Mommy: Showing Her Disappointment

Story Info
Mommy disciplines her little boy and sister for their incest.
11.4k words
4.55
83.5k
113

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,338 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

I had arrived at Mommy's house right on time, as ordered. I was a little nervous, but very turned on. I knocked on the door. The door opened and I was immediately pulled inside. Mommy was standing in front of me with her arms crossed and a very determined look on her face. She had on a black latex corset, that pushed up her massive breasts very nicely, and thigh high black latex high healed boots. The corset stopped just past her belly button. Her big hard cock and gorgeous ass were fully exposed.

Without any greetings she ordered, "You know what you are supposed to do when you are here. So do it now!"

I immediately stripped naked, dropped to my hands and knees, crawled to my Mommy, and took her hard cock head in my mouth. I started a slow and steady suction. I kept my eyes looking into hers as I sucked her cock head. She just stood there with here arms crossed, looking down at me. She stayed quiet as I lovingly suckled her cock head. I didn't move from this position. I was a good little boy and wanted to please my Mommy.

She then said, "My sister told me everything that happened during your doctor's visit. I know you let your aunt fuck your asshole. I know you sucked her cock and licked her asshole. You are such a little slut to let your aunt cum in your asshole. I bet you don't even feel bad about it. I bet you don't even feel how much of a dirty slut it makes you. Well, you are a little slut boy. But you are my little slut boy. From now on, you belong only to me. Do you understand?"

I mumbled an affirmative answer around her cock, as I continued suckling.

Mommy continued, "Good. No one else is allowed to touch you, unless Mommy gives you permission. Mommy knows what's best for you. I am very disappointed in you. You're my little baby boy, but you have shown yourself to be a little slut boy who wants as much hard cock and hot cum as you can get. Well, if my little slut boy needs something, then Mommy will give it to him."

Mommy then pulled her cock out of my mouth and pushed my head down until my face was on the floor with my ass in the air. Mommy then walked behind me, grabbed my hips, and rammed her hard cock all the way into my asshole. I yelped at the sudden intrusion. Mommy didn't start out slow or even give me a chance to get used to the feeling of her massive cock in my ass. Mommy was fucking my asshole deep and hard. She kept pulling my hips back to meet her thrusts, driving her cock even deeper into my hole. I noticed a bit of movement in the corner of the room. I looked over and saw Dr. Bennett totally naked and kneeling down, with her hands in her lap, and her head bowed submissively. Her hands were covering her cock that I had enjoyed so much.

Mommy apparently saw me looking at her. Mommy kept a hard and deep pace, but told me, "Oh yes. I see you have finally noticed your aunt Lisa. Dr. Lisa Bennett arrived last night. I have been punishing my sister ever since for daring to fuck my baby boy, without my permission. How does your aunt look now, baby? She's not so dominating now is she? She has remembered her place as your Mommy's sister bitch. I do so enjoy having her at my mercy. Almost as much as I enjoy you, my slutty baby boy."

Mommy was really hammering deep and hard into my asshole. My whole body was being pushed forward by her hard thrusts. Mommy then looked over at my aunt Lisa and said, "Look over here Lisa. I want you to watch as I fuck my baby boy's asshole. I want you to see he belongs to me."

Lisa raised her head and watched as my asshole was roughly fucked by my Mommy. I could tell she liked the show. Her face was flushed and her breathing grew fast as she saw my boy hole being rampaged my her big sister. Mommy asked Lisa, "Did you like fucking my baby boy asshole? How did it feel to fill his ass with your hot cum. I bet you made him suck your cock and lick your asshole too. How many loads of cum did you pump into my slut boy?"

Lisa submissively answered, "I loved fucking your son. He took my cum greedily when I pumped his ass full of it. I made him suck my cock until he swallowed my cum, then I made him lick my asshole. I shot one load of cum down his throat and two loads into his ass. Tracy, I'm sorry I touched him. But he is so cute. And you don't play with me anymore. I thought it would be nice to fuck your son."

I was loving all of this talk. My face was still on the floor as Mommy continued her pounding of my asshole. I was moaning quietly with each hard thrust into my asshole. Mommy continued talking to aunt Lisa, "You should have asked my permission. I would have let you play with my baby. I would have wanted to watch you fuck him until you filled his slut holes with cum. We could have fucked him together. Now you just sit there and watch as I fuck him right in front of you."

Mommy turned her attention back to me. She gripped my hips even tighter and began to go even faster and harder into my boy hole. I was moaning loudly with each deep plunge of cock into my ass. Mommy began to moan at me, "Take it boy. Take Mommy's cock. I'm going to have you filled with so much cum that you won't be able to think straight. You would like that, wouldn't you? Having load after load of hot cum pumped into your boy hole and down your throat."

