Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #02

Story Info
Sexually teasing him, Audrey flashes her son her body.
4.1k words
4.17
70.9k
57
3

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexually teasing him to test the waters, Audrey flashes her son her nearly naked body.

That night, after the coercion of her mother and with the encouragement of her sisters and her best friend, Audrey was ready to take back her son from the bottle and from the sluts, the whores, the strippers, and the hookers. Willing to show him some sexy part of her unclothed body, she was willing to even give him sex if she had to and if she must, if that's what she needed to do to keep him safely at home. Knowing she could have prevented a tragedy and saved her son, what kind of mother would she be if he was killed in a drunken car accident that she could have prevented by flashing him bits and pieces of her naked body to keep him home?

She's flashed plenty of men in the past and just because Gary's her son shouldn't make a difference. The bottom line is that he's a man and she's a woman. The bottom line is no matter if they're mother and son it's all just about sex and if sex is the one thing that she could give him to set him free, then so be it. It certainly didn't make a difference to her mother with her flashing and having sex with her brother, Ralph. When all of their husbands perished in a fire, her mother was able to save her son by giving him incestuous sex.

Usually comfortably walking around the house in her jeans and a sweatshirt, Audrey looked at herself in the mirror. A petite, pretty redhead, she had bright, blue eyes, and B cup breasts. Everyone used to say, especially when she was younger, that she looked like Mia Farrow albeit with longer hair when Mia played Allison McKenzie in Peyton Place.

Today, not her best day, with all the worrying she's been doing lately over her son, she looked old. With the bags she had under her eyes, she looked tired. With the desperation she felt in trying to stop her son from drinking and whoring, she felt sad. A good idea when they first discussed it, now the reality of the idea of her flashing her son and/or having sex with her son hit her hard as if she was up against a brick wall. She couldn't do it. She couldn't show him any part of her naked but only she must. She must do what she needs to do to keep him from drinking, whoring, and killing himself on the highway.

She stared at herself in the mirror. A 46-year-old-woman long past her prime. Where have the years gone? Once carefree, beautiful and sexy, now she was just like any forty-something-year-old woman who lost her husband to drinking and whoring. She was angry that she needed to cross the incestuous line to save her son from himself. Giving herself a hard look, why would her son want an old woman who looked like her when he had his pick of young, sexy women, whores, sluts, hookers, and strippers his age? How would flashing her son her tits keep him safely at home? The only thing she had going for her, her ace in the hole, so to speak, was that she was his mother. According to the great works of literature and the perversely provocative thoughts of Sigmund Freud all sons wanted to have sex with their mothers. If sex is what he wants and sex is what he needs to stay away from the fast and dangerous life, then sex is what she can give him.

Fixing her face, Audrey reapplied her makeup, put on fresh lipstick, and fixed her hair. A complete transformation, she didn't look half bad. Once removing the bags and smiling, she looked ten years younger. With just a little blush, eye shadow, and a lot of lipstick, she looked rested. Actually, if she said so herself, she looked pretty good. If she was a man, she'd do her.

One by one, she took the time to go through her nightgowns to pick the sexiest one. She found it. The pale blue one, the one that plunged down to there and was cut up to here. This nightgown was the perfect nightgown for her to flash her nearly naked body to her unsuspecting son. Afraid of flashing her son something of her body that he shouldn't see, always so modestly and morally appropriate before, whenever she wore her nightgown she always wore her robe over it. Not tonight. Tonight she'd be sashaying around in front of her son in just her sexy, revealing nightgown. If he looked closely and she knew he would, with this nightgown so very transparent, he could see everything she owned.

Coerced by her mother and encouraged by her sisters and her best friend, her way of testing the water, walking around in front of her son nearly naked, she wasn't wearing a robe tonight. Tonight, with her showing her son more of her body than she's ever shown him before and more than he's ever seen of her body before, she wasn't covering all that she was showing through the sheer material of her sexy nightgown with a bathrobe. Tonight, making her stand to help save her son from the follies of himself, she was ready to flash him, to tease him, and to seduce him if need be. On the premise of a mother saving her son, if whatever she did tonight would save his life tomorrow, she was willing to do whatever she needed to do.

