Mommy Needs My Help Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad has hurt Mom for the last time.
6.1k words
4.63
89.9k
153

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

My alarm went off around 11 am Sunday morning; I wasn't asleep, I hadn't slept much at all last night actually. Every time I closed my eyes I couldn't keep the image of my mother out of my head, her voluptuous curves silhouetted in the moonlight. I shut my alarm off and continued to lay in bed; I was too afraid or nervous or embarrassed to face Mom. I must have laid there for another hour before finally gathering the courage to make my way downstairs, hoping that both of my parents would not be home.

I reached the end of the stairs and turned to the living room, Mom was sitting on the edge of the couch with one foot propped up on the coffee table and was tying her shoe. My eyes wandered from her shoe up to her legs; she had on skin tight black leggings and a hot pink sports bra. Her tits were resting over her knee and her cleavage was basically begging to bust free. I tried to silently pass by her into the kitchen but of course that was never going to work.

"Hey, there's some breakfast left over from this morning. I gotta run, I'm late for my yoga class." Mom said with a calm and collected demeanor, almost as if nothing had happened between us last night. I prepared my breakfast before quickly running back up to my room to avoid possibly bumping into my father.

I sat down at my desk and opened my laptop to watch some Netflix while I ate; I saw Mom through the shades of my window in the driveway stretching and I got distracted to say the least. She had one of her arms held high above her head, pulling on it with the other arm over her head; after that she bent over and began stretching her legs. All I could see was my mother standing in the driveway completely naked while stretching; her large breasts hung down over her flat stomach and her huge ass and thighs were tight as they could be. My observation had turned into a slight imaginative day dream and before I knew it Mom was jogging down the street to her yoga class.

I finished my breakfast and went back to bed; I woke up a few hours later to the slamming of the dryer door in the laundry room. I looked out the window and Dad's car still wasn't in the drive way so it had to be Mom; once more I gathered my courage and headed downstairs to the basement. Mom was doing laundry and I was caught off guard by what she was wearing; she no longer had on her yoga gear. Instead, now she had on a long sleeve button up shirt; the sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and all of the buttons were left undone. Mom had brought the two sides of the shirt together in the middle and tied them in a knot; the knot was in the center of her stomach and the upper half of the shirt just barely folded over her breasts and covered her nipples. She also had on a small pair of shorts that looked like pajamas, they loosely rested on the hump of her ass and were so short the bottom of her ass cheeks were hanging out.

I stood in the door way facing Mom's back while she removed her laundry from the dryer and placed a shirt on the ironing board. "How was yoga?" I asked. It was as if Mom was ignoring me because she didn't even acknowledge my existence. I moved in closer to see she was wearing her headphones; I walked up behind her and removed the headphone in her left ear and asked again, "So how was yoga?"

Mom jumped and let out a small scream, she placed her hand over her face and paused for a minute, "Good God. You scared the hell out of me, how about a warning next time?"

"I was trying to get your attention but you couldn't hear me over the headphones!" I explained.

Mom turned her back to me once more and buttoned up the top buttons of her shirt and removed her headphones. "Yoga was great! I'm pretty tired and sore today so I'm just gonna finish up around here; then I'll probably just relax a bit before work tomorrow." She laid her blouse for work out on the iron and proceeded to iron it.

"How's Dad?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"You know.. I haven't seen him today. Did he say anything about last night?" I proceeded with caution.

"Oh, no. He came in and went right to sleep. He left for work again very early this morning and I haven't heard from him since." Mom explained.

"Well, that's good I guess." I wasn't sure what to say next. "Maybe I can keep you company again tonight?"

"What are you talking about" Mom asked.

"If you get lonely or whatever, I could keep you company. Like last night.." I asked.

"No. I don't think so." Mom said sincerely. "I think it's best if we don't talk about last night and pretend nothing ever happened."

What the fuck. Confusion took over and I looked at my mother with a puzzled face. "I just think we should at least TALK about-" Mom quickly shut me down.

"Matthew, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sorry but we need to move on."

