Mommy Was a Whore

Story Info
A retired high-class whore returns home to become pregnant.
5.1k words
4.43
54k
24

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The early summer homecoming of Gina Lott, recently turned thirty-six and ostensively an international swimwear model based in Paris, was inauspicious.

It was raining.

It also was hugely disappointing for the homecoming woman. There was no crowd of doting extended family to greet her at Graytown Railway Station, only two elderly uncles who said her mother was having her hair done and her father was playing in a 24-hour poker marathon. News of her parent's indifference left Gina feeling shafted. She was limping and waiting for muscles to fully recover after she'd fractured her right thigh in a skiing accident when she ran into a solitary tree (she was drunk). She was also recovering from a virulent STD of which she had been recently pronounced 'cleared', that not having quite the same ring of confidence as 'cured'.

Always a quick and decisive thinker Gina handed the nearest attendant three twenty dollar notes as three attendants were involved in unloading her seven bags and a roll of five paintings and called, "Please reload my bags. I have decided to extend my journey."

"Yes ma'am," said the attendant, pocketing the $60 and shouting to his colleagues to return everything on the trolley to the carriage luggage bay.

"Uncle Harry, Uncle Christian. Thank you enormously for coming to see me during my brief stopover. Give me love to your families and keep well."

Astounded by the unexpected, the two men just waved at the back of the departing niece who turned before re-boarding to return their waves.

"I'll be back to show you my baby," Gina called.

Harry said, "I knew she had some sort of internal problem but didn't know she was pregnant."

Christian, always good for a joke, replied, "I understood she never had a dick in her long enough to get pregnant."

The train drew away, taking Gina with it and the brothers returned to their homes with a tale to tell about their niece's 'whistle stop'. They and all other relatives would remain unaware of the sensational story about Gina: An international swimwear model based in Paris she'd never been; Gina has worked for most of the past decade as a high-class whore based in Rome. Only here parents had found out about that and resolutely kept their mouths closed. Now a wealthy woman Gina had come home to have a baby, yet to be conceived.

For sentimental reasons Gina chose to proceed west for six hours to Palin City, named after Sergeant Boniface Palin who galloped for five miles until his horse dropped dead and then ran the last three miles to warn the Army outpost on the present day site of Palin that the Indians were coming. No Indian force arrived and the incident was reported as Palin's Hallucination. Some wag irreverently chose that name for the new settlement and before too long right-thinking settlers shortened the name to Palin.

When Gina was a girl she stayed in Palin with her maternal grandmother and grandpa, spending some of the happiest days of her life there because her grandmother ran the stables-cum motor repair center and her husband was the town's leading blacksmith/silversmith.

After successive summers at Palin, Gina at fourteen could ride a horse better than most boys her age and by 16 she could hammer out and inscribe handsome copper sports trophy plates as well. Her grandparents were long gone but she still owned their residence, now operating as a guesthouse. On the train she called to book a room for two months and ended up securing the entire loft of the original home, centerpiece of the development and available in two days' time.

Gina stood on a platform at Palin station with her luggage waiting. The crowd dispersed and finally an enterprising cabbie approached her and she engaged him.

"What is your name?" she said the cabbie.

"Saltham Brown miss," said the Afro-American, opening the door for her.

"Well, it's your lucky day Saltham. I'm at the Pioneer Hotel that is only one hundred yards from here but I needed my luggage transported and because you were so courteous I'm giving you fifty dollars."

"Ten dollars is ample miss."

"Shut up Saltham. You're getting fifty."

He grinned and Gina had her first new friend in town.

After dinner Gina walked down to the river and gasped when the Blacksmith's Retreat came into view. It was painted all white with a green roof and shutters had been added painted the same green. Double carved doors, open, also painted green were other new fixtures. She thought wouldn't granny have been pleased. The two new wings looked great. As she walked by she read on the sign, Adam & Fleur Castle, co-operators. How lovely she thought, a guy prepared to be in partnership with his wife – or were they brother and sister?

The next day Gina called some of her few friends left in the city, far fewer were left than she'd expected and reunions were arranged. At 2:00 she received a call from Palin Post Reporter Robyn someone was wanted to interview her at the hotel and to bring a photographer.

