts. I sort of lost my train of thought completely and couldn't think of anything to say other than the truth, I felt totally busted and was certain that somehow mom at least had worked out by just looking at me that I'm totally preggers - maybe even who the father is... not that there are any other men in my life besides dad so the list of suspects is... well, one man long.

Dad must have understood what the pleading look I felt on my face meant as I turned to him not knowing what else to do... and we communicated like with parental telepathy, he nodded smiling, and I nodded back to him, knowing he'd start telling, giving me a few seconds to compose myself.

"Our daughter has some wonderful news," dad started and took hold of my hand, "or rather we both do"

Mom just sat there with a sly smile, if nothing else, now she definitely knew we're having sex. Mom kept eating and smiling, shaking her head like "when you're ready to tell me what I've already figured out". There was a few more seconds us silence.

"Mom, we're having a baby," I could hear the pride in my voice, and straightened my back even more proudly and began smiling while tearing up with tears of joy since I could see mom was happy too.

"Honey, that's why you've been so happy as of late," mom said taking both mine and dad's hands, "I though it was that the two of you had started having sex... I thought that with my own experiences I'd seen it sooner... but I guess you've been at it for sometime then, since it's baby time now?"

"Well, the pregnancy was just confirmed today, we were planning on waiting until I was showing... but... I couldn't wait to tell you..."

"Aw... honey, I know, being pregnant is something you just want to shout out the second you know for sure"

"Yeah, it's so... like... There's a life growing... and it's inside me... it's so awesome... and it's dad's too! It's so cool, you know!"

"It truly is a blessing, and that it's your own sibling makes it all the more exciting right?" mom asked rhetorical already knowing the answer, but couldn't help teasing a little, jokingly pointing out the obvious bit about it being dad's baby inside me.

"My very own. Dad's baby. Mine and dad's... I love thinking about how special our child is... and that I'm with child! Mom, I'm becoming a mother!" I must be like a parrot repeating it over and over again, but I'm so proud of it and just have to say it again and again.

"Hahaha," mom laughed wholeheartedly, remembering how she felt when i started sinking in she was a mother to be herself, "sweetie, I know, motherhood is a mix of excitement and constant worry. You'll soon worry about everything, and the future, and things like will my child find the right one?" mom made a pause, and dad cut in.

"Obviously our daughter has." I loved how dad was saying it with both a joking tone knowing I think it's true and the full confidence that only my dad has.

"She sure has, family is the best..." she trailed off thinking about her own brother, "...I'm so happy you fared better than me, no offense honey," she said the latter looking at dad who nodded with a smile that seemed to said "none taken, I'm with our daughter, remember?"

"So, you never renewed that..." I blurted out, realizing I admitted to having read her diary, I began blushing but mom already knew.

"Yup, you know it wasn't an accident that I forgot to hide my old diary when I knew you'd be home alone, and I had hid a strands of hair between some pages so I knew you'd been reading them."

I wonder again if mind reading is a skill I'll develop too when I'm further into my pregnancy...

"I'm not sure why I never burned those books, or why I decided to leave them so you'd find them... maybe there was a part of me that knew you'd inherit a predisposition for incest... perhaps a silly sentiment... I couldn't think of any other way to let you in on the secret and sort of thought that if you'd be girl enough to peek at my diary you could handle the truth..." mom said with honest introspection.

"I'm glad you didn't burn them, if you knew how good it felt to read that someone else felt an attraction for family. It made me realize it was OK for me to embrace and search my feelings for daddy. Seeing how you and your brother kept your love alive even when he married gave me courage knowing that if nothing else you would understand and not be mad if dad and I started having sex..."

I felt myself blushing, while also feeling silly for blushing knowing that among the three of us this topic was nothing to be ashamed of.

"But know that we all know, I'd better burn them, just in case. It would be a shame if someone would somehow find them and start asking questions, especially now that there's a baby one the way," mom said as a matter of fact.

There was a pause.

"Let's see, we're gonna have to move all your stuff in to the master bedroom and mine to yours. There's no point in the two of you pretending around me any more, sneaking around can be fun but it is cumbersome." Mom clearly stated it like it was the natural next step.

