Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, being that he was standing there with an erection, I saw him when he was sexually excited and let me tell you, I was looking. He has a big, beautiful cock, much bigger than his father's prick," said Christine. "Then, with him standing there at edge of the pool while flashing me his hard prick, he dared me to climb out of the pool topless."

"And did you?" Kathy looked at her friend with shock.

"I did," said Christine. "I can't believe I did, but I did. Had it not been for the two glasses of wine I consumed before he came home, I never would have been so wicked in flashing him my tits."

"So...what happened then?" Jennifer looked from Christine to Carol.

"Well, when we were swimming around in the pool, one thing led to another. With him feeling my tits and fingering my nipples, and you all know how my nipples are my erogenous zones, he got me so very sexually aroused," she said looking around the room.

"I'm the same way with my nipples," said Kathy. "All it takes to get me going is for a man to finger my nipples while kissing me."

"Anyway, when he climbed out of the water and with him wanting me to suck him, instead I masturbated him. I masturbated my son. I did. I really did," she said looking around the small room. "He really wanted me to suck, he did. When he started fingering my nipples, I really wanted to blow him but controlling myself, I masturbated him instead," said Christine.

"Did he cum?" Julia looked at Christine with sexual excitement.

"Did he cum? Oh, my God. He exploded. Practically giving me a cum bath, he ejaculated a huge load cum all over my tits," said Christine with pride.

"Wow," said Jennifer.

"Wow," said Carol.

"It sounds like you had some fun with your son," said Julia.

"I did," said Christine.

"So being that we've all done something incestuous with our sons, now what?" Brenda looked from one sister to the other. "Now that we teased our sons by showing them our semi-naked and naked bodies and in some cases masturbated them and/or sucked them, where do we go from here?"

They all looked to Julia for guidance.

"Where do we go from here? I'll tell you if I'm allowed to speak," said Julia.

"Go ahead mother, you have the floor," said Kathy.

"Slowly and gradually building up the sexual excitement, we continue flashing them, teasing them, and/or having sex with them until Nude Day. Then we plan our Nude Day party with our sons as our special invited guests," said Julia. "Under the guise of Nude Day, we attend the party showing our sons and nephews bits and pieces of our bodies while teasing them. Trust me, they will do the rest. They'll unwrap us as if we're birthday gifts. They'll strip us naked, as if we're strippers in the VIP room."

"Mom, what are you saying?" Audrey looked from her sisters to her mother with shocked disbelief. "Are you asking us to not only have sex with our sons but also to have sex with our nephews too?"

"Rather than having sex too, wouldn't it be enough that we all got naked at the Nude Day party?" Brenda looked from her mother to Audrey before looking back to her mother.

"You said you wanted to keep your sons safely at home," said Julia. "Right? You said that you'd be willing to do anything, even suck and fuck your sons if it meant that you'd keep them alive on Nude Day. Well," she said looking from one woman to the next. "This is the time for you to put your money where your mouth and pussy is. This is your chance to not only fuck and suck your sons but also your nephews too."

"Oh, my God, Mom, it's one thing to tease my son, but I don't know if I can have sex with him," said Audrey. "Now to factor my nephews in the equation, I don't know if I can flash them too, never mind having sex with them. It was hard enough for me to walk around in my sexy nightgown in front of my son."

"I don't think I could have sex with all of my nephews," said Brenda. "Maybe I could do one or two but certainly not all."

"Having sex with all of them is the only way you'll keep your sons and nephews safely alive not just on Nude Day but every day thereafter. Once you've had sex with your sons and with your nephews, you'll have them," she said leaning forward to close her hand as if she was crushing paper. "Tied to your pussy and glued to your tits, they'll forever be at your beck and call. They will do whatever you ask of them," she said looking around the room. "Can you say...gangbang?"

"Oh, my God," said Carol. "I'd have to have a couple glasses of wine to strip naked in front of my sons and nephews and before agreeing to be gangbanged," she said sliding a slow tongue across her lips, obviously sexually aroused by the thoughts of sucking six cocks, maybe even seven, if her brother attended the Nude Day party too.

"Me too," said Jennifer. "Yet, being that selfless, self-sacrificing mother and aunt I am, I'm willing to do anything if it means keeping Robert and my nephews alive," she said fluffing her hair before flicking it back with a toss of her head.

Oh, yeah, between Carol and Jennifer, they could gangbang their sons, all of their nephews, and even their brother, Ralph. Her personal agenda to begin with, Julia could easily gangbang all of her grandsons and Christine's son too.

"Actually, I'm looking forward to showing my body to six, young men who, no doubt, have been incestuously lusting over me for years," said Kathy.

"Is Ralph going to be at the part too?" Christine looked at Julia with sexual excitement.

"He sure is," said Julia. "Being that you've always had a thing for Ralph, this is your chance to fuck and suck him too, while showing him your big tits," said Julia.

"Stop it," said Kathy. "You're making me horny."

"Me too," said Christine with a laugh. "With me being so very proud of these," she said cupping her bra clad breasts in her hands raising them, "It's about time that I showed off my tits to everyone."

Julia was still sitting there when everyone stood and were ready to leave.

"Wait. Don't go. I didn't get a chance to speak," said Julia.

"I have to go mother," said Carol.

"Me too," said Jennifer.

"Sit your asses down in those chairs," said Julia raising her voice while staring hard at both Carol and Jennifer. "I have something to confess to all of you. I have something to say that you're all going to want to hear."

To be continued...

12