Mommy's Nymphomania Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This round was going to be short. Ben already was leaking precum from when he made out with his mother. He just needed to get into position to shoot into her birth-hole.

Kristin wiggled out of her shorts, as she pulled her son's dick into her vaginal opening.

Kristin wanted to be as loud as she could when her son entered her, because she thought it was so hot that he was fucking her within 100 feet of the school he attended. Ben could've sworn that he heard footsteps of some faculty at the school, but he quite frankly didn't care who heard or watched. He wanted people to know that his sex life was amazing. The hottest woman on the planet (who also happened to be his mother) was his personal fuck toy.

After a few minutes of fucking his mother like a jackhammer, Ben exclaimed, "I'M ABOUUT TO BLAAAST!"

"SHOOT! YOU ARE A FUCK MACHINE. GO AHEAD AND PUT A BABY INTO YOUR MOTHER'S TUMMY!!"

Kristin always took her birth control, so the last sentence she said was purely for her son's fantasy (though Ben didn't know that in the moment).

An audible "AAAAAGGH" was heard from the sex-crazed son, as he busted ropes of his gooey discharge into his nymphomaniac mother's womb for the third time today. It wasn't even noon.

Kristin's attempted transformation of her son was complete, as his sex drive clearly could keep up with hers. Ben's attraction toward his mommy was strictly physical at first, but at this point it had deep emotional roots.

Kristin noticed that her son had fallen for her, as the kiss they shared couldn't have been mistaken for anything else. She loved that his new obsession in life was fucking his mommy profusely.

This time it was Ben who laid on top of his mother, as they both got lost into each other's eyes.

12