"Thanks mom, I love you, are you sure it's OK?" in my head I'm jumping with joy and so happy to be able to go to bed with my dad when mom's home too and know she happily gave up her place so we can be together every night.

"Of course sweetie, the two of you will need a comfy bed, as a mother you'll understand just how important a good bed is"

"Dad and I will do the moving, you're pregnant and shouldn't strain yourself," mom said more as a sweet reminder than actual worry and placed her hand on my belly smiling at the first touch of her daughters pregnant belly knowing her grandchild's somewhere there.

As time went on mom at first made only sporadic subtle hints, which then turned in to saying it directly, she was more or less assuming or expecting my baby not to be my last and kept encouraging me and dad to have at least a few more. Both me and dad were very happy to hear mom being so encouraging, and in the end we ended up having a large family.

The modeling job was a real lucky strike, the book deal was very favorable and since it sold very well made us sufficiently rich to make the move to a place where me and dad started a new life as husband and wife, and mom was officially our nanny living with us. It was cute how our babies kept mixing up the words "granny" and "nanny" because to them it was the one and same.

Another wonderful thing about the books popularity is to know that, since it has become a book that so many man and women read and look at as the text-book pregnancy. My incestuous pregnancy is by many looked upon as the literal text-book example of a perfect pregnancy by most - if only they knew that the perfect pregnancy is that of a proud daughter and father. It makes me so amazingly proud, to bad we can't let everyone know that wonderful detail that's so important to me...

One of the small indulges of life for me is to be able to call my babies either as my kids or as my sisters and brothers, and to my delight they called me mom when they wanted my parental guidance and such, but refer to me as their awesome big sister when they wanted to be on the same level and pretend to be older than they were.

Even as adults they keep the distinction, mom or sis depending of their mood - they're so cute at times and like any parent I must embarrass them by treating them like all mothers do when they want to embarrass them for fun (though sometimes dad does the same with me, in the end, I'm still and always will be his daughter - and I love when he treats me like that too). It's particularly fun to do it as they're adults, because the always retort with, "come on sis stop it, or I'm telling dad" at which we usually laugh because it never worked when they were kids since I am their mother after all and knows best and calling me sister didn't change that.

We never kept any of the incestuous stuff a secret from any of them. None of them seems to have inherited an incestuous predisposition and they all found husband and wives outside family. Which was nothing either me or dad made any thing of, the important thing was that they found their love on their own terms. Though a few of them got together with others that either themselves were born from incest or had some kind of incestuous experiences, which given their own incestuous pedigree was nothing strange to them.

I still always feel especially good whenever I have dad's cum where it belongs inside me while being places where no one suspects me to have a growing wet spot in the gusset of my cotton panties (none the less from incestuous cum), one that is hidden by a nice long skirt. Places where everyone thinking I'm such a perfect wife and mother - I smile to myself thinking if only they knew what a good daddy's girl I am with his cum where it's meant to be.

We do also make weekend trips as daddy and daughter just for fun, and only go at it in the hotel room - naturally I try to make sure dad's cum is in my pussy when ever we leave the room, the whole point of those weekends is the special joy of knowing everyone knows we're father and daughter but only dad and I know I'm full of his cum.

Another fun thing I do is to make a weekend trip with one or more of my sisters and brothers, somewhere they don't know they're also my kids. It's so fun to have the best of both words, and being able to choose whether I present them as my kids or my siblings - knowing in my heart that they're both and I love them as such.

So in the end, I guess mom did know more than I thought. My life is awesome and I encourage all daughters that read this for whom this is a fantasy they dream of - at the very least, keep getting off thinking about your own dad with out feeling any shame about it. If you think there is any chance, seriously consider making a move on him. You might not get the full dream life I have, but if you never try you definitely never will know how his cock fits inside your pussy or how amazingly mind blowing it is to feel his cock pulsating inside you as you whisper "yes, daddy, yes, please as deep as you can inside me, cum in me, please daddy, your daughter needs it".

12