Something she's never done before, she was ready to flash him her panties and her tits to see what would happen next. A good plan when talking about it with her sisters and with her best friend, perhaps if she could interest her son enough with the charms of her nearly naked body, he'd make the decision to stay home with her instead of going out drinking and carousing. Maybe with her flashing him, in the way that her mother flashed and had sex with her brother, with her son having the hopes of having sex with his mother too was enough to keep him home and away from the fast, wild, and crazy life.

Only, flashing him was one thing, uncharted waters and a line she was reluctant to cross, she didn't know if she could have sex with him too. With the Nude Day celebration a couple of weeks away, perhaps gradually, while showing him more each day, maybe she'd eventually do more to keep him interested in her enough to forsake the bars and stay home. If she had to, she'd give him a hand job. Having given lots of hand jobs before, a hand job was no big deal. If she had to, she could give him a hand job.

Oh, yeah, she could wrap her fingers around her son's big, hard cock while he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples. It's been a long time since a man has sexually touched in that way. It's been a long time since she's had a hard cock in her hand. In the horny and sexually aroused way that she felt right now for her to flash her son her panties and tits, she could stroke him while he sucked her nipples and put his hand between her legs.

Maybe, in the way he's done lots of time before when he comes home drunk and horny, she'll allow him to touch her, grope her, and feel her. In the horny state she was in right now, she wouldn't mind him feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while he fingered her pussy and she stroked his cock. While he touched and felt her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother, maybe she'll touch and feel him too where no mother should ever touch and feel her son. Maybe she'll stroke him while he feels and fondles her. Yet, for tonight, starting slow and gradually building up, she was only going to flash him her tits and panties. Maybe tomorrow, she'll allow him to do a little more.

Playing the part perfectly of the provocative, incestuous mother seducing her young, adult son, whatever innocent move she made while wearing her sexy nightgown, she knew she'd be showing her son something of her nearly naked body that he's never seen and shouldn't see now. With her wearing this sexy nightgown, if she innocently leaned forward in front of him to reach for something or to pour her or her son a drink, she'd deliberately be showing him her tits. With her nightgown top leaning forward and open with her every downward movement, her son Gary would be seeing a lot of her B cup breasts. With her already sexually aroused just wearing her nightgown and by the thoughts of flashing her son her breasts, her nipples were already erect and hard.

Wanting to see what he could see, she looked at herself in the mirror while leaning forward. Definitely and without a doubt, if she could see the reflection of her tits in the mirror, if she could see her areolas and her nipples, then he'd be seeing them too. Definitely because of how her nightgown was cut so low, whenever she leaned forward, she'd be flashing him her areolas, her nipples, and her breasts in their entirety in a beautiful down nightgown view. Having never flashed her son so much as her bra strap before, she couldn't believe she was about to flash him her tits now. Hoping that flashing him her breasts along with her panties was enough to interest him to stay home, she wasn't ready to do any more than that just yet.

Being that her nightgown was so short, even when she sat with her knees glued together, her son would be seeing some of her sheer, white panty over the triangular opening that appeared over her thighs. Perhaps because she received the informal permission from her mother, sisters, and her best friend, it sexually excited her for her to know that she'd be flashing her son her tits and panties tonight. Unless she sat with her hands in her lap, which she usually did when sitting across from her son, tonight she was keeping her hands by her sides, her nightgown as loose as her morals, and her knees as open as her lack of modesty. A first time for everything, she's never knowingly flashed her son her panties before.

Not daring to walk around him without her panties, she wasn't ready to flash her son her pussy just yet but, by her thinking about flashing him her pussy, she knew she would eventually flash him her naked ass and pussy. More than she's ever done or even thought about doing before, flashing her son peeks of her panties and down nightgown views of her tits was enough for the first night. Quite enough, a big step for her that she was parading around her son while wearing her sexy nightgown without her mandatory bathrobe, she knew she'd be showing him more of her than he's ever seen before.

