Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Gina has sex with Adam and Natham and Dick.
5.2k words
4.5
26.8k
7

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina rose wearily just before 10:00 and noticed her right leg limp appeared to be almost gone. Well she'd been walking more than usual and had resumed sex. Vigorous sex was good for most people so could be doing wonders for that recovering thigh muscle. She grinned, thinking about last night. Nathan had booked into the hotel after finding someone else in his bed. He invited Gina over and she answered the call, feeling it was a little like being back in her old role, not that she minded.

Nathan uncovered her breasts and worshiped them and soon had Gina really interested at being shafted. God, she'd never seen her nipples so prominent and the sight of some of his saliva hanging off one of them sent a wave of mini orgasms surfing around her body.

"Dammit, I'm confident you are disease free, Nathan said, his recklessness no doubt brought on by his wife's latest bout of infidelity.

Gina looked down as the thick, vein-reinforced pulsating cock, its damp purple head shining like a beacon, stood in silent attention. He was waiting for permission to mount her bareback...it was a good time in her reproductive cycle. "Go fill me with cum you keen young man."

Dripping pre-cum, Nathan entered her. They both watched the start of the most revered practice in the history of the world.

Two hours later Nathan croaked, "Sorry, can't get it fully up and I doubt if there's anything left for another ejaculation."

"I doubt that."

Gina wet her index finger at the oozing mouth of her pussy and dug into Nathan, who was relaxed and cooperative. The finger went to a couple of inches searching for the prostate, the male g-spot. Gina soon had Nathan up and running again although the poor guy was nearly exhausted. She left him prostrate and pulled the bedding over him. Well that was Round One in her quest to become pregnant over.

That afternoon Salty delivered Gina and her luggage, now supplemented with new shopping, to the Blacksmith's Retreat.

Fleur bounced out and patted the driver on the arm affectionately and called him Salty before Gina had time to introduce them.

'Hi Miss Fleur. You look like a sweet pansy today."

Of course, Gina thought. He probably ferried much of the clientele, being Fleur's preferred cabbie because of his warm personality and courtesy. She wondered about Salty as a possible sperm injector but then thought no, the approach could distress the lovely guy.

Adam arrived to help unload. His mouth dropped open as his looked at Gina, or more accurately at her breasts. "God, look at you," he said unnecessarily, whispering, but probably because she was expecting something like this Fleur overhead and said crossly, "Adam, get back to your rat hole, go on."

"No please Fleur, I appreciate praise from a connoisseur."

"That's lust – Adam wouldn't know the meaning of fine art connoisseurship."

"Would so."

Fleur sighed: "I expect you do. Help Salty unload."

"It's Miss Gina's luggage ma'am. I wish to deliver it to her room."

"There are two flights of stairs Salty...all right, but make sure you take all the heavy items Adam."

With the men gone on the first of five trips, Fleur said, "I apologize for Adam. I recall warning you."

"It's fine. Look, if he asks to touch or look at them what are my boundaries?"

Fleur looked at Gina steadily. "Are you sure about that?"

Gina smiled and said of course.

"There are no boundaries and if you ever wish to include me, don't hesitate."

"Ooooh. I'm going to love living here," Gina said, exchanging soft smiles.

Fifteen minutes after Salty had driven off after being served a cool drink, Fleur and Gina stood in the loft watching the sun streaming in the open windows. Gina took Fleur's arm in hers and said, "When I was a small girl I played with my dolls in this loft amid the stored straw and oats and rats scurried around."

"Ohmigod."

"I loved it. Shall I wait until we are having a drink with Adam before I continued telling what it was like here in the old days?"

"Yes, we are both very interested. But the only old days for you are only thirty years ago."

"Ah, but I have my grandfather's stories to re-tell."

Gina settled into her new home with great warmth, almost feeling that the walls were talking to her. That was nonsense of course because while the exterior was patched-up original, the interior had been insulated the re-lined. It suited her to feel nostalgic because she understood women who felt relaxed and deeply emotional increased their likelihood of becoming pregnant. She'd also changed her diet. If these were old yarns so what? If they contributed to her hoped-for pregnancy, what more could she wish?