Speechless. I was left speechless; Mom finished ironing her clothes and broke out the vacuum cleaner and began running it like I wasn't even in the room. I turned and walked by up to my room, completely defeated. I sat in my room contemplating my next move; did I even have a next move? Mom was so cold, so cruel; the complete opposite of how she was last night. I suppose there was nothing I could do, except wonder what could have been.

I heard Mom begin running her bath for the night and my mind started racing again. I couldn't help but see Mom in my head stripping down and lowering herself into the soapy water. I gave it a few minutes after the bath stopped and decided to go into Mom's room, the door was wide open and the lights were off; the door to her bathroom was also wide open and the room was being illuminated by candles. Mom was undoubtedly having her nightly glass of wine.

I had no intention of spying on my mother at this point and was going to confront her again about last night. I started to knock but something in me decided I should poke my head in first to scope out the situation... Of course. Mom was sitting straight up, her hair pulled back and tied up; she was lathering her body with the soapy water. She rubbed the bubbles from the water over her breasts, slowly taking her time rubbing them down; she continued up above them to her chest. The bubbles slowly trickled down her curvy breasts and flat stomach before reaching the tub of water she sat in. She splashed more water up to her tits and just under her chin; her dark skin was glowing in the candle light glistening as she washed away the bubbles. The bright pink nail polish she wore on her fingers popped in contrast to her tan skin.

She ran her hands down from her neck to her breasts and then down to her thighs; she rubbed her legs beneath the water and pressed her arms together accentuating her large tits. She cupped her left hand on her left breast and used her right hand to boost herself up just barely above the water onto her knees. The thick mound that was her ass peeked out of the shallow water as she continued leaning forward to grab her loofah; the water ran down her back to where it was arched. Bubbles from the water had accumulated in the dent just above her ass where it was arched; her ass was completely above the water at this point also covered in bubbles, her pussy resting submerged in the soapy water. She placed her hand on the back on the bath tub and was no on all fours, she stretched and held a yoga pose; bending her back forward and upward before completely arching and pushing her ass out freeing her pussy from the water.

I was enjoying the show, to say the least. She returned back to a seated position, resting up against the back of the tub and reached on soapy foot up to the faucet and refilled the hot water. She laid in the water relaxing for quite a while, until the water began to cool again; she turned to the side of the tub, her breasts resting over the edge and she looked around in the floor for her towel. She pulled the plug on the drain and picked her towel up floor, she sat on her knees in the tub; the soapy water slowly drained around Mom's body leaving behind only the residue of the bubbles covering her breasts, pussy, and thighs. She turned and sat on the edge of the bath tub, her ass hanging over the edge and began to towel off some of the bubbles before closing the shower curtain.

The shower started up and she washed the remainder of the bubbles from her bod; when she was done the shower curtain opened back up and Mom stood there, allowing all of the water to slowly run down her body. The water dripped and drained from her large breasts, she stood there simply glistening; I honestly loved to admire Mom's body. She hiked her foot up the side of the tub and brought the towel down to her ankle, she made her way up her thigh and back down the other. Once her lower body was dried she took a step out of the bath tub and turned her back completely to the door way, she stretched the towel wide and ran it across the back of her thighs and up under her ass cheeks. The stretched out towel pushed her ass up before sliding over it and taking form; she continued bring the towel up and turned towards the sink, her breasts bouncing freely. She looked at herself in the mirror and slowly wrapped the towel around her huge tits before tying it in a knot to cover her body.

This was my best opportunity. I exited her room and called her from the hall, "Mom? Are you in there?" Re-entering her room, I proceeded towards the bathroom and knocked on the door frame, "Mom, you in there?" I asked again.

"Yeah, don't come in. I'm not dressed." She replied.

Too late, I was already standing in the doorway. She turned her attention to me and exclaimed, "I told you not to come in!"

"I know.." I said, "I'm sorry.. You really won't talk to me about last night?" I continued.

Mom walked over and began pushing me out of the bathroom, "Matthew, I told you. We can't ever talk about last night, ever." She had backed me all the way through her room to the hall. "Seriously, never again." She emphasized, "Now, go to your room. Your father could be home any minute." She left me in the hall and headed back to her bathroom. I seemed to have reached the end of the road.

