Mommy's Butt Chocolates

Story Info
Mother and Daughter have a delicious Valentines day.
1.4k words
4.11
159k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are over the age of eighteen. Warning this story contains incest and scat.*

*

Martha came home from work and scanned the house for her daughter Hillary. She checked the den, then the game room, she wasn't in either room. Next she went upstairs and slowly cracked open Hillary's bedroom door and saw her laying on the bed wearing only panties and a bra, hugging a pillow crying. Martha slowly opened the door and entered her daughter's bedroom. She sat on the bed and gently ran her hands threw Hillary's shoulder length blond hair. Martha gazed at her daughter, she was about sixty pounds overweight, as a result, she had a big round ass, and 44DD breasts. Tears rolled from her blue eyes, down her cute puffy cheeks, while her full lips quivered.

"What's wrong baby, why are you crying?"

"Ronny broke up with me, and today is Valentine's day. I don't understand it. I did everything he wanted me to do."

"It's ok darling men suck." She continued stroking her hair.

"I will never find another guy like him. Nobody ever treated me the way he did."

"Really? He seemed like a selfish asshole to me."

"I know, that is what I liked about him."

"What do you mean baby? Why would you say that?"

"You're my mother, I am not really able to explain it to you."

"Yes, I am your mother, but I am also a woman. I think I will understand."

"I don't know if I want to talk about this."

"It's alright honey, you can trust me."

Hillary sat up, as her belly hung over her tight panties, her nipples peeked out of her bra. Martha gently wiped the tears from Hillary's cheeks, and licked them from her fingers. Hillary looked into her mother's kind eyes. Her face framed in long flowing red hair that draped over her huge breast that were larger than Hillary's. The weight of her plump round body made a crater in the bed around where she sat. She was at least a hundred pounds heavier than Hillary.

Hillary cleared her throat, then said,"I liked it when he was a jerk to me."

"What?"

"I don't understand it either, but I liked it when he told me what to do, and called me names, he would ignore me and make me beg for his attention. I know it doesn't make sense but he made me feel special. I was his fat piggy."

Martha was silent for a moment then took a deep breath, "I understand perfectly baby. I have been with a lot of men who enjoyed it when I treated them cruelly."

Hillary's mouth dropped open, "Seriously, Mom?"

"Yes sweetie, I have been around the block a few times. I have been with men that wanted me to call them names, slap them, spit on them, make them worship my feet..."

"Holy shit, Mom, that is crazy, I had know idea. They licked your feet?"

"Mmm, yes, I loved being worshipped"

"Wow, I used to lick Ronny's feet, and he would sit on my face and have me lick his ass for hours. I don't know why, but it made me feel safe."

Martha smiled, Hillary smiled back, they embraced each other. Hillary felt the warmth of her mother's plump warm body engulfing her. She kissed her mother's cheek, she didn't want to let go. She felt her pussy getting warm. Martha also felt a hot sensation between her legs.

"Do you want to be my Valentine?" Martha whispered into her daughter's ear.

"Yes, Mommy."

"Will you do anything to make your Mommy happy?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Are you Mommy's little piggy?"

"Oh yes, Mommy, I will be your piggy."

Martha leaned back, laying on the bed, "Take off my shoes."

"Yes, Mommy"

She removed her shoes revealing perfectly pedicured fat round toes. The aroma of her Mother's dirty, sweaty feet made her body tingle, " Now take off your bra and panties and lick Mommy's feet like a good piggy."

"Yes, Mommy." Her heavy voluptuous breasts dropped as she removed her bra. Then she stood up and peeled off her panties revealing her smooth clean shaven pussy. Martha grinned at her daughter who cuddled up around her smelly feet and began to gently lick her toes.

"Mmmm Suck my toes piggy." Martha purred as she watched her daughters plump lips wrapping around her big toe. She felt her warm wet tongue sliding between each toe as she sucked them one by one as if they were tiny cocks. Martha wiggled out of her shirt and her huge tits rolled free. Hillary looked up at her mother as she sucked her toes. She noticed her mother big round nipples.

"Stop! piggy." Hillary looked up, "Stop sucking my toes now."

She stopped suddenly, " Yes, Mommy"

"Take off my pants."

Hillary reached around her mother's fifty six inch waist and pulled off her pants and panties in one slow motion. As she did , she noticed the thick red bush of pubic hair around her mother's pussy.

"Have you ever tasted pussy piggy?"

"No, Mommy."

Martha spread open her flabby thighs, "Get in here and eat Mommy's pussy." She said pointing at her crotch.

"Yes, Mommy"

Hillary wedged her face between her mother's thighs and pushed her tongue into her pussy. The musty, tangy flavor filled her palette as her Mother's nectar oozed into her mouth. Hillary's tongue navigated the folds of her Mother's pussy with slow natural passes with the tip of her tongue. She felt her Mother's thighs quiver again her face, as she slipped her tongue underneath her Mother's clit.

"Oh, yes, eat Mommy's pussy." Martha moaned.

Hillary popped her head up from between her Mother's thighs and said," Mommy, will you sit on my face I want to taste your ass?" Martha knelt up on the bed with legs apart, as an invitation,"Slide underneath me."

Hillary obeyed and positioned her head under her Mother's huge ass, then Martha used her hands to pull apart her ass cheeks and lower herself onto her daughters face. She felt Hillary's tongue tickling her ass,"Lick Mommy's dirty ass you filthy piggy."

"Yes, Mommy." Hillary explored the rim of her Mother's ass with her tongue lapping up the residue of her Mommy's last shit. She felt her Mother's fingers gently stroking her pussy, causing her head to tingle.

Hillary pushed the tip of her tongue into her Mother's ass, "Mmm piggy, go deep into Mommy's ass."

Hillary pushed her tongue in as far as it would go until it reached something hard. She licked the turd that was hiding in her Mother's ass, which made her feel like a real pig. She struggled to go deep as possible licking around the log. She wondered if her Mother knew what she was doing in her ass.

Hillary spit a mouthful of saliva into her Mother's ass, then wrapped her lips around her rectum and sucked causing the turd to slide down.

Martha panicked, when she realized she about to shit in her daughter's mouth, not knowing that Hillary was purposely sucking it out of her. She began to raise her ass from her daughter's face, but then realized it was too late, she felt the turd dropping out landing in Hillary's mouth.

Martha slid down and looked at Hillary, who was holding her turd in her teeth, "I am sorry I didn't mean...." Then saw Hillary's curl up into a smile. Martha used two fingers and gently lifted it from her daughter's lips,"Do you like eating shit?"

"Yes, Mommy, I sucked it out on purpose."

Martha broke off a small piece the log and held it in front of Hillary's face, "So, you want to eat Mommy's poop?"

"Yes, Mommy." Hillary opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Martha placed the piece of shit in on Hillary's tongue. Hillary closed her eyes, the rolled the turd around in her mouth savoring the flavor. A warm calm washed over her as she chewed the bitter chocolatey treat, then swallowed it. She opened her eyes and stuck out her tongue,"Piggy wants to eat more?"

"Yes, Mommy."

Martha broke off another chunk and waved it in Hillary's face, " Happy Valentines day my dirty little piggy." Then she placed the turd into her daughter's mouth.

Hillary closed her eyes, chewed and swallowed it, "Mommy this is the best Valentine's candy ever!"