Mommy Shows Her Love

Story Info
A drug addicted mother shows her son love physically.
2.8k words
3.99
124.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing wasn't sweet at all. My name's Jaden by the way, and this my story. My therapist said it would good to talk to people about it all, so here I go. From as far back as I can remember there's been drama in my life. From my fights in school, to gang banging in the streets and my tumultuous relationship with my mother there's always been drama.

It's funny how the last thing I listed was my mother 'cause that's where all of a nigga's problems started. It was my relationship with mother that spiraled my life out of control.

Mom was a whole drug addict. She never let me her doing anything, but I knew. Everybody in the various shelters we lived in knew. By the age of eighteen, we'd lived in five different shelters and I'd changed school three times. I was lucky to even to make it my senior year, but I did.

I was a thug, born and raised on the streets on South Philly. Me and my friends (the gang I rolled with), we stole to eat when food stamps went low. It was never my thing but a lot of them sold weed too.

Crazy thing was, for my rough demeanor and rough neck ways, a nigga was pretty smart. I kept all my tests, all my good grades a secret though and getting ready to graduate. If Mom ever found out I was trying to leave her she would've flipped the fuck out. Not for the reason you'd expect either. Mom never showed me any love as I was her meal ticket. If I left her SSI would decrease and she wasn't having that at all.

I did a good ass job keeping my secret and my friends helped by never talking about school around her. All that changed though because whenever you're doing something good in the Hood, it always has to come out. I remember the day well...because it was the day my mom, Imani finally showed that she loved me.

*****

It was seven in the morning on cold Friday morning. I'd gotten myself together the best I could and eat the left over Pop-Tart I had for breakfast the day before. I went into Mom's room (with her door wide open) to see about her, finding her playing it for pussy. It didn't faze her that her son in front of her to stop.

"Where are you going so early in the morning, baby?" she asked me, her fingers still moving in her twat.

I didn't answer and hurried downstairs because I stole a twenty from her drug money stash. I called my boy Tyler, who a car and was my ride to school. He said he was on way, but he was going to be a little late.

Standing outside, I heard Mom ask someone, "Have you seen, Jay-Jay?"

Suddenly the front door of the shelter opened and Mom stood beside. "Hey, yo, what you all dressed up and looking for?"

I ignored her.

"Jay-Jay, I'm your Mommy. C'mon and talk to me, please." she said sweetly, but whenever she came at me like that, I knew something was up.

I still didn't say anything, making her mad. "I ain't got time for your crap early in the morning!"

"I'm getting out of here." I finally spoke up.

"What?"

"I said I'm out."

Mom gripped my arm and pushed me against the door. "You ain't going nowhere, you little bitch! Not 'till I get my money back!"

Mom smacked me once, but when she threw another strike, I dodged it and she hit her hand on the door. Just then Tyler pulled up in his van with my crew. I bolted for the car with my Mom right behind me. As slammed the door shut, she banging on the window.

"You little bitch! I want my money!" she screamed. "You better give me my money!"

Police sirens in the distance stopped her yelling, but she wasn't done. "Honey...Jay-Jay, baby, I'm sorry, okay? Mommy loves you, okay?"

She was trying to use her motherly sweetness again to get me out of the car. It didn't work before and sure as hell, wasn't going to work now.

"Let's go," I said and the car sped off as Mom started screaming again.

I was nerd and I liked school, but when we got there, I swear I was the happiest man on the planet. It was my escape for my problems.

The school bell rang loudly at 6th period and I blotted out my English class as it was my lunch period. I was so hungry. I met my friend Brandon at our lockers, getting my books for 7th and 8th period.

"You ready for Ms. Andrews' test today, Jay?" B asked, switching out his books from last period.

I smirked. "Yeah, as much as we studied, you know it."

"I'm cool, but you know I hate tests, man."

I laughed. "Yeah, but all I want to do is eat. I'm hungry as hell. You know what they got in the cafe?"

"Mike said they're serving hotdogs,"

"Cool, I really don't care what they got—I'm eating it."

"Damn, you're that hungry?"

"Yup,"

Brandon finished with his books and said, "Yo, I'm hungry too, so I'ma head to the cafe. You want me to get your stuff 'wit mine."

"Yeah, please do."

B smiled and pointed at me. "I got you."

My brother left me for the cafe and I kept on with my books. When I was done, I closed my locker and damn near jumped out of my skin at who was standing beside me; Ms. Andrews. She looked good as Heaven in the one-piece dress she had on and I couldn't help but notice she had my book underneath her arm along with the nice cleavage shot she was giving me.

