Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #04

Story Info
Carol flashes her son her pussy and gives her son a blowjob.
4.5k words
4.44
68.6k
51
2

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol flashes her son her pussy and gives her son a blowjob.

More reserved than Audrey, definitely more modest then Jennifer, and the most religious one in the family, Carol faithfully attends church every week. Hard for her to return to her slutty ways after she's taken her soul from the Devil and given it to God, yet for the sake of her son, she'd do anything to save him from himself even have sex with him. That kind of self-sacrifice mixed with justification was much like the turmoil that women have wrestled with between church and sex for thousands of years.

Giving into the Devil again for the sake of her son, Carol felt a bit like Fay Dunaway when she played, Mrs. Pendrake in Little Big Man. In the way that Carol was about to do now was what Fay Dunaway as Mrs. Louise Pendrake did in the movie. She shrouded her sexual appetite with tidbits from the Bible and hid her perversity with her blessings from scripture as if she was about to baptize her son a new life. As if God wanted her to have sex with her son for her to protect him, she used God to hide her sexual incest for her son.

"Well, Jack. Now you know. This is a house of ill fame. And I'm a fallen flower. This life is not only wicked and sinful. It is even fun," said Mrs. Louise Pendrake played by Fay Dunaway to Jack Crabb played by Dustin Hoffman.

Torn between religion and saving her son, having to make her choice Carol suddenly felt like Faye Dunaway did in that movie. She felt like a fallen flower in a house of ill fame. Once she started down this path, turning her back on God and embracing the Devil, she'd no doubt feel wicked and sinful. Yet, her reason for her to have sex with her son, if it was indeed to come to that, was an unselfish reason. She wasn't having sex with her son for her sexual pleasure and sexual satisfaction but as her way to save him from the bottle and hookers, whores, and strippers.

"Amen," she said removing her rosary beads from around her neck and kissing them before hiding them away in her drawer.

Carol had two glasses of wine before slipping into her short, low cut, sexy nightgown. Feeling like her sexy, old self again, she looked at herself in the mirror of her bedroom before stepping in the living room. Already showing a lot of her D cup breasts, one false move and she'd be showing her son the entirety of her tits. If she leaned too far over with what she was wearing her D cup breasts would be taking a bow after making their surprise appearance. She loved her tits. Of all of her sisters, she had the biggest tits.

When looking at herself in the mirror, she thought about her sisters. Except for the twins, she wondered how five women could look so different and be so very unalike. Identical twins, with Audrey and Brenda having red hair, blue eyes, and B cup tits, Carol looked more like her sister Jennifer than she did the twins. Only, where Carol had natural blonde hair and blue eyes, Jennifer had blue black hair and dark brown eyes. Then, there was Katy who looked nothing like any of them. Petite with A cup breasts, she had brown hair and hazel eyes.

Weird, all so weird how they were all born one after the other, except for Ralph, the baby of the family and an obvious accident of birth. In thinking about it now, he was the only one who looked like his father. Being that she recently discovered that her mother was having sex with her brother, she wondered if her mother had sex with anyone else. Except for the twins, of course, it wouldn't surprise her if they all had different fathers.

Who knows, maybe her mother had a thing for the mailman, the UPS driver, the FedEx man, and/or the Pizza delivery man. Something she would have laughed over the thought of having her sisters having 4 different fathers before, now she pondered the thought. For sure, with the twins looking more like the mailman, Jennifer looking more like the UPS man, her looking more like the FedEx driver, and Katy looking more like the pizza delivery man, she and her four sisters more looked like those men than they did their father. If her mother was unashamed and unembarrassed that she was having sex with her son, perhaps she's been having sex with other men her whole marriage.

With the alcohol encouraging her naughtiness, forgoing wearing panties, Carol was curious to see how far she'd go in flashing her pussy and what her son would do when seeing her pussy. She emerged from her bedroom wearing her sexy nightgown and nothing else but for a big, sexy smile. Not accustomed to seeing his mother walking around in such a sexy nightgown without wearing anything underneath and without wearing a robe, Tom never removed his eyes from the sheer impressions his mother's big breasts and erect nipples made through the thin material of her nightgown. Somewhat of the exhibitionist himself as well as a voyeur, her son was always lounging around the house in a tee shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear.

