Mommy's Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning sweetie, hope I didn't wake ya." mom said with her signature bright eyed smile.

She walked over to the bed and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. As our lips touched and our tongues began to play, my cock jumped up immediately.

"Nah you didn't wake me. So what's up? What's the plan for today?" I asked, breaking our kiss.

"Oh, well as much as I'd like to spend the whole day up here in the room with you, doing you know what. I thought it might be nice to at least go out and see LA a bit while I'm here." she replied.

As I got out of bed, still nude from the night before, mom stared at my raging hard on.

"mmm.. baby, make sure you save that thing for me, I got plans for it later" mom said, licking her lips.

I continued on to the bathroom to take a shower. As much as I wanted to masturbate to relieve my hard on, I decided to listen to mom and hold off until later. I was excited at the prospect of her plans that she mentioned.

Luckily by the time I finished my shower my erection calmed down. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, I dried off enough so that I wasn't dripping, then wrapped the towel around my waist and left the bathroom. In the room mom was just starting to get dressed. I removed the towel from my waist and finished drying. Mom and I were exposed to one another, but that no longer bothered us, we were no longer normal mother and son, we were lovers now. We watched each others naked bodies as we got dressed.

When we finished getting ready we left the hotel. We grabbed lunch at a place near the beach, as we ate I noticed a lot of guys eyeing mom, it was nothing new, my mother is an extremely attractive woman afterall. As I looked across the table at her I couldn't help but to take her beauty in myself, even having already made love to her a couple of times, I still can't get over how sexy she is. On this particular day mom was certainly embracing a beach sort of fashion. She wore a pair tight short denim shorts and a tank top that stopped just above her belly button, showing off her flawless body. Some people may thing women her age shouldn't dress like that, but my god my mom looked sexy. In fact I think the few wrinkles in her face made her look even sexier.

After lunch we decided to take a walk along the beach, to take in the scenery and what not. As we walked hand in hand, mom ratcheted her ass and hips with each step she took. I knew she was doing it for my benefit. And it was working, because my cock had begun to come to life as we walked.

Finally after about half an hour of me walking uncomfortably trying to conceal my growing hard on, mom finally suggested we go back to the hotel. She stared at the bulge in my pants as she said it. I quickly agreed and we headed back immediately.

As soon as we were back in the room and the door shut behind us, mom and I were all over each other. We began kissing frantically, our tongues wrestling in each others mouths. As our baser instincts took over we began caressing each others bodies and tearing at each others clothes. With her shirt and bra removed I had mom pinned against the wall of the hotel room, she moaned when I began sucking at her now exposed breasts. Meanwhile my hands had found their way down to mom's shorts, I fumbled with the button and zipper as my hands hastily pulled at them. Mom on the otherhand had expertly managed to get my pants and boxers down around my ankles and was now stroking my rock hard cock with her hand.

When I finally got her shorts undone, I yanked them down to her knees with her panties in tow. I began thrusting my cock against the thick bush covering mom's crotch. Mom yelped with pleasure as I began rubbing my cock along her amply wet pussy lips. But just as I was about to penetrate her dripping pussy, she stopped me.

"mmm.. hold on honey, I wanna try something a little different this time" mom said.

"umm.. okay, what is it?" I said, not really wanting to stop.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass sweetie." mom said.

I was shocked by her request, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'd never even thought about anal before, but I must confess, it did sound intriguing.

"Can you do that for me, sweetie? Can you fuck mommy's ass?" she asked.

"Of course, mommy. I'll do anything you want me to." I replied immediately.

"I knew you would baby." mom said, kissing me once more before leading me over to the bed.

Mom pulled her shorts and pants off the whole way then climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. I climbed up and assumed the position behind her on my knees. I began groping her butt cheeks, and spreading them to get a good look at her asshole. Her asshole was perfectly clean and pristine looking.

"Okay baby, so first things first, rub your cock against my pussy to get it good and lubed up, then slowly begin sticking the tip of your cock in my asshole." she said.

"Okay mommy, I think I got it." I said as I began rubbing my cock against her dripping wet snatch.

"Just remember to go slow baby, mommy hasn't done this in ages" she said.

With my cock sufficiently lubed up from mom's pussy juices, I spread her ass cheeks and repositioned the head of my cock at her asshole. I began to insert my cock slowly and mom yelped in response.

"Oh, are you ok mom?" I asked, stopping because I thought I'd hurt her.

"mmm.. Yeah baby, I'm alright. Just keep it coming." Mom said.

I continued pushing my cock into her asshole. It was tight, extremely tight. But it felt so damn good as her asshole began to stretch around my invading member. Mom kept moaning through clinched teeth as my cock buried in her hole inch by inch. Once I finally bottomed out, mom stopped me.

"ooooh.. ok.. baby, that hurts. Just hold it there for a minute to let me get used to it, mommy hasn't done this since before you were born." mom said, wincing from the pain.

"But don't worry baby, it'll stop hurting soon enough." mom said trying to reassure me.

