Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #11

Story Info
Sex with mother and son, Audrey seduces her son.
5.7k words
4.47
46.6k
45
6

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters are over the age of 18-years-old.

*

Sex with mother and son, Audrey seduces her son.

In readiness for the Nude Day party, Audrey, Brenda, Jennifer, Carol, and Kathy all followed their mother's advice in continuing to tease and have sex with their sons. As if she was her sixth daughter, Christine followed Julia's advice too. Now that Julia has confessed her dark, sexual secrets to her daughters and now that her daughters already have had inappropriate, sexual contact with their sons, they were nearly ready for the Nude Day party. First, in readiness for the party, the mothers needed to solidify their incestuous, sexual relationships with their sons by having sex with them one more time before the Nude Day festivities.

Since Audrey and Brenda were the only two sisters who didn't have sex with their sons, both women were eager to break the ice by having sex with their sons before the Nude Day party. So resistant before, now they were both ready to do much more than just tease and flash their sons. A big step for Audrey to take but, since her twin sister had already posed naked for her son by dancing in the bathroom without her clothes while pretending she didn't know he was there watching her, she was ready to do more. Not wanting to be outdone by her twin, she was ready to strip herself naked and perhaps do more, so much more than that.

Since Jennifer and Christine had already given their sons hand jobs, at the very least, she was ready to do that. Since Carol and Kathy had already sucked their sons, maybe she'd do that too. If the timing was right and if one thing led to another, and if she was in the mood, there's no telling what she'd do if she was horny and sexually aroused enough. A big step from flashing her son to having sex with her son, she wouldn't know what would happen and what she'd do until she was in the moment. She wouldn't know what she'd do until she saw how her son reacted to his mother trying to seduce him.

Meanwhile, Jennifer, Carol, Kathy, and Christine were eager to continue where they left off. With all of the women wanting the same sexual thing, to have sex with their sons, all six women were hoping for a more meaningful and deeper penetration to their incestuous, sexual relationships. Those four women who already gave a hand job or a blowjob where ready to take the next step and have sexual intercourse with their sons. If flashing, teasing, hand jobs, and blowjobs were crossing the line, then sexual intercourse was jumping off the cliff without a parachute. Flashing their sons is one thing but fucking their sons is something entirely different and, presumably, all six women were ready to do that with their sons, so long as their sons were ready to do that with their mothers.

* * * * *

As soon as Audrey cleared out her sisters, her mother, and her best friend from her living room and from her house, she had the privacy she needed to take the next sexual, incestuous step. Now, she had her eyes focused on Gary, her 24-year-old son. Wicked in thoughts, where Jennifer and Christine had already given their sons hand jobs and Carol and Kathy had already sucked their sons, Audrey wanted to do something more sexual with her son too. She wanted to give him more than just an up nightgown of her panties or a down nightgown of her tits. She needed for him to touch and feel her while she touched and felt him. She needed his cock in her hand, in her mouth, and maybe even in her pussy. If only in thought, already going beyond what she was willing to do, she'd have to have a couple of drinks to do what she was thinking of doing and what she wanted to do.

With her mind reeling with things to do and things to try with her son, she couldn't wait for Gary to get home. Quickly, she showered, fixed her hair, and reapplied her makeup. An hour after everyone had left, her son pulled in the driveway and she greeted him at the door. Dressed in her button blouse and jeans, she couldn't believe what she was thinking of doing. Going far beyond their mother and son relationship, she was hoping to have a sexual relationship.

"Did you eat?" Audrey looked at Gary in readiness to cook him something.

"I ate out," he said.

"I picked," she said. "I gorged myself on chips and dip, peanuts, and M & M's. My sisters, my friend, Christine, and your grandmother were all here gabbing," she said with a pause. "You know we have the Nude Day party Saturday night."

"I know," he said looking at her with curiosity and reservation. "Only..."

"Only, what?"

She looked at him as if he was thinking about not attending. Perhaps with each man feeling pressured and definitely feeling self-conscious about incest, she feared that one son not participating in their Nude Day party would set off a chain reaction of non-participation. If one son bailed out, factoring in peer pressure, she feared the others would not attend either.

