Mommy's Special Gift

Story Info
How can Monica top her daughter's 'Vette? With AnnaBeth!
3.5k words
4.32
123.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Emma Worthington ran home from school, anxious to see what her mother had got for her 19th birthday. Daddy had already gifted her with a new Corvette, so it would be hard to top that, but she knew that Monica would do her very best. Monica had always indulged her, in part to make up for the fact her father traveled more days than he was home.

Emma loved all the luxuries that the money Daddy earned provided for them, but she would much rather have had a father that spent more time at home. It was nice that so many talented performers wanted him on their recordings and Emma had been thrilled to meet many of her idols, but she adored her father and wanted to see more of him. She sighed as she pulled into their driveway, thinking that after all these years, she should be used to it.

She walked into her mother's large home and looked around. Her mother wasn't anywhere in sight, so she called out and heard her mother calling that she'd be down in a minute.

Emma's first shock of the day came when her mother descended the stairs. Instead of the staid, bookstore owning woman she knew well, Monica came down the stair wearing a shining black corset and black thong with spit-shined black stiletto heels. Her glasses were gone and her blonde hair, normally tied back in a tight chignon, was loose and flowing.

"M-Mom," Emma stammered. "I've never seen you dressed in that kind of thing, are you going out ... like to a costume party or something?"

"Not quite," Monica smiled at her daughter. "I've arranged a lovely birthday surprise for you, if you go up to your room, you'll find a package on your bed. I hope you like it, go and open it and then come back downstairs when you're ready," Monica told her.

Emma nearly ran up the stairs. She was curious to see what her mother had arranged for her, there had always been a friendly rivalry between her parents for her affections and it was hard to imagine just what Monica had bought her that would top a new sports car. Still, she knew that Monica would give it the old college try!

On her bed was a huge, lavishly gift-wrapped box. The box itself was a work of art, with sparkling wrapping paper and a huge, gold foil bow. Emma gasped when she opened it; this was a new twist to be sure.

She came back downstairs a few minutes later and was wearing a short black minidress ... if one could call it that, the dress didn't even cover Emma's ass and had large cut-out holes on each side. It dipped low in front and was very revealing. Her mother had also gifted her with a tiny thong and a decadent pair of stiletto heels that closely matched Monica's own. It was very sexy and very naughty, Emma felt entirely grown up, if not a bit confused.

"This is very sexy mother, thank you," Emma smiled as Monica looked over at her. "Is this my surprise?"

Monica was seated on the expensive leather sofa she had bought last year. "No, not quite," Her smile said with a mysterious look Emma had never seen her wear before. "Jesse!" She called out.

A tall, elegant blonde who appeared to be in her mid-30's walked in to the room and to Emma's surprise, behind her was an attractive blonde clad in a filmy cream-colored negligee. She wore a silver collar around her neck which was attached to a chain being held by the woman Monica had called Jesse and walked on her knees. Both women were lovely in appearance and Emma noticed that neither woman looked at her until Jesse approached Emma and handed the chain to her. She bowed and then went over and seated herself at Monica's feet.

"I don't understand," Emma told Monica. "Mother, what's going on here?"

"I am gifting you with AnnaBeth, who is the young lady whose chain you are now holding. She is to be your sex slave, do with her as you will," Monica said in a tone so calm she could have been ordering a cup of coffee.

"Mother!" Emma shrieked. "This has to be some huge practical joke, you can't possibly be serious!"

Monica's calm did not break. "Oh darling, I'm totally serious. Jesse here, has been my sex slave for the past ten years, haven't you dear?" Jesse nodded and then Monica added "I give you permission to speak freely, Jesse."

Jesse smiled and her face was lovely as she openly admired Monica. "It has been my honor to serve Miss Monica whenever she needs me," Jesse said in the same calm, placid tones that Monica herself had used.

Monica went on to explain. "Your father isn't home enough to satisfy my sexual needs, even when he is home, my libido is much higher than his. In college, I found that I enjoyed women and when Jesse came into my bookstore about 11 years ago; there was a chemistry between us. Over time, we became lovers first and then I found her little submissive streak. It was quite simple to turn the little slut into my personal toy and have her cater to my whims, she's never been happier, have you my little bitch?"

"No, Miss Monica," Jesse's beautiful blue eyes were gleaming as she looked up at her owner.

