Mommy Takes Me to the Doctor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,687 Followers

"It certainly is, doctor," the teen said. "Being surrounded by three busty beauties, it isn't going to be long before I cum inside my Mommy." He pulled his prick out of his mother with a plopping sound and -- as his girlfriend and the doctor gasped in amazement -- simply flipped his tiny mother over, so her round ass faced up, her massive tits wheeling around, droplets of sweat spraying off her body. Because she was so utterly petite, her feet didn't reach the ground; her legs shot outward behind her and quivered with excitement as she anticipated her son's prick entering her pulsing vagina.

"Here we go, Mommy," the boy said as he again impaled his mother, this time from behind.

"UUUUGGGHH!" she cried. "PLEASE--" He slammed into her again, making her entire body shake and jiggle. "FUCK--" Again. "ME--" Again. "SUPER." Again. "HARD. MAKE. ME. CUM. BABY. BOY."

With the entirety of her extremely petite body off the ground, her toned legs were now shaking and quivering, her massive tits swaying back and forth over the table, contained only by the measurement device that seemed to be stretched to its limit. Feeling her distended nipples lightly scraping the exam table seemed to push her over the edge.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "I'm going to cum again! HERE IT COMES! UUUUHHHHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK! CUMMING ON MY BABY'S HUGE PENIS!"

Brian felt himself finally unable to avoid his own orgasm. "I'm going to cum, too!" he cried. "Inside you, Mommy! I'm going to fill you with cum!" He continued to slam into her as she screamed in ecstasy. And, as his girlfriend and doctor looked on in utter amazement, he grabbed his mother's arms, pulling them back as he continued to fuck her, so her giant chest jutted out even more. As the orgasms crashed over them, those huge breasts swelled even more.

The doctor look a final look at the computer: "Goodness! So much swelling! Ms. Pepper, you have reached the equivalent of a JJ-cup."

With that, the measurement device reached its limit. As the mother and son continued to fuck and orgasm together, it snapped and her gigantic breasts burst out. "OOOHHHH FUUUUUCKKK!" the mother cried. "STILL CUMMMMMIIIINNNGGG!"

The son continued to flood his mother's pulsing vagina with cum. Minutes seemed to go by. Finally, both orgasms subsided.

Mother and son both panted heavily after an epic fucking session. As Brian lowered his mother down to the floor and twirled her around, her simply gigantic, swollen tits swayed, spraying sweat as they did. The petite young mother arched her hands above her head, stretching out her tight body, and in the process, pushed out her massive chest toward her son. Still panting, she lifted up onto her tiptoes and kissed her son.

"That was amazing, sweetheart. Thank you so much. Look," she said, plumping her breasts toward her son's face, "you broke the doctor's thingie!" She giggled.

Dr. Morgan and Bethany were still in shock from what they had just witnessed. Finally, the doctor, her large breasts heaving with horniness, said, "My goodness. Well done, young man.

Bethany walked over to the mother-son duo and, kissing her boyfriend, said, "That was amazing, sweetie." Reaching down, she grasped his still-hard cock. "Looks like you've got some more fucking in you."

Reaching up with one hand to cup his mother's gigantic breast and the other to cup his girlfriend's huge tit, he flexed his plevis, making his cock shoot up through Bethany's hand. Both mother and girlfriend gasped at his astounding virility. The doctor walked over and knelt down, cradling his giant penis in her hands. He was now literally surrounded by three large-titted beauties: his doctor, his girlfriend and, best of all, his ultra-busty mother.

"You bet I do," the lucky boy said, smiling. "Line up, you three. I'm fucking all of you right now."

THE END

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,687 Followers
12