Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if he was an exhibitionist and she was a voyeur, she could see him enough of him through the steamy glass. He was washing himself, something she'd love to do. As if he was an actor in a CFNM play, and she was a MILF of a cougar from the audience, a sexy sight to see, she stood to the side and by the sink while watching him soap up his magnificent body. Scrubbing and bubbling him while not missing a spot, she couldn't wait to slowly rub soap all over his naked body. Making sure he touched her here, there, and everywhere, she couldn't wait for him to slowly and methodically rub soap all over her naked body too. She was so very dirty and he needed to take his time in really scrubbing her everywhere to get her clean.

Stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him, she couldn't wait to give her son sex in the shower. Something her husband never wanted to do with her, she wondered if her son would be more adventurous to push her up against the wet, tile shower wall and fuck her. She wondered if he'd bend her over the sink and pound her warm, wet pussy from behind. With her husband not adventurous enough to have sex in public with her but plenty adventurous enough to have sex with hookers and strippers, she wondered if her son would have sex in public with her. She wondered as if they were outside having public sex, in a park or on a beach, if he'd flatten out a towel down on the bathroom floor and take her right there.

Ignoring all of the voices in her head whether pro or con, she took a big breath and summoned the outrageous courage to brazenly open the shower door and stepped inside. Bad enough she had sex with him under the pretense of him giving her a massage and she reciprocating by giving him a massage albeit a massage with a happy ending, feeling so very sexually excited before, now she felt so wicked. Now instead of feeling nervously guilty, she felt seductively sexy. Not even trying to make her incestuous, sexual advances accidental and with no way that she could make her incestuous, sexual advances accidental any longer, she stepped in the shower. As soon as she opened his shower door and stepped inside, she felt like the incestuous slut of a mother that she was. As soon as she gave in to her horniness and lustfulness, she felt like her mother.

"Mom," he said opening his eyes.

With her full C cup breasts, her areolas, and her erect, brown nipples, fully exposed, he stared at her as if he had never seen a naked woman before. Even though he saw a good part of her nearly naked body when he was massaging her, he stared at her as if this was the first time he saw her naked. Instead of rejecting her as she feared he would, he stared at her as if he really wanted her. He stared at her as if this was as much his sexual fantasy as it was her sexual fantasy. As if he wasn't her son but her boyfriend, he gave her a sexy look that she hadn't received in forever and she returned his sexy look as if she wasn't his mother but his lover.

As if watching a live version of Pinocchio but without all of the puppet strings and the telling of lies, and with his cock his sexual temperature gauge and with that growing longer instead of his nose, she stared at him while watching his penis hardened. As if he was a big slab of meat for sale at the supermarket, she viewed him as if he was a fine piece of filet mignon. From his toes to his nose while pausing to stare at his cock in between, she stared at him while looking at every inch of his naked body. She's always had that sexually arousing effect on men and she was glad that she still inspired that kind of sexual desire when she watched his cock stiffen. With no denying that he wasn't sexually attracted to her, the proof of his obvious sexual arousal was in his erection.

"Would you like me to lather your body?" She stared at his cock while waiting for him to answer.

"Yes, I'd like that very much Mom," he said handing her the bar of soap.

She looked at him as if he was a man picking her up in a bar.

"Only, don't call me Mom," she said looking in his brown eyes. "Call me Jennifer, Jen, or Jenny. As if we're doing something wrong, with the both of us standing here naked and with you calling me Mom makes me feel dirty," she said smiling at him while leaning into him to give him a kiss on the lips.

"How can something so good be so dirty?" He returned her smile.

"There isn't," she said, "especially when doing this for all the right reasons."

"And what are those reasons?" He stared at her with curiosity.

"To give you sexual pleasure and for you to give me sexual pleasure," she said instead of telling the real reason was to entice him to stay home and keep him safe from drinking and whoring.

"There's nothing wrong with getting down and dirty, Jen," he said returning her kiss while fully embracing their incestuous relationship.

"You're so dirty, so very dirty," she said soaping up his chest, his stomach, his cock, and his balls before reaching around him to soap his ass.

With his cock nearly poking her in her eye and in her mouth, she squatted to soap his feet and his legs. When she stood to hand the soap to her son, she kissed him and he returned her kiss. Kissing and kissing one another, his hands were all over his mother's naked body while he touched her, felt her, and soaped her.

Washing one another clean, they rinsed the soap off of their bodies before he took his mother in his arms and kissed her as if he was a newlywed on their Honeymoon. He pushed her up against the wet, tile wall and they kissed and kissed as if they were hormonal teenagers instead of blood related adults. Not wanting to miss taking advantage of him in this magical moment, she pushed down on his shoulders as her subtle hint that she wanted him to enter her first with his finger and tongue before penetrating her with his cock. She watched him lower himself to his knees before feeling his fingers rubbing her clit and fingering her hole while feeling his tongue licking her pussy.

Her son was eating her pussy. She couldn't believe her son was eating her pussy. Glad that she finally listened to her mother for once, she was glad that she was not only saving her son from himself but also was ecstatic that she was finally having orgasmic sex. Blood related or not, it's been a long time since she's had sex with anyone other than with herself. Feeling the warmth of an all too fast orgasm, with her hips angled forward, she fell back to the corner of the shower and away from the spray of water that hit her son's back as if they were having sex beneath a waterfall. As soon as she tightened her legs and let out a gasp of delight to let her son know that he made her cum, he stood to meet her lips and kissed her.

Kissing and kissing one another as if they were lovers instead of mother and son, when she received a gentle push on her shoulder, she reciprocated him giving her oral pleasure by lowering herself to her knees to give him oral pleasure. Taking his cock in her hand, she stroked him to a harder erection before taking him in her mouth. Something she refused to do before when she was giving him a massage and he asked her to suck him, she willingly sucked him now. Stroking him faster while sucking him deeper, by the look on his face, she was giving him the blowjob of his life. With the timing not right before, needing to take a smaller step in masturbating him first, she was ready to take a giant leap now in sucking his cock before fucking him. With his cock as hard as it was going to be, she needed him to ram his big, stiff prick in her warm, wet pussy.

The warm water pulsated on her back felt as if she was having a Jacuzzi water massage. She tightened her grip on his cock with her hand and with her lips before slowly and seductively cupping his balls. Now sucking him deeper while stroking him faster, she stopped before he got too sexually excited. Forsaking sucking him now to suck him later, she wanted, she needed, and she had to feel him inside of her. She always wanted to have sex in the shower and finally she was, albeit with her son instead of with her husband.

As soon as she stood, he turned her and pushed her up against the shower wall and kissed her while dry humping her. Making sure that he could fill her with all of his cock, bracing herself against the wall, she lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist while reaching down to position his cock by her pussy. She was so wet and if the water was a magic glue that bonded them together, he was tightly inside of her. A son's hairy, hard cock inside of a mother's warm, wet pussy, incestuous sex doesn't get any more erotic than this. She was so ready and as if he was filling all of her sexual needs while filling her pussy, she was doing her duty as a loving mother by distracting him with incestuous sex to keep him home safe and alive.

Humping her harder while humping her faster, he held her as tight as if he did at his father's funeral. Twelve years later, never did she expect that she'd be having sex with her 23-year-old son. She fucked her son as if she was saying fuck you to everyone. She fucked her son as if she was saying fuck you to Puritanical Society as a whole. As if saying fuck you all to her ex-girlfriends, to the Catholic Church, to the priests, to the nuns, to her parishioners, to the law against incest, to her psychiatrist, especially to Dr. Sigmund Freud, she embraced her son with glee that she was saving him.

To be continued...

12