Mommy I Feel Like A Girl Ch. 10

Story Info
The big Bikini Revealing :)
3.1k words
4.66
57.7k
32

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think I could have been back in the house for more than a half an hour when I heard the door close. I had just gotten done showering for the second time when I could hear Laura's voice. I quickly put on a pair of panties, a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and opened my door as if nothing had been happening. I peeked out my door and saw them placing some packages on the couch.

Mommy turned to see me standing there. "Come here," she said. "Look at the pretty bikinis we bought."

I walked down the stairs and saw Laura smiling broadly at me as mommy began taking the items out of the shopping bag.

"Look," she continued as she removed three bikinis. As she took them out, I could see one blue bikini, one red bikini with white wavy lines, and a third bikini that appeared to be much skimpier than the other two. I noticed that the bottom of it was a string bikini bottom. This one was bright pink.

"Isn't this pretty," she asked me, holding the string bikini out to show me.

"Yes mommy," I said softly, feeling shy about admitting things in front of Laura. This was the first time that I even saw Laura since the incident.

As she held up the pink bikini she said, "This one is yours baby girl."

I could feel butterflies, as I realized that mommy was right. Not only was Laura ok with my being a girl, she seemed very into it. Her eyes on me, she was gauging my reaction to both the bikini and the fact that it was all quite out in the open now. I took the bikini from mommy and headed upstairs.

Before I could get far, I heard mommy say, "Where are you going?"

"I was going to go up to my room and try it on, mommy" I replied.

"Well, wait for us honey," she responded.

My eyes must have opened wide, but I did what she said, as always. We all walked upstairs and headed into mommy's room instead of mine. Instantly, they began to undress.

"It's ok honey, it's just us girls," mommy said as she giggled to Laura.

Laura and mommy weren't hesitating at all as their clothes dropped to the floor one piece at a time, first their bras, then their jeans and their panties. I followed their lead and removed my t-shirt, undid my shorts and allowed them to drop to the floor as well. I saw Laura's face with a somewhat shocked look as she noticed my panties. She had seen a lot but still the sight of me in panties was still a surprise. Seeing as they were both totally naked, I lowered my panties. I could actually hear a gasp from Laura as she saw my tiny clitty.

"Oh my gosh!" she said to mommy, as her mouth and eyes opened wide.

"See, I told you," mommy said, as they both shared a giggle, looking at me standing there, staring at my tiny clitty.

"She really IS a girl Sarah!" Laura said.

My hands instinctively covered myself out of habit. Mommy slapped my hands away as I did that.

"Don't do that Mandy," she said. "Be proud of being a girl!"

I had tears forming in my eyes, as I removed my hands and allowed Laura to stare closely. She was completely naked right before me, but had no qualms about it. To her and to mommy it was just three girls getting dressed. Laura gently reached towards my nipples, commenting on how perky they seemed, as she enjoyed yet another giggle. I soon began to feel like one of them, as we slipped on our bikinis.

"Laura," mommy said when we were all dressed in our bikinis, "Would you help Mandy with a little bit of makeup?"

My eyes now on Laura, as she said "Oh my of course, I'd be glad to Sarah"

Laura walked towards me and took my hand; "Come honey." as she walked towards the makeup table and had me sit on the stool. She looked at me and asked "Mandy, would you like some lipstick honey and maybe some eye shadow?"

I could tell that she was enjoying my giving in to what I felt and who I was in front of her. So I looked up at her and nodded yes. She began to apply some lipstick and some light eye shadow as she told me how pretty I looked. I could feel all my strength draining from my body. I was now staring into the mirror watching myself become more and more feminine. More and more...Mandy! As she finished she stood up and stepped back to admire me.

"Oh my, you look beautiful", she said. She turned to mommy and joked, "I better keep her away from Sal, she looks so hot", and they both giggled loudly.

I was staring at myself in the mirror now, with both mommy and Laura watching my every move, as they witnessed the very visible change in my demeanor. As I dressed and after Laura applied the makeup I clearly had begun to move and even sound more feminine.

Behind me, I heard a whisper of a voice come from Laura, "Mandy, let's do your nails honey."

"Yes, Laura," I replied in a soft voice.

"Good girl," mommy said, approving of my obedience to Laura's suggestion.

She sat me on the bed and did my toenails and my fingernails in a pretty light pink. After my nails had dried thoroughly enough, mommy suggested we go out onto the deck and join Sal, who had been waiting patiently for his girls. We all walked out of mommy's room and headed towards the deck. We opened the sliding glass door to the deck and one at a time we joined Sal, who was already standing by the grill ready to barbeque. As I stepped out I looked at Sal, wanting to see his expression. His mouth was wide open; I saw a glazed look in his eyes. I could tell he was instantly attracted. He could not take his eyes from me and I was thoroughly enjoying the affect that I was having on him.