Nude Day was a big deal to these young men and for them to spend their Saturday Night with their mothers, aunt, grandmother, and family friend instead of hanging out with naked, young women, was already a hard sell. Instead of attending their little, Nude Day family party with their mothers, they could have some real fun with naked, strippers, hookers, and whores. Yet, so far so good. Hoping for the best, Audrey just hoped that Gary wasn't ready to pull the plug. Fearing that he'd cancel attending their little Nude Day party, she hoped to give him something to make him think twice before changing his mind.

"I'm not sure how to take you having a Nude Day party," he said while falling quiet and looking as if he was rethinking what he was about to say. His pause before he said what he was thinking was excruciating and she assumed that he was going to tell her that he wasn't interested in attending, instead, he shocked her with what he said. "Are you all going to get naked?"

Seemingly not serious with his question but more hopeful in his expectation of his mother, aunts, family friend, and grandmother stripping themselves naked, he looked at her and gave her a dirty laugh. Surely, he didn't really believe that his mother, his aunts, their family friend, and/or his grandmother would strip naked, did he? Yet by the look he was giving her, he was hoping that one or all of them would get in the spirit of Nude Day and remove their clothes. An incestuous pandemic, if one of the women dared to strip naked, she knew that all of the seven sons would strip naked too.

"Naked? Are you really hoping to see and expecting me, your aunts, our family friend, and/or your grandmother to strip naked for Nude Day?" After giving him a nervous, little laugh, she remained silent while staring at him. "Who knows? We all may surprise you?" She put her hand to her shapely hip. "I bet you wouldn't mind seeing me, your aunts, our family friend, and/or your grandmother walking around naked in celebration of Nude Day."

"Sure. Why not? It is a Nude Day party, but any of you stripping naked will never happen," he said with obvious disappointment.

"Well," she said giving him a thoughtful pause and a sexy smile. "It wouldn't be a Nude Day party without someone getting naked," she said staring at him while unbuttoning her blouse.

Going where she wanted to go before but didn't have the nerve, with her unbuttoning one, slow blouse button at a time, he stood there watching her flash him her bra and cleavage. As if he was waiting to see how far she'd go, when she removed her blouse and stood before him in her sexy, low cut, pushup bra is when he spoke again.

"Mom? What are you doing?"

'I'm seducing you,' she wanted to say but didn't. 'I want to ensure that you attend the Nude Day party by flashing you my underwear clad body and maybe even giving you sex, a hand job, perhaps even a blowjob now,' she wanted to say but she didn't say that either. Instead of saying what she was thinking, she continued stripping off her clothes.

If only he could read her mind, he wouldn't have to ask her what she was doing; he'd know what she was doing. If only she could read his mind, she wondered what he was thinking. She wondered what his reaction was to her removing her blouse and standing before him in her sexy bra. Only, she wasn't about to tell him what she was doing, instead she was going to show him what she had in mind. With showing always so much better than telling, when she finished with him, no doubt, he'd know what was on her mind.

"I hope you don't mind me getting more comfortable," she said unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans while watching him stare at her.

As if he was watching a stripper on stage, his eyes were bugging out of his head. He watched her wiggled her panty clad ass out of her jeans and shimmy them off of her shapely legs. Something he's never seen of his mother before, she stood in front of her son in her bra and panty.

"Wow," he said. "I've never seen you in your underwear. You look so hot in your panty and bra."

"Shame on you Gary," she said with a sexy laugh. "You shouldn't be looking at me in that way," she said standing there while posing for him without modesty, embarrassment, or shame. Giving him a good look of her sexy, and shapely body, not bad for a mature woman of 46-years-old, she stood there not covering her semi-nakedness with her hands or arms. "I only removed my blouse and jeans out here in the living room because I'm too tired and too lazy to go in the bedroom and get into my nightgown," she said.

"Sorry Mom. You're right," he said. "I shouldn't be looking at you in a sexual way," he said still leering at her as if she was one of his slutty girlfriends.

"I needed to get out of these clothes. I only got dressed because everyone was coming over and I didn't want to look like a slob. Now I need to get more comfortable. I hope you don't mind your old mother parading around you in her bra and panty," she said teasing him with her sexy, underwear clad body.

"No, I don't mind," he said still staring at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing.

