Mommy Needs My Help Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and Dad are having trouble in paradise.
5.9k words
4.34
155.3k
249

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers

"I just don't understand why you won't fuck me!"

I awoke to yelling coming from the down the hall, it sounded like mom and dad were at it again. "I told you, I'm too fucking tired from work to pay attention to you. If you wanna shut the fuck up and suck my dick, I'll watch you play with yourself." My dad yelled back at my mother. Their shouting was faint and muffled; I couldn't quite make out what they were fighting about. This had become pretty common in our household, ever since my father got a big promotion at work; he had been working longer shifts and some nights he wouldn't even come home. Both of my parents were extremely career driven and respected business men/women. The fight came to an abrupt end when I heard their bedroom door slam, followed by footsteps down to the kitchen.

I poked my head out of my room to see if I could catch anything else, there was nothing but silence. After standing there for several minutes, I decided to wander down the dark hallway towards the dim light shining up the stairs from the kitchen. Slowly and half asleep I stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen, "Mom?" I called out, "Is everything alright down here?" Mom was as startled by my presence as I was to see what she was wearing. She sat at the table wrapped in a long silk, dark purple lingerie night gown; her legs were crossed over one another, she had on black stocking and black high heels with a bow on them.

Taking a sip from her glass of wine, she answered "Oh, hey. I didn't hear you come down.. Yeah, everything is okay baby. Why don't you go back to bed?" Something was clearly bothering her so I decided to have a seat at the table.

"No, I'm fine. I was having trouble sleeping tonight anyways." I added.

"You and dad get into a fight or something?" I continued prying for answers.

"It was just a little disagreement, nothing major." She assured, "Things have just been.. Different since your father started working later. There are certain.. needs that aren't being satisfied." I was shocked, mom has never been open about her sexual side; she's usually all business.

"You mean.. Like sex?" I treaded lightly.

"Matthew!" She gasped. "If you must know, yes.. Now you really should be getting back to bed. Don't you have a class in the morning?" Mom was clearly a bit tipsy from all the wine.

"Don't worry about me, mom. What about you? Are you headed back up to bed any time soon?"

Mom took a second to respond, "Probably not, sweetie. I'm probably just going to curl up on the couch tonight."

"What?" I couldn't believe it! "That's nonsense. You can't sleep on the couch mom." She let out an insincere laugh. "Seriously, you're welcome to sleep in my room tonight. I'll take the couch." I offered.

"Now that's nonsense, Matthew. I'll be fine, I'm a big girl. Now get up to bed, I'll be going to sleep soon myself." And that was that, I went back up to my room and fell asleep and didn't question it again.

The next thing I know, I feel someone tapping on my back, "Matthew.. Matthew. Wake up." Mom was sitting on the edge of my bed trying to wake me; I jumped up out of my sleep not knowing what was happening, I must have scared mom as well. Mom jumped up from my bed and flipped the light switch; my eyes went half shut as they adjusted to the light.

"Jesus, mom! What the hell? You scared me."

Mom apologized, "Sorry honey. You scared me! I was thinking about it and there's no reason either of us should have to sleep on the couch tonight, so I was hoping I could just cuddle up next to you.. Just for tonight."

Still half asleep, I answered, "Yeah, that's fine mom.. Just turn the light off already." I laid back flat on my bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes; I glanced back up at mom and she had started to rip her silk night gown off. She pulled it apart from the center, slowly exposing the lingerie she wore beneath it. I suppose this is what she had put on for dad before he kicked her out of the room and she hadn't been able to change.

I was blown away by what I was seeing; I'd never seen mom this way before. Not even in a swimsuit! Her breasts exploded from the night gown, they were huge! They must have been at least double D's. Her bra was black lace with a white bow in the center where the majority of her cleavage was. Quickly I scoped out the rest of her body, making my way down; Mom had on a black lace thong to match the bra, which also had a white bow in the center just above her pubic mound. She had black lace garter belt which connected to her black stockings, which had lace around the top wrapped around her thigh; also with white bows. Mom tossed the gown to the floor and never once checked to see if I was watching her. She turned to flip the light switch off but ended up turning her attention to her heels that she was still wearing. She bent over and took a slightly squatted position and began undoing the straps to her heels, giving me an up close and personal view of her large ass. The lace thong rode high, up into her ass and the string was just barely covering her asshole and vagina; again, I'd never seen my mother this way. She usually was dressed in her work suit; never anything like this. My cock was rock hard to say the least and I was very.. very confused about it.