Always looking to see what he could see of his mother, he pretended that he didn't notice that he was sexually aroused when around his sexy mother. Only unable to hide his erection, unless he taped it to his body, he was always walking around her with an erection that tented his pajama bottoms. Never wondering about it before but now she wondered if he was sexually teasing her as much as she'd be sexually teasing him today.

With his cock such an obvious clue to his sexual excitement, she knew that he was sexually attracted to her. That was a given and, being that he was attracted to older women, why wouldn't he be attracted to her, a beautiful blonde, blue-eyed, busty beauty? In the relaxed way that she felt now with the wine working its magic on removing her inhibitions, if he walked around her with an erection today, especially in the horny and inebriated way she was feeling now, she just may reach out her hand and grab his cock.

"Tommy?"

"Yes, Mom."

In the way that most men do when confronted by her abundant, D cup breasts, instead of looking at her eyes, he looked at her tits. As if her tits were her doors to her soul instead of her eyes being her windows to her soul, whether they were harnessed in her bra or hanging free and loose, he was always staring at her big breasts. In the way he stared at her breasts, he made her feel like Christina Hendricks from Mad Men when she played Joan Harris. Two very large elephants in the room, all men stared at Carol's breasts, even her son.

"You're into exercise and physical fitness, what can I do for my stomach? She turned to show him her side profile while sticking in her stomach and pushing out her enormous breasts. Had he been standing in front of her, she would have knocked him over with her big, bodacious boobs. "I'm getting a paunch," she said pressing her hand against her stomach while pulling her nightgown tighter and sticking out her tits further.

She had such big tits, much bigger than any of his aunts, and that move of pulling her nightgown tighter against her skin made her breasts pop out as if they were suddenly overinflated with air. The only one who had breasts as big as his mother's breasts was Christine, the family friend. By pulling her nightgown tighter, her nipples popped out even more as if they were battery operated. Where most women, even those women with big breasts, have small nipples, Carol had big nipples, the kind that any man would love to suck.

"Sit ups and crunches are the best exercises for that," he said staring at the impressions her big nipples made in her thin, sheer nightgown instead of staring at her stomach.

In the way she was recently always staring at his erection in his pajama bottoms without him seeing her looking, he was always staring at her tits. In the way that he stared and leered at her big breasts, seemingly, he didn't care if she caught him looking at her tits. Now with her teasing him, she didn't care if he caught her staring at his cock. Every time she looked at his erect prick, an involuntary reaction, she couldn't control herself from touching her hair and licking her lips.

"Can you show me the proper form so that I don't hurt my back? I don't want to hurt my back again as I did before when I was jogging," she said.

A sight to see, every man and some women in the neighborhood missed seeing his mother jogging around the neighborhood every morning. With coffee cups in hand, neighbors would come out of their houses in their pajamas on the pretense of getting their newspapers to watch Carol jog by. Not wearing a sports bra, her big breasts bounced in the way that all men imagined her tits bouncing when she's sitting on their cocks when in bed with her. Amazing, just amazing, not right, such a waste, and not fair to mankind, no woman who had a rack like that should be without a man.

"Sure," he said getting down on the floor while looking up at his mother. "I can show you," he said while no doubt thinking, I can see you while he peered up her nightgown at her.

"Thank you Tommy," she said.

With him already on the floor staring up at her and with her nightgown so short, from that angle, she wondered how far up her nightgown he could see. Sexually aroused by the mere thought that he could, she wondered if he could see her pussy. She took a step closer to him to show him that she wasn't wearing panties. Definitely now, with her standing nearly over him, she was giving him a nice, up nightgown view of her cunt. She only wished he'd reach his hand up and up her shapely thighs before paying homage to her pussy. In the horny way she felt at that moment, if he reached up her nightgown to cup her pussy, rub her clit, and/or finger her, she'd let him.

"Get on the floor and I'll hold your ankles," he said not so much looking up at her face as he was looking up her nightgown.

