Mommy Samantha Quenches Son Jonny's Thirst

Story Info
Mother and son open up to each other.
3.5k words
4.03
104.9k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story contains erotic, vulgar, sexual, incestual, scenery. All characters involved are fictional/imaginary and of legal age. Please do not reproduce, copy or distribute without permission.

*****

It was a Saturday morning. Samantha finally sat down with her son who was finishing up his breakfast and set her coffee down and smiled at him.

He awkwardly smiled back as he quickly gobbled up the last piece of pancake as he was in a hurry get away from her in order to avoid a potentially awkward situation. As he gets up to leave with the plate in his hand, "I'll get the plate for you, Jonny" she said as she grabbed the plate from her, "now go clean yourself, come back, sit here and wait for me. Mommy needs to talk to you."

"Yes Mommy," he replied and started to walk to the washroom as his heart started racing and so did his mind.

Did she catch him peeping? There is no way. He was as quiet as a mouse. The only sound was her screaming, her boyfriend's grunting and the techno music. The room was clouded in marijuana and cigarette smoke and the smell of alcohol. There is no way she could've seen him with all that going on. Suddenly he realized he had forgotten to close the door after he had cracked it open to watch them.

Suddenly he started to get anxious and nervous as he washed his hands. He took his time wiping them off and slowly started to walk to the dining table. His mother was in the kitchen drying the plate she just washed as she looked up and smiled at him and he smiled back as he was checking her out.

She was a gorgeous 38 year old with pale, glowing ivory skin, deep blue eyes and short curly bleach blonde hair. She was huge at six feet tall, weighing over 220lbs and had her curves in the right places. She loved showing off her perfect hourglass figure as well as copious amounts of cleavage. She had massive well proportioned hips and thighs to complement her breasts and she often clothed herself in provocative, almost transparent short dresses like the one she was wearing right now.

Jonny was 19, 5'5", had brown hair, tan skin and slight build. He was taken aback by what she was wearing. She had taken off the long robe she was wearing a moment ago and underneath she had a white, sleeveless, almost see-through, body hugging short dress through which she would see her black bra and panties. He could immediately feel his erection rise and sped to the dining table and sat down to avoid getting caught with it. His heart started pounding as he waited and his mind raced searching for excuses to get out of the bind he just got himself into. He thought about downright denying the deed and lying to her but then instantly reconsidered and decided not to. Lies and dishonesty were never tolerated in the household and would jeopardize the trust and the honest, open relationship they had.

She soon showed up and sat down next to him and let out a big sigh.

"Busy week babe?" she asked her son with a cheerful wide smile.

"Yeah Mommy," he replied gingerly.

"Well tell me about it?" she teasingly said to him leaning forward placing her elbow on the table with her hand placed on her chin, staring deep into his eyes and smiling.

He took a deep breath and told her all about how his school, after-school activities, hobbies are all going as normal as every other week.

"Oh really?".. She asked.

"Yes Mommy" he replied gingerly.

"Are you sure Jonny?" she asked

He hesitated a bit, thought twice about lying to and instead replied with a question.

"Am I sure about what Mommy?" he asked pretending to be clueless.

He swore she could hear his heart pounding in his chest.

She smiled, dragged her chair and moved herself closer to him "Well!.. say for example on Thursday night, did anything happen that was out of the ordinary?" she asked fighting back a smile, hiding her excitement.

At this point he knew there was no way out and he knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Okay, It was the middle of the night and I was thirsty and I woke up and was on my way to the kitchen to get some water, and that's when I heard a sound from your bedroom. I got curious and I cracked open your door and looked." He let out a big sigh after letting that off his chest.

"Oh" she exclaimed. "And?"

"I know it was wrong. It's something no son should see his own mother doing but what I saw made it hard for me to look away and I kept watching." He elaborated.

After a long pause and a moment of silence he gathered the courage to finally look in his mother's face. She was staring right at him with a look that said "Is that all?"

"I'm so sorry Mommy. I will never repeat it again." He apologized.

"No beating around the bush." She said, "I wanna know exactly what you saw."

He took a deep breath, mustering up the courage to speak out and said.

"It was Daddy going balls deep into you Mommy."

"Oh really?" she exclaimed pretending to be surprised. "Give me more details of what you saw baby."

