Mommy: Sent to the Doctor

Story Info
Medical examination.
4.2k words
4.44
114.3k
112

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,282 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years old.

*****

I had made my appointment with a doctor who specializes in hair problems (hair removal, premature baldness, bald spots, etc). Mommy was very adamant about this. I had noticed in the past year that all my body hair, with the exception of my head and face, stopped growing back. I had usually shaved it all off because of my swimming. I had found that even body hair offers resistance through the water. I wanted to find out exactly why my hair was no longer growing back, and if there was something wrong with me.

I arrived on time for the appointment. It was late afternoon and I was the only patient in the reception area. I checked in with the receptionist and was now just waiting to be called back. After a few minutes I looked up as my name was called. I saw a beautiful woman in a white doctor's coat standing at the door. She was about 5'7", had an athletic body, nice breasts, and black hair. I stood up and followed her into the back area.

She introduced himself as Dr. Bennett. She then told me to strip completely and to put on their paper gown. She then left so I could get changed. I was a little glad she left, because I had grown hard looking at her. I was now sitting alone in the doctor's room. She came back in and began asking me questions. She asked me what brought me to the me today. I told her about my body hair. She nodded and began asking other general health questions (smoking, infections, family health history, etc). I answered them honestly and she then started the primary check-up. She checked my throat, ears, heart, and lungs. She would comment that she saw nothing wrong.

She then asked about my exercise routine. I told her about swimming every day and running too. She seemed to have expected that answer. She then asked when I had first noticed my body hair disappearing. I told her in the past year. She then had me stand up and raise my gown. I was a little nervous, but just went with it. She put on latex gloves and examined my legs, chest, arms, and back. I then jumped slightly when she touched my balls and dick. She smiled warmly and told me not to worry and to just relax.

I did as she told me and tried not to think of anything sexual. She then said, "Well I don't see any abnormalities or causes for concern. But now I need you to get up on the table on your hands and knees."

I looked at her for a second, but complied. I climbed up onto the exam table. The paper gown was the usual kind with the open back. Since I was now on my hands and knees, the gown had fallen onto the table under me. I tried to adjust it, But she said for me not to worry about it. I again tried not to over think the fact that I was on complete display for this very hot female doctor.

I felt her touch my skin as she examined me ass cheeks and upper thighs. Then I felt her spread ass cheeks as she examined my asshole. I heard her ask, "Have you had any chafing or any kind of discomfort due to the hair loss?"

I answered with a no. She then asked me if I had shaved my body hair routinely before it stopped growing back completely. I answered yes. I could swear she was actually teasing my asshole and massaging my ass cheeks. She then told me to sit back down. I complied and readjusted the gown, so it was now covering me. She then examined my eye brows, eye lashes, and the hair on my head. She asked me if I had found any issues with my facial hair, because it looked fine to her. I answered with a no.

She then wrote a few more notes down and then turned back to me. She looked at me very seriously, placed a hand on my thing and said, "Now, your mother called me and told me to expect you. She explained everything to me, in great detail. I'm glad she had you come by to have this really checked out. I'm not exactly sure what the issue is, but I have some further tests to perform to really go DEEP."

I nodded and tried think if the sexual undertones were in my head, or if I really heard them. She then nodded and said, "Good. Now your Mommy told me what a good boy you are and that you always do as she says. We are very close and she wants to make sure her little boy is ok. So, I'm going to give you a thorough workup and then we can go from there. How does that sound?"

I nodded and said, "Yes Ma'am."

She smiled warmly at me again and said, "Just call me Doctor. Now, I want you to lay on your stomach with your head facing the door."

I said, "Yes Doctor," as I immediately laid down on my stomach. I noticed my head was level with her waist. For the first time, I noticed a slight bulge behind her white doctor's coat.

I heard a slight chuckle. I looked up at her face and saw a predatory smile as she looked at me. She then grabbed her bulge and said, "Oh I see you have noticed my secret. I told you that your Mommy and I were very close."

She then opened up her coat to reveal a black and white corset supporting her large breasts. Her pants were black dress pants, the normal kind that doctors wear. But I could definitely see a massive bulge at her crotch. She rubbed her bulge and said, "Now your Mommy has given me permission to examine you in any way I see fit. She wants to be sure her little boy is nice and healthy. So, I am going to be putting you through some hard tests. Ok baby?"