Mom turned the light off and jumped right into bed with me, she placed her hand on my chest and got real close. She kissed me on the cheek and stared at me for a brief second, I was too afraid to turn and look at her. "Goodnight, son." She said, before flipping over to the other side of the bed with her back facing me.

"Goodnight, mom" I timidly responded. Mom fell asleep almost instantly while I lay wide awake with a rock hard cock, I couldn't stop thinking about her ass. I lifted the blanket up over my head so that I could see underneath it, there it was.. Mom's round ass covered by the sexiest lingerie I'd ever seen. My hand began moving towards it almost involuntarily and I stopped. What was I doing? This is my mom. There must be something wrong with me. I decided to flip to the opposite side of the bed, so we'd be back to back just to be safe. Whilst flipping over, I let my hand rub up against her ass just enough to cop a feel but not enough to wake her.

And that's how I remembered falling asleep; I only woke up once throughout the night and when I did, I was no longer back to back with my mother. No, I was now lying on my side, with my hard cock pressed up against her ass, between her ass cheeks and my right arm was wrapped around her body cupping her large breasts. I was terrified. What if she woke up? She'd freak out. I slowly rolled back to my side of the bed and that was that. When I woke up, it was early and mom was nowhere to be found.

Much like the night before I fumbled down the stairs into the kitchen; Mom was already dressed for work and was preparing her morning coffee. "Good morning, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to get up!" She greeted me. For the first time in my life, I noticed something about my mother that I had never noticed before.. Her incredible figure. Perhaps I was blind to it before because she was my mom but after getting up close and personal last night, it was all I could pay attention to. Today Mom was dressed in her usual work attire, a tight dark purple blouse (reminiscent of the purple night gown she wore last night) and a tight short dark black skirt, with black stocking and heels to match of course. Mom's tits were literally bursting out of her blouse and she must have noticed that I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"What? Do I have something on my shirt?" She innocently asked. Looking down at her blouse, she brushed her chest right beside her cleavage line, and then she took both hands and placed them on the sides of her breasts and pushed them up together. Once they were nice and perked up, she pulled her blouse down in the middle exposing as much cleavage as she could.

I took a big gulp, "Umm, no Mom. You look nice." I tried complimenting her. She looked more than nice. Her skirt was hugging her hips and ass so perfectly; she was the shape of an hour glass. Huge breasts, large hips, thighs, and ass and the smallest waist imaginable. Mom was only about 5'2, which is why I believe she always wore high heels but they accentuated her thick legs nicely giving them a bit of "length."

"I've got to be on my way to work, honey. You should get ready for class." Mom walked by and gave me a familiar kiss on the cheek. I stood frozen in the middle of the kitchen; my cock began to grow thinking about last night, I was still a bit embarrassed. Luckily she paid no attention to me and quickly left for work.

I came home later that night to find my dad's car already in the drive way. That was odd, I thought. I never beat dad home. I quietly made my way inside, all the lights were off. There were rose petals leading to the kitchen table. On the kitchen table there were candles and a note reading, "I'm sorry I was such a dick last night.. I've got a surprise waiting for you upstairs." Just as I finished reading it I head a car door slam outside, mom was home. I carefully placed the note on the table and rushed up to my room. The rose petals lead up the stairs to my parent's room. I left the lights in the hall and my bedroom off and stood in the dark waiting for mom to come up the stairs. She enters her bedroom and I hear faint, muffled laughter; slowly I make my way down the hall.

My parent's room is dark, illuminated only by candles. Without poking my head out, I stand beside their doorway and listen, "Is Matthew home yet?" My mother asked.

"No, I don't think he'll be home for a few hours." My dad answered. "Go into the bathroom and freshen up, I've got another surprise waiting for you in there."

