Mommy's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cheat105
Cheat105
1,774 Followers

"mmm.. Mommy, I'm about to cum.. nnghh.. I'm cumming mommy!" I said, I quickly wrapped her panties around my cock and began shooting my load right into the crotch.

"oooh.. that's it baby, cum for mommy.. ooohh.. I'm cumming too sweetie!" she said, as she moaned and began shake as her orgasm ripped through her body.

We both stood in silence for a few minutes. All we did was stare at each other's naked bodies as we came down from our orgasms. I could hardly believe the taboo we had just committed. But the thing is, I didn't feel ashamed, if anything, I felt excited.

"I'll be taking those back now sweetie." mom broke the silence, pointing at the panties still wrapped around my softening cock.

Without saying anything, unsure of what to say, I took the cumfilled panties from my dick and handed them to my mother. She looked at them a moment, seeing all my cum in the crotch, then she stepped into them and pulled them up her legs until the cumfilled crotch rested snugly against her pussy. I stood there surprised, as mom put her pants back on and straightened herself out.

"Well then, honey, I think I'll go get supper started." she said, smiling at me as she left the laundry room.

I couldn't believe it. Mom had just put on the panties that I had came in not 5 minutes ago. And then she walked out as though nothing had happened. That night when we ate supper I wanted to bring up what had happened, but thought better of it. After supper, mom washed the dishes while I sat in the livingroom watching TV. A few minutes later, mom walked into the livingroom and sat on the couch next to me. I felt a little nervous sitting next to mom after what had transpired in the laundry room and I think mom could sense that. Because after several minutes, she finally broke the silence.

"Okay honey, I think we should clear the air and talk about what happened." she said.

"Okay mom." I said, with a sigh of relief, but also a bit fearful that she might say it can never happen again.

"Sweetie, what we did was wrong." she said.

I immediately felt my heart sink. I enjoyed what we did and I wanted more than anything to do it again. I knew it was wrong and knew that mom would think it was wrong too, but I couldn't help it. I looked at the ground, feeling the guilt set in, then mom continued speaking.

"But... I think it was healthy." she said.

"Healthy, mom?" I replied, a bit confused.

"Yes, like I said earlier, we are both adults and we have our needs. That's why I think we should continue. As a woman, I sometimes feel the need to taste a man's semen. And you said yourself that the only way you can get off is by using my panties. So I think we should make an arrangement of sorts, we can satisfy our needs at the same time together, you know, keep it out in the open. So neither of us has to sneak around. But sweetie, you must understand, we can never touch each other, only watch. What we're doing is wrong enough, we can't cross anymore lines though." she said.

I could hardly believe what I just heard. I never imagined that mom would want to continue such depraved activities. I felt my cock begin to grow in my shorts, just thinking about it.

"Mom, are you sure?" I asked nervously.

"Of course I am, if we have needs and those can be better satisfied together, then why not? It's wrong yes, but also healthy. Besides, we won't be pleasuring each other, so it can't be too wrong." she said.

I couldn't believe it, here I was, wanting nothing more than to continue our depraved acts. Yet, I was the nervous one and mom sounded more certain than ever.

"Okay mom" I said.

"Well good then honey. Now that that's settled, I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight sweetie." mom said, she then stood up from the couch and made her way to her bedroom.

"Goodnight mom." I said as she entered her room at the end of the hall.

To be continued...

Cheat105
Cheat105
1,774 Followers
12