"I love her attentiveness and the little gifts she brings me and how her magical tongue can make me cum and cum andcum," Monica sighed. "She's an amazing little slut, I will tell you that, just perfect for a nasty woman like me."

"Thank you, Miss Monica," Jesse said as Monica patted her head.

"I don't understand mother, what does this all have to do with me?" Emma wanted to know. She was still holding the chain that was fastened to the collar AnnaBeth wore around her neck. The pretty young girl was on her hands and knees at Emma's feet.

"My dear little toy had an inspired idea last month, for which she was amply rewarded," Monica smiled. "I couldn't figure out what to get my daughter for her birthday and she suggested that perhaps mother and daughter might have similar tastes, so why not get you a little toy of your own? I thought that was a wonderful idea and Jesse had a further suggestion that was the icing on the cake!"

"Which was?"

"You may tell her, Jesse," Monica spoke to the woman still seated at her feet.

"I -- I suggested that perhaps my daughter might be accorded the honor of serving Miss Emma?" Jesse said in a quiet, breathy voice.

Emma was stunned. Jesse had presented her owndaughter up to a life of sexual servitude? Had the world gone mad?

Emma looked over at her mother and looked over at Jesse. She thought this might still be an elaborate practical joke, her mother couldn't be serious, but there were only quiet smiles on the faces of Monica and the other woman. From down below, AnnaBeth's beautiful face beamed up at her.

"She's very good, Miss Emma, I trained her myself," Jesse added.

Emma was stunned by that piece of news, which could only mean ...? She looked down at a smiling AnnaBeth.

"You've had sex with your own mother?"

For the first time, the young girl spoke and her voice was like the chiming of soft bells. "Oh yes, Miss Emma, several times. Mother is a wonderful, giving lover and she's taught me all the skills I need to please a woman. When she and Miss Monica showed me your picture, I was more than thrilled to accept the honor of becoming your servant, your toy and your lover. Will you permit me that honor?"

Emma honestly didn't know how to answer, but seeing how happy AnnaBeth looked was certainly influencing her decision in one direction. She looked over at her mother who was being lightly caressed by Jesse.

"Mother, you see nothing wrong with this?" Emma said, trying to put things into some kind of perspective.

"No, not at all," Monica spoke. "Your father knows I've had female lovers, we have a `don't ask, don't tell' policy. He may have his own lovers on the road, I really don't know or care. Jesse has pleasured me and kept me from going too wild, she's remarkably accommodating."

"Thank you, Miss Monica," Jesse smiled, kissing Monica's mouth softly.

"Mom ... they'relovers, that'sincest!" Emma protested. "That doesn't bother you?"

Monica still didn't blow her cool. "No, why should it? They're not hurting anyone, it was totally consensual and they actually love each other. I've had incestuous sex with some members of my family."

"Youhave?"

"Yes, but that's a story for another time. Darling, AnnaBeth is a lovely young woman and you can have your first girl-on-girl experience with her, plus she'll do anything you want. She's your personal little sex toy, just think about what that means. You won't have to be beholden to some idiot man, you can choose your own path," Monica explained.

AnnaBeth gently took Emma's hand and looked at her with soft blue eyes. "Please, Miss Emma? I've been training hard for the last few months, ready to please you. Won't you give me that opportunity?"

To her own surprise, Emma realized her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet. The concept was bizarre, yet oddly thrilling. She nodded and said with a soft whisper "Yes".

Monica smiled at her daughter and told her she was pleased. Emma took the silver chain and said "Come with me AnnaBeth, my bedroom's upstairs."

"No," Monica said to her daughter in a firm tone.

"Mother? I don't understand," Emma said.

"You can't take her upstairs, I want to see this," Monica said. Emma's displeasure was evident on her face. "Darling, I consider it my responsibility to make sure that Jesse trained her well and that everything goes perfectly. If not, Jesse will have to be punished. You have to keep your sex toy under control at all times."

"B-But mother, that means you'll be watching me have sex with her!" Emma protested.

"I will," Monica said, still calm. "Get over it Emma, if you're going to play in the adult world, you'll have to lose some of your hangups."

Emma wasn't thrilled, but she decided she wasn't going to give her mother the satisfaction. She went over to the other couch and brought AnnaBeth with her. "I want you to pleasure me with your mouth, AnnaBeth," Emma instructed the girl. "Be gentle and lick me until I cum, don't stop until I tell you to do so."

