Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sure," says the doc. "We can wheel the table up the hall."

"Ah, of course. Hold still Marilee. It's only to the next room."

The doctor steps behind Marilee and holds the sides of the table top. The nurse pulls from the front.

"Alright little cow," Nurse Sandra says. "Hold still while we roll you."

"Huh?"

The door to the hallway stands open, a tall young man passing by sticks his head in for a long look. Marilee hides her face, but the nurse pulls her exam table directly through the door where the tall boy stands gaping at her.

"Chet, you move along. You've seen summer interns before."

At the nurse's firm tone, the muscular boy vanishes quickly, although his eyes remain locked on Marilee's lush femininity as long as possible.

Doctor and nurse hustle Marilee out into the corridor. Her eyes are blinded by tears. Confusion and shame course through her mind. Here she is, supposedly starting her glamorous summer job. But instead she's being perp-walked on naked display through a public hallway in high heels kneeling on a white exam table with nipple pulsators driving her bonkers! To make it worse, her impetuous shave job shows off her silky little slit. And she's sure the friendly doctor has a great view back there. This could not get any worse!

Marilee sobs quietly between the two. "My clothes! Where are we going?"

"Hush, little cow." The doctor is very tall beside her, taller than her dad.

"And why are you calling me a little cow? I'm a grown woman!"

"You'll learn to be quiet, cow," is all that is required from nurse Sandra, who doesn't sound so friendly now. "We sent your family our rule book."

Marilee presses her lips tight, blinded by tears, fearful of meeting anyone else in the narrow hallway. Mom didn't tell me any of this. She didn't.

Two men pass, dressed as ranch hands with cowboy hats. They step aside to let the procession by, taking a good look at captive Marilee between the white-smocked doctor and nurse.

"Pretty lil' thang," one drawls. "Looks like a good milker."

Marilee is shamed and chagrined at the rude words. She cannot keep her mouth shut.

"Milker?" She cries out. "Nurse Sandra..."

"Surely a girl with boobs your size knows what lactation means!" The doc says behind her. She can feel his warm breath on her yoo hoo. "But this will get better, young lady. Your mom loved it, and so will you."

They enter a white exam room and park Marilee's table right under the bright lights. The pulsators are still going strong. Marilee is sure there's nothing in her breasts. She realizes with hot shame her sky-high kooter is slippery-wet. And her nipples hum with forbidden anticipation.

Her entire body is crimson with humiliation. Mindful of the two authoritative people in with her, she is afraid to move.

Doctor pulls her elbows behind her and attaches an elbow sheath, immobilizing her arms behind her back. The posture lifts her breasts out. What's worse, the cool air in the exam room has her nips hard. Her mom hasn't been gone twenty minutes, and look what she's gone through already!

"I'll need the ankle slings," the doctor says softly to the nurse. Behind Marilee there is a rustling of fabric.

The doctor's strong hand takes a delicate ankle and lifts it up behind so her heel presses her butt. Other hands, the nurse's, slither between her legs to secure a leather band around thigh and ankle, a stout binding that immediately draws tight. Her leg is bent double, her heel is lashed to the outside of her hip.

Marilee is shocked at the alarming captivity, but is afraid to speak and invite. With practiced ease, doctor and nurse lift her other ankle and bind it as before. Rude leather pinches her female lips.

Please don't let them see I'm getting wet!

Strong hands lift her shoulders, leaving her lovely rack to hang suspended, young nipples brushing the table. The nurse places a loop of soft black fabric around her chest and shoulders, and Marilee's upper body rises in the sling. Acting together, nurse and doctor pull her captive knees apart on the padded table.

Marilee whimpers in surprise and shame. Thighs open, everything she has is on display back there! With her elbows pinned behind, her enormous jugs hang round and proud from her chest, with the insidious pulsators sucking away at her lubricated teats.

"Please!" Marilee gets out. "Why are you doing this?"

The doctor's low voice says in her ear, "Surely you read the obedience standards we sent home? Your mother went over it all with you."

"I didn't see anything about this! Please let me go."

"Let you go? It's way too late for that. You signed your employment agreement. For the next four months, you will be obedient to the Lactation Center."

Marilee tries to meet the eyes of doctor and nurse, but she is too ashamed to lift her face to them. Also, she feels they are inspecting her all over. There is breathing against her buttocks back there!