Gina hoped for a daughter and she could imagine the dear wee baby growing into a girl and then the seven year old asking questions such as, 'What dolls did you like when you were young mommy?' and, oh god! Gina clutched her throat with a now-sweating palm. "Mommy, what's a whore? Where you a whore when you were young mommy?"

Gina staggered down to the ground floor bar and Fleur who was talking to guests hurried over.

"Ohmigod, Gina. You are so pale and look disturbed. Are you okay?"

"Brandy...straight," Gina croaked.

She brightened up and was invited to dine with Fleur and Adam. She began telling them the history of their environment and her co-hosts were anything but bored.

"As late as 1910 and cowboys, according to your grandfather, still rode in here from the desert edge totin' guns. Hell Gina, this little hole could have been the last goodbye to the Old West?"

"I wouldn't know Adam. Many parts of the country make much such claims. Historians say it was gone and buried by then. All I can remember is what my grandfather told me when I sat on his knee in front of the fire in winter. He was Wesleyan and my recollection of what I remember my mother saying, he was not inclined toward telling tall stories and I also remembered he had a wooden box wrapped in paraffin cloth and then something really heavy over that. In that box were five six-shooters he said his father had purchased from the sheriff when the owners no longer required them."

"Ohmigod where is that wrapped-up box?"

"How would I know Adam? Grandpa just appeared with it."

"Your mother, your parents Gina," Fleur said softly. "You don't speak of them."

"How right you are," Fleur, "Do you think tomorrow will be fine?"

Adam opened his mouth to question that comment but Fleur's look was sufficient to close it.

* * *

A receptionist from the clinic called Gina and said Dr McGeorge wished to speak to her.

Gina sighed.

"Hi baby. Just the best possible news, you are clear in every direction. Where does this leave me?"

"Up me, twice a week I would hope."

He snickered; Gina could only describe that as a snicker.

"Dinner at the Pioneer tomorrow at 8:00?"

Gina said, "Perfect. Kiss-kiss."

* * *

Gina gathered up her roll of paintings to walk the half-mile into the city center to get them framed. She felt like exercise and the walk would help build that thigh muscle.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hi Adam, come in."

He entered and said uncertainly, "May I lock the door?"

"Yes if you feel that is necessary. Where's Fleur?"

"Gone to shop for our weekly bulk supplies."

"I see, and what can I do for you Adam?"

"Well, um..."

He ran out of steam.

"It's my titties, is it?"

Adam beamed and nodded.

"Listen Adam, I'm quite open to you playing with them and even fucking me occasionally but that's only if you don't allow this is become a thing between us and Fleur. I value her friendship...so it's only a sneaky occasion, say once a month. It's not to become an obsession."

"Okay but um, once a fortnight?"

"You devil. Okay then," Fleur said, pulling off her top and dragging her bra down below her puppies. She liked that name.

When her chest was covered in slobber, Gina said, "Fuck me and then I'm off to town."

Adam was embarrassed about his size but Gina was used to big guys with little ends. Just make sure you grind your ass around in circles so I get something touching my sides and when you are about to blow indicate and I'll squeeze you. I'm partial to cum streaming up my cunt."

Adam boggled as if expecting only Fleur to speak to him in that manner.

As Gina had suspected although the dick was small the balls looked normal and when she rose after he'd left, his cum ran out along with her juices. That was another deposit with baby-making potential. She showered, dressed and walked off.

The art and handcraft store was quiet and the bearded guy who came to the counter said, "Hi Gina, I'm Dick White."

"Oh so you are. Some of the girls referred to you as Big Dick. "I'd left for college before I understood what that meant."

Dick was ready to climb up the wall in embarrassment.

"Do you use it much these days?"

Dick wheezed, "Only at home."

They looked at the paintings and he admired them. "You purchased well." He then went through the framing recommendations with Gina and she only required two changes. As she signed the order (for on-site storage insurance) and took a copy, Gina asked casually, "Any children?"

"Yeah, two boys and our little darling."

"How lovely. Who did you marry?"

Gina cooed nice when he replied Nicci Bergamini. She recalled Nicci being a real bitch to her at times as school. She grinned.

"Um Dick. I'd like to let you know I'm interested about the big dick."

Dick hesitated and then picked up a notice that read 'Back and 5 Minutes' and closed the entrance doors. He told Gina Tuesday afternoons were usually quiet in the store, which is why his two assistants didn't work Tuesday afternoons.

