Mommy I Feel Like A Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
1k words
4.34
110.8k
35

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy watched me as I returned my attention to the TV. I continued to watch the man as he stood there totally naked, stroking his cock. I tried my best not to moan out loud. On the screen there was a knock at his door. Mommy paused the movie again.

"Honey, why are you stifling your moans? I want you to be open with me. Tell me, what is bothering you?"

I held back my tears as I said, "Mommy, I just tried so hard, for so long to like girls. I really thought all these feelings would just go away. Lately, I can't seem to even get a little aroused by girls." A tear streamed down my cheeks as I finally said it.

Mommy moved even closer to me and held me tightly as I sobbed. "Go on. Tell me more."

I explained how lately when I get into bed I keep thinking about men, thinking about cock.

"I understand. What men honey?"

I struggled to admit what had happened to me just two summers ago. How while speaking to our neighbor, Sal, I had seen his cock coming out of the bottom of his shorts while he had bent down while washing his car. She could see the obvious excitement in my face as I went on. Her eyes opened wide.

"You mean my friend Laura's husband sweetie?"

"Yes mommy."

"Oh my," she said. "Honey, I know he's big." Giggling, "Laura had told me on several occasions just how thick his cock is."

Hearing mommy say that word, in that context excited me so very much.

"So, you've been thinking about him?"

I nodded yes, still afraid that she wouldn't like the idea of me thinking of her friend's husband in that way.

"What do you think of when you think of him?" She asked me.

I proceeded to tell her about a dream I had, now opening up completely. I told her how I dreamed that I was home alone. I was in my room and I put on a pair of panties and was posing in the mirror, on my knees while thinking about him. How I hadn't even noticed when he opened my door and was watching as I moved in front of the mirror. I had my ass up high, moaning his name out loud. Rubbing my finger along my pussy, I moaned his name even louder, now begging for his cock when I felt someone from behind grab me and pick me up in his arms. It was Sal! He carried me to my bed in his big strong arms, my arms holding him around the neck. He laid me down on my bed as he began to remove his clothes. I watched him, still rubbing my pussy.

He ripped my panties off and grabbed my hips, pulling me to the edge of the bed where he could taste me. I let out a moan as I felt his strength, realizing that he was completely in control of me. My legs up and over his shoulders, I could feel his tongue against my opening as I moaned. My hands stoking his hair as he licked me gently, like he couldn't get enough. I felt his hands moving up the sides of my body across to my chest, where his fingers found my nipples. Gently squeezing them between his fingers, my moans were uncontrollable. I felt like I couldn't raise or open my legs enough for him. I totally surrendered to his power, his strength.

I could hear him moan, "You are so tight baby."

Hearing him say that made me apologize. I knew he wanted exactly what I wanted.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes Sal, I am."

He smiled up at me and rose to his feet, coming to the edge of the bed where my head was. I could see his huge cock hanging there, dripping with precum just inches from my face. My eyes felt watery and glassy. I knew he could see that I had that fuck me please look in my eyes. His hand gently held the top of my head as he moved closer and his heavy thick cock touched my face, leaving a wet trail of precum along my lips.

As I paused mommy asked me, "What happened next honey?"

I could see she was actually aroused by my dream, which comforted me so. Mommy, I said, "That's when I woke up."

"Awww," she said, noticing how sad I was that he didn't get to finish. "So, honey, tell me. Was that the best dream you ever had?"

"Oh my goodness, mommy, yes. I just wish it...wasn't a dream!"

"Uh huh, mommy knows sweetheart. So, now tell me. What you are? What do you love? Who do you want? Mommy needs to hear you say the truth."

"Oh my goodness mommy, must I?" My eyes began welling up with tears.

"Yes," she said. "It will free you! Come on now tell mommy."

I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed, as I heard myself say the things that I had been so scared to admit to anyone. "Mommy, I am a girl."

"Good, go on."

"I love men mommy."

"Very good, honey. What do you love most of all about men honey?"

"I love cock mommy."

I saw her smile and knew it was ok, more than ok. She looked down at me and said I think you need a new name, one that better suits who you really are." She wiped away my tears. "I've got just the name. How about Mandy? That is your new name."

I looked up at her and said. "Yes, mommy, I understand."

"What is your name?" she asked me.

"My name is Mandy mommy." Again seeing her smile at me comforted me so.

"Good girl". The words were comforting to me, making my knees weak. She continued, "For being such a good girl your reward is finishing the movie. Would you like that?"

"Yes mommy, please let's watch the movie."