"Hey, Jaden. Could you follow me to the principal's office?"

"Look, whatever it is, I didn't do it, okay." I said halfheartedly, just trying to get to lunch.

"Well, your mother's here and we've got some good news."

Entering the principal's office, I found mother shaking hands with the principal's all smiles. I saw right through it. In a five minute meeting, they told me that that I'd made class valedictorian. They revealed my plans of getting out of the Hood and going to Temple. School had paid the $50 application fee and I'd gotten accepted. My mom kept for smile about all this, but when I got home, I knew it was going to be on.

*****

It was five 'o clock when I got back to the shelter and there was no sign of my mother. I changed, ate some of the food I brought back (before hiding it), and went to the bathroom. When I got done taking a piss, the bathroom closed behind me and I knew it was Mom. Surprised, I scrambled to pull my pants up, but Mom stopped me, shoving the shit out of me.

"So, what...you're just going to leave me, huh?"

I bent down to pull my pants up and she smacked me on the back of the head.

"Answer me! You're just going to leave me? Hey, think you can hang with my uppity nigga, huh?"

"Ow! Mom, chill out!" I said, looking up at her, seeing she was fucked up again.

"Fuck that! What the fuck was you doin' in here anyway?"

I gave a look then tried to walk past her, but being high gave her strength and shoved me back hard.

"You ain't goin' nowhere."

"Ma, I was using taking a piss. I got homework,"

My mother laughed in my face and I tensed up as she grabbed hold of my dick.

"Ma, what the fuck—"

"Shut up, so you only use this shit to piss? You ain't fucking...so you nuttin' in your hand all the time?" Mom teased, stroking my pipe.

"Ma, stop! What's up with you?" I groaned as against my will, I getting hard.

"How's that Jay-Jay? Does that feel good? I bet them little bitches at school don't this shit."

"Ahhh, Ma, stop!" I told her in my firmest voice, rising up on my tiptoes in response to Mom's stroking of my dick.

"Ugh!!" I moaned, stiffening up all over.

Mom could feel it and she stroked me faster. I could feel pre-cum leaking from the tip of my cock, making it slippery. I was so close to cumming.

"What's wrong, sweetie...feeling good already?" she murmured in my ear.

"No," I told her because it didn't internally, but my body was betraying the fuck out of me.

My balls kicked up and a jet of cum erupted from my cock.

"Ahhhhhh!" I gasped.

"Yeah, baby! Look at you nuttin' in your Mommy's hand," Mom coaxed as she toyed with me.

"Nasty bitch! You're going to leave all this, Jay-Jay?" she said, seductively running her hand for her body. "You know Mommy loves you, right?"

"Ohhh," I groaned, hunching frantically into her racing hand.

"Agggghhhhhh," I cried quietly as I exploded, creaming all over Mom's hand.

"Yeah, look at you. You nasty fuck, nuttin' all over me," she scolded him then smiled.

"Aww, Mommy doesn't what you to leave her, baby. Please stay." she begged.

"Oh God," I exhaled slowly, trying to steady my breathing while pulling my pants up.

"You're going to stay with Mommy, right?" she questioned again softly.

"Look, I've got homework to do." I said, walking past her to my room.

It was nine 'o clock when I got all my homework, ate dinner, and was ready to just go to sleep. I really needed something to distract me from what happened earlier. I couldn't sleep because every time I closed my eyes, what Mom did to me flashed in my head. I still couldn't believe what she did.

Mom yelling and screaming wasn't anything new, but her jacking me off definitely was. The whole scene was surreal as it wasn't just her actions that had me fucked up, but it was her words too. It was Mom begging me not to leave her. She didn't mention SSI money or nothing—it was all about me leaving. Her saying, 'You know Mommy loves you, right?' actually seemed genuine.

I went downstairs to the shelter lobby and found my friends watching WWE Friday Night SmackDown on TV. I sat down, relaxing. This was a good distraction...until the show was over. My friends all went outside to smoke and a cigarette did me some good, calming my nerves. We all hung outside for half hour before I came back upstairs.

I crawled into bed, staring at the ceiling as my mind was again plagued by what happened earlier.

"Baby?" Mom's voice asked, startling me.

I simply turned my head to see her walk into my room in nothing, but her bra and panties.

"Can we talk about earlier, Jay-Jay?"

"No," I told her vehemently. "I don't want to talk about it. Just go to your room."

The room was dark and the only light I had to see with was the dim hallway lights that poured in. The look on Mom's face told me she'd just got done doing some drugs. But something was off since she was crying. Tears poured from her eyes, which made me soften up my rough demeanor with her.