Later as she was leaving he reminded her about Tuesday afternoons. "I'd like you to remember it's quiet here on Tuesday afternoons."

"Oh I'll remember that," Gina smiled, patting his crotch, but not intending to engage with him again. All she'd wanted was to lure Nicci Bergamini's husband into adultery to get her own back on his bitch of a wife.

She walked home, feeling she'd well exercised that day. She watched TV with Fleur that evening, developing the sort of friendship she desired. They met next morning at 11:00 for coffee when Fleur was clear of her set duties to talk about a topic mentioned briefly the previous evening but deferred for fuller discussion because the mention came during a commercial break in the drama they were enjoying.

Fleur was thirty-two and said she'd had a miscarriage two years earlier that had left her flat, in fact she was depressed for quite sometime. "After we read in the newspaper about you coming home to start a family Adam suggested we have another try too. I've been thinking about it."

"Do you know a great deal about conception?"

Fleur giggled and said apart from having to break off anti-contraception measures and to increase sexual activity, her knowledge was appalling. "There will be a thousand websites posted by professionals and amateurs. Why don't we sit in front of my computer this afternoon when Adam is on duty and do some systematic research?"

"That sounds an excellent idea Fleur. I'm off to walk into the city to see the mayor who's an old buddy. His PA called me and said he wanted to lunch with me in his office and talk old-times."

"Don't get pregnant," Fleur said, eyes flashing and they laughed.

* * *

Gary greeted Gina warmly and sat her down. The mayoral hostess poured the wine and left.

"This is very nice of you Gary."

He looked surprised. "Have I offended you?"

"No."

"Then why aren't you calling me Tubby when we are alone?"

"I...well...it's a rather cruel name and now that most men of your age have piled on a bit of weight you are possibly below average size based on age to height ratio."

"It's been like that for some seven years ago. Please reconsider."

"All right Tubby and you can call me Big Tits."

"No, I never called you that."

Gina snorted: "Liar."

"Well perhaps I did a few times. Gina is shorter to say so I'm sticking with that. I enjoyed reading the stories about you in the newspaper including, you embarrassing bitch, being responsible for my ban on its editor being lifted."

"Sorry, she's a nice lady and as I have a big stake in that newspaper company I want her doing her job without anyone muzzling her including the company's board of directors or her CEO."

The mayor said fair enough, no big deal.

"Tubby, I'm curious about this. After all that publicity I thought people would be stopping to talk to me on the streets and in stores but only a few have, saying they recognized me from my photograph in the newspaper and welcomed me back to Palin."

"Yes, well what's so surprising about that?"

"Well I wasn't seeking fame but..."

"But you thought after that newspaper interview you'd be regarded as an influential citizen and everyone would know you?"

"Yes, a little like that. Not everyone of course and no one bowing and scraping."

Tubby laughed and topped up their wine glasses.

"You are just regarded like anyone because you haven't done anything that is notable."

"Like what?"

"Won notoriety by walking through Central Avenue at midday on a weekday in the nude or announcing you plan to fight me for the mayoralty next year."

"Oh, I see. No, you appear to be the right guy to run this city Tubby. You appear popular and at high school which is when I really knew you, you always were good at organizing and cleverly devious."

Tubby laughed. "Cleverly devious...that could be my epitaph."

"Not for a great many more years yet Tubby – decades."

Chuckling, Tubby hit a button on an electronic device and the hostess entered pushing a trolley and began serving requested selections.

Gina was saying something about the lovely food when she froze.

"What?"

"You said I haven't done anything."

"Yes but don't worry about that."

"I won't but I'm going to brush up on my history and work for the rehabilitation of Sergeant Boniface Palin."

Tubby laughed and said perhaps fifty campaigns had been launched and foundered over the years in the push for a memorial to Sergeant Palin.

Gina asked why had they failed.

"Apathy and outright opposition to celebrating a big-time loser. We'd be the laughing stock of the county and in counties in all directions around us."

"Well it's time for another campaign. People are more broader-minded these day and will perhaps generally acknowledge that anyone can make a big mistake in saying the Indians were coming when they didn't."