"Why me?"

"News is short," Robyn Hudson responded honestly, "and your family ties extend back to the first two years following the proclamation of Palin's Hallucination as a frontier town."

"Be sensitive if you write anything about me and make no mention about Hallucination. The poor sergeant thought he was discharging his duty heroically."

"Yes Miss Lott."

"Call me Gina dear, it doesn't worry me if you're just out of college. I'm no celebrity. Come at 3:30 for refreshments. Are you and the photographer old enough to be served wine?"

"Yes Gina. I'm forty-two and editor of the Post and the chief photographer Richard is my bedfellow."

"Oooh, how modern and Richard Bedfellow would be a great name in a novel. Don't be late. The mayor is putting on cocktails at 4:15 and inviting councilors and civic dignitaries. Are you a civic dignitary Robyn?"

"Unfortunately no. The mayor threw me out of a council meeting and I'm having to go through six months what he calls rehabilitation before I'll be permitted to enter City Hall again."

"Did you re-enter City Hall and report in your newspaper each time you were ejected?"

"Good heavens no. He'd have me arrested and my reporters banned from reporting council affairs."

"Oh, what a great story. It probably would go nationwide. What color is your hair Robyn?"

"Excuse me?"

"I asked what color is you hair?"

"Auburn."

"Oh fantastic. I can see the story on network TV: 'Fiery Redhead Editor Takes on City Hall'. However the downside is if there is a civic revolt, Tubby could be thrown out of office."

"H-how do you know Mayor Johnson's nickname? No-one dares use it."

"I spend part of a year at high school here when I was seventeen and I head-butted Tubby Johnson when he dared touch my breasts. I was suspended two days but he was stood down for ten. I broke his nose. The mothers on the school board, although a minority, assured the board chairman there would be hell to pay if I received more than two days' suspension."

"Why didn't Jason also get two?"

"His father was the city's leading attorney and also chairman of the board and was out to severely punish his son whom he publicly called a creep. He moved Tubby be expelled and the board finally settled on a 10-day stand down."

"Ohmigod, Mayor Johnson must hate you?"

"He still loves me and was my lover for six months when we were both at college doing law. I want you to come with me to the cocktail party as my guest and we'll have this out with Tubby. We'll threaten him, as you should have done. Unless he reinstates your accreditation your newspaper will wage war on him."

Robyn took it very politely. "Gina, I don't think you understand how a newspaper works and the politics involved. I can..."

"Robyn, who is your newspaper company's largest single shareholder?"

"Some undisclosed outfit registered in the Cayman Islands."

"Called Blacksmith Nominees?"

The editor sounded surprised. "Yes, that's it."

"Robyn, my grandfather and his father were blacksmiths and stable owners in this town spanning eighty years and my grandfather's estate on his death jumped a generation to land with me. I'm Blacksmith Nominees."

Robyn took time to resume speaking. "Can you prove that?"

"I can but are you willing to take my word for it for the moment?"

"Yes, of course."

"I personally know all seven directors of your newspaper and three of those directors including the current chairman came to me in Italy five years ago when your newspaper was going to the wall, strapped for cash, its bank calling in its loans. That was when I purchased shares and became the largest single shareholder in the company. Its chairman Murray Green will be attending this evening so ask him."

"Wow, you are our most influential citizen."

"That enough of that crap Robyn and the longer you keep talking about this the less time you'll have to interview me."

"Ohmigod, look at the time! We're on out way."

* * *

Gina was dressed completely in black – a lacy black top with a cami beneath it, what appeared to be a black riding skirt, black boots and her black hair was combed up high and she wore a string of large white pearls.

Richard was already shooting off some casual shots and said he would take some formal ones later. Robyn began, "We have been informed that for many years you have been a top fashion model based in Paris?"

"Oh the tales some people paint Robyn. Can you imagine me being a top model with a bust this size? Just look at them!"

The grinning photographer lined them up and photographed them, managing to include Gina's head as well.

"After leaving here I traveled throughout Europe for a year. I settled in Rome because my mom is Rome-born and I have many relatives there and ended my 10-year stay in Rome a month ago."