I moaned out, "Yes Mommy. I want that. Please fill my boy hole with your cum. I love it when you fuck me Mommy."

Mommy then looked at aunt Tracy and said, "See how well he treats his Mommy. I bet you wish it was you. Do you like watching me fuck my little boy's asshole? He takes my big hard cock so well. I know you liked fucking my little boy. Does it make your cock hard thinking about having him do as you say? Come over here. I want you to watch closely as I fill my little boy's ass with my cum."

Aunt Lisa stood up and walked over to us. She stood by as my Mommy fucked my asshole roughly. I was moaning as my Mommy plunged her big hard cock in and out of my boy hole. Looking back at Lisa, Mommy said, "Sit down, little sister. I want you to hold my baby boy's head in your lap while I fuck him. I want you to see up close how I fuck him."

Aunt Lisa then sat down Indian style in front of me. She placed my head in her lap and gently stroked my head. I was still moaning as Mommy pummeled my asshole from behind. My body was being pushed forward and back at the force of Mommy thrusts into me. Aunt Tracy watched as her nephew was anally violated by her big sister. Aunt Lisa's cock had grown fully hard at the sight of watch Mommy fuck me hard.

Mommy was moaning and groaning as she continued to fuck me deep and hard. I knew that soon I would feel her hot cum flood my insides. I loved in when Mommy fucked me roughly until she came. I felt like I was helping Mommy relieve all of her tension. It was great knowing that her little boy could make his Mommy feel so good.

Mommy then moaned out, "Here I cum baby. I'm going to shoot my cum all the way inside you. Watch how my little boy takes his Mommy's cum. Get ready baby."

I clinched my asshole as tightly as I could, to better help Mommy reach her orgasm. Mommy suddenly drove her hard cock so deep and hard into me, that my head was shoved into aunt Lisa's crotch. I felt aunt Tracy's hard cock on my face. I so wanted to suck her, but I knew that Mommy would be mad. Mommy then screamed and with one last hard thrust, she began to fill my boy hole with her hot cum.

I moaned with Mommy as I felt spurt after spurt of her hot cum erupt from her hard cock. Wave after wave of my Mommy's cum hit my insides. I loved it when Mommy filled my asshole with cum. Mommy continued to push in and out of my asshole as she worked her cum out of her cock. I kept my asshole clinched, so I could better help milk her big cock.

My head lay limp on aunt Lisa's lap as I caught my breath.. Aunt Lisa continued to gently pet my head as I relaxed. Mommy then said, "See baby. Your aunt Lisa just needed to be taught her proper place in this family. Show him what I have been doing to punish you Tracy. Show my baby boy what kind of punishment you have received."

Aunt Lisa then stood up and turned around, revealing her bright red ass cheeks. I gasped as I saw that my Mommy had given her little sister numerous spankings. Mommy smirked at this, saying, "You see baby? Now my little sister is back being the proper submissive. Does it make you sad that I had to punish your aunt? Why don't you make her feel better. You know how to make her feel better, don't you baby?"

I moaned out, "Yes, Mommy."

I then kissed aunt Lisa's bright red ass cheeks. I licked them thoroughly and did my best to make her feel better. It must have worked, because I heard a quiet moan come from aunt Lisa. I heard her breath catch as she felt my tongue licking her sore as cheeks. Mommy still had her cock buried in my asshole. Aunt Lisa moaned out, "Please Tracy. Your baby boy feels so good. Will you let him...do more? Please?"

Mommy smirked at Lisa's begging as she said, "Please what Lisa? What do you want my little boy to do to you? You can say it. We're all family here."

Lisa hung her head in shame as she moaned out, "Please let him lick my asshole. I need it bad. Let my nephew lick his naughty aunt's asshole. Please big sister."

Mommy was really getting off on Lisa's begging and degradation. Mommy asked me, "How about it baby, do you want to lick your aunt Lisa's asshole. It wouldn't be the first time. She already told me that she had you lick her during the examination at her office. Would you like to lick your aunt's asshole again? Would you like Mommy to watch her little boy as he sticks his tongue up his aunt's asshole?"

I moaned out, "Yes Mommy. I loved licking her asshole. I love licking your asshole too. If it would make aunt Lisa feel better, shouldn't I lick her asshole?"

Mommy agreed and said, "Your right. It would make my little sister feel better. And I want to watch my little boy lick his aunt's asshole, especially since my cock is still up your ass. Go on lick my sister's asshole."