"You'd be wasting your time like the rest of those failed campaigners and sink into obscurity with them."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Melanie, what is your opinion?"

"I couldn't help following the conversation Mr Mayor, Miss Lott but I'd like to see Miss Lott succeed. I've always felt after learning about Sergeant Palin's folly the poor guy was probably given wrong information, as no guy would ride his horse to death and then run into exhaustion all those miles unless he believed what he was doing was correct."

The mayor said perhaps Palin mistook the targeted settlement and arrived at the camp that became Palin by mistake. The opinion had always been expressed that the poor guy had become lost.

Gina frowned, "Does it really matter? The fact is the guy is acknowledged as the founder of Palin. Because of fear of possible Indian attacks, the settlers heading in different directions had already gathered for protection at the river to rest. Some found strength and communal affinity when organizing their defenses and decided to settle at that spot."

"You invited Miss Lott here for a purpose Mr Mayor. May I suggest you switch her from library and entertainment center to future planning and development; that commission has responsibility to consider heritage."

Tubby looked at his mistress in surprise and then nodded. "Thank you Melanie, that is all."

After she'd left the mayor said, "Acting on the authority invested in me Gina, I wish to appoint you as 'the person off the street' representative as the fifth person on Palin's Future Planning and Development Commission. As Melanie had indicated my intention had been to appoint you as 'the person off the street' representative on the library and civic entertainment center. Please accept."

"Thank you kindly Tubby but why?"

"You've arrived here with fresh ideas and knowledge of European community development and interaction."

"I don't see the relevance of European community developments based on very old tradition and preservation of amenities no one wishes to see demolished?"

Tubby chewed in silence and then, "Being on the commission would allow you to devise the concept of a Palin square. We have an architect and a town planner on the commission which will be chaired by Judge Lucy McLennan."

Gina looked rather impressed. "Acceptance would give me the chance of doing something to have people recognize me as a contributor within the community. I could lead the drive to honor Sergeant Palin and Judge McLennan could still have a soft spot for me because I jumped into the water off the city bridge and rescued her beloved dog in the big flood when I was thirteen."

"Yes, I remember that. The old crow has become a sharp-tongue conservative but has the respect of everyone and the council voted to have her chair the commission because she is considered incorruptible and investors and business people will be applying pressure on the commission to have their vested interests protected and expanded."

"Right, I'll do it."

"Thank you dear. Although I have the power to make the nomination, my choice must be ratified by the full council."

"Then I accept nomination."

"Great, I'll do the rest and thank you. Now let's chat about the old days."

Melanie escorted Gina out to the entrance chamber of City Hall.

"Just a quiet word Melanie and please do not take offence."

The hostess stopped in surprise. "I won't. What is it?"

"Your body language in the mayoral suite signaled to me defiantly you and the mayor are having it off."

"How can you say that? I can't believe I'm hearing this."

"I'll not be saying a word to anyone else Melanie. You probably didn't know you were doing it. I'm an old buddy of the mayor's and I'm still rather pretty and sensuous, although I say it myself. When you saw me sitting with the mayor your internal alarm went, and although you remained charming throughout, in fact supportive of me with that appointment suggestion, your body showed an inclination to push between the mayor and me. You subconsciously saw me as a real threat. Please believe me Melanie and I've seen this before. I'm talking to you about it because if you exhibited such a stance in a room with any other potential threat and Mrs Johnson was in the room there's a chance she see the same thing I saw. Wives tend to notice such things."

The woman, a little younger than Gina, managed to stay calm but bit her hip. She hesitated and then: "Thank you, I'm so grateful. I cannot believe I was so stupid."

"I you enjoy him, stick with him Melanie but just take greater care to neutralize your behavior with him when in public. I know how it can be a strain because I've been in similar compromising situations myself, many times. You won't believe how naughty I've been."

"Oh Miss Lott..."

"It's Gina. I'm living at the Stables Retreat. You might like to give me a call about having lunch there with me one weekend. We do have something in common – men. I see you have a wedding ring."

Melanie flushed. She smiled and said she would love to do that."

"This weekend would be fine. Let's do it. I hope we are on the brink of a friendship." For a moment Gina thought Melanie was going to kiss her so thrust out her hand to be shaken. Tubby was walking in their direction.

12