"Now, Marilee," Nurse Sandra says in a calmer voice, "I told your mom it's a brave thing her daughter is doing. Only natural human hormones can save the water supply from all those toxins the drug companies put into it. Rural America once again has to save the Nation. You are a grown up girl now and I'm sure you understand your mission."

Her entire body is hot with humiliation, she feels slippery moisture in her feminine slit, her hanging nipples are plucked rapidly by the pulsators.

"Mission?" Marilee's entire body trembles.

Standing behind the trussed-up little cow, the doctor is getting a stiff in his thin scrubs. She is untrained, yet basically obedient and submissive. Maybe the nurse is taking this too fast.

"I'm Doctor Shaw, little cow. Everything is okay. This is just the start of your training. You'll be fine."

But everything doesn't seem fine to Marilee, as from directly behind her opened thighs, Doctor Shaw whom she's just met aims a hard finger carefully at her exposed anus. The damn thing is lubricated and it slides right up her!

Marilee screeches a high piercing cry, then collapses into sobs. At that moment, the door opens. She jerks her head to the side. There in the doorway is another nurse in a white smock, holding a leather leash. Beside her is the most beautiful girl Marilee has ever seen, completely nude with very dark hair and porcelain skin. She has a little triangle of downy black between her thighs and she's wearing five-inch heels. The lovely girl's mascara lines her cheeks like sad clown makeup.

"Hope you don't mind us stopping in," the new nurse says. "I heard the racket this one's making and thought my new little cow here could do with an object lesson."

Two naked women lock eyes. Marilee is a bit relieved to know she's not the only one. Just minutes ago, that girl had been dressed and perfectly poised, now her face is a Halloween mask of mascara tears. Maybe they can talk later, and hug. Ooooh. The doctor's hard finger swishes around inside her bum, and she blushes.

"Certainly," the doctor says, re-positioning himself near Marilee's flanks. "This one is having her first docility training."

"Now Marilee, be honest. You have to admit that feels good, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes sir."

"Good. The purpose of this, both you new little cows, is to submit to the idea of perfect docility. Anyone on the Farm, and visitor, can check your docility at any time." Just to drive home his point, the doc draws his finger out, teases at her tiny starfish, and plunges two fingers back inside.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Is all she can muster, her body hangs from the sling noose in abject surrender. She's ashamed this pretty girl is witness to her humiliation in front of these white-suited important people.

"Your new little cow can watch the treatment, if you have time to stay," Nurse Sandra offers.

"That would be most effective," says the other nurse. Thankfully, that nurse closes the hallway door and takes a chair. She prods the new girl to stand where she can see right up Marilee's exhaust. Unfortunately, Marilee can't see the lovely face anymore and it makes her sad and ashamed to be on display like this. Mom did not tell her! She is still in tears from the pleasure and pain together. So thrilling! So confusing! They called the pretty girl a little cow too! And she's crying like me!

Marilee's bazoongas hang heavy beneath her arched ribs like fruit from a tree. Her humiliation is even more complete when doctor and nurse on either side remove pulsators. Marilee instantly misses them, and it makes her sad. Doc and Nurse Sandra begin lifting and stroking her enormous fleshy globes. She's had them touched before, by one or two boyfriends, recently by her family doctor for the employment physical, but never anything like this!

"I think we should give this new little cow our standard lecture," says the doctor, reaching into a cabinet. He snaps on rubber gloves.

The door open and someone else comes in. Nurse Reardon is back. Marilee cringes, hoping she'll go away.

"Sandra," says Nurse Reardon. "Problem with the month-end software in Accounting."

"Okay, I'll go. Bye Marilee. Welcome to the Farm!"

Sandra closes the door behind her and Nurse Reardon asks where they are in the procedure.

"Standard lecture," says the doc, with a demo for the other little cow here."

"Good," says Nurse Reardon, "it seems her mother left her out of the loop."

The doctor squeezes a large bottle of what looks like skin cream, a sizable glob ploops into his blue-gloved hand. The nurse does the same. Doctor and nurse reach under Marilee's soft breasts, and begin to massage the lotion into her helpless flesh.

"The summer interns are part of a continuing research project," the doctor begins in a low, calm voice. Something about the vibrations of his vocal chords sends a wiggly message to her hips.