"You look amazing," he said.

"Thank you Sal," I replied, smiling broadly.

Mommy asked them both if they would like to have some wine and they both enthusiastically replied yes. Mommy turned to me and said, "Honey, would you be a good girl and get us some wine glasses from the cupboard?"

"Yes mommy," I said.

As I returned I could see they were all huddled together closely discussing something and when I came back out they stopped talking. I was so curious to know what they were saying. Obviously it was about me.

I laid the glasses out on the table and heard mommy say, "Now, please bring out the wine and the opener. They are on the counter inside."

"Yes mommy," I said.

I returned and I handed the bottle to mommy, who then promptly handed it to Sal to open it. He opened the wine and poured everyone a glass but me. Mommy noticing that I was looking at them drinking said, "Honey, why don't you get yourself a glass of iced tea."

I walked inside and poured myself a glass and came back out to join them. They raised their glasses and told me to do the same, as we all clinked glasses together.

Sal proposed a toast. "Here's to the end of Chris, the boy that was always conflicted and out of place, and the beginning of Mandy, a beautiful girl and new life."

"Yes" they all said.

They all looked at me and smiled and we all drank to Sal's toast.

Sal went back to grilling as they all chatted and then mommy said, "Sal, would you mind going to the basement to get some more wood for the fire pit?"

I said, "I will mommy."

Mommy giggled, "Silly girl, only men lift heavy things like that. You will need to start to adjust your thinking more baby girl."

Sal smiled and headed towards the basement, returning with firewood and placing it into the pit. He lit a match and started the fire as he returned to grilling once again.

"Mandy go to your room and get all of your boy briefs honey."

"All of them mommy?"

"Yes, all of them!" she said sternly. "They are all in a basket by the door in your room."

I returned with the basket of briefs that mommy had prepared for me. As I walked back out all three of them sat on the swing and watched me.

"Now, Mandy, I want you to tell us all what you are." I looked at mommy wide eyed, slightly stunned. "I told you that tonight, you will denounce what you tried to be and admit what you truly are to Sal, Laura and myself. Now, is the time to do that. Do it!" she demanded.

"I am a girl," I whispered.

Mommy giggled, "Mandy, that wasn't a declaration, I said declare it! Say it louder."

So, I did. "I am a girl" I repeated, now louder and clearer.

"Look at Laura and Sal and say it again"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I repeated the words to them, looking right at them. They sipped their wine as the words flowed from my lips. I could see Laura squirming in the swing as I did. She was somewhat aroused at my words. I saw both her and Sal look me up and down as I said it.

"Mandy," mommy said. "Do you love girls?"

I looked at mommy, I saw the seriousness in her face. I knew she wasn't to be played with and I answered honestly, "No mommy."

"Go on, tell us who you really love Mandy."

"I love men."

"Good girl," I heard mommy say.

"Yes, good girl," Laura chimed in.

"And Mandy, do you like pussy?"

"No mommy, I don't" I said.

"Go on, say it! You know what I want you to say. Say it!"

"I love cock." I said confidently.

They all clapped and smiled at me. I was blushing as a had a tear streaming down my cheek as mommy said, "Awww look, it's so emotional for her. Mandy, now this is very important. Take all of your old boy briefs and throw them into the fire! It's a very symbolic gesture. It's very important honey."

I lifted the briefs a few at a time and placed them into the fire.

"Never again Mandy. You will never wear that nonsense ever again, do you understand?"

"Yes mommy" I said.

They continued to drink wine and I drank iced tea until mommy asked me to take the glasses in the house and wash them and bring out another bottle of wine. I went inside and drank the remaining amount of wine from Sal's glass. I liked the taste. I liked that Sal had his lips to it. Sal came into the house to go to the bathroom at that moment and caught me drinking the wine, but he only smiled. He didn't mind at all. I asked him to open the next bottle for me, and of course he did. I commented on how strong he was as he popped the cork. We both saw the meaning in that. Popping the cork, my eyes on his, I took quite a bit from the bottle before pouring anyone else's as Sal walked down to the bathroom. I must have downed a full glass and I walked out to give Laura and Mom their wine glasses.

I said, "I am going to get some aspirin, I have a little headache."

I headed down to the bathroom, waiting outside the door for Sal to open it. I could hear him peeing. The sound was very loud. I found myself even aroused at the power of his stream to make such a sound. Suddenly the door opened and Sal was already in motion, me right there. He had to try not to knock me down, so he grabbed me in his arms, and I held onto him. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately, our lips pressed against each other's for some time, pulling away slowly.

We looked into each other's eyes as I said, "Sal, can I suck your cock now? You said I could after I admitted that I was a girl at my party. Please Sal," I begged now lowering my hands from his shoulders to his waist and then to his cock!