She stood in front of the mirror while looking at herself, with her hair fixed, her makeup applied, and with her wearing her sexiest nightgown, if she said so herself, she didn't look half bad. Actually, she looked good. She felt better about herself. She looked hot. She looked sexy. Definitely, if she could clearly see the outline of her breasts and the impressions her nipples made through her nearly see through nightgown, then she knew that he could too.

Sexually teasing him while making her flashing appear accidental, just as her mother warned her to do, she was curious to see his reaction to seeing all that she was willing to show him. Truth be told, sexually aroused just thinking about it, she couldn't wait to flash him her tits. Wanting to see the look on his face, she couldn't wait for him to see her areolas and nipples. She wondered what his reaction would be to seeing her naked breasts and to seeing her panties.

Taking it a step further, she knew that there was some things that she could do to show him even more of her sexy body without being blatant about it and while making her flashes appear accidental. She knew that he could see all that she was immorally showing when she stood in the kitchen with the light off and the refrigerator door open while bending her head inside as if she was looking for something to eat. The light from the opened refrigerator door lit her up as if she was being X-rayed with a full body laser beam. Showing enough of her shapely form, even more than if she was walking through a TSA X-ray machine, she knew he'd be seeing his mother in a whole new light, pardon the pun.

When leaning in the open refrigerator and with her nightgown so revealingly transparent, she knew she's be giving him an up nightgown view of the underside of her B cup breasts. With her breasts falling forward as if she was leaning over her son when about to suck his cock, and her nipples clearly visible, she knew that he could see more of her than he's ever seen of her before. With her not wearing a bathrobe over her nearly see through nightgown, for the first time, she felt nakedly exposed while in the company of her son. With her wearing such a low cut nightgown, for the first time, she felt sexy when in the presence of her son. With her acting more than the woman that she is instead of his mother, for the first time, in the way that he'd be staring at her and obviously lusting over her, she felt wanted and desired by a man who was forbidden to have sexually feelings for his mother.

Never sexually aroused before when in the company of her son, for the first time, she could feel a familiar wetness between her legs when thinking about all that he could clearly see of her. Unmercifully about to tease him, she did the same exhibitionist act with the TV as she did with the refrigerator. Being that her mother has already done this with her brother, made it somehow okay for her to do this with her son. Having never thought of her son as a sexual man before, she was thinking about him in that way now.

When standing in front of the television, she knew that the bright light of the TV would light up her nearly transparent nightgown. Clearly, when turning from side to side, she knew that Gary could see her braless breasts and her panty clad ass and pussy. When standing in front of the TV, even with her blocking the picture, usually complaining that she was in the way, he wouldn't be complaining that she was blocking his view now. Instead of blocking his view from the television, she'd be giving him an even better view to see than what he was watching on television.

Obviously, with him not complaining, she'd know that Gary was looking. It's been a long time since she's teased and flashed a man but as if riding a bike after not being on one for years, she didn't need any lessons on how to be a sexy woman. Without a doubt, she knew that they'd both be masturbating tonight over all that she was showing him of her nearly naked body and over all that he was seeing of her nearly naked body. Without a doubt, if flashing him her nearly naked body tonight, maybe she'll do even more tomorrow night. Imagining him touching and feeling her, she thought about touching and feeling him too.

When she finally emerged from her bedroom while wearing her sexy, nearly see through nightgown without the modesty of wearing a robe, he stared at her as if she was a cold, six pack of beer on a hot day. Just standing there under his constant surveillance, she felt sexy. She felt wanted. She felt desired. She felt so very sexually aroused, a feeling that she hasn't had in years.

"That's a pretty nightgown Mom," he said using his compliment as his excuse to stare longer at her tits that showed through the shear material of her nightgown as if she was wearing nothing at all.