"You were pinned down in bed with your legs spread open and daddy was penetrating you with his massive throbbing hungry cock." He replied gingerly.

He was almost taken aback by the words that came out of his mouth but he knew his mother always expected him to speak truth fully and bluntly.

"Oh. And how much of it did you see baby?"

She knew he was still nervous but was proud of her son speaking so boldly and openly. She was a little surprised to hear those words come out of his mouth but it also turned her on which she did not want him to know.

"When I began watching, he was rubbing his shaft on your clit, Mommy." Samantha was impressed by his vocabulary and his use of the right terminology.

"Was this right after you cracked open the door Jonny?" she asked him with a serious tone in her voice but was really excitedly teasing him.

His face turned red and looked away.

Samantha gently put pushed up his chin with her fingers and smiled.

"It's okay, honey. At least now you are admitting to everything. Continue. Tell Mommy everything you saw."

Samantha had been waiting for this moment for months now. She was deliberately loud and vocal in bed so as to arouse curiosity in him and hoped his curiosity would get the best of him and it worked.

"Well, after he teased you, I saw him thrust his cock into you and penetrate you vigorously and you squealed very loudly, Mommy." he said

"Yeah. Well, Daddy has a very big cock and Mommy kinda like it rough you know."

"It was a very thick cock Mommy. How did you take it so easily." he asked.

"Its what Mommy enjoys Jonny. Its what satisfies Mommy. I'm sure this is not the first time you have seen a big cock penetrate a vagina."

"No Mommy, but this was better than anything else I've ever seen. It was better than any porn I've ever watched." he said

She smiled, "Aww. Thanks sweetie. But make sure this stays between you and me. Your father should never find out."

"Oh. I would never want him to find out either Mommy." he said

"Hm. Tell me more what you saw."

"Well. The penetration was shocking. Even in porn I've never seen a man thrust that big and thick of a cock into a woman and I've I'm shocked at how easily you handled it." he said

She laughed out loud at her son's praises.

"And you were so loud. The harder and deeper he want the louder you were... You were screaming your head off." he said

She laughed out in disbelief of the absurdity of the situation. She was trying to get her son to open up, but did not expect him to be this open about how he spied on his parents having sex.

"Well, you know Mommy likes to be loud, that wasn't the first time you've heard me."

"No Mommy, it wasn't. All I could do was stand there and watch in disbelief as he pinned you down in bed, spread your legs apart and penetrated you repeatedly, hard and deep with that massive cock."

"Did you notice the wetness?"

He stared at her blankly. "What Mommy?"

"Did you notice how your Daddy's cock was dripping with my pussy juice as he pulled it out?"

"Oh yeah." He exclaimed wide eyed.

She let out an excited chuckle.

"Yeah. That is something I noticed Mommy. Your pussy was so dripping wet. I've never see anything like that."

"Mmhmm. That's how you know how much Mommy was enjoying it Jonny. That's what a big thick cock does to Mommy's pussy."

"And I especially saw your juicy dripping when you got on top of him and started riding him."

"Oh you saw that too?.. That was an amazing ride. I love riding his cock like that.. its.. just.. OH my God."

"Yes Mommy, that seemed like an amazing ride. You rode him for a very long time. I loved the the part where you squatted over him and slid his pussy up and down his cock."

"Oh. Haha. You saw my juices dripping down that shaft dint you."

"Oh yes Mommy. It was a sight to behold."

"Personally I think that gives me the best combination of control and penetration. It just gets my juice flowing as you may have noticed."

"Oh I did Mommy. Daddy's cock seemed very thirsty."

"Daddy sure did quench his thirst that night, baby." She said as she laughed.

"The best part was when I saw you squirt Mommy, your pussy juices spraying all over him as you were riding his cock. That was sooo hot."

"Well, to be honest I've had better."

"What do you mean Mommy?"

"Few days before that Daddy would pin me down and slowly and teasingly penetrate me and as he started to pump his cum into my pussy is when I would start squirting."

He listened speechlessly.

"We would both hold back for as long as we could and just as I felt Daddy's throbbing cock ready to pump warm thick cum into Mommy's pussy, I would climax and start squirting my pussy juices all over his crotch. It got really hot and dirty, it was amazing."