I sat down at my desk and peered out of the window, I waited for hours to see if my Dad was ever going to come home. Around midnight I heard Mom's phone ring, she answered and began to yell, "Are you fucking kidding me? Again? You said this same shit last night and then you come home at fucking 4 am waking me up. Are you coming home tonight or not? I can't believe you."

The call ended abruptly and silence filled the house once again. I sat there waiting for another thirty minutes, hoping that maybe-just maybe Mom would call me to her room again. The call never came so of course I went looking for trouble. Silently I made my way down the dark hallway again to Mom's room, the door was cracked open her room was still being illuminated by candle light but Mom was nowhere to be found; I heard the sink begin to run in her bathroom.

She entered the room, vibrator in hand and sat on down on the edge of her bed. Thrusting her hips forward, she leaned back placing one arm behind her for stabilization; her legs spread wide. Mom proceeded to run her hand down her leg, gently caressing the inner part of her thigh; up and down she moved her hand until she made her way back up just above her pussy on her pubic mound. She slid her hand slowly down her pubic mound, brushing her fingers carefully through the small amount of pubic hair covering her mound. Her finger tips reach her clitoris and she paused, pressing down on her clit she pulled her fingers back up; never removing them from her clit she pressed her fingers down again and slid them down her slit until her palm was covering her clit and her fingers were touching the base of her vagina at the opening. Up and down she massaged her hand on her pussy over and over again, rubbing her clit more and more each time.

Mom slid forward off the mattress and placed her lower back on the edge of mattress, pushing her pussy forward while squatting; she brought both hands to her vagina and grabbed her labia on each side and pulled them apart, spreading her cunt wide and allowing it to gape. She picked the vibrator up and ran it over her spread wet cunt and got it nice and slick before slowly pushing it inside herself; in and out Mom moved the vibrator calmly. She started to moan and he legs began to shake, growing weaker and weaker the stronger she felt the sensation from the vibrator; she pulled it from her vagina and threw herself backwards where she lay flat on the mattress.

Her legs arched and she placed her hand back on her pussy, her wedding ring rested on her clit; she dropped the vibrator beside her and held one of her breasts in her hand. Gently she pushed the tips of her middle and ring finger into the opening of her cunt, teasing herself before inserting them deeply passed the knuckle. She hooked her fingers upward inside herself and began furiously moving them up and down, backward and forward touching her "G-Spot." Her back arched and she continued moaning, getting louder and louder with each pump of her fingers; she slid them out and moved up to her clit, rubbing her fingers in a circle quickly. Her legs bucked and her back stayed arched, she jammed her fingers back into her cunt and continued to fuck herself.

She threw her legs back as far as she could and wrapped her other arm under and around one leg and placed her hand on her labia and gently pulled it, spreading it so she could get her fingers deeper inside. She shoved her fingers as deep as she possible could, her wedding ring disappeared inside of her cunt; she released the hold on her labia and removed her fingers from her cunt, bringing them back up to her clit she shoved the fingers that were holding her labia in their place. Mom was literally writhing in bed from her touch and just before she was about to cum, she stopped and took a few breaths.

She flipped over onto her knees and hugged a pillow closely under her tits to support, she buried her head into the mattress and picked the vibrator back up. She reached over her back and ass to spread her pussy once more with her free hand and brought the vibrator up between her legs with the other hand. She placed the vibrator flat on her clit for a few seconds and started to shake again; she removed it and calmly passed it up to the hand that was spreading her slit. She teased herself, barely inserting it into her pussy; she took her free hand and put one of her fingers in her mouth and softly started sucking it. She gradually pushed the vibrator deeper inside her wet cunt, taking her finger deeper into her mouth with every thrust; again she started to cum, her mouth dropped open and she stopped sucking, the spit from her finger dripped to the mattress and again, she stopped fucking herself.

Quickly, she sat up on her knees and started rubbing her clit; she reached her arm around her back, under her leg, and placed her middle finger in her pussy and started to "ride" it. Mom brought the vibrator back to her clit and continued to fuck herself with her finger, bouncing up and down on it. Until finally, her hips started to buck and she started to twitch; she let out a short burst of ecstasy and collapsed forward. Face down, her face pressing the mattress her ass was up in the air and she was jamming her middle finger in and out of her pussy, rubbing the vibrator against her clit as fast as she possibly could. Her body began to shiver as she let out another faint scream of pleasure and she shot back up to her knees, sitting straight up; she tossed the vibrator and used her fingers to rub her clit for the remainder of this very long and intense orgasm.