He stared at her as if she was naked. Undressing her with his eyes, he didn't have to undress her very much to see her naked. She felt as if she was Jennifer Lopez or Cher at the Oscars wearing something so very transparent without the modesty of a bra. In that regard and with those sexy women in mind, she knew what she was flashing Gary not only the defined, entire outline of her breasts but also she was clearly showing him the size and the shape of her erect nipples.

If he stared any longer and any closer than he already was leering, having already tested how much he could see of her by staring at herself in her mirror, she knew that he could see the defined outline of her areolas too. As if she was standing there topless but with a light piece of nearly transparent material, she knew that he could clearly see her tits. Especially when standing in front of the open door of the refrigerator or in front of the TV, with her being so lit up, it was as if she was standing there naked but for her bikini panties. She never thought she'd be so very sexually excited showing her son her nearly naked body but she was.

"Thank you," she said putting a hand to her nightgown to pull the material tighter while looking down at herself. When she pulled her nightgown tight like that, as if pulling Saran wrap to clearly read the contents inside, she knew that she was giving him an even better view of her breasts. When she pulled her nightgown tight like that, her nipples pushed through even more. She watched his mouth go in the shape of a goldfish. In the shape his mouth involuntarily moved when he was a baby and was hungry for her nipples, being that he looked hungry for her nipples now, some things never change.

"You're always covering that beautiful nightgown with a robe," he said continuing to stare at her as if she was a frosty beer on a scorching hot day. "You always look so uncomfortable when wearing your robe. Maybe you should walk around in your sexy nightgowns more often in the way that I walk around in a tee shirt and pajama bottoms," he said looking down at himself with her looking down at him too.

He had an erection. With his cock pushing his pajama bottom up and out, it was obvious that he had an erection. It was obvious to her that she had given her son, Gary, an erection by flashing him her tits. It made her sexually excited to know that she gave him an erection. It made her even more sexually excited to see his erect prick tenting his pajamas in the way that her erect nipples pushed themselves against her nightgown. Now thinking about his cock as much as he was obviously thinking about her tits, she wanted to see his cock. She wanted to touch his cock. Knowing no boundaries once crossing the incestuous line, just as she once was with her prom date when she as 18-years-old, out of control, one thing seemingly led to another.

"I've been having hot flashes lately and wearing a bathrobe is much too hot," she said defending her reason for not wearing a robe and for not being the moral, modest mother that she normally is. "I hope I'm not showing you something of me that I shouldn't and that you shouldn't see," she said turning one way before turning the other and before leaning forward enough to give him the perfect view of her braless breasts down her nightgown. "You can't see anything of me, can you?" She leaned forward in front of her while he stared down her nightgown top. "I mean, I'm modestly covered, aren't I?"

When she leaned forward, as if they were taking a bow after their curtain call, she felt her B cup breasts leaning forward with her. As if he was high on drugs, she watched his eyes widen while staring down her open nightgown top at her tits. Not three feet away from him and close enough for him to reach out his horny hand to stick down her nightgown to cup her breasts while fingering her nipples, she stood there like that with him staring and her exposing her tits to him. She felt so wicked. She felt so sexy. Wanting him to touch her and to feel her, she felt so sexually aroused.

Then, standing, she pulled her nightgown tighter to her body again. She knew that when she made that move, Gary could clearly see the impressions that her nipples made in her nightgown. If he looked closely enough, he could see more than just her nipples. He could see her areolas too. If he looked closely enough, he could see her panties too. With her panties as sheer as her nightgown, definitely, if he could see her panties, then he could see her pubic hair through her nightgown and through her panties too.

Groping her, touching her, and feeling her when he's drunk, she knew by the look on his face that he wished he could grope, touch, and feel her now. She recalled the touch of his hand when he squeezed her ass through her bathrobe and nightgown. She recalled the feel of his fingers when he stuck his horny, drunken hand inside of her bathrobe to fondle her breasts through her nightgown and fingered her nipples as soon as she was aroused enough for them to make their appearance. She recalled she'd always masturbate herself that night and the next morning with the dirty thoughts of having incestuous sex with her son.

12