I then buried my face between Lisa's ass cheeks and gently kissed her asshole. I heard Lisa moan loudly as I continued to tease her asshole. Mommy spoke up and said, "Do you like that Lisa? Is my little boy making you feel better? Why don't you spread your cheeks for him. It will give him better access to your asshole."

Lisa readily complied and reached back to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I licked her puckered asshole, then pushed my tongue deep into her naughty asshole. Lisa and I both moaned as I began licking her asshole deep. I ran my tongue up and down and left and right, making her moan even louder.

Mommy began to give me encouragement as I continued to bury my tongue in my aunt's asshole. Mommy said, "That's a good boy. Lick your aunt's asshole. You are such a nasty naughty boy. I can't believe you are loving having your tongue shoved up her shit hole. Do you like that baby. Do you like being a nasty naughty boy, who licks his aunt's asshole and loves to have his Mommy's cock shoved up his ass?"

I moaned out a muffled affirmative answer, as I continued licking aunt Lisa's quivering asshole. Lisa was moaning loudly now. Mommy smirked as she asked Lisa, "Do you like that little sister? Do you like having your nephew lick your asshole. How does it make you feel to have your big sister watch as her baby boy licks your asshole?"

Lisa moaned out, "I love it when my nephew licks my asshole. It makes me feel so good and dirty knowing you are watching your baby lick my ass. My nephew is such a nasty little boy, to love licking his aunt's asshole while his Mommy has her cock in his ass."

I was loving all of this incestuous talk. Mommy was really loving degrading aunt Lisa and me. I could feel that Mommy was getting really turned on by what she was watching. Mommy's cock was beginning to get hard again. I could feel her cock begin to grow inside my ass. I clinched my ass muscles around her cock, causing Mommy to moan.

Mommy asked me, "Oh, does my baby boy need me to fuck his asshole some more. Do you want me to fuck your boy hole while you lick your aunt's asshole?"

I moaned out another affirmative answer. Mommy grinned widely as she began to slowly fuck my cum filled boy hole. Mommy then asked aunt Lisa, "Tell me little sister, What did you do to my little boy during your medical examination? I want you to describe all the nasty things you did to your nephew and my little boy. I want you to tell my all of it, while I fuck is asshole and he licks yours."

Lisa moaned out, "First I made him suck my cock and swallow my cum. Then I licked his sweet asshole. After that I made him lick my asshole. Then I made him lay on his back on the exam table as I fucked his asshole hard. I filled his asshole with my cum. He moaned when he felt me fill him up. After that, I made him suck my cock until was hard again. Then I sat on his face and mad him lick my asshole again. Then I had him ride my hard cock. I even jerked his boy cock until we both came. When I was done, I read him my final diagnosis. Then he knelt down and licked my asshole again, when I was trying to talk."

Mommy loved the scene Lisa had just described. Mommy asked me, "Is that all true, baby?'

I moaned out another muffled affirmative answer. I was really enjoying licking my aunt's asshole while my Mommy fucked my boy hole from behind. My face was being forced deeper between aunt Lisa's ass cheeks and my tongue force deeper into her asshole, as my Mommy's vicious thrusts pounded my asshole.

Mommy moaned out, "Oh, that sounds so nasty and dirty. My little sister and baby boy doing all those filthy things to each other. I bet you aren't even sorry about having your nephew as your sex toy, are you Lisa?"

Lisa moaned out, "I'm sorry I didn't ask your permission. But he is such a cute boy. I couldn't help myself."

Mommy moaned in agreement as she said, "Yes my baby boy was made for taking cock and cum. He loves licking my asshole. I can see that he loves licking your asshole too. I know he is irresistible. Maybe I should forgive you. I now you and I could make him do anything we wanted. You would do anything we wanted, wouldn't you baby?"

I moaned out an affirmative answer as I began to tongue fuck my aunt's quivering asshole. I heard aunt Lisa moan loudly as I worked up a good pace in and out of her ass. She began to clinch her asshole around my tongue. This caused me to push my tongue in harder and faster. Mommy laughed evilly as she watch her little boy tongue fuck his aunt's asshole. Mommy then said, "Tell me what my little boy is doing to you Lisa. Tell your big sister, what your nephew is doing to you."

Lisa moaned out, "He's fucking my asshole with his tongue. It feels so good. He is such a nasty boy to love licking his aunt's asshole as his Mommy fucks his boy ass."