"Wow Mommy, I cant even."

"Ha-ha.. I know baby. Its technique Mommy and Daddy have been working on perfecting. Before I would just cum and squirt whenever I wanted to and he would cum in me whenever he wanted. But we had the idea of synchronizing it and doing it simultaneously, it added a unique challenge to our sex sessions and made it that much more enjoyable."

"That sounds so hot Mommy."

"It is baby. You better keep watching us and you will see it one of these days. It would be a total treat for you. Daddy teases the hell out of my pussy by very very slowly penetrating me and even as his cock is staring to pump out bottle loads of thick, white warm cum into Mommy's pussy he keeps it very very slow. That's just driving me crazy with lust and my pussy just looses it and my juices just come out gushing."

"I cannot wait to see this Mommy."

"And when he is come pumping out his cum, and I'm done squirting, we both have our crotches and torso covered in a mix of warm pussy juice and cum. Mommy likes it really dirty, you know."

"When will I get to watch this Mommy?"

"You know what Jonny; you know Mommy always keeps her door unlocked. So you can come and take a peek and enjoy whenever the show is on. You might get lucky and get to see our signature finishing move."

"Oh my god Mommy. I can't believe you are doing this for me. Thank you soo much."

"Haha.. No, don't thank me my son. As a mother its my job to teach you these things. Most mothers just sit their kids down and talk about it. I think personally a lot of things are learned better by watching. I know you have learned a lot about sex through porn, but a live show wouldn't hurt would it?"

"No Mommy."

"So are you going to tell me about my panties you've been stealing from the laundry?"

Jonny immediately broke eye contact and looked down in embarrassment. Taking things without permission was a no-no in the house, but being his Mommy's wet panties was even worse.

"Don't be embarrassed. Just tell me what you do with them."

"Well, I sniff and suck on them as I masturbate and then I cum into them." He confessed red-faced.

"I suspected that's what you were doing." she said with a smile. "Good thing I got a few of these."

She said as she partially opened up her robe, spread her legs and exposed her split crotch panties to him. His jaw dropped and eyes widened with amazement and partial shock. Samantha was wearing purple panties that had a slit right at her pussy and exposed her beautiful, spotless, bald shaven pussy.

"How do you like these?" she asked as she closed her legs together and covered herself back up after the short tease

"What?"

"How do you like Mommy's new panties?"

"Oh.. I think they look really good."

"Well, I think you will like them a lot better than my regular panties. You know why?"

"Why Mommy?"

"Ever seen Mommy masturbates with her dildos?"

"No Mommy."

"Usually when Mommy is horny and my pussy gets soaking wet, I have to take off my panties before I spread my legs apart and bury one of my huge dildoes in my pussy. But the problem is none of that pussy juice gets on my panties."

"Oh." Said Jonny as his penis started to become erect.

"But with this slit, I don't even have to take off my panties when I masturbate. A lot of the juices flowing out of my pussy will be absorbed by the fabric around my pussy."

"So those panties will be very soaking wet." Jonny said with dazed disbelief.

"And more of Mommy's pussy juices for you to suck on and swallow."

"Did you buy more of these panties Mommy?"

"Yup." she said beaming. "I bought seven and I bought 2 in your favorite color. Purple."

"That is amazing Mommy."

"Oh honey, we haven't even gotten to the best parts yet. Tell Mommy you have see her dildos."

"No Mommy I haven't." he said, part of him waiting to be accused of lying.

"Well, I'll show them to you." She said right before she got up and walked away.

"This is definitely not how I imagined things would go," he whispered to himself.

Samantha return with a smirk on her face holding a small black leather box. She sat down, set the box down on the table and opened it. This was her dildo collection, which she meticulously washed and stored after every wet drippy masturbation session. She laid it open in front of her son to explore.

"So, tell me what you think?"

He stared for a few seconds in amazement. The top half had a couple of small bullet sized vibrators, a large 10 inch glass dildo and a 11 inch gloss purple one. The bottom half had a very large, very thick gloss black dildo with thick viens with a handle and very similar 12 steel dildo which was heavily ribbed.

He gently raise his hand over them, looked at his mother, "May I Mommy?" he said asking for permission to touch.

"Go ahead sweetie," she nodded with a smile.