I felt him along the outside of his swim trunks, growing in my hands as he moaned. "Yes Mandy." I pulled him into my room and closed the door. I didn't realize that in my excitement, the door did not close fully.

" I wonder where Mandy is, " mommy said to Laura.

Laura sips her wine and tells mommy to make sure that I'm ok. She walks down the stairs and hears familiar sounds coming from my room. She notices the door is slightly ajar and she peeks in and sees me on the floor, on my knees. My finger inside of me under my bathing suit bottom moaning on Sal's cock; as he stands over me, holding my head and moaning my name. Mommy is instantly fixed on the image. She touches herself through her suit as she watches his huge cock deep in my mouth. He holds my head and slowly inserts his cock into my throat, holding me there, forcing me to take more of it than I can handle. He pulls back, my eyes tearing, me trying to catch my breath, Sal looking down at me.

Mommy witnesses him ask me, "Mandy, is that too much cock for you honey? If you want we can stop. I can see you can't breath with my cock so far down your throat. But, then you can't have it, so do you want to have me continue to choke you with my fat cock or do you need to breath? Which is more important to you having my cock or breathing?"

Mommy's mouth is wide open, she can't believe what he just asked me. She is waiting for my reply. Hoping I say what she wants to hear me say. Slipping her finger inside of her as she watches and listens. She is so turned on. She listens as she hears me tell him that I would prefer to have his cock. She hurries back down the stairs, onto the deck, pulling Laura from her seat on the swing and says, "Laura, you have to see this!"

They head up the stairs, mommy holding Laura's hand, dragging her to my door. Laura watches, gasps, and looks at mommy.

"That is fucking hot", she says.

Mommy noticing Laura's nipples harden at the sight gently reaches for her breasts and pulls her bikini top down. Mommy places her mouth on Laura's large breasts looks up at her says, "Let's join them."

They crash through the door and stand next to us, removing each other's clothes. Sal looks at them, unable to pulls his throbbing cock from my mouth. Mommy and Laura are kissing passionately, playing with each other as Sal picks me up and carries me to the bed. Mommy and Laura follow. I am lying in the bed, Sal's cock in my mouth as he still stands over me. His cock buried in my throat. Mommy and Laura lie on the bed next to me, their breasts right next to my face. Sal takes his cock from my mouth, now dripping with his precum and rubs it on Laura's nipples. He pulls his cock, squeezing more and more cum from it and rubbing her nipples with it. They are soaked in his cum as he commands me to lick it all off her. I do as he says. He watches mommy and Laura making out, playing, fingering each other, as my mouth is now covered with his cum as I suck Laura's breasts. His cock stiffens further at the sight. Laura stops for just enough time to open my legs, looking at mommy for permission. Mommy nods her approval and Laura holds my legs open and looks at Sal.

"Fuck her Sal," Laura says.

He smiles, as he guides his massive wet cockhead toward my throbbing pussy. Mommy and Laura watch as his huge cock slowly disappears inside of me. He begins to move in and out. Laura is so wet from this, her pussy is soaked. Mommy, unable to resist puts her mouth on it, tasting Laura, licking her. Mommy's head is buried in Laura's pussy as Laura holds me in position for her husband's cock. She is moaning, her eyes closing, but forcing them open to see my pussy devour Sal's cock. Sal takes over, grabbing my ankles as he spreads my legs further apart. Plunging his cock deeply into me, I let out a moan. It hurts! I've never felt such penetration before. Not in any of the previous times with Sal have I felt so much cock in me. The sight of mommy and Laura has caused his cock to swell to enormous proportions. He begins to thrust, making my pussy pulsate and wet. I am now whimpering. Laura is so turned on; now eating mommy's pussy as mommy eats hers. She watches as Sal fucks me harder than she has ever been fucked by him. The sound of the headboard crashing as he thrusts incredibly hard. My orgasm begins, through the pain. Mommy and Laura begin to climax as well. Laura comments on how wet I am from his fucking.

" Sarah, she really cums from her little pussy!"

Mommy smiles, "Yes Laura, she does. Tell us why Mandy, tell us loudly."

"Because I am a girl mommy." I scream.

Sal begins to cum, the moan and the look on his face a clear signal. He explodes a massive amount of semen into my pussy, the wet sound now filling our ears. Dripping from my pussy, he continues to cum.

Mommy looks to Laura, "Oh no, that is unacceptable. Laura, take the cum that is leaking out and feed it to her."

Laura, her mouth agape, does as mommy suggests. As Sal's cock slows I feel Laura's fingers, drenched with her husband's cum force their way into my mouth. I lick her fingers. She removes her fingers from my mouth as we all fall onto the bed in exhaustion, smiling at each other.

"I am so glad that we are neighbors," mommy says with a giggle. We all smile at each other just lying there, holding each other.