"Yes, Miss Emma," The girl responded, obviously thrilled at the opportunity. She went to work swiftly, raising Emma's short skirt and kissing up the girl's smooth legs until she reached her panty-covered mound. The thong was moved aside with a touch that was soft as a feather and the instant AnnaBeth's lips touched down, Emma shuddered. It was an exquisite feeling and one she wished to experience more of.

Monica watched as the daughter of her lover pleasured her daughter. It was very nice how things had come full circle and she thought her little toy deserved yet another reward. Perhaps she would buy Jesse a new pair of stilettos or some decadent, trashy lingerie. Without even urging her to do so, Jesse moved down between Monica's legs and began to lick her with a knowing tongue.

Emma was gasping for breath; few things in her limited sexual experience had felt this good. AnnaBeth's tongue was fluttering over the lips of her pussy but Emma wanted to experience the full treatment. She tugged on AnnaBeth's chain and had the girl move up on the couch beside her. "Undress me and make love to my entire body," She told the girl. "Do a good job or I'll warm your cute little derriere," She thought to add at the end.

AnnaBeth was thrilled that her new mistress was pleased with her work. She had seen pictures of the girl she was to serve and she couldn't get wait to get started being the beautiful young woman's personal sex toy. She thought the dress Emma wore was very sexy, but as she bared the pretty blonde, she thoughtnaked Emma was even sexier. She went to work on her mistress, fondling her big tits and licking the nipples as she worked her way down the plane of her stomach and back towards the pussy she had previously been licking. She looked to her left to see her mother greedily devouring Miss Monica. She hoped someday that Miss Emma might accord her the honor of serving Miss Monica as well; she thought Miss Emma's mother was uniquely beautiful.

"Oh damn, you fucking nasty lezzie bitch, you have an amazing tongue, eat mycunt, suck me you little whore!" Emma snarled, amazed at her own lewdness. She wasn't sure what deep well that had sprung from but she wasn't worried about it. She wondered what her mother would think of her but as she looked over at Monica, she could see her parent was lost in her own sexual euphoria at the moment.

Emma could feel her entire body cumming; it went clear down to her toes. Her nails dug into AnnaBeth's back as she held the girl down and she didn't let her up until her entire body released an explosive climax.

"I pleased you, Miss?" AnnaBeth whispered with a hopeful tone.

"Yes, you certainly did, you naughty little slut," Emma giggled, kissing her toy and tasting her own juices on the girl's lips. "Is it okay if I do that to you?"

"That is entirely up to you Miss, I belong to you, you do what you will," AnnaBeth responded in a calm, dulcet tone.

"You mean if I don't want to please you, I don't have to?" Emma responded, still a bit confused.

"I belong to you Miss, whatever you decide is entirely up to you," AnnaBeth smiled.

"Now do you see?" Monica said from where she was relaxing with Jesse now cradled in her arms. "She's totally devoted to you and your pleasures alone; her greatest delight comes from serving you and making you happy. This is a wonderful gift I've given you, as you will come to see." Monica grinned.

Emma was beginning to realize what her mother had done for her, but she did find AnnaBeth's slender, smooth body very sexy and wanted to experience that for herself. She had the girl remove what little clothing she had on and found even sexier when she wore nothing at all. Her body was tall and slender and her breasts smaller than Emma's own large breasts, but AnnaBeth's were perfect for her body. Emma reached out to touch them, feeling another girl's flesh for the first time. Within minutes, her lips were locked with AnnaBeth's and she heard the girl whimper with pleasure as they tumbled back on the couch.

"She seems to be pleasing my daughter Jesse, you've done very well in training her," Monica complimented her toy. She knew you had to feed their egos once in a while or they became petulant on occasion. Jesse was now beaming with happiness.

"Thank you Miss, I did my best," Jesse said to her lover.

"I'd like it if you went over there and joined them," Monica suggested. Jesse hesitated at first, wondering if this was perhaps a test of her loyalty to Miss Monica, but Monica prodded her forward. She was secretly thrilled, she loved being with AnnaBeth sexually and she was dying to see if Miss Emma was as sexy as her mother. Jesse knew her place and began to eat her daughter's pussy while Emma was enjoying the rest of AnnaBeth's body. Emma's eyes went wide as mother ate daughter but as AnnaBeth began to moan and sigh under the dual assault, Emma saw that it was making the girl even more passionate and aroused.