I could only nod and say, "Yes Doctor."

She ran a fingernail across my cheek as she said, "That's a good boy."

She then unzipped her pants to reveal a nice hard thick cock. My mouth automatically opened as I gazed at the tasty looking cock in front of me. I looked up at her face again. She was still smiling. She said, "First I need to check your mouth and throat." She then guided her hard cock into my mouth. I accepted her gratefully. I started sucking her slow and steady. She had other ideas. She grabbed my head and started to face fuck me.

I was thankful I didn't have a gag reflex, because she was really ramming her cock deep into my throat. She started to moan and say, "That's it boy take that cock. Your Mommy told me what a good cock sucker you are. I want you to swallow my cock."

She was really getting into a fast and deep pace. I kept swallowing deeply whenever here cock head would enter my throat. I heard her moan every time I did that. I had my hands on her ass cheeks as I held onto her. She was really enjoying my mouth and throat. She would leave her cock head buried in my throat as I swallowed around it, massaging her cock head. She would keep her cock head all the way in until I had to take a breath. She would then pull out and allow me to gasp, before going back in.

She apparently loved to use my throat. She buried her cock head as deep as she could and moaned as I swallowed around it saying, "Yes. Swallow my cock. I have to make sure your throat is working properly."

My throat continued to massage and stimulate her cock head as I licked up and down her shaft with my tongue. I massaged her ass cheeks as I savored her cock. With her hard cock still buried in my throat she moaned, "You can play with me asshole too baby. Go ahead and work my hole."

I moved a finger to her puckered asshole and began to tease her. As my lips, tongue and throat worked her throbbing cock I slipped a finger into her asshole. I began to work a slow pace of fingering her asshole. I kept the pace of my finger fucking even with her thrusts into my mouth. I felt her ass cheeks tense up as she thrust her cock head deep into my throat.

She moaned loudly as I felt her first spurt of cum shoot down my throat. I moaned around her cock as I continued to suck and swallow. She left her cock head in my throat as the last of her cum shot out. She then withdrew her cock from my throat and allowed me to suck the last remaining drops of cum out of her. She moaned again and smiled down at me. I looked up into her eyes as I continued to suck her cock slowly.

She then said, "Back up on your hands and knees boy. I need to continue my examination."

I readily complied. I was now doggies style completely naked, the gown discarded on the floor. I felt her massage my ass cheeks. She smacked both cheeks, making me moan. I then felt her pull my ass cheeks apart as I felt her warm breath on my puckered hole. I felt her tongue lick my asshole, causing me to moan. Her tongue then entered my boy hole and started to lick me deep. I felt one of her hands reach under me and tug my balls. She began to tug by balls down as her tongue would push into my asshole.

I was euphoric at the pleasure this was giving me. Her face buried between my ass cheeks, her tongue probing my tight hole, and her hand pulling on my balls. I looked between my legs and saw her other hand was working her own cock. I knew she would soon be hard again and that her cock would be plunged into my asshole.

I heard her moan as she withdrew her tongue from my now wet asshole. She stood up and said, "Now I need you to lay on your back with your head pointed towards me."

I laid as she ordered. She then turned around and spread her ass cheeks as she said, "I want you to lick my asshole boy. You're going to show me how well your tongue can be put to use."

She then placed her asshole on my face. My face was buried between her luscious ass cheeks. I began to tease and lick her asshole. I heard her moan as she enjoyed my tongue. Her breath caught and she moaned as I slid my tongue deep into her asshole. I began to lick all around the insides of her asshole. She rocked her ass back and forth on my face. By her moans I could tell I was doing a good job.

She started to moan, "Yeah, lick that asshole boy. You're such a nasty boy, licking your doctor's asshole. I bet you love licking your Mommy's shit hole. Have you licked your Mommy deep and hard? I know you have. She told me you moaned as you licked her brown hole. I bet your face looked cute, buried between your Mommy's ass cheeks."

I was moaning in agreement as I continued to lick her tight asshole. I loved hearing her filthy language. Her degradation was making me so horny. I wanted her to scream and moan at the pleasure I was giving her. She continued to shake her ass cheeks on my face. I continued to lick as deep as I could. She then said, "Get on your hands and knees again boy. Do it now!"

I quickly jumped up into my former position. I felt her slap her now hard cock against my puckered asshole. She then asked, "I think it's time for me give you a deeper probe, don't you baby?"