Mom hit the shower; I took a quick glance into their room, my dad was lying on the bed nude with his cock in hand. I pull my head back and stand beside the door way again, contemplating what exactly I'm doing. My parents are about to have sex, I thought to myself; am I really going to sit here and watch? Their bathroom door opens and I see the light from the bathroom switch off, their room is dark once again. I crouch down to my knees and slowly poke my head around the corner..

Mom throws herself up against the bathroom door frame and hikes one leg up, straddling the doorway. She's now dressed in black fishnets with hot pink strings that were tying the thighs together; she has a hot pink thong on over the fishnets and a hot pink bra to match. My fucking mouth dropped wide, my eyes were even wider. Mom drops to her hands and knees and slowly crawls over to my father, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. With her back arched and her ass pushed into the air, she puts her head down and begins kissing my dad's feet; he leans forward and slaps her on the ass, then rubs his palms on each of her cheeks before slowly spreading them apart. Mom sits up and he places his hand beneath her chin and stands her up.

He takes mom by one hand and spins her all the way around, getting a nice view of the outfit he'd bought her. He sits back on the edge of the bed and mom turns her back to him, with her ass directly in front of his face she squats down and begins running her hands from her ankles up to her thighs. Dad grabs her hips and pulls her back, thrusting his hips into her, his erect cock rests between her ass cheeks, where my cock was less than 24 hours ago. Mom slowly grinds up and down dad's cock before returning back to her knees in front of him; Dad runs his hands from her waist to up and around her breasts. He rests the palms of his hands over her breasts before sliding his fingers underneath the inside of her bra; slowly he pulls the bra down over her breasts, exposing her huge tits for my viewing please. Now this was a side of mom I had really never seen before.

Dad leans forward and takes one of her breasts in his mouth, gently sucking on her nipple before moving up to her mouth and kissing her deeply. They both stand while making out and dad grabs the back of mom's head, tightly gripping her hair and pushes her forward on to the bed. Mom is on all fours and grabs the hot pink thong covering her ass and rips it straight down the middle, right off of her body. Mom gasps; Dad immediately dives face first into her ass, his tongue sticking straight out of his mouth and begins to eat her ass. He takes his time, shoving his tongue as deeply as he can in mom's ass, spreading her ass cheeks as wide as he can, before slowly moving his tongue down to her pussy which had to be dripping wet by this point. He tongue fucks her gaping vagina for several minutes while moving on to her clit and back again. He stands and places his cock between mom's ass cheeks and starts thrusting, pushing her ass cheeks together tightly. He slides his cock between the fishnets covering mom's ass and pulls her up by her arms and begins kissing her neck.

He takes a step back and walks around to the other side of the bed; he lays flat on his back. Mom crawls over to him and spreads her legs, arching her back and pushing her ass up into the air once again. This gives me the perfect view to see every part my mother I had never seen before; her pussy was literally dripping with wetness. Mom takes dad's cock into her hand and looks him right in the eyes, she slowly brings his cock to her mouth and begins sucking it. I must admit at this point I had never been so envious of my father.

Before I knew it mom was standing on the bed, she looks down at my father and says "Do you wanna fuck my ass daddy?" My god. I felt a burst of precum shoot from the tip of my cock. I couldn't believe how aroused I was watching my mom; of course dad wanted to fuck her ass, hell I wanted to fuck her ass! She turned with her ass facing dad and lowered herself onto his cock, lining it up with her asshole. She stood crouched on the bed, feet flat; legs spread wide, and with one hand gently guided his cock into her ass and impaled herself on it, all the way down to his balls. She bounced up and down on his cock harder and harder with every thrust. With one hand she continued to rub her sweet vagina in a circular motion on her clit until she had a trembling orgasm.

Dad instructed her to stand beside the bed, bend over, and grab her ankles. Mom listened to every word and he stood up behind her, shoving his cock deep into her ass from behind. He thrusted his cock in and out of mom's asshole furiously until he could no longer take it, "Get on your fucking knees, whore." I was shocked, mom was a powerful business woman and she was taking all of the abuse.. In her ass none the less!

Without hesitating she squatted before my dad and kept playing with her pussy, she grabbed his cock and shoved it into her mouth cleaning her ass from it. Dad brushed her away and stroked his cock fast until finally reaching his climax; he blew his load all over my mother's face and tits. She pushed the left over cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed it down, she then took the cum from her tits in her finger tips and shoved it deep into her pussy.