I just held my cock still in her ass for a couple of minutes. I could actually feel her asshole begin to relax as we waited.

"Alright baby, you can start again." mom said, looking back over her shoulder.

I began to pull my cock out of her ass and then push it back in slowly at first. Mom and I both moaned in unison. As her asshole relaxed even more, I gradually picked up the pace.

"mmm.. that feels so good.. fuck my asshole baby!" mom said, obviously feeling the pleasure now.

In response, I began thrusting into mom's ass even quicker and harder. My cock now sliding easily in and out of her asshole. Mom began moaning frantically and screaming obscenities.

"ooh! Fuck yeah baby! Fuck mommy's tight asshole!" mom exclaimed.

I continued violently pushing my cock in and out of her ass. Using my hips to pound into her with force.

"oh fuck! Mommy likes that big dick in her ass! Fuck mommy like the slut she is!" mom screamed out in pleasure.

Mom's dirty talk urged me on as I pumped in and out of her ass as fast and hard as I could. Mom's cries of pleasure echoed through the room, I was sure the everyone staying in the hotel could hear her. The only other sound was that of mom's ass cheeks slapping against my pelvis with each thrust. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer, the feeling of mom's tight asshole stretching around my cock was just getting to be too much.

"Oh my god, mommy! Your asshole feels so good, I'm gonna cum soon!"

"hnghh" mom grunted as I rammed my cock into her ass. "ooh that's good, baby! Cum for mommy! Cum in mommy's asshole!"

In response I bottomed out in mom's tight asshole once more and began shooting my hot load of cum deep into her ass. Mom moaned as she felt my cum warming her insides. I emptied into her ass, my tensed muscles began to twitch and cramp as possibly the most intense orgasm of my life ripped through my body. Finally after my orgasm had run its course, my body relaxed and I collapsed onto the bed next to mom, panting, I was drained. My body felt like it weighed a ton, I had been instantaneously zapped of all my energy, I had never cum so much in my life.

"holy shit.. baby.. that was good.." mom said through her ragged breathing.

I was unresponsive, I was conscious, but I was just to drained to move or talk. I just laid panting, trying like hell to catch my breath.

"Baby?.. Oh my god, sweetie are you ok?" mom said in a panicked voice as she got down from her hands and knees and hovered over me.

Hearing mom's panic, gave me just enough energy to nod my head, to let her know I was alright.

"okay baby, you just stay right here, I'll get you some water" she said, practically sprinting over to the mini-bar to grab a bottle of water.

"Here ya go sweetie, drink this." mom said, opening the water and putting the bottle to my lips.

I drank the ice cold refreshing water and soon enough I began to recuperate from that intense orgasm.

"Thanks mom, I'm alright now." I said.

Finally with enough energy, I scooted myself back on the bed so I was sitting with my back against the head board.

"Thank goodness baby, you had me worried there for a minute." mom said, sounding obviously relieved as she snuggled against me.

"I'm alright mom. I was just so drained, ya know. I've never had an orgasm so intense before, and I don't think I've ever cum that much in my entire life." I said.

"I can tell honey. I don't think I've ever been so full of cum before. Really, baby. I still feel it leaking from my butt." mom said, with a bit of a laugh.

We laid for a couple of minutes just cuddling, then I remembered that in all the commotion mom still hadn't climaxed.

"Mom, did you want me to finish you off?" I asked, I was still feeling drained, but I still wanted to make sure my mom's needs were satisfied as well.

"No sweetie, that's okay, you just rest for a while. I don't want you exerting yourself too much." mom replied.

"Are you sure, mom? I just feel bad that I climaxed and you didn't." I said.

"Honey, I'm fine. You need to rest though." mom said.

"okay" I responded.

With that the conversation was over, but I still felt bad. However mom was right, I was still feeling pretty drained. And soon enough I had fallen asleep still cuddling with my mother. It wasn't a very long nap, only a couple of hours, but the whole time I dreamed about mom. I dreamed about sniffing her panties, licking her pussy, and fucking her every which way my brain could conjure up.

When I woke up a couple of hours later, my cock was hard as a rock in desperate need of attention. I looked around the room but saw that mom was no where to be found. A few minutes later the door opened, it was mom.

"Oh hey sweetie, did you have a good rest? I just went down to the pool for a while." mom said.

As she spoke all I could focus on was the skimpy little bikini she was wearing. The top was stretched almost to its breaking point against her ample breasts, it did little to conceal them, in fact it seemed like the only things covered were her nipples, which were clearly hard. And the bottoms looked more like a thong, the way they were nestled up between her huge ass cheeks. I was overcome by lust immediately, without saying a word I got up from the bed and almost rushed mom. I pushed her against the wall and pinned her arms, I then tore her bikini top down to expose her huge breasts.

"ooh baby, what has gotten into you?" mom said as I began ferociously groping her tits and sucking on her nipples.