He ran his hand over them imagining how they felt as they slid into his mother wet pussy. He liked the smooth feeling of the glass, the gloss purple felt unexpectedly rubbery, the steel one felt cold and hard as expected and the black one felt like his own penis would, expect the veins on his were much smaller.

"So what do you think." She asked.

"I have never seen dildos this thick Mommy."

"Which do you like the most Jonny?"

He almost pointed to the purple one since it was his favorite color but then decided on the black one because it was thick with a lot veins and the thought of it sliding into his Mommy's gaping pussy turned him on.

"Hmm... Actually," she picks up the heavily ribbed, steel one and holds it up. "I think personally this one would benefit you a lot more."

"I've never seen a dildo with such a big handle Mommy."

"It provides better grip for deeper and more vigorous penetration baby."

"Oh.. okay."

"Oh and check this out." She pushes a button at the base of the handle

Jonny was impressed as he learned that the steel dildo was also a vibrator.

"Wow, so a 12 inch long, ribbed steel vibrator with a handle?"

"Mmhmm."

"That vibrator must get really wet."

"What?"

"Ooops. Sorry Mommy. I dint meant that."

"Oh no honey, you are wrong about that. Its not just the vibrator that gets wet."

He stared, listening eagerly.

"The handle, my panties, my hand, the sheets, they all get wet."

"Wow"

"I cum so fucking hard my pussy gushes and squirts sometimes." She said with a smile. "Im pretty sure you've heard Mommy's moans and screams when she is working on herself."

"That explains how loud you get Mommy."

"You will soon be able to see a live demo on that too," she winked and smiled. "See these ribs?" she asked as she teasingly ran her fingers over the ribs on the steel dildo. "These ribs pleasure my pussy a little better and as I am pulling it out of my soaking wet pussy, more of my juices flow out with it. You understand what I am saying baby?"

"Yes Mommy."

"What do you understand sweetie?"

"If you are laying with your legs spread wide open wearing these slit panties, and penetrating yourself with that ribbed dildo, as you pull it out, your pussy juices will flow out of your pussy and soak the panties."

"That's right baby. And you would like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh Yeah Mommy. The wetter your panties are the more juices for me."

"haha.. that's definitely going to quench your thirst a lot better. Right my son?"

"Yes Mommy, I guess you won't mind me stealing them from the laundry anymore."

"Oh!.. Don't worry. You don't have to sneak around and steal them anymore."

"Huh?"

"Once I get'em soaking wet, I'll just give them to you, either hang it on your door knob or leave it on your bed."

"Oh. Wow." He exclaimed surprised. "Can I leave a glass tray on my table Mommy? I don't want any of the juices dripping away and getting wasted."

"HAHAHA..." she laughed. "Okay baby. In that case why don't I leave you the soaking wet vibrator for you in the tray as well. You can lick it clean, wash it and give it back to Mommy."

"Wow. That sounds like a great idea Mommy." He replied as he was covering his massive throbbing erection with both his hands. His cock was starting to ooze precum, which he completely ignored as he was in a trance, his head filled with the thought of stuffing his mouth with his mother's wet dripping panties.

"I thinking this is going to help us build a stronger bond with each other don't you think?" She said to her son smiling.

"Yeah as long as Daddy doesn't find out or anything."

"Pfft," she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why do you keep bringing him up?. You know that Mommy is separated from him right?"

"Yes Mommy."

"And that he doesn't live here anymore right?."

"Yes Mommy."

"And that he doesn't give a shit about you?"

"Yes Mommy."

"So this place belongs to you and me. We have the freedom to do as we please, do we not?"

"Yes Mommy," he replied. "So you get to bring your boyfriend in here too."

"Absolutely," she smiled. "I already have, several times."

"What?"

"Yup, when you were in school, I've brought many different boyfriends in here and we fucked all day all around this apartment."

"Wow."

"Oh c'mon, Mommy has been separated from your dad for almost a year now. What do you think I do when I'm alone in the house?" she teased him. "You should be smart enough to have figured that out."

"Wow Mommy. Too bad I dint get to see any of that."

"Don't worry babe. From now onwards, I'll probably have some of them sleep over. You'll have plenty to see then." She said with a teasing smile and winked.

(to be continued if there is enough interest.)