To be safe, I retreated back to my room as quietly as possible. It was late now and they'd be fast asleep before I'd "be home for the night." Truthfully, I didn't sleep much that night; no instead I lay wide awake craving the touch of my own mother. Things were absolutely about to change around here...

The next morning I woke up with a rock hard cock and the remainder of cum from the night before stuck to my leg. I got dressed and headed to class; both of my parents had already left for work. All day I kept replaying the scenes I had seen the night before in my head and each time I replayed them I would go deeper and deeper into imagining myself in my dad's position. The entire of my image head been turned upside down and dropped on its head in two days time; my mother wasn't just a hard working business woman.. She was a sexual being who also needed to be taken care of.

After class I had to head to work and wouldn't get off until 11 PM. Perhaps I'll catch my parents in the act again, I thought.. When I got home, I was surprised to see only mom's car was in the driveway, again all the lights were out except this time the scene inside the house was the complete opposite as last night. Quietly I entered the pitch black living room and wandered up to my room. I thought mom would already be in bed but as I passed by I caught another glimpse of her that I hadn't seen before through the slightly cracked bedroom door.

Yet again, she sat in bed; this time in a black silk night gown, red and black lace underwear and stocking. Face fully made up; she was beautiful but she didn't look happy, in fact she looked disappointed. In one hand, she held a small notebook and in the other a pen. She quickly jotted words down on the page and flipped it, I watched her for a few minutes simply admiring the beauty I had missed for nearly 20 years until finally she tossed the notebook on the bed, got up and went to her bathroom and began preparing a bath.

I visualized what it must look like, her stripping down; tossing her night gown to the floor like she did just a few nights ago in my bedroom. Standing there in just her lingerie before undoing her bra and exposing her large breasts; slipping out of the panties she had on. My cock began to twitch inside my shorts; once I heard the water stop running, I waited for a few more minutes before I decided to quickly run in and see what she had been writing about. I must admit, I was not fully prepared for what I found.

"...And even though my husband made sweet, passionate love to my ass last night; I just wish we could share that kind of intimacy every night. But of course, here I am again; literally waiting and aching for my husband to come home and fuck me and he's working late, again." Mom was the hardest working woman I knew and to hear that she felt unappreciated, really didn't sit well with me. I began to flip through her diary out of curiosity and couldn't believe some of the things I found behind each page.

The most interesting entry to me, read:

"My husband often jokes about how I should find another lover if he isn't satisfying me sexually. He constantly pokes fun at a very serious issue for me.. I often dream about the scenario in which I cheat on him; every night he comes home late or doesn't come home at all, every time he's "too tired" and requests that I suck his dick. My favorite fantasy, for example..

Like any other day, we'd wake up early; before sunrise. My husband always leaves the house an hour earlier than me. I'd allow him to shower and get fully dressed for work; I'd see him to the front door, wearing one of my silk night gowns. With his briefcase in hand, I'd give him a loving kiss on the cheek and close the door behind him; I'd wait for the sound of his car starting and exiting the drive way before turning and dropping my night gown to the floor. I'd stand there in only my white lace and see through bra and tiny thong to match; suddenly a knock at the back door. My lover stands in the doorway patiently waiting for me to let him in; a tall, muscular, black man. That would really crush my husband.

I'd slide the door all the way to the left and he'd enter. He'd wrap both of his arms around my waist and pull me in close. I'd stand on the tips of my toes to softly kiss him while his hands explore my body before gripping my ass tight; I'd run my hands down his muscular chest to the waist of his jeans and undo the button, slowly unzipping them. With both hands tucked away inside his waist band, I'd place my mouth on his abs and kiss my way down, slowly pulling his pants to his ankles. His thick black cock already erect just waiting to be set free from his pants, it bounces up and down as I pull the waist band over it. I take his cock in one hand and place the other on his balls, gently massaging them; I look up making eye contact and proceed to place the head of his cock in my mouth. Sucking it softly, I run my hand up and down the shaft massaging it further and further into my mouth when suddenly we hear the front door slam.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers
12