Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 01

Story Info
Kristin has lost all inhibition around her son.
1.4k words
4.26
220.6k
311

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trdferg
trdferg
351 Followers

Ben, 18, walked home from what felt like the longest day of school ever. When he walked through the front door that afternoon, his mother was once again plunging her fingers into her silly cunt in the middle of the living room. This was not an unusual sight to Ben, as he had gotten used to his mom shamelessly masturbating in his presence.

Within the past year, Ben had to endure the tough divorce his parents were going through. Once his father moved out of the house though, something appeared to change in his mom Kristin; she began to take on a more rebellious side. She started acting up at work, which got her fired. Then, she decided to use some of the divorce settlement money to get a boob job which enhanced her breasts from a modest B cup to a dumbfounding 34F. On top of all of this she started to not care about anything she said or did, especially around her son.

Ben was once again embarrassed when he walked into the house that afternoon. Not because his mom had no sense of modesty, but because he always had a raging hard-on at the sight of seeing her stuff her fingers into her wet slit. Ben didn't want his mother to know how sexually attracted he was to her. In an attempt to hide it, he'd only ever steal a few glances at her explicit activity before running upstairs. Once upstairs though, it never took much time for him to explode into one of his mother's oversized bras. Today was no different.

Even though Kristin had lost all her inhibition, she still had a mother's intuition. Her little boy couldn't be less discrete if he tried. She knew that her son was running upstairs to release his pent up fuck sauce, and that it was always his busty mommy who was making him lose control of his hormones. Thinking about this frequently led the oversexed mother to an earth shattering orgasm.

In the three months since her son turned 18, Kristin had systematically tried to make him become as sex-crazed as her. The busty mother always wore revealing clothing around the house, which made her 5'4, 110 lb frame look all the more for fucking. She would also shamelessly watch porn and masturbate in front of her son in an attempt to make his cock twitch. She was pleased of her progress, as Ben often couldn't last more than a couple of minutes in those sessions before leaving the room abruptly to blast his cum everywhere. She wanted her son to obsess about her sexually until he couldn't take it anymore.

An obstacle in the way was that her son was always quite shy and extremely naive. Ben had come to believe that his mother's blatant teasing was either an attempt to give him more confidence, or that it was her way of telling him that there was no need to be embarrassed about sex. It didn't seem to work however, as he was often intimidated of being in the presence of the hottest woman he'd have ever seen. Because of the taboo nature, Ben was far too petrified to act on his impulses and fuck the living shit out of his mother. His head was telling him that it wasn't normal for sons to insert their strapping cocks into their incredibly busty mommies, but his cock always throbbed unbearably at the thought.

Ben didn't know what to think of his affections toward his mother Kristin. It never used to be this way, but her change in attitude (and newly surgically enhanced tits) suddenly made her irresistible to him. Kristin also picked up the habit of talking in the third person by calling herself "Mommy." Ben couldn't explain why he found that last part so hot, but it led to an addiction in browsing incest porn on his computer.

*DINNER*

When Kristin called Ben down for dinner later that evening, she acted as if nothing had happened earlier that afternoon once again. At dinner, Kristin wore a top that made her big breasts unavoidable. She paired it with a tight short skirt that made her heart-shaped, boner-inducing ass far too easy to ogle. Her son sat at the table mesmerized by her figure.

Ben was always nervous (and a little excited) during dinner conversation because his mom had no filter while talking to him. She would normally complain about how horny she was, and how her slutty pussy kept her from doing any household chores that day.

The two managed a couple minutes of normal mother/son dialogue this time around, until there was silence on both ends.

When Kristin started up again she unexpectedly asked her son, "did you remember to put my missing bra back into your dresser drawer after you gave it a fresh coat of semen?"

Ben was caught. No words were able to escape his lips because he was so stunned at the content and vulgarity of the comment.

After the most awkward pause of his life, Ben was finally able to stammer, "I, I don't know what to say."

His mother adamantly said, "don't say anything. It has just been bothering me for quite awhile sweetie that Mommy is always finger-fucking herself out in the open, yet I've never been able to witness the manpower from that monster in your pants first hand. I wish you wouldn't hide that thing from me."

Ben's jaw dropped as his dick jetted out in one of the most painful erections of his life. He couldn't take it anymore. Regaining his composure, he let all of it out on the table saying, "I'm often too embarrassed to even be in the same room as you Mommy. Reason being that I can't stop myself from having all these incestuous thoughts. While at school, all I think about is ravaging your sexy body. Believe me - there's NOTHING I'd rather do more than splatter my ejaculate all over your perfect face and porn-star tits. It makes me so goddamn horny to know that you rub your cunt all the time like this silly fuck-slut. I want my dick to live inside your pussy Mommy - that's how bad I want to fuck you."

Kristin answered back, "see that wasn't so hard! Repressing those kinds of urges is not healthy for you sweetie. If you really feel that way, you have full permission to use Mommy as your little cum dumpster whenever you feel the urge. I see how stressed the college process is making you honey. The least Mommy can do is empty those cum-filled balls."

She continued, "it took years for me to gain control of my life Ben. I put up with your father and my dead-end job for far too long. What I'm really getting at here sweetie is that it does wonders for Mommy whenever she treats herself to a marathon of orgasms. Anytime your balls feel remotely full, I want you to come to Mommy. Is that understood?"

*DESSERT*

At this point, Ben's pants were already down around his ankles as he was pumping his cock in light of what he just heard. The mental complex that he was wrestling with in his mind completely snapped, as all he wanted to do from this point forward was to make his mommy the cum deposit she so desperately wanted to be.

Kristin encouraged her son to let it all out, as this was how it was going to be from now on between them.

"Come on sweetie. Explode all over Mommy's slutty face and tits like you've always dreamed of!"

"Uhhhh Mommy, I'm gonna fuckin' cum!"

As she sat on her knees, Kristin wore the sexiest smile in anticipation of what was about to happen. "Shoot baby!! Give Mommy a nice thick load!"

Ben was in an absolute euphoric state now, as ropes of spunk started to spurt out one after another all over his mother. At the end of it, there was an excess amount of cum all over his mother's hair and eyes - and especially all over her amazingly generous cleavage.

Kristin retorted, "yesss sweetie, you really gave Mommy a bath that time! God that was awesome. Mommy is your little stress reliever baby. She wants to be spoiled with every last ounce of your delicious fuck sauce."

After the two had finally calmed down from their sexually exhilarating experience, Kristin (who was still covered in cum) added, "I need...I need more. Uhhhh Ben...would you like to skip school tomorrow so that you can fuck Mommy's pathetic, cock-starved pussy all day?"

Her devoted son nodded eagerly.

trdferg
trdferg
351 Followers