Mommy's Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mommy prepares her boy sub for a play party later that night.
1.6k words
3.88
65.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's in the shower with me, shaving my pubes and asshole. She wants me perfect down there for tonight.

She's standing with her back to the showerhead, the water coming out in jets to massage her back, while I stand in front of her. She shaves around my cock and balls and then grabs them together and lifts them up to shave underneath.

"You won't be allowed to play with your cock today, only your ass, so you might as well cut that out now," mommy tells me, as I'm growing hard in her hand. "Now turn around, bend over, and spread that ass, boy."

I follow mommy's instructions so she can shave my asshole easily. I may be as thin as a twink but I'm not as naturally hairless as one.

When she's done with my shaving, she turns off the water and asks for a towel to dry herself off. "But you don't need one yet. You need to stay here for your enema," mommy says.

Her red hair is so long and curly that it takes a while to dry before she runs the towel over the rest of her body, around her C cup breasts down to her bare kitty. Mommy likes when I lick her kitty until she purrs. I like mommy and her body, even if she complains about it getting older and rounder. She's a little over 20 years older than me, old enough to be my real mommy. But she's my mistress, and I'm her 24/7 sub.

"Now lie back in the tub with that shaved ass up and your legs by your head and wait for me like that while I prepare your enema for you," she says before she leaves. She takes care of me like that and lets me live with her in exchange for serving her. I'd serve her for free, so I can't feel luckier having found a woman like her, on a bdsm social media website.

She comes back with 3 enema bags, 1 filled with coffee, 1 filled with soapy water, and 1 just filled with water. They're all heated up, so that even when I get to the 2nd and 3rd bag they're still warm. Mommy just needs to rub 1 of her fingers over my asshole to let it know to open up, before she can slide lubed-up 2 fingers in there, and then she just needs to work them in and out a few times before she can fit 3. It takes a bit longer to fit 4, and then a whole lot of work to fist me, but she's trained me so that I can take her fist every session. That means the enema nozzle slides in my ass easily, soon filling me up with hot coffee. I can barely stand how hot it is, but I love how it smells, and I know it's going to clean me out so I'll be able to serve mommy tonight.

Once I'm filled up, mommy pulls the enema nozzle out of me. "Now sit still and hold it in while I take a picture of that full tummy to show everyone," she says. Mommy runs my account on that bdsm website now, along with her own. She posts whatever pictures she wants, whatever statuses she wants, whatever about she wants, and whatever comments she wants, along with friending whoever she wants and loving whatever she wants. I have hundreds of friends and my pictures and videos get dozens of loves because mommy knows best. "Ok, now you can let it go," she tells me.

Enemas feel so good filling me up but I feel so embarrassed letting them out. Mommy tells me that I need to have clean insides so I do it but I still feel ashamed making a mess in the tub that she has to wash away. But then mommy fills me up with my 2nd enema, which isn't as hot as the 1st and so I completely enjoy taking it, and when I let it go it almost comes out completely clean. And then she gives me my 3rd enema and it comes out as clear as it went in.

"I'm so proud of you, boy," mommy says. "Everyone's going to love playing with that ass tonight. Now stand up and let mommy dry you off."

After I'm all dry, mommy tells me to lie on her bed with my face in her pillow. Sometimes she likes to surprise me. I can hear her opening up a drawer and taking a few things out of it.

"Before you get dressed, I want to make sure your ass looks as perfect on the outside as it is on the inside," she says. I hear a whoosh through the air and then feel a whole half of my ass stinging. "Mommy's using her special paddle for tonight, the one with a boot sole on one side. Your ass is going to look like someone spent the evening stomping on it, boy." Mommy paddles my ass over and over on one half and then the other, always building up the pain on one until I'm shaking before she switches over. When she finally stops I can feel my ass burning as hot as the shower mommy and I just took.

"Thank you, mommy," I say.

"You're welcome, boy. Now I'm going to stuff your see-through butt plug in your ass so you can show off your asshole tonight without even spreading it yourself." Mommy's bought me a lot of toys, including a see-through butt plug set. The small one was pretty useless early on, but I wear the medium one a lot around the house, and even the large one isn't too hard to fit for me. I can feel 1 of mommy's fingers rubbing lube over and then inside my asshole, then 2 of her fingers. Soon there's 3 working in and out of me. "Mommy has to take this chance to fist you before anyone else can tonight," she says, before she stuffs 4 of her fingers inside me. She has to go in very slowly, then out very slowly, and in again very slowly. I can feel my ass clenching around her fingers then opening up, and eventually she times it so that my ass opens up while her fingers are still inside me. "Haha, there's so much space in here now." She takes her fingers out and I can feel my asshole gasping as if for air. "You're so easy to gape, boy." She slides 4 fingers in again, more roughly than before, and works my ass with that roughness now, fucking me with those fingers. "I think you're ready now, boy." She pulls her fingers out once more and I can feel my asshole opening wide and then closing before opening wide again. Then, before I know it, I feel her fist pressing into my asshole, more lube on it than before. She's pressing her fist more and more inside me. I want it so badly inside me. I try to time my breathing perfectly to keep my ass opening for her to press into. Finally I feel my asshole close around her wrist.

"Oh, mommy," I moan.

I can feel her opening and closing her fist inside me. "Whose ass is this?"

"Mommy's," I say.

"That's right, boy. Now mommy's got to take a picture to remind everyone of that fact and then you get to wear your butt plug."

"Thank you, mommy." The best feeling in the world is my ass being worked until it can take a fist. I wish I could have mommy's in me all the time.

The butt plug doesn't feel as good as a fist, but it's better than nothing. Mommy slowly pulls her fist out of me and then slides the butt plug in. I can tell it's the large one but I still take it easily. "Mommy picked out your outfit for tonight, so once you get that on we'll be ready to go, boy. You can stand up now and go put it on."

I don't have my own room. Sometimes I sleep in mommy's bed, sometimes at the foot of her bed. But after my shower, I usually get dressed in the backyard. The neighbors behind mommy's house are an old retired gay couple, and she sometimes invites them over to play with me. She lets them watch me dress any day they want to, though, and at least one of them they usually takes her up on that, unless they've both got a lot of errands or are on vacation. She just sends them a group text before I head out to the backyard to give them a head's up.

I open the sliding glass door and see my clothes draped over one of mommy's lounge chairs. Ass-less leather chaps and a small light blue t-shirt that says, in darker blue and pink: "NOTHING SAYS 'I love you' QUITE LIKE FISTING", and there's of course a fist next to those words. It's mommy's favorite t-shirt for me.

"They got back to me and said they're unfortunately grocery shopping together right now, but to send a before-and-after pic of you anyway," mommy calls out to me.

"Ok, mommy." She takes a picture of my front and back—"I'm sure they'll love what I've done with your ass," mommy says while taking that one—and then I put on my chaps and t-shirt and she takes another front and back shot.

"Sent," she says. "Now we're finally ready for your debut."