In the next breath Gina told the truth but fudged in a bit, leaving out how she made big money in bed. "An uncle working for a big finance company with international links found me a job with the company working as an interpreter for VIP clients. I'm fluent in Italian, Spanish, German and English. Within two months I was given another title of manager of corporate entertainment services and paid very handsomely indeed. I had a staff of five females and we organized changes to tour programs for our clients, advised them of places they should not miss seeing and looked after problems they had with their hotels and driving offences and arranged night club visits and occasionally would get a client out of jail if he or she ran amok at a night club. I completed an advance course on Italian law to allow me to further assist our clients in our hospitality service."

"How interesting. Did the hospitality service include arranging dates for your VIPs as required?"

"Yes, for women as well as men."

"For women as well?"

"Oh yes Robyn. Some of our clients were very high-powered executives and had carnal desires but even some wives, traveling with their husbands had us arrange naughty encounters. Some women when they leave home just love to blow away the cobwebs on foreign soil."

That seemed to have Robyn's pen shaking. "Gina, you are thirty-six and unattached. Have you ever married?"

"No, nor even had a long-term relationship."

"What about affairs in the course of you work?"

Gina replied adroitly, "It was prohibited but of course it's an Italian past-time to bend the rules and to even ignore laws. Need I say more?"

"So you had affairs?"

"Yes, including some memorable ones. May we move on?"

"Of course. "I guess you sought personal financial advice from specialists within your company?"

"Yes, indeed. As I said I was on a huge salary, doing the work of two people. I had two investment companies set up investment arms for me in locations to avoid, but not evade, heavy taxation."

"Tax havens?"

"My advisers and I know them as tax reducing centers."

"Is it true you are a significant stockholder in the company that owns the Palin Post?

"I'm not at liberty to talk publicly about that. Any request to that information must be referred to the board chairman. Look, we must go."

"Oh God, look at the time!"

"I have Robyn. That's a lovely cocktail dress; the colors really suit you. You may wish to add that I'm thrilled to be back in the town where I spent many summers in my earlier life. I'm looking to meet old acquaintances and will stay awhile. I'm booked in at the Blacksmith's Retreat."

"Do you own that?" Robyn asked as if exercising a hunch.

"As a matter of fact I do. My grandfather left it to me and I had no wish to dispose of it as it links me closely to my past. Richard, put that camera away. You may drop us off at City Hall and take a photograph of both of us standing with it in the background. Later tonight Robyn will be writing a story about her ban from entering City Hall being lifted as a result of intervention by a charming visitor to the city Miss Gina Lott. You'll have to be quick with the photograph because Robyn and I need to have our wee chat with Tubby before we go into the reception for me."

* * *

Robyn told Richard later she'd never forget that 'wee chat'. They went into the Mayor's Office, walked straight past reception and through the small fence marked 'Private'. The senior of the mayor's two PA's jumped up and attempted to stop Gina.

"Gina said sweetly she was Gina Lott and required no appointment to see the mayor because she was a pal of his and added, 'Call security darling and I'll come out and deal with you'. The poor receptionist was left reeling."

Richard laughed as said what a scream.

Robyn continued: "We walked in a Mayor Tubby had his shirt off and was shaving. He yelled what the hell? Oh it's you Gina. Welcome home darling. He then glared at me and Gina said sweetly, 'Tubby, drop the ban on Robyn immediately or I'll have to personally deal with you.' Tubby gingerly rubbed his nose Gina had broken many years ago and said meekly, 'Sure, the ban is lifted permanently. You guys wait outside and Robyn, join our reception for Miss Lott as my guest'.

"When Mayor Tubby joined us he boggled when the public affairs manager told him almost 100 people were attending, rather than the twenty originally invited. News of Miss Lott's homecoming reception had swept through the town's small business district and the public affairs office was deluged with requests for information. The pretty manager said to Tubby, 'Most were your buddies. We acted on your behalf as you were chairing the rodent control subcommittee meeting. We gave out invitations to everyone who wanted them. We advised catering of increased numbers and was told no problem'. It really was awesome watching Gina in action; she seems to generate power."

* * *

When entering the reception, Gina was greeted warmly and made a small speech and ended by saying she wished to end an apparent widespread belief that she'd been a fashion model based in Paris. "Never have I made such a claim and even all you guys here will know I couldn't I hold down such a position with these large puppies," she said, cupping and wobbling them rather indelicately.