Get on the floor? Is he kidding? Hoping he'd ask her to get on down on the floor, she was so nervous when he did. No doubt about it, no matter how hard she tried not to, she was going to flash her son her pussy.

Obviously, with her nightgown so short, with her standing over him, and with him on the floor, he knew now that she wasn't wearing panties. No doubt hoping that she'd get down on the floor, she was a little shocked albeit sexually excited that he told her to get on the floor with what she was wearing. More than that, taking two to play this incestuous game, she shocked herself by getting on the floor with what she was wearing. Oh, my God, his mother, a church going woman, how dare she flash her son her pussy.

Careful how she lowered herself down without prematurely flashing her son her pussy, Carol got on the floor, pivoted to face him, and stretched out her legs while Tom held his mother's ankles. She knew as soon as she started doing sit ups, her nightgown would raise higher up her shapely thighs and she'd be showing her son more of her than any mother should show her son. Excited about exposing herself to him, she wondered if she'd give him a harder erection than the one he already had showing now. In the way that she'd masturbate over showing her son her pussy, once he retired to her room, she wondered if her son would be masturbating over all that he was showing and all that he was seeing of her.

"Now try to sit up," he said.

She couldn't believe she was going through with this. She couldn't believe she was really going to flash her son her pussy. Oh, my God. She wondered how much of her breasts he could see when she sat up and leaned forward in her feigned sit up position. Forcing herself to do half a sit up, she moved her arms forward as if reaching for something to help her sit up.

"Wow. That's much harder to do with you holding my ankles," she said.

Every time she tried to sit up, her knees parted enough for him to get a glimpse of her between her shapely legs. Every time she tried to sit up, as if her nightgown was the slow, seductive curtain being raised to show a strippers naked body, she could feel her nightgown slowly climbing higher and higher up her thighs. Every time she tried to sit up, with her hearing strippers' music in her head, she watched her son's eyes dart from the impressions her nipples made in her nightgown to the view he was obviously seeing between her legs.

She knew that she was flashing him her pussy and moreover, she saw that he was obviously interested enough to not only look but to stare. Giving him even more to see, every time she tried to sit up, her nightgown straps fell from her shoulders to the crooks of her arms. With her tits slowly making their surprise appearance, soon Tommy would not only have a view of her pussy but also a view of her massive, D cup breasts.

"What if I bent my knees a little," she said unmercifully teasing him. "Would that be easier?"

"You can try it that way," he said. "Yeah, that position may be easier for you," he said obviously encouraging her to flash him her cunt by bending her knees.

Pretending that she didn't want him to see what she was immodestly and immorally about to flash him, she modestly sat up and pulled her nightgown down around her. Then she resumed her position on her back and bent her knees up towards the ceiling. Just as she knew that as soon as she tried sitting up with her knees bent that her knees would part enough for him to have a good view between her legs of her blonde, trimmed pussy. Suddenly having a sexual fantasy with the thought of him mounting her and fucking her, she only wished he'd spread her knees and stick his face in between her legs to lick her while fingering her. It's been years since she's had her pussy eaten. It's been years since a man has made her sexually excited enough for her to cum.

So very sexually aroused, she was so very horny. She knew that as soon as she tried doing a sit up in that position with her knees bent up and with her nightgown so very short that he'd not only see her pussy but also that he'd have positive proof that she was a natural blonde. Further teasing him, she knew that as soon as she tried sitting up, her nightgown straps would slide down from her shoulders to expose much more of her cleavage and the tops of her big, beautiful breasts.

Sure enough after only three crunches, her nightgown was nearly up to the tops of her thighs and her top was only held in place by her fully extended nipples. With the bottom of her pubic hair clearly visible to her son's horny eyes, she could tell by her son's erection, along with his unbroken stare, that he was enjoying all that she was immorally showing and all that he was immodestly seeing of her. Her son was just as sexually excited watching her doing sit ups in her sexy nightgown as she was exposing her body to her son. Taking her mother's advice to give her son incestuous sex as her proven way to keep him safely at home, she wished she knew about her mother's surefire method years ago.