"Our Center discovered twenty years ago that certain human females produce in their breast milk a group of enzymes that have helpful medicinal properties. The exact uses are kept confidential, because the source of the human milk is controversial."

"It's hard to be a pioneer in this field," the other nurse says, holding her little cow's leash and caressing the girl's sleek flank in a reassuring manner.

"Indeed," says the doctor, continuing his rhythmic lotion massage of Marilee's lush breast. He has not once touched her extended teat, which in Marilee's mind is crying out to be tweaked pinched and... she can hardly face up to the word for it... sucked!

OMG are people going to suck milk out of me?

Having her nipples sucked by one of those big bad boys outside suddenly doesn't sound so awful. It sends a flood of heat to her loins. To make her embarrassment more excruciating, her demure slit begins to widen and redden behind her. She knows she's getting wetter, knows the other girl can see her flushed opening. She'd so hoped no one would notice. But as the doctor massages more rich lotion into her peaking nipples, his fingers send tingling voltage straight to her little slit, which is not so prim and proper anymore. Marilee cannot stifle a soft hum of enjoyment.

A trickle of feminine liquid slips down her thigh, soaking into the leather brace that locks ankle to hip. The sensation makes her leg twitch.

"She's responding nicely, doctor," says Nurse Reardon.

"Yes, she should be a good dairy cow," replies the doctor. "As I was saying, little cow, the treatment is in several phases. The initial phase is a hormone lotion that will be applied to your body, with special emphasis on your breasts and genitals."

Marilee moans softly at the thought of the doctor and nurse invading her exposed little bottom with their energetic lotion massage and with the pretty young woman watching!

"We will keep lotion on your skin at all times. Every four hours someone will be around to give you another application. We won't have time to truss you up like this every time, so we will rely on your cooperation."

"There is an internal part to this phase, doctor," Nurse Reardon reminds him.

"Of course. We also apply a special serum to the uterine walls, by direct injection. This is done five days running, and after that the daily topical lotion is usually enough to keep lactation at a good level."

Marilee groans inwardly, surrendering to the inevitable. They are going to douche her insides with hormones.

"We also have other methods, if production is not as desired."

"Or cooperation, for that matter," adds Nurse Reardon, who is now stretching Marilee's lotion-slick nipple. In spite of her shame, Marilee starts to rotate her hips. A wash of unreality swamps her mind. Suddenly it doesn't matter if the other little cow can see. Or anyone for that matter. Marilee's head is spinning for some reason. In fact, the people watching turn her on. This is so unlike the shy and proper girl she's always tried to be.

The doctor has moved out of sight, back there between Marilee's spread thighs. She hears fast splurts of lotion from the bottle. Suddenly his hands are all over her buttocks with the slippery goo, soothing the lotion everywhere, just everywhere.

"This will hasten your production." The doctor's hands are big and confident on Marilee's subjugated behind. She hears the click-click of the other little cow's high heels as she moves for a better view of Marilee's sweet womanhood.

The doctor's hands are spreading lotion all over Marilee's stretched rumps, up the inside of her thighs, even around in front up her belly! Marilee's hips roll, she arches her back to lift her bottom higher. The doctor chuckles.

"This little cow thinks she knows what's coming. Don't worry little dairy cow, I will get to that special part soon enough."

Marilee is breathless with waiting. She is a virgin and thinks she'd like to know what a penis feels like. The closer his hands get to her puffy feminine lips, the quicker her breathing comes and the hotter her face gets. But it's not from shame anymore, it is raw female heat brought on by the hormone cream and intimate stroking... from a man and a woman and with an audience!

Closing her eyes, she imagines herself alone in a verdant jungle at night, captured by huge native men who tie her tight and are about to use her body in the most wicked obscene ways. The doctor's expert fingers stroke a blop of thick cream directly between her protruding lips.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Marilee screams out, arching to raise her bootie as high as she can in her tight bondage.

Nurse Reardon stops massaging her breast. "Well little cow," the nurse says, "once again you have broken the rules. You don't speak unless you are spoken to. Doctor, may I?"

The doctor's nice hands go away from stroking Marilee's hairless crevice, which makes her sad. But then there's the nurse's shout of "Obedience!" and a vicious hiss through the air as the nurse's peeled switch strikes the inside of her ass cheek, not only once, but twice! She's not aware of the pain anymore she's only crying. Through red haze, she is also way turned on. Her hind end won't stop rotating.

