Mommy Needs My Help Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers

I placed both of my hands on the floor; literally on my hands and knees in the middle of the kitchen sucking my son's cock. I used only my mouth to massage the tip and made full eye contact once more. I placed both of my hands at the base of his cock and wrapped my tits around them, slowly making my way up to my feet; Matthew leaned forward and kissed me again. "Are you ready to fuck your mother again?" I asked.

Matthew began to stand up but I shoved him back down in the chair and stripped my panties off; he looked up to me and did not hesitate to turn me around. He spread his legs wide and grabbed my hips tightly, slowly lowering me onto his cock. I let out a loud moan as I took his entire cock into my cunt for the second time and paused; we sat there for a few seconds, Matthew admired my ass while I allowed his cock time to stretch my hole. I reached down and grabbed both of his hands from my hips and led them up to my breasts, he took them by the handful and I started sensually grinding back and forth with his cock fully inside me. I turned half of my body while grinding on his cock and placed my hand on his face guiding it to mine and kissed him passionately while he groped my tits.

We kissed for several seconds like this before I started to slowly bounce my cunt and ass up the shaft of his cock; I slammed down hard all the way to his balls and repeated. Matthew was frozen and all he could whisper was "Mom.. I love this pussy." I smiled and started bouncing up and down his shaft harder and faster before he could no longer handle it.

"Don't cum inside me this time.. I want your cum in my mouth today." I told him.

He stood up quickly throwing my off his lap and grabbed me by the hips once more, this time placing me lying back in the chair. He dropped to his knees and shoved his face in my soaking wet pussy and stuck his tongue deep inside me; his nose was pressed hard against my clit. His tongue made its way up my slit and to my clit and he placed his entire mouth on my cunt and started sucking directly on my clit. He placed his tongue hard against my clit and started moving his head side to side as quickly as he could while swirling his tongue in a circular motion; I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it as close to my pussy as I could. It did not take long for him to make me cum like this and when he did, my body started to tremble and I began to moan but just before my climax he stopped licking.

I paused for brief second before I knew what was happening and Matthew was already shoving his cock deep inside me. He threw both of my legs over his shoulder and placed one hand on the back of my head, cradling my body and while pulling it hard onto his cock. He took one of my hands in his hand and pounded away through the climax of my orgasm, I started to scream but knew I couldn't be too loud or his father would hear me so I placed my mouth to his and bit down on his lip until I was finished cumming. I kissed him long and hard before I felt his cock begin to fill with cum and stopped to look at him, "Slow down.. I want you to cum for me now. Cum in mommy's mouth, baby."

He exhaled hard and his cock ejected from my cunt and into my hands, I grabbed it and stroked it quickly. He bit down clenching his teeth together trying not to make a sound as his cock unloaded all of his sweet cum onto my tongue; I pumped his cock to the very last drop and opened my mouth wide to show him I had collected it all before swallowing it back. Just as we finished the shower stopped running and his father would be down any minute.

"Hurry, go to your room and get dressed." I instructed him. Matthew took off running, his boxers in hand; I gathered my lingerie and made my way back up to my room. My husband was leaving the bathroom fully dressed for work and I stood there naked in the middle of the room. "Good morning, honey." I greeted him.

"Good morning, I gotta get going. I'm running late for work." He responded.

My husband started to rush passed me but I grabbed him by the arm and he stopped. "You aren't even going to kiss me goodbye?" I asked. He looked annoyed; I ignored his expression and pulled him closely pushing my tongue all the way into his mouth. I made sure to have as much spit and left over cum as I could to transfer over to him once our tongues met. He grabbed my waist and kissed me deeply while having absolutely no clue that he was now tasting our son's cum. We broke contact and both wiped the spit from the corners of our mouths; I couldn't help but have the most condescending smirk.

"Alright, really I gotta get going." He assured me.

"Okay, have a good day. I'm just gonna hop in the shower." I said as he made his way down the stairs. It wasn't exactly the fantasy I had dreamed about so many times before but it was close.. And I loved every minute of it.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,272 Followers
12