Then, as if it was a sign from above, the epiphany of having a moment of eureka, as if she was having a vision, something she never expected to occur, unexpectedly happened. With her son obviously so very sexually excited over seeing his mother's cunt and most of her exposed breasts, Tommy's cock pushed itself out of his pajama bottoms and stuck straight out of his pee hole. Every time she did a sit up, staring at it and leering at it, she came face to face to his erect prick. If she leaned more forward and if he leaned more to her, and she opened her mouth, she'd be able to take him inside.

As if she needed any more motivation, seeing his cock staring at her was all the inspiration she needed. Meant to be as if God removed his cock from his pajama, in the way that Mrs. Louise Pendrake did with Jack Crabb in Little Big Man, glory to God, she now knew what she needed to do. Obviously with him knowing that he was so exposed to his mother, he pretended that he didn't know his cock was sticking out of his pajama bottom. Really? How could he not know his cock was so exposed, especially with her staring right at it? He was flashing her as much as she was flashing him. He wanted her to see his cock as much as she wanted him to see her pussy.

Enjoying the view of her son's stiff prick, after having not seen a cock in years, she wasn't about to tell him that his prick was exposed. Trying not to see her looking, Carol stared at her sons cock whenever she could and as much as she could without him detecting her staring. Sexually aroused by the mere sight of it, she could feel the warm, familiar wetness between her legs. A telling sign, in the way his erect prick had grown to more than twice the size of his flaccid cock, without even needing to be fingered or sucked on, her nipples were already twice the size too.

"I think that's enough for one day," she said embarrassed that she was showing so much of herself, that he saw so much of her, and that she saw so much of him. She pulled down her nightgown and pushed her nightgown straps back over her shoulders. "Help me up please," she said grabbing onto his pajama leg.

As she got up to her knees his pajamas went down and his cock bounced out as stiffly as a sprung diving board.

"Oops," he said looking down at his mother staring at his prick.

Poised nearly by her mouth, his erect prick was at her eye level. Now not only was the elephant in the room but the elephant escaped from the zoo. Unable to avoid discussing it, with his cock right there staring at her, she had no choice but to comment on his erection.

"Oh, my," she said staring at her son's erection before staring up at him. Looking back down at his cock, she reached out her hand to touch it with her fingertips. Then, before touching it, as if rethinking her decision to touch his cock, she withdrew her hand. "Did I do that to you?" She used her comment as her excuse to stare longer at his exposed prick.

"Yes," he said looking down at his stiff prick before looking in his mother's blue eyes.

"Was it my fault?" Playing the innocent mother, she asked him her loaded question. "Was I inadvertently flashing you something you shouldn't see?" She looked at him while taking the sexually excited look on his face as an affirmative answer. "Is that why you have an erection," she said playing the dumb blonde that she wasn't.

"Yes," he said.

"Oh," she said surprising herself that she turned a bright red. Glad that she did turn red, her embarrassment would prove to her son that her flashing wasn't accidental and not intentional.

"Sorry Mom. This is so embarrassing," he said slowly pulling up his pajama bottoms.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Don't be embarrassed," she said staring at his erect. "Actually, and if you don't mind me saying so, you have a good reason to be proud. You have a much bigger cock than your father," she said reaching out her hand to touch his cock with her fingertips through his pajama bottoms but retracting her hand again before touching his cock. "May I?"

"May you what?" He looked down at her hand while looking down at his cock that still tented his pajamas.

"May I touch your penis?"

"You want to touch my cock?"

"Yes," she said.

"Sure," he said with a dirty laugh while sticking out his hips as if giving the air a hump.

"It's so hard," she said touching him through his pajamas with her fingertips.

As if she was unscrewing a cap, she fondled the head of his cock through his pajamas with her fingertips. Surprising herself and obviously her son, she pulled his pajamas down again. Not resisting her, he allowed her to expose his cock to her again.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"If you don't mind, I'd like to see it again. It's been such a very long time since I've seen a penis, especially an erect penis," she said turning red again while looking up at him before looking down at his cock again.

"Mom, you're getting me sexually excited," he said.

"I can tell," she said wrapping her fingers around his stiff prick.

12