Everyone laughed – some hooting – and clapped her.

As they were leaving Town Hall Robyn said to Gina, "Our company chairman Mr Green said I can publish the fact that you are the newspaper's largest single shareholder, holding 37% of stock."

"Well it's a waste of newsprint stating that. I must go over and say hi to Richard."

"Now that you are back will you accept a directorship?"

"Hell no, I'm too scatty to be a company director."

Robyn said under her breath: "Bullshit."

Gina went back to the hotel and alone sat removing her make-up and cried. She usually only cried when she was lonely and that was far too often for her. She reveled in being among people.

She wept saying no one loved her, not even her parents. She cried that no one care for her.

The reality was Gina only had to think about the profound influence she'd made on newspaper editor Robyn Hudson, but didn't. And Tubby's admiration for her, but didn't And even Salty admired her. Gina was a woman lacking direction although she did have a focus about becoming a mother – single or married.

Drinking coffee next morning in her hotel suite while reading the two front-page stories in the newspaper about her, Gina answered a call on the house phone.

"Gina Lott speaking."

"Oh Miss Lott, I'm calling with an apology. I'm Fleur Castle of..."

"The Blacksmith's Retreat. I saw you name on the signpost went I walked by last night. The building looks beautiful and the two new extensions look in keeping with the mother ship."

"Oh, how lovely of you to say that; thank you. Alan your attorney approved everything on your behalf and kept an eye on construction, calling in every week night. I'm embarrassed that your name did not mean anything to our receptionist who took your call and failed to quote you a special rate. Would a 20% discount be acceptable over and above the discount she gave you for longer-term occupancy?"

"You're a darling Fleur, such a sweet name, but you two are paying market rates for your lease so I expect to pay full rates for my occupancy. Please accept that. Do you and your husband get around a bit?"

"A little, we don't have children yet and nights are usually quiet here."

"Then perhaps the three of us could mix a bit socially?"

"That sounds great. You look so gorgeous in those photos in the newspaper. To what extent did you mean mix a bit socially?"

"Oh whatever. Drinks in the manager's spa, late supper in my rooftop garden in the central apex of the loft, dining out, going to the movies. Whatever. "I'm eager to find my roots in Palin again and beginning from where I will be living seems an appropriate place to start."

"I agree. My husband may disappoint you. He can be a little coarse of time. When he saw the large picture of you in the paper he...he made a crude comment about your chest."

"Oooh, I like that. I never tire of men gazing at my breasts and even making lewd comments within my hearing. I regard them as my best feature. Aren't you proud of your breasts Fleur?"

"I...I...yes but I hate hearing men talking about them."

"Oh come on Fleur, what else do men have to talk about?"

Fleur laughed and said she expected she'd enjoy Gina's company. Gina invited the co-operator of the retreat for coffee when she booked in mid-afternoon next day.

Gina read the newspaper articles about her carefully and was relieved that although Robyn had written that Gina had had 'the occasional romance with company clients there was no mention, not even a suggestion, of Gina being involved in prostitution. Robyn of course had not known that but she could have easily implied it had she received a tip-off. Gina was quite prepared to have her past catch up on her, although would evade it if she could.

Late morning Gina went shopping until her medical appointment at 2:30. At the medical center Gina handed across her medical file to a registered nurse who also made notes from their conversation. The nurse then took Gina to a female doctor who took swabs and urine samples and then she passed on to a good looking thirties something consultant Dr Nathan McGeorge, whose 'beside manner' (although they were separated by a desk) quite took Gina's breath away.

Dr McGeorge then got into the nitty-gritty, reviewing that the problem had been a bacterial infection called Chlamydia but the STD screening in Rome had wrongly identified it as gonorrhea so the Chlamydia had gone on untreated for even longer, leading to early stages of pelvic inflammatory disease.

"Ah, it says here you suspected the STD invaded as a result of a shared sex toy?"

"Um yes. I accompanied a female VIP on a week's tour of Southern Italy – just her, me and the chauffer whom neither of us was fond of. So thrown together we hit it off and became...how can I say it?"

12