I didn't dare allow Mom to know of my presence, to know I had been watching her; she collapsed back into a pool of her own cum and pussy juice and blew the candle on her night stand out. This was my cue to retreat back to my room, without alarming her.

Monday morning I was abruptly woken up by banging on my bedroom door, "Matthew, open up. We need to talk." Oh, shit. It was my father. My heart started pounding out of my chest as I approached the door.

"What's up, dad?" I hesitantly asked.

"Your mother told me about the other night.." He began.

"She did?" I quickly interrupted.

"She did.. Now listen," I was terrified by what he was about to say next. "It's not that big of a deal."

"It's not?" I was beyond confused.

"It's really not, your mother and I have just been having a hard time adjusting to my new work schedule is all. I'm sorry that you overheard us fighting the other night, I'm trying my best to keep everyone happy around here." He explained.

"OH! Yeah, I could barely hear you guys honestly. I just wanted to make sure everything was alright." I was relieved.

"Don't worry, we're fine. I'm leaving for work, don't you have a class you should be getting ready for?" He asked.

"Sure do! Catch ya later, dad." And that was that, he left for work; Mom's car was gone so she must have already left too. I can't believe I thought my mother would ever confess what happened between us the other night. Perhaps everything was going to be alright with my parents and everything would go back to normal..

But did I really want that?

I returned home after a short mid-afternoon class, it was almost 3 PM and Mom's car was in the drive way. I called out to her after entering the house, "Mom? You here?" No answer. I ran upstairs to my parents' bedroom; perhaps she was in the shower, still nowhere to be found. "Mom?" I yelled once more.

"I'm down here." Mom finally answered.

Mom was standing facing the sliding glass door facing our backyard, the sun was shining bright white through the glass and I could see the outline of Mom's figure; she has on a short, backless dress - strapped around her neck. It just barely covered her ass. She didn't turn to acknowledge me, just continued staring out the window. "Mom, what are you doing?" I asked. Finally she turned around, my eyes made their way up from the floor up Mom's long legs, to her tight waist, and up to her huge breasts which were being displayed nicely thanks to the low cut of the dress.

Mom had on a white necklace with diamond earring to match; once our eyes met I realized why she was reluctant to face me. Her mascara was streamed down her face and it looked like she had been crying, "Mom! What's wrong?" I quickly asked.

"It's nothing son, I promise." She assured me, "Your father and I were supposed to go on a fancy date to celebrate our 20th anniversary tonight but he called and cancelled." Mom said, turning back towards the door.

God damn it. Dad had just confirmed to me earlier this morning that everything was fine and he was trying his best to please everyone. That motherfucker should have known better than to cancel their anniversary dinner! How could he continuously neglect my beautiful mother? I had finally had enough.

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked. Mom didn't answer. She continued to daze out the backdoor. If Dad wasn't going to satisfy Mom, I would. I slowly approached Mom and extended my hand to her arm and began rubbing it; I took my other hand and placed it on Mom's hip. Attempting to console her, "I'm sorry Mom.. I know it's been hard for you lately, with Dad working all the time."

Her head cocked slightly to the side acknowledging my touch but she looked towards the ground, silent. I pulled her in closer to me to where her back was now touching my chest, her ass resting on my thigh; still she remained silent. "If I was Dad I'd.." I began, "I'd worship your body every single day." I couldn't even believe the words coming out of my mouth.

I felt the force of Mom push back slightly against me, allowing me to hold her in my arms. Her ass now pressed firmly against my crotch, my cock began to grow along with my confidence. I brushed Mom's hair behind her ear and titled her head away from me and began kissing her neck; my mouth moved up her neck to her ear and I gave her a familiar nibble on the ear lobe before exhaling the warmth of my breath against it. I felt Mom taken back, with a deep breath; I moved back down her neck slowly kissing it. I wrapped my arms all the way around her waist and placed my hands on her thighs; I gripped her thighs tightly and pulled the bottom of her dress up, just a little.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers
12