"What you crying for?" I asked.

"'Cause I fucked, Jay-Jay."

I smirked. "What'd you do?"

She walked over to my bedroom and tried putting a hand on my shoulder, but flinched away.

"I mean with you, sweetie. Look, I'm not the best mother in the world, but I'm trying, baby."

I scoffed, having heard this before. "Yeah, I know."

"Ugh, there you got that bullshit, Jay-Jay! Lookin' down on me and shit like you all high and mighty. You think you better than me?"

"I didn't say that."

"But I see it in your eyes...how you look at me."

"You ain't better than me, Jay-Jay and you want to know why? 'Cause you came out of me! You are me, baby."

I felt Tina's hand clutch my wrist, only a few inches away from my dick. It wasn't a hard, mean gripped though so I let her keep there.

"You came out of me! You came out of me, Jaden!" she yelled, pulling the front of her panties down, showing her pussy. "I'm your mother! Don't you know I love you?!"

Mom was squeezing my wrist harder. I tried to pull my wrist away, but she squeezed it even tighter.

"Don't you fucking move! I'm going to show you how much I love you, Jaden."

Mom smacked the shit out of me, sending me backward on the bed.

I held the left side of my face. "Ahh!"

I tried to sit up, but what Mom was wouldn't let me. In a matter a seconds, my sneakers were off and her hands were gripping at the ankles of my pants.

"Mom, what are you doing, stop!"

"Shut up or I'ma hit you again. Let Mommy do what she do."

My pants and the sound of my belt buckle hitting the floor echoed through the room. My boxers were next. Soon she was stroking my cock and fondling my balls like earlier, my body betraying me again.

"Your cock's real hard, sweetie. Somebody must want some of Mommy's lovin', huh?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't! This is wrong."

"Why you all hard then, Jay-Jay? You talkin' all that shit with a brick."

Her grip on my balls relaxed and she just stroked my dick more. I begged my ass off for her to stop. I wanted her to know that I really wanted this to end. When I felt her lips wrap themselves around the head of my dick, I knew she wasn't going to stop.

Mom mouth was wet and soft while she stroked my cock as she sucked it right in. She took me in deep until I felt the head hit the back of her throat. I gripped a hand full of her hair in order to stop her, but it urged her on. My balls lurched and tightened, causing her to smile, her mouth full of my dick.

Mom's mouth finally came away from my dick and she gripped it tightly, forcing the nut back down.

"Yeah, you goin' nut again, huh? Not this time. We ain't wastin' no love juices, baby. They belong in only one spot."

My eyes widened as I realized what she meant as she pulled her panties off. Mom climbed on top of me, driving me dick into her pussy. Slowly, effortlessly my dick sank into her warm cunt hitting the bottom of her. Mom began rocking her hips, her vaginal walls squeezing and releasing me. I lifted my hips in an effort to get her off, but it had the opposite effect.

"There you go, honey. Yeah, that's it; show Mommy that you love her. You know I love you now, right?"

My eyes widened at her words again. She was raping me and committing incest, but for her she was showing me that she loved me. Looking back on the night, Mom didn't really know any other way, so this her way of saying "Sorry" and "I love you" all in one shot.

"Mmmmm, does it feel good for you?"

I didn't say one word as Mom moved her hands down to my waist and started pulling me into her body. She was in charge and showing me how I ought to fuck her.

"That's it, honey. Fuck this pussy!"

She started whispering how much she loved me over and over. Mom's pussy was just oozing her juice. I could feel my balls beginning to tremble and realized that I would cum soon. A part of me wanted to cum (for the release) while another part of me didn't because I knew where it was going to go.

"Do you want to cum, Jay-Jay? You want to cum in my pussy?"

"No, no!" I finally yelled.

"C'mon, baby. Cum, cum in Mommy's pussy!" she hissed.

"No... arrrgggghhhhh!" I cried as I exploded.

I spewed what felt like buckets of cum into Mom. My whole body was shaking as I continued to unload my spitting sex snake into her.

"Yeah, baby. Yeah, that's it. Give me all that nut, baby!"

"I love you, baby, okay? Mommy loves you so much," she cooed kissing me as she collapsed on top of me.

"I know, Mom...I know." I just told her as we fell asleep.

*****

At the end of senior year, I ended up graduating and going to Temple. Mom managed to clean herself up and she moved out of the shelter into a Section 8 apartment. Only one thing is clear though. Even through all our drama, I knew my mother loved me.