"You've seen me in my bikini before. Think of me as wearing my bikini instead of my bra and panty. Either way, I'm fully covered. It isn't as if I'm naked," she said while thinking of her sister Brenda getting naked for her son while wishing she had the courage to get naked in front of her son.

"Matter of fact, if you don't mind, I'm going to get comfortable too," he said.

"Sure, go right ahead," she said knowing that he'd reappear just wearing a tee shirt and a pajama bottom without underwear, his hanging around the house uniform of choice.

"I'll be right back," he said disappearing in his room and returning wearing pajama bottoms and a tee shirt.

He was so predictable and Audrey could tell with the half erection his cock made in his pajama bottoms, as she suspected, that he wasn't wearing any underwear. Maybe he had a hairy surprise for her in the way that she had a sexy surprise for him. Maybe he had plans on flashing her his cock in the way that she was flashing him her bra and panty.

"Would you like some wine?"

"Sure," he said.

Showing her round, firm ass cheeks that peeked out the back of her bikini panties and showing him the tops of her jiggling breasts that emerged from her pushup bra as if two small hills, Audrey walked to the wine rack. She grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses, opened the bottle, and poured the wine. With him staring from her bra clad breast to her panty clad ass, she knew he was sexually interested. Then, when she turned to walk to him, she knew that her panties were sheer enough and tight enough that he could see the dark shadow of her red pussy along with her pussy slit and camel toe.

Oh, yeah, better than parading around him in her sexy nightgown, she was giving him a real show of her sexy body now. Even more sexually aroused than when she walked around him in her sheer, short, low cut nightgown, by his continual stare, he made her feel so sexy. In the lustful way he was leering at her, he made her feel wanted and desired. Just by the constant surveillance of his stare, he made her want to show him more. He made her want to show him her tits. He made her want to strip naked and give him sex.

"I thought we'd watch a movie," she said carrying the wine over to the couch.

"What movie did you have in mind?"

"I just received the new one that I ordered from Netflix," she said.

If only he knew how sexually aroused she was when she read the movie's description, he'd think her an incestuous whore. Knowing he liked older women, specifically Robin Wright and Naomi Watts, she rented this movie specifically for him. With her beside him in her underwear, she wondered what his reaction would be to watching the movie. Hopefully, he'd be just as sexually aroused as she would be when watching the movie.

"What's it called?"

"Adore," she said.

"Adore? I never her of it. Who's in it?"

If only by the title, no doubt, he figured it was some chick flick, a sappy love story, and he'd be right. Only wouldn't he be surprised when he saw that the movie was about two mothers falling in love with the other's son. Wouldn't he be surprised when what they were watching the movie that this is exactly what she wanted to do with him? Sucking him and fucking him, wouldn't he be surprised if she turned out to be just as sexy as Robin Wright and/or Naomi Watts?

"Robin Wright and Naomi Watts. It's about—"

"Robin Wright and Naomi Watts in the same move? Never mind, I don't care what it's about. I'll watch anything with those two women in it. They're hot," he said with a dirty laugh.

She handed him a glass of wine before turning on the TV and DVD. Her way of teasing him, instead of squatting down, which she normally does when wearing jeans or a short skirt, she bent at the waist to insert the movie. In doing so, she showed him a good view of her panty clad ass and an in between leg shot of her panty clad pussy. Appropriate subject matter, the movie is about two childhood friends who have affairs with each other's adult sons. As erotic as the story behind the screenplay is forbidden, perhaps the movie would give him a hint as to what she had in mind when it came to her incestuous seduction of him.

* * * * *

It wasn't until the first sexual scene where Xavier Samuel as Ian, kissed Robin Wright as Roz while touching and feeling her where no son should feel his mother's best friend that Gary got more into the movie. When Tom, Roz's son, played by James Frecheville, awakens early the next morning to discover that his mother slept with his best friend, he goes next door to sleep with Ian's mother, Lil, played by Naomi Watts. If there was a perfect, erotic movie for what Audrey was planning to do with her son, without being totally blatant about it by showing him a porn movie of a mother with her son, this was it.

