Mommy Turns Me to a Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
Max start to desiring his mother.
2.5k words
4.08
9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a fiction about femdom, BBW and incest. The incest part is one of the biggest of the story. If you are easily shocked by the incest theme, do not read this story. It is meant for the people who are excited by this kind of topic and who are searching for it. Although this chapter isn't even finished. I'm pretty open to suggestions, but I must tell you that my story is already planned from the start to the end, so you will need a really good argument or the best suggestion ever heard to make me put it in this story.

Ps - English is not my maternal language, so if you there's errors thanks to let me know.

I couldn't erase from my mind what I had seen the day before. All I could think of, from the moment I woke up, were those pictures and those videos. Even though it had made me sick, it was still kinda hot and making me horny. So I went out of bed and straight to my PC. I started looking for some JOI. I found one that seemed perfect. I started it, but even though the girl on my screen was one of my favourite porn actresses, I couldn't stop thinking about the video I had seen the night before.

I stopped it and decided that I should see more of my mother's videos. I went straight to her room and uploaded everything on my computer, again. It was way easier for me now that I knew what to look for and how to access the first file.

I opened up the file and went looking straight for the videos. But I wanted to check for the other one. I found a video where the thumbnail was my mom laying on her bed showing her beautiful pussy.

I started it, she was already playing with her clit and moaning. As she was getting more wet, I heard my dad say: "Lick your finger honey."

She did as she was told. It was still making me uncomfortable until I went further in the video and saw her putting her fingers in herself until she screamed and started to squirt everywhere.

My mind instantly changed as I saw that. I was now thinking of having my face right before her pussy receiving all of her juice on my face.

My cock was getting harder and my desire to be there started to grow. I decided to watch another video. She was sucking on my dad's cock, looking straight into the camera. I was now stroking my hard cock watching something that was disappointing me. When my dad finally blow up he took out his cock from my mother's mouth and come everywhere on her face and her tits.

She took the cum on her face and put it all in her mouth. And I recognized the picture that I had seen the day before. My cock was so hard at this moment. I was already leaking precum. It was time for me to watch them fucking again.

I put the video that traumatized me back and started to stroke. I wasn't feeling sick to meet her eyes. And when I heard my mom cum I came. My load was huge, it was so good to be finally relieved.

I was still horny and very curious to find what was in the other files. I went to the file named Training and tried every password of my father's and my mother's that I knew. And it finally worked.

This day I didn't really understand what was going on in this file. It was mainly pictures of my dad and some videos of them talking. There were still videos where they were having sex but it was not quite interesting for me. They were mainly focused on my dad. Some were him eating my mom or him showing or cock.

I didn't spend much time on it and decided to try to open the last file. I then tried the same method that I'd done previously, but none of the passwords that I knew worked. I gave up and the summer went on.

The content of the first file became the main porn that I watch. A desire started to grow in me, I started wanting my mother. I could spend days jerking to her and her videos. She was taking a major part in my mind, making me think of her touch and the feeling of being in her.

It all reflected in my relationship with her. I was doing so much unconsciously to get her touch. I was helping her with chores, spending time with her and giving her often back massage. We were frequently spending Friday nights watching movies together.

One particular Friday night, she came home late. I was making plans to spend the night at a party with my friends. But suddenly, at 8:30, my mom came back. "Max, are you there?"

- Yes, Mom, I'm in my room.

I could hear her rushing up the stairs. I couldn't tell why she was so excited to see me; we hadn't planned anything. She knocked on my door, asking, "Max, can I come in? It's very important."

- What's going on? Why are you like that?

- Are you ready for the best night of your life?

- What are you talking about?

I was completely confused by what was happening.

- Okay, I bought you some sushi, ingredients for Long Island Iced Tea, chips, and I was thinking we could enjoy all this while watching Spider-Man. What do you think?

She was looking at me with excitement. I couldn't say yes, my friends were already counting on me.

- I cannot tonight. I'm sorry.

- Why can't you stay with your mommy, you know we'll have fun.

She took me by hand trying to make me leave my chair. A shiver ran through me. I knew I would have much more fun cozy with my mom, probably cuddling with her. "Wait a second, I need to check something with my friends." I knew that it would be hard to convince my friend that I had better plans for the night. But I did my best to try.

Thirty minutes later I went back to my mom and I was finally ready to spend the evening with her. She was already in pyjamas eating sushi on the kitchen island. I went on the other side: "Are you ready for the movie?"

She looks at me with a lot of questions. She swallowed her bite and asked: "What?"

- Are you ready to watch Spider-Man?

- I thought you had something else. I report my plans tomorrow. Oh my god, it will be so much fun.

She was so excited by the good news she closed the sushi plates and got up. "May I ask you to put the movie and take a blanket while I take all the food and make us some drinks?"

- Of course, I can, how many blankets do you want?

- Only one should be good. Take the one at the bottom of my bed

It was a red wine fuzzy blanket the kind of blanket that keeps a trace of what you've done with it. After that, I turned on the movie and paused it till my mom came back. She came back with some Long Island Iced Tea and all our food. She sat right next to me immediately covering herself in the blanket. "What are you waiting for?"

I was confused, did she know that I wanted her so bad? "What are you talking about?"

- Don't be shy, you can come in the blanket with your mommy.

I wrapped myself in it, cozying up to her. I would have wanted her to be my meal or to play with her, but I contained myself and continued to enjoy the moment. We ate and talked and watched the movie for a while until she came putting her head on my shoulder. "You know that I like to spend my Friday nights with you? You're so good to me honey."

- I'm really good with you too. I love to be with you.

We continue to drink and talk for the rest of the night. I was already a little bit drunk when we started to talk about her job and how hard it was to be a lawyer. "I'm so thankful to have you at home when I come back from work. You're so helpful this day."

- That's quite nice to hear Mommy, thank you for that compliment.

But her voice quickly changed to something more suspicious: "Why are you helping me that much these days?"

- I want to be a good son and a good roommate.

With all her seriousness she told me: "Max, I'm your mother, I know when you lie."

- I'm not lying mom, I know that you need my help around.

- Yeah, that's it I believe you, she said giggling.

- No, Mom, I'm serious. I know you need this special touch that I can bring you.

She looked at me disappointed "What...", she said starting to laugh.

- You know, how I can help you.

- You need to show me, that I'm not understanding at all what you are talking about.

I get up and start to laugh: "I wanted to show you, but I totally forgot that I cannot. but you know, when I give you back massage or stuff like that."

- I think I see what you are talking about.

- For real, you understood what I've said? 'Cause I didn't even understand.

She looked at me trying her best not to laugh. "No, I didn't understand at all haha. But now that you've talked about a back massage I want one."

- Alright, I could do that for you.

- You're so sweet, honey. Now look at the other side.

I did as I was told, I heard her remove some of her clothes and lay on the couch. "I'm ready sweety, you can come back."

I couldn't move, she was just so gorgeous, her brown hair in a messy bun, letting me have a perfect view of her neck and her back. Her butt was hidden by the blanket. I couldn't believe that I was going to massage that beautiful 43-year-old curvy woman. "Honey, are you okay?"

- Yeah, sorry my mind was somewhere else.

She turned her head and looked at me: "Where was it?"

- Nowhere, it doesn't matter.

I moved on to her and put my hands on her back. Her skin was so smooth, I could spend my day touching it. I could hear that she was enjoying it by her moaning and her compliments: "You're so good honey, you perfectly know what to do."

I kept on doing the massage the same until she told me: "Could you go lower, I think your magic hand would do great there."

It was a miracle that she asked me that. She was moaning even more than before and I was getting really horny. Then, I don't know why I tried to replace myself, but I started falling. As I was falling I grabbed something round and firm to prevent it, only to fall next to the couch. She quickly wrapped herself in the blanket and leaned toward me. "Honey, are you okay?", she said with a caring voice.

- Yeah, don't worry mom. I only felt.

- I know I felt it.

There was a big discomfort, between us. The moment where awkward, I didn't know what to say else than: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab your butt."

- I only hope that it was a good feeling.

She started to laugh.

- Yes, of course, it was, so firm and well-shaped.

It's only at this moment that I realize, the blanket wasn't hiding that much of her tits. They seemed massive in this blanket. Revealing their round shape and showing them pointing. The credit started rolling and I wanted to leave this awkward situation: "I need to go to my room, I told my friends that I would be back online around midnight."

- Alright, sweety. I had so much fun and you still owe me a back massage.

- What, I... I already did it. It doesn't count, you didn't even finish it.

- But I felt, it wasn't my fault. I started to laugh and her too.

- I will wait for it, honey. For now, I wish you a good night.

She got up in the blanket. I was now sitting on the floor looking at this angel right from heaven getting up. I felt so small but very lucky to get this angle. The look in my eyes was saying everything without me needing any word to say how much I wanted her. I knew it because right after that my eyes stopped running all over her hidden body my eyes crossed her mouth. She was biting her lips letting her body show the burning desire in her to jump on me. She leaned over my forehead and kissed it sweetly. Our gazes met one last time, granting her a fleeting glimpse of my desire for her.

It wasn't the kind of night that repeated often, but when it happened I couldn't get my mind off of them. My desire was only getting stronger as the day kept on going. I was still curious about what was in the Sub file, but I wasn't getting any clue on how to open it. Until I finally get a clue.

One day I received a weird message on my messenger. It was from my mom, a weird link on Messenger. I went to the kitchen trying to find out what was going on. "Mom, did you send me anything on messenger?"

She looked at me with a weird look: "No, why?"

- I've just received a weird link from you on Messenger.

- Let me see.

I gave her my phone, she took a few seconds to watch the problem. "I've never sent you that."

- Mom, I think you've been hacked.

- Shit, hold up.

She quickly quit to take her laptop and sat back at the kitchen island. I saw her log on to an application for her work. "If I was you I would take a password that you never use or barely use."

I leaned over her shoulder watching and memorizing what she was tipping on her keyboard. She closed her laptop and looked at me: "Is there something else, sweetheart?"

- No, that was all I wanted to tell you, Mom.

The password she just entered wasn't one that I knew. So I quickly went to my room trying it on the last file. Finally, I had found what I'd been searching for for the last four weeks. I had finally access to the whole content of my mom's key.