I moaned out, "Yes Doctor." As I felt my asshole quiver.

She then moaned, "Mmm...Your Mommy has told me that you have such a nice tight asshole. I think it's time that I gave my expert medical opinion."

She then slammed her hard cock all the way inside my asshole. She didn't start slow or let me get used to the feeling. She simply fucked me as hard and deeply as she could. She grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back as she thrust her cock ball deep into my asshole. She moaned loudly and she pounded my ass. I felt her balls slap against my balls as her thrusts brought her so deep into me. We were both moaning now. She was enjoying the tight boy hole for her nice hard cock. I was enjoying being used once again.

She started saying, "I bet your Mommy loves to cum in this tight asshole, doesn't she? I bet you love feeling her hot cum spraying inside your asshole. It was so nice of your Mommy to let me play with her baby boy. You'll have to thank her for me. I'm going to have to see you showing your Mommy how good of a boy you are. I bet you would like that. Having your doctor watch as your Mommy has her way with you."

I could only moan out, "Yes doctor. I would like that," as she continued her massive assault deep into my asshole. I started to clinch my asshole around her cock, pulling her into my asshole deeper with my ass muscles. She moaned loudly at this. The exam table started to rock back and forth with the force of her hard thrusts in to my asshole. My whole body was being pushed forward by her hard cock, then pulled back by her hands.

Her thrusts started to pick up the pace. I knew she was about to cum again. I started to push back into her. Her breathing became louder and faster. My moans and breathing grew louder. Her voice grew in octave as her orgasm approached. She then screamed as she buried her hard cock deep into my asshole. Her cock began to twitch and jerk. I clamped down as hard as I could around her cock with my asshole. Her cock then exploded with a river of hot cum, pumping deep into my ass.

My insides were being coated with her hot seed. I felt spurt after spurt erupt from her hard cock as she continued to pump my asshole. She worked her cock in and out of my cum filled asshole, milking out every drop of cum. I kept my asshole clinched as I helped milk her cock. She moaned loudly as her cock began to soften. Her thrusts started to slow. She then withdrew her cock from my ass hole. I felt it slide out as I moaned.

She slowly ran her fingernails across my ass cheeks as she said, "Mmm...you're Mommy's been holding back on me. I'm going to fuck that ass as often as I can. Your asshole was made for taking stiff cock and hot cum. You like that, don't you baby? Taking all the cock as you can get. Up your sweet asshole and in your throat."

I moaned out, "Yes, Doctor. I love a big hard cock pumping deep into my holes."

I heard her open a drawer. I looked back as she was wiping her excess cum off her cock with a wet wipe. She smirked at me as she said, "Then get down here and get me hard so I can fuck your tight asshole again.

I immediately got off the exam table and dropped to my knees. I took her cock in my mouth and began a deep sucking. I licked and sucked her cock head, willing it to get hard again. I again gripped her as cheeks and teased her asshole with a finger. I felt her cock twitch every time I pressed my finger into her puckered hole.

She moaned out, "Mmm...I bet you miss your Mommy. Her tasty asshole, big breasts, and hard cock. I miss her too. She doesn't fuck me enough anymore. She liked me better back when I didn't have tits. I bet she fucks you so hard you can't think straight. I remember that hard cock of hers shoved balls deep in my asshole. And she has such a filthy mouth. She would make me say all those naughty things she makes you say now. Maybe someday we can fuck you together. I want to see you taking your Mommy's big hard cock in your boy ass."

I was so turned on now at the filthy images in my head. I was deep throating her cock. I was sucking her so hard that when she pulled my head off of her, my mouth made and audible "pop." She then walked over to the exam table and said, "Back up on the table, boy. Lay on your back facing me."

I did as ordered and lay down. She then climbed up on top of me and straddled my face. Her ass cheeks were on either side of my face. Her asshole was right over my mouth as she said, "Lick my asshole boy. I want to feel you tongue fuck my ass deep and hard."

I immediately thrust my tongue as far as I could deep into her asshole. She moaned as she rocked her hips up and down, impaling herself on my tongue. I moaned into her sweet asshole as I continued to lick and dart my tongue deep into her nether region. She then grabbed my hard cock and pulled up roughly with one hand as her other hand pulled my balls in the other direction. She loved to abuse my cock and balls while I was busy pleasuring her. Everything about this had me so horny.