Driven by my lust and instinctual urges, I took the bikini top and used it to tie mom's hands behind her back. I then pulled her bottoms down around her knees and forced her thighs apart. Then shoved my cock into her sopping wet pussy and began forcefully pumping it in and out as I kept mom pinned against the wall.

"ahh..mmm.. baby.. are you really gonna rape mommy?" mom said in a seductive tone as I continued to ram her.

"I'm sorry mommy, I just need you so bad right now." I said, driving my hips forward causing my mother's ass to slam into the wall behind her.

"Oh that's okay baby, lucky for you, mommy likes it rough" mom said with a sly grin.

I continued thrusting my cock into mom's soaking wet pussy, meanwhile the wet sounds of her pussy being pounded filled the room. To my surprise, mom freed her hands of the flimsy binding of her bikini top then she immediately began to take control. Mom pushed me to the floor, not hard enough to hurt. After falling to the floor, I looked up my mother as she stood over me in a dominant position. She had a fire in her eyes, as her own lusting desires began to take over and drive her. Mom removed her bikini bottoms the rest of the way then rubbed them against her dripping pussy until they were soaked with her juices.

Mom knelt down so she was straddling me, then she took the soaked bikini bottoms and shoved them into my mouth. She then reinserted my cock into her pussy and began forcefully riding my cock. Mom kept her feet planted firmly on the ground on either side of me and she used her legs to bounce up and down on my cock as fast and hard as she could. With mom's pussy soaked bottoms stuck in my mouth, I had no more fight left in me. I just laid there as mom rode my cock, each time mom slammed down and my cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy, she screamed out in pleasure. Meanwhile all I could do was moan into her bikini bottoms.

"mmm.. you like having mommy ride your cock, don't you?" mom asked as she rocked back and forth on me.

"mmm hmm" I moaned through the bikini bottoms, nodding my head at the same time.

"Yeah baby, mommy likes riding your cock too, it feels so good in mommy's slutty pussy" mom replied, almost breathless.

Mom continued to descend upon my cock with force. But I'd finally had enough of this submissive position she had me in. As soon as mom began to lift off my cock and got ready for her subsequent descent, I quickly spit the bikini bottoms out of my mouth and with all my strength I lifted mom off of me. I got out from under her and she fell on her ass with a confused and shocked look on her face.

"Sorry mommy, but I'm doing the fucking now." I said as I stood up off the ground.

"mmm.. I love a man who can take control." mom said, standing up as well.

I then grabbed mom and pushed her onto the bed so she was lying on her back. I spread her legs and hiked them up my shoulders. Rather than continuing to fuck her pussy like I knew she expected, I lined my cock up with her asshole and forcefully shoved my full length into her tight puckered hole. Mom screamed out from the pain of having her ass stretched so suddenly. My cock was still plenty lubed up from being in mom's pussy, so I was able to push it in and out of mom's asshole without much trouble.

"ohh baby, that hurt, mommy wasn't expecting it in the asshole... mmm.. but it feels so good now" mom said.

She didn't need to encourage me, I immediately began thrusting my hips forward and back driving my cock in and out of her tight asshole with as much strength as I could muster. As she cried out in pleasure she began playing with her clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other. Meanwhile I continued fucking her asshole, I then took one of her legs from my shoulders and brought her foot up to my face. I began licking the sole of her foot as I pounded her ass. As I drilled into my moaning mother, I licked between each of her toes and then began sucking on her toes one at a time.

"Ohhh.. my god.. you're sucking on my toes while you fuck my asshole? That is so hot baby." mom said between her pleasured moans and labored breathing.

Finally mom's hand that was working her clit froze as her whole body went tense. Then with one last gasp and cry mom began squirting a clearish white fluid from her pussy, most of her cum shot right on my stomach, the rest of it leaked down onto my cock as I thrusted in and out of her ass. Then almost as if on cue my own orgasm came ripping through me. My body tensed up much like mom's and my toes began to curl as I shot rope after rope of my cum deep into mom's bowels. I then let my cock fall from her cum filled stretched asshole as I collapsed to the ground on my knees.

"mmm.. baby, you made mommy squirt.." mom said, sounding exhausted.

"I could tell.. and it was super hot" I said, feeling pretty exhausted myself.

"You're getting so good at fucking mommy, sweetie. To think, you were a virgin just a couple of months ago." mom said.

"It's only because I love you so much, mom." I replied as I stood up, then laid down on the bed next to mom.

"I love you too, sweetie. I don't care what anyone says, this is how every son should show his love for his mother." mom responded before turning and planting a soft wet kiss upon my lips.

Mom then broke our kiss and continued speaking:"I've decided honey, I'm gonna move out here to be with you."

"Really mom?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I've already made arrangements to transfer to a hospital out here, so I won't have to quit my job. We can get a house and everything, that's if you wanna move back in with your mother." mom replied.

"Mom, there's nothing I want more than to live with you again." I replied.

I'd just had one of the best days of my life. I spent practically the whole day fucking mom and not only that, but she just gave me the best possible news. She's gonna move out here so we can live together again. And the best part is, no one out here knows we're related.

The end...

12