The amazing thing though, to everyone in the room and most surprising to Marilee herself, it does not make her cry out, it makes her hummm low in her throat. Her hips twerk in search of Doctor Shaw's nice fingers, and soon enough, there they are, massaging lotion into her fresh stripes and stroking right down the middle of her bright red girl-blossom. Marilee's hips do a little fuck-dance of pleasure and her whole body sings.

"I think mine is suddenly interested in getting prepped," the visiting nurse says, leading the tall raven-haired girl to the door. Passing by, this nurse waves glistening fingers under Nurse Reardon's nose and both of them laugh.

"Yours is ready, for sure. Maybe we should charge you."

As the other little cow is led from the examination room, Marilee has a chance to survey the lovely body, full bosoms and tapered legs which are raised just so in her high heels. Marilee now sees six red stripes on the pretty little cow's curvy ass. Just before the young visitor moves out of sight, the two little cows hold a glance brimming with hunger and promise, hoping no one else can see.

"Syringe," the doctor orders briskly as the door closes. There are sounds behind her, Marilee doesn't know what is going on. But then a knuckle strokes her pouted girl-lips, making her insides tremble. A strong finger eases slowly inside, gradually, so as not to upset the little cow, and probes around. She can tell it is gooey, probably with the lotion. The finger is slowly withdrawn, which makes Marilee so disappointed, but then it starts back in, and this time it brings a friend. The girl wiggles happily, arching her young body for more, more.

"Get her a little opened up for the injection," the doctor says softly. The low tones of his voice send a tingle to her perked teats. Two big man fingers slither deep inside and her hips buck.

"Wooo," Says Marilee.

"Whoa," says the doctor. Good thing we have this one restrained." As his fingers probe her most sensitive parts from the back end, Marilee closes her eyes and lets her hips gyrate, arching her back which also pushes her breasts into Nurse Reardon's stroking hands.

But little Marilee becomes sad again as the fingers gently withdraw. After a minute there is something else pressing in back there, she cannot turn enough to see and when she tries to close her knees she gets a powerful slap from a big hand. Something is on the way in! It is big, and slippery, and very warm! A blunt thing probes among her feminine secrets until the doctor breathing right on her bottom is satisfied. Marilee is getting that way too.

"There," he says with satisfaction, "we have cervical lock." He presses a button and the thing begins a humming vib-vib-vib-vibration that goes right through her! She feels warm creamy goo oooze from the tube into the very center of her womanhood. Mostly though, she is happy with the wicked shudderings of the thing inside her.

Nurse Reardon, still tweaking Marilee's nipples, speaks gently into her ear. "By now you are feeling more relaxed, you may even be enjoying this a little bit. What we're giving you now is your first daily injection of hormone cream to your uterus. It provides many of the hormonal signals your body would get from having a baby inside you. Between that and the lotion, it will tell your breasts to begin lactating."

Marilee can only look at the nurse's big brown eyes, as she grunts softly, easing her hips backward to engulf and grip the fat syringe. The doctor sees Marilee's clenching anus, keeps a good pressure on, steadily holding the vibrating applicator to bathe Marilee's womb in the hormonal serum.

"This will make you feel a bit different, little cow. You will be very content, mostly, except that you might feel sexier than usual. This is normal, and you can always talk to me about it. But remember, you cannot speak unless spoken to. If you want to ask me something, you have to nudge me and say moo. Got that? Can we give it a try?"

Marilee nods, and nudges Nurse Reardon's large breast with her head. It was the only part within reach. The nurse laughs. "Yes, little cow. Is there something you want to say?"

"You're smexi," Marilee says woozily. Her eyes are not in focus. A fleck of drool forms on her lip as she grunts back against the stiff warm syringe the doctor holds firm in her delirious vagina.

"Ah, my sweet little cow. The serum is affecting you already. It can be a bit like a rave drug, so keep that in mind. Don't tell anybody you love them, that's an order. We're going to take very good care of you here on the farm. I'm sure you will like it."

The doctor gently removes the syringe, tidies her up with a warm moist towel, and leaves the room.

"We're almost ready to take you to the barn, but first you must choose your pet name."