She continued to tell me all the dirty things Mommy used to do to her. She would tell me things that Mommy had probably already done to me, and she was right about all of it. I loved how Mommy liked to make a playground out of my asshole. How Mommy loved to make me say all those dirty things while her cock was buried deep inside my asshole. How Mommy loved to pump my boy ass so hard that her cum would pump into my bowels.

All of this she said to me while my tongue was still probing her asshole. With a final moan and sigh, she stood up and said, "Get off my table boy."

I did as ordered. She then laid down on her back on the exam table and said, "Get your asshole up here. I want you to ride this hard cock. I want to see the look on your slut boy face with my cock deep inside you." She was laying on the table stroking her hard cock.

I climbed up on the table and lowered my asshole down onto her now hard cock. We both moaned as I took every inch of her hard cock deep into my asshole. I settled my legs on either side of her waist so I was sitting on her thighs. I began to rock back and forth. She moaned again as she roughly grabbed my ass cheeks and began to thrust her hard cock up into me as I would rock back into her.

I could tell my the look in her eyes that she wanted it rough, fast, and hard. I was happy to comply. I slammed my ass down into her thrusts as hard as I could. She thrust up into me just as hard. We didn't talk this time. Our loud breaths and moans where all the sounds we made. The sound of our bodies meeting in a slapping sound seemed to echo throughout the room.

She then grabbed my cock and started to roughly stroke me. I moaned at the abuse she was doing to my own hard cock. I hadn't cum in a while. Mommy told me I wasn't allowed to touch myself unless she gave me permission. So I knew that the doctor would make me cum soon. I was determined to make her cum just as fast, so I doubled me efforts to work her cock just as hard as she was working mine. I kept my asshole clinched as I rode that hard cock.

Her moans began to grow faster, louder, and more high pitched. My own moans added to hers as we got closer to cumming. She started to shout, "Ride that cock boy. Ride it hard. Take my hard cock. Make me cum. I want to feel you cum on my chest as I fuck you hard. Cum for me baby. Cum for me."

I knew she would make me cum any second now. I also knew when I came I would be drained. I wanted her to cum with me or soon after. I wanted our orgasms to be so close together, we wouldn't know who actually came first. Her hips kept thrusting up harder and faster as she roughly jerked my hard cock. I felt my toes curl as I felt my orgasm getting close. She never let up with the thrusts from her hips burying her hard cock deep and hard inside my boy hole and her rough strokes of my hard cock.

I moaned loudly as I felt my first spurt of cum release from my cock. At the same time she let out a high pitched scream as her own cock exploded in a shower of hot cum deep inside my asshole. She continued to stroke my cock, milking all my boy cum onto her stomach and tits. I continued to ride her cock, milking all of her hot cum into my asshole. We finally stopped moving as I collapsed onto her chest. Both of us feeling my own hot slippery boy cum gluing us together.

She laughed sleepily as she said, "Mmm...baby. That was one hot fuck. Think you will have to come back form several follow up exams. I want to cum in your asshole so much, that your Mommy will feel it when she fucks you."

She then lightly kissed my shoulder, up my neck, and then my mouth. We stayed in that position, her softening cock in my cum filled asshole and her with my softening cock I her hand, as we kissed deeply. Our tongues sliding over each other as we enjoyed our post orgasm highs.

Eventually we both sat up. She produced more wet wipes to clean ourselves up. She then leaned over and began writing more notes on my examination sheet. I smirked as I dropped back to my knees and buried my tongue in her asshole again. She moaned and pushed her asshole back into me. I rimmed her nice and deep. With long and wet laps of my tongue. I was in my own little world with my face buried between her lovely ass cheeks and my tongue diving deeper and deeper into her quivering asshole.

I continued to lick her deeply as she began her medical diagnosis. She moaned out breathlessly, "The loss of body hair growth is due to your constant swimming. Oh, Yes. Just like that. Lick my asshole boy! You won't suffer any ill effects. But all the chlorine from the pools seems to have stunted your body hair growth. Oh God! Yes! I don't see any reason for concern. Oh! Your lack of... Oh Fuck my asshole boy! Fuck my asshole with your boy tongue! Your lack of any adverse side effects seems to point to this as the cause." I moaned a muffled, "Thank you doctor," as I continued my deep anal licking. I massaged her ass cheeks and drove my tongue deeper.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,282 Followers
12