Mommy then picked up even more speed, as she plunged her hard cock deep into my asshole. She moaned loudly as she said, "Mommy's going to fuck you hard now baby. I want you to keep licking your aunt's asshole until I tell you to stop. And I'm not going to stop until you have two loads of my Mommy cum in your boy hole. So you just be a good boy and do as Mommy tells you."

I continued licking and lapping at my aunt's asshole as my Mommy roughly fucked my ass. Mommy was moaning loudly as she thrust deeper and deeper into my asshole. I felt her hot cum being spread all over my insides as her hard thrusts worked to stir her first load of cum inside me. I was moaning into aunt Lisa's asshole, as Lisa pushed her asshole back into my tongue. I began to lick up and down as fast as I could. Aunt Lisa's whole body went rigid as I did this. She moaned out a loud high pitched moan as I increased my pace and depth of licking her asshole.

Mommy was fucking me so hard now, that I knew she would cum again soon. I tightened my asshole as tight as I could. Mommy let out a deep moan as she enjoyed my ass muscles tighten up and squeeze her cock. Mommy began to moan louder. Her moans and breaths came faster and faster. Aunt Lisa moaned out, "Fuck your little boy's ass, Tracy. Fuck him hard. You know he needs it. Show him that you are in charge. Fill his boy hole with your cum. He's licking me so good. He loves licking asshole. I bet he licks you even deeper. He should always treat his Mommy better than anyone else. Cum for us, big sister. Cum for me and your little boy."

Mommy's moans had grown so loud that I had trouble hearing aunt Lisa's submissive begging. I just enjoyed having my asshole slammed and my aunt's sweet asshole to lick. I felt Mommy's cock began to twitch. I actually felt her cock head bulge as she let loose another flood of hot cum deep into my asshole. Mommy screamed as her cum exploded from her cock into my asshole. I moaned deeply as I felt every jet of cum hit my insides.

Lisa moaned loudly as she guessed her sister had cum inside me again. Mommy continued to fuck my ass as she milked her cock inside me. I licked and lapped at my aunt's asshole, loving the feeling of two hot loads of my mommy's cum now resting in my asshole. Mommy moaned one last time as she let her softening cock slide out of my cum filled ass. She then stood up and said, "Now, both of you follow me."

We quickly obeyed. Mommy led us into the bedroom and said, "Now I want to watch the two of you together. Lisa, you may do with my little boy as you wish."

Lisa smiled warmly at Mommy and kissed her lovingly on the lips, saying, "Thank you."

Mommy then looked at me and said, "Baby, you are to obey your aunt and do everything she says. Is that clear?"

I nodded meekly and said, "Yes, Mommy."

Mommy then kissed my forehead. She then walked over to a chair and sat down, to watch her little boy and little sister enjoy each other. I looked to aunt Lisa for instructions. Lisa turned to me and quickly said, "I want you to lay down on the bed on your back. It's been so long since I have tasted my big sister's cum, and you have two big loads of it in your ass right now."

I quickly did as instructed and laid down on my back. Aunt Lisa then straddled my head saying, "I want you to keep licking my asshole, while I lick yours."

I gladly raised my head and stuck my asshole deep into my aunt's asshole again. I felt her tongue tease and lick my asshole's entrance. I was moaning as I licked and tongue fucked my aunt's asshole with gusto. I moaned deeply as I felt her tongue enter my asshole and begin to lick me deeply. The sounds of our moans and a quiet licking sound was the only noise coming from the room. I darted my tongue in and out of my aunt's asshole as she licked and lapped at my cum filled asshole. I worked my head up and down, forcing my tongue deeper and deeper into her tasty asshole.

Mommy was watching us and stroking her cock slowly. She knew that she would soon be back in the action. With her eyes half closed as she enjoyed watching her sister and little boy licking each others assholes, she asked, "Mmm...I could watch you two for hours." Can you taste my cum in his asshole, Lisa? How does it taste? I know my little boy is enjoying licking your sweet asshole, aren't you baby?"

Lisa and I both moaned and affirmative, both of us unwilling to stop tongue fucking the asshole in front of us. We could both feel each others hard cocks against out skin.. We were both desperate to taste them. Aunt Lisa then said, "Ok little nephew, let's show your Mommy how well we both suck cock. Lisa then deep throated my hard cock.. I moaned at the feeling of her warm mouth devouring my boy cock. I took her cock in my own mouth and sucked deeply.

We were both back to moaning at the shear pleasure of sucking each others cocks in front of my Mommy. Mommy's cock was now fully hard again. She slowed down her stroking. Why should she masturbate to orgasm, when she had two willing sex slaves to do her bidding. But for now she was content to sit back and watch.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,338 Followers