After two glasses of wine and after watching the sex scene between the two mothers having sex with the other's son, Gary had an impressive erection. It didn't help that his MILF of a mother was sitting beside him in her low cut, pushup bra and itsy bitsy, nearly see-through, bikini panty. With the both of them getting more comfortable, as if they were a couple taking in a movie, instead of a mother watching a movie with her son, he put his arm around her shoulder and she rested her hand on his thigh. As if they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of mother and son, she leaned her slim, shapely body into him to make herself more comfortable and he pulled her closer with a gentle nudge of her naked shoulder.

"I can tell you like this movie," she said looking from his erection to look up at him.

"How can you tell?"

"You have an erection," she said looking down at his cock tenting his pajama bottom before looking up at him.

"Sorry Mom," he said covering his erection with his hand. "Between you sitting here in your bra and panty and the subject matter of his movie, how would I not have an erection?"

"It's okay," she said. "Don't worry about it. I can understand how that would happen," she said with a little laugh. "At your age, with all the testosterone surging through your body, I'd just have to show you my bra strap for you to get hard," she said.

As if a dog digging in her bed while trying to get comfortable, she squirmed and wiggled against him while teasing him more with the heated sensation of her nearly naked body. Parking her bikini clad ass next to his thigh and resting her bra clad breasts on his chest, if only by his huge erection, she knew that she was getting to him. Expecting him to touch and feel her, when he didn't she knew that it was up to her to take the next step.

"It's still embarrassing to be sexually aroused by my mother. Suddenly, I feel so perverted," he said.

"Don't be silly. Getting an erection is just a normal reaction to seeing me in my underwear while watching this sexy movie," she said pausing while waiting for him to digest what she said. "Do me a favor," she said looking up at him.

Teasing him even more by moving her hand higher up his thigh, she was mere inches from touching his erect cock.

"What? What can I get for you Mom?"

No doubt, he probably figured she wanted popcorn but what she wanted was something that was more than just a snack. She wanted the whole meal, dessert included.

"Be a dear and unhook my bra. With me leaning against you, the straps are biting into me," she said wiggling as if she was itchy and, indeed, she did have an itch that needed to be scratched.

There was a long pause before he said something and did anything and she wondered if she had gone too far too soon in seducing her son. Yet, if her son was anything like she sons of her sisters, her family friend, even her mother's son, her brother, she didn't think that Gary would turn her down with what she had in mind. In the way he was staring at her and in the way that he reacted to her asking him to unhook her bra, she suspected that he had imagined unhooking her bra before. Perhaps he had imagined unhooking her bra in one of his many sexual fantasies while, no doubt, masturbating over having sex with her. And now, here he was about to unhook his mother's bra. No doubt, this is the point where any horny son wished his mother was wearing a front snapping bra.

"You can remove your bra Mom, if you'd like and if you'd be more comfortable," he said being the doting son that he had suddenly become while staring down at her bra clad breasts before smiling up at her. "I don't mind," he said with a shit eating grin.

"You don't mind me removing my bra? You wouldn't mind seeing my tits? You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She gave him a sexy look. "You'd like to see your mother's sagging, naked breasts, wouldn't you?"

"Who wouldn't? You're still a very pretty and sexy woman. All of my aunts are and so isn't Christine," he said. "Even grandma is hot for a woman her age."

"Christine has enormous breasts and so doesn't Carol. I wish I had breasts more like Jennifer's C cup instead of my average sized, B cup breasts," she said reaching her hands beneath her bra cups to lift her breasts while looking up at her son as if offering her tits to him. "I'm just glad that I don't have Kathy's A cup breasts," she said staring down at her tits. "By the way, don't get your hopes up but I'm not going to remove my bra to show you my tits. I just want to get more comfortable by having you unhook my bra," she said.

"Okay," he said reaching around her to undo her bra when she sat up on the couch.

"Thank you," she said. "That feels so much better. I can breathe."

Audrey returned to her position of resting against her son only when she did so, with her bra unhooked and her bra cups moving forward when she leaned back, she was deliberately giving her son a down bra view of more of her breasts. Then, whenever she moved to reach for her wine and returned the glass to the coffee table, she gave him a glimpse of her areolas and nipples. When she finished her second glass of wine, she made herself even more comfortable by sliding herself further down and resting her neck against his hip and the back of her head against his erect cock.

12