Emma was beginning to see things from her mother's view and was also realizing that she too had unnatural, naughty urges and she might as well just accept that. The pleasures she was experiencing from sex with her own kind was beyond the limits of anything she had ever known before. AnnaBeth was astonishing for someone so young but as she moved away from Emma and Jesse moved in, she wondered what the mother would be like. "May I, Miss Emma?" Jesse asked. Emma nodded "Yes" and then added "AnnaBeth, why don't you go over to my mother and see if she would like some more pleasure?"

AnnaBeth moved away from her mother's fondlings and responded happily "Oh yes, of course Miss Emma!" She had been curious about the older woman and approached Monica, who nodded. Monica was pleased that her daughter was beginning to pick up the nuances of their little games.

AnnaBeth's tongue began to flutter over the lips of Monica's exposed cunt and she removed the corset, exposing her nakedness to all. Emma was stunned at how beautiful her mother was, she didn't have any flaws and her skin gleamed with health and vitality. Monica rested her heel-clad feet on AnnaBeth's back as the girl licked her greedily.

"She's a talented little bitch, you did a good job," Emma groaned as the mother tongued her own snatch. Jesse looked up from between Emma's legs and her pride was evident. "Thank you, Miss Emma, I did my best. As you play more with her, you will be able to tailor her to your own whims and desires."

Emma did think that sounded like fun, having a toy that she could mold and shape to her own little fetishes. She wondered how much control she had over the girl and thought to ask her mother about that later. If AnnaBeth truly was hers, could she stop the girl from fucking anyone else, man or woman? Could she ask the sexy blonde to seduce someone and would she have to do it? A whole world of erotic possibilities were now opening up and Emma thrilled as she realized this might just be the hottest thing she had ever known.

"Darling, your little toy is wonderful, but you know what I think would be the nicest way to end our little celebration?" Monica said as she removed AnnaBeth from between her legs.

Emma wondered if her mother had been thinking along the same lines as she had for the past few minutes.

She had. "Why don't the four of us go up to my bedroom and we'll all go mother-daughter? If you think you can handle it, Mommy would like to taste your honey and have you taste hers. We'll let these little bitches play together; do you hear that, sluts? Miss Emma and I give you permission to be together, does that sound like fun?"

"Of course, Miss Monica."

"Whatever Miss Emma wants, Miss Monica."

The four women went upstairs, bodies a bit creaky from the sexual heat they had just built, but not ready to give in right now. In Monica's large bedroom, she lit a few angles, tilted her full-length mirror to an appropriate angle and had her daughter join her in bed.

"This will be a wonderful bonding experience for us darling, but if you're not sure ..."

Emma kissed her mother softly, running her tongue along Monica's bottom lip. "Oh, I'mvery sure. You've given me so much mother, so let's enjoy the ultimate pleasure, the joining of our bodies. AnnaBeth, you are to make your mother cum and I want her to scream, got it?"

"Of course, Miss Emma. Yes, Miss Emma."

Emma barely knew what hit her as she and her mother rolled into a `69' on the bed and began lapping at each other. She was momentarily stunned, AnnaBeth and Jesse were good, but her mother was at a whole other level of skill! She began to thrash about the bed as she heard a plaintive wail and realized that AnnaBeth was carrying out her last command and making her own mother howl with delight. Then Emma stopped worrying about what her toy was doing and began to feast on her own mother. Monica's honey was sweet and thick and Emma went for all she could grab. When they came, they were far behind AnnaBeth and Jesse, who were gasping for air, both had cum so hard.

They bathed together, having the women attend them and Jesse and AnnaBeth then cooked dinner for them both and served the meal. Monica explained that Emma did indeed have full control over AnnaBeth's sex life and that she also should be allowed private time with her mother and "off" times where she could do as she liked, or she might become restless. Otherwise, AnnaBeth belonged wholly to Emma and was her little sex-pet. The more Monica spoke and praised the two women, the more their eyes seemed to sparkle. They went home that night with hearts filled with joy at having lovingly served.

Monica shared her bed and arms with her daughter that night, glad she had given her daughter something to cherish. Emma's mind was already drifting to thoughts of what AnnaBeth and she would be able to think up that would let her thank her mother for giving her such an incredible gift?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers