Mom's an Anal Slut

Story Info
Mom and I do it where we might get caught. Do we?
4.5k words
4.51
190k
219
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,171 Followers

Mom was a stone cold fox even at 40, no doubt about it. A 5' 8" blonde haired, blue eyed bombshell. 36DD-26-36, long legs to go along with her long blonde hair, tan and fit. Back in the day she was cheerleader captain and homecoming queen, and, after high school, did some modeling. That's actually how she met Dad. He's 10 years her senior and, when they met, he was already divorced once. He owned a car dealership at the time. Mom was one of those car show models. Dad convinced her to start doing commercials with him for his dealership. One thing led to another, and here we are.

I was 18 and still in high school when Mom and I started bangin' each other a month or so before graduation. I was a two-way player on the state champion high school football, the star wide receiver on offense and safety on defense. At 6' and fit, I was pretty popular. I had already accepted a football scholarship to Ohio State and would be leaving in a couple of months. I guess the thought of her only son and baby leaving the house got her hormones going. Not to mention the fact that Dad now had three dealerships and had just opened a fourth. Dad was a millionaire several times over but he was a work-a-holic. He was gone all day. He'd be at that new dealership before it opened and stay until after it closed. The dumbass hadn't touched Mom in months.

On this particular day, it was early summer. I had graduated high school but was still finishing up with the baseball team. I was the starting pitcher and, when I wasn't pitching, played right field. We were getting ready for the state championship. Mom must have heard my car door slam when I got home because she was waiting for me at the door when I walked in. She was wearing one of Dad's old denim shirts and that's it. She knew I thought that was totally hot. I knew exactly what she was wearing underneath it. Nothing. Just the way I liked it. She had it unbuttoned down just far enough to give a hint of the cleavage those 36DD's created. When she wore that shirt it only meant one thing. Things were about to get hot.

She greeted me at the door with a hug and big, full tongue kiss. "Hi, Sweety, I thought you'd never get home." Her hand started to rub my crotch.

I stood there still in my baseball uniform. "Hi, Mom. Yeah, the coach worked us a little longer today." I reached down under the hem of the shirt and flicked her pussy. She gasped. "Jesus, Mom, you're soaked already."

She looked up into my eyes and cooed, "Well, I've been waiting."

I smiled back. "I can see." I had already formulated a plan. "Stay right there, don't move. Let me go change real quick."

She nodded. "Don't take too long," she said with a wink. I raced down the hallway to my bedroom.

When I came back I was still wearing my ball cap (hat head, ya know?) but had stripped down to a pair of boxer briefs. There was no hiding my hard on with these. Being stripped down to just my underwear showed off my six pack abs and broad shoulders. I could see Mom's knees go weak when she spotted me.

"Oh my, look at you." She licked her lips. Her eyes went straight to the huge bulge in my pants. She knew exactly what was waiting for her in there. 9" of thick, solid man meat that she couldn't get enough of.

As I drew closer I pulled my hands out from behind my back. One hand held a black sleep mask. The other had a pair of handcuffs swinging from my index finger. Mom had a thing for some light bondage.

She began to bounce on the balls of her feet, making those magnificent tits bounce with them, and clapped her hands in front of her face. "Oh yay!" she exclaimed. Her eyes twinkled.

She took the mask from me and placed it over her head. She anxiously held her arms out for the cuffs. I only locked one cuff on, onto her left wrist, letting the other cuff dangle. There wasn't anything unusual about this as sometimes the other cuff would be locked around a bed post, a table leg, a steering wheel, things of that nature.

I grabbed her hand and led her through the foyer, across the granite floor of the living room, through the dining room, finally stopping at the patio doors that led out to the backyard and the pool. She heard the clink of the other cuff being locked onto the patio door handle.

"Wait. Isn't this the patio door?" she asked.

"Yup."

"What did you have in mind?" There was hesitation in her voice.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"But what if the neighbors see?" The yard was surrounded by a privacy fence. But we were also surrounded by multi-million dollar two and three story homes.

"So what if they see? There's a video on several of the porn video websites of you with my cock in your mouth. They've gotten over 100,000 views."

"Well, that's true." She thought about it. "But these are our neighbors."

"C'mon, Mom, just admit it. The thought of somebody watching makes you a little wet."

Her face blushed. "Well, maybe a little."

"Besides, everybody's at work. You worry too much." I paused. "Do you want to do this? Or should I go find something else to do? Zack said something about getting online and playing some Call of Duty."

"No no! This is good!" I knew that would be her answer.

"Okay then. Speaking of my cock in your mouth, since you questioned me, drop to your knees." Usually when she was bound she liked to be passive, it turned her on when I took charge.

Without a word, she dropped to her knees. Our bodies filled the entrance with our bodies turned, our profiles in full view. She pulled my boxers down, releasing the beast from its confines. It would've slapped her in the forehead if she hadn't grabbed it. She could feel the veins pulsing as she stroked it. She tenderly kissed the head, then ran circles around the tip. This brought a low moan from me. She opened wide and took my cock into her mouth. For some reason, her hot mouth wrapped around my stiff cock always gave me a sense of comfort.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I moaned. Once I had caught my breath I said as I looked down at my shaft sliding in and out of her mouth, "Over 100,000 people have seen you with my cock in your mouth. But now, if anybody does happen to be watching, as soon as you get me good and hard, they're going to see you with my cock in your ass."

She released me from her mouth with a "pop". "Mmmmm, I love your cock in my ass," she said with her head tilted up at me. My cock went back into her mouth.

"What was that, Mother? I didn't hear you?"

She took me from her mouth again. I knew her eyes were twinkling underneath that mask. Looking up at me with lust on her face, she loudly said, "I love...your cock...in my ass." Once again, she impaled her face on my rod.

Her head bobbed, taking more and more of its length in. I could feel it going deeper and deeper into her throat. The woman knew how to give head, that's for damn sure.

I realized her hand was no longer holding the shaft of my tool. I looked down and could see her free hand, the one not cuffed to the door, had disappeared between her legs. Her fingers were rubbing her excited clit and sliding in and out of her drenched slit. She was burying her face into my ripped stomach, the full length of my rod vanishing into her face with each bob.

I had one of my hands on the back of her head, pulling her into me as I thrust my hips. I could feel my balls slap against her chin. My other hand squeezed a handful of tit through the denim material. This went on for several minutes.

I could feel her breathing becoming more labored. She was really working herself over down there. I could also sense a presence. I looked around but saw nothing. Then I spotted it out of the corner of my eye. It was Mr. Bellanger, the neighbor behind us.

Mr. Bellanger was about my dad's age, maybe a couple years older. He was a little shorter than Mom, balding, with what was left was quickly turning gray. He had developed a bit of a paunch over the years. He, too, was a millionaire, as were most of our neighbors. He had made his money running banks. He had even worked with Dad on a couple of deals. I had mowed his lawn as a kid. He had watched me grow up. He even came to some of my football games, sitting with my parents. He was watching us from his second story bedroom window, plain as day, his Hawaiian shirt making him stand out in the shadows. There he was, watching my mother suck my dick. I could see a phone in his hand, presumably recording us for later review. I knew exactly where his other hand was.

We were busted. What could I do about it now? I sure as hell wasn't going to tell Mom. I removed my hand from the back of her head and simply waved, a sly grin on my face. His hand, the one that had been below the window sill, came into view. He waved back.

Something clicked in my head, something that would completely freak my mom out. There would be no going back after this. I almost came in her mouth just thinking about it.

I looked back up at Mr. Bellanger in his window. I wagged my finger at him as if to say "Come here." I could see his heart stop even from where I was standing. His hand finally appeared and pointed back at himself, as if to say, "Who? Me?" Like there was anybody else around. I nodded my head yes. He quickly disappeared from the window.

A few moments later, the gate connecting our yard with Mr. Bellanger's swung open. We had installed the gate back when I was mowing his grass so I didn't have to lug the lawn mower around the block. He was still wearing his gaudy Hawaiian shirt, along with a pair of gym shorts covering a bulge and a pair of flip flops on his pudgy feet. Not exactly a look you would expect from a bank executive. He had a look of disbelief on his face. I held my finger to my lips as if to say "shhhhhhh." He nodded and began to make his way around the pool.

"Okay, Mom, stand up," I ordered. My cock left her mouth with another "pop". She jumped to her feet, turned, placed her other hand, the one that she had been fucking herself with, on the door jamb, and bent over at the waist. "No no, not yet, Mom." I slid in close, my tool sliding between her legs. I bent over, resting my chest on her back. "Look at you, all bent over. You can't wait to have my cock in your ass. Such an anal slut." I said this looking into Mr. Bellanger's stunned face. I reached my arms around her chest, and stood her up straight. I pulled her close. She was now looking straight at Mr. Bellanger, although with the sleep mask on, she didn't know it.

"It's true," she purred. "I am. I am an anal slut. I can't wait to have your cock in my ass."

"Not just yet, Mom. Soon."

I unbuttoned a couple more of the shirt buttons. I slid my hand inside the shirt and pinched and twisted an excited, gumdrop-sized nipple. A small yelp left her lips. My other hand slid south to her nether region, under the hem of the shirt, and picked up where her own hand had left off. She moaned.

She grabbed the hand that had two fingers stuck in her slit. "No, Mark, please don't," she said.

"What?" I asked. "You'll let me record you giving me a blow job and let me post it online. You'll suck me off where our neighbors might see my cock in your mouth. But me fingering your pussy where somebody might see is where you draw the line?"

"No, that's not it," she said. "I'm so close to cumming. I want to cum with your cock in my ass." She was so aroused she could barely speak.

"No, not yet," I whispered in her ear, but loud enough for Mr. Bellanger to hear. "Tell me the moment you're about to cum. Then I'll stick it in your ass."

"Yes. Yes. If that's what you want, honey," she whispered back. I removed her hand from mine and brought it behind her, placing it on my cock. She wrapped her hand around its veiny shaft and began to lightly stroke it.

I took my hand out from inside her shirt and grabbed the two pieces of material the open buttons had created. I paused. Then, with one, strong, quick motion, I ripped the shirt open and peeled it back halfway down her arms. Two buttons flew off the shirt, hitting Mr. Bellanger in the chest, making him jump. She stood before Mr. Bellanger, her perfect tits staring him in the face, her bald, puffy pussy begging for attention. His cock was already out of his pants. It glistened with precum as it slid in his hand. His jaw hit the concrete. I thought he would shoot his load right there.

One of my hands went back to molesting her fabulous tits and nipples while the other easily slid three fingers into her soaked pussy. "Jesus, Mom, you're soaked!" Juices ran down her thighs.

"You...make...me...so horny...oh my god..." she said breathlessly.

This went on for several minutes. Then I felt her knees start to tremble. Her pussy quivered around my fingers inside of it. She was close.

"Please, Mark, I'm begging you." She could barely breath.

"Please what, Mom? Beg for it. Say it."

"Oh my gawd, Mark, please. Fuck me. Fuck my ass with that big, fat cock. Please."

"What was that? I don't think I heard you."

"Please!" she exclaimed. "Please fuck my ass with your cock! Please! I need your cock in my ass!" It took every last ounce of breath for her to shout it. She must've forgotten where she was. If any neighbors were in their backyard they surely would have heard her.

"Good girl," I whispered in her ear. "Bend over."

She bent at the waist and braced herself on the door jambs for what she knew was about to come. I pressed the tip of my tool to her twitching rosebud. It was already wet from the juices that had slipped between her legs while she was sucking my cock. She gasped at the touch. I could feel her mentally commanding her asshole to open. Mr. Bellanger watched intently as I grabbed my rod by the shaft and forcefully slid the head past her sphincter.

"Ohhhhhh ma gawd," she moaned as the length slid in until she had taken the full 9". I grabbed her by the hips and slowly began to pump, allowing her muscles to relax enough to comfortably accommodate its length and thickness. I could feel her body start to quiver. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Please fuck my ass harder!" she begged.

I was more than happy to grant her request. I drew my hips back and thrust them forward with all the mite I could muster. My balls slapped against her pussy.

I could feel the lightning bolt that was racing up her legs and about to slam into her cunt. Her entire body began to tremble. The only thing that was keeping her from falling to her knees was the death grip she had on the door jambs and the cock that was impaling her ass.

Her back arched. Her head flew back. "Oh! My! Gawwwwwwddddd!" she screamed. I'm sure the neighbors heard it over their TVs. I expected paramedics to show up anytime because a neighbor had called 911 thinking she was dying.

Her body pushed back against my thrusts, driving my cock into her ass as far as possible. Her sphincter grew tight around my shaft. She cried out for more, begging me to fuck her ass harder and harder.

Her body tremors eventually began to calm down, as did her use of the Lord's name in vain. She was out of breath, panting for air. The insides of her thighs were shiny with her own cum running down her legs. Mr. Bellanger, who was also panting, had broken out into a noticeable sweat, feverishly stroking his tool.

I slowed my pace, allowing to let her catch her breath.

"Jesus, Mom, you're such a slut," I said with a wicked grin while staring at Mr. Bellanger. "I hope the neighbors didn't hear you screaming."

"I can't help it," she said, still gasping for air. "You cock makes me want to scream, I just can't help it." Mr. Bellanger's eyebrows raised and his mouth flew open.

"Now it's my turn," I said. "You may want to scream while I fuck you this time, but I'll bet you can't." I let that hang in the air as I grabbed her hips and slammed my stiff cock back into her. This brought a loud bark. "Tell me again how much you love cock, Mother."

"Yes! Yes! I love cock! I'm a cock slut! I love your cock! Fuck me in the ass! Don't you fucking stop! Fuck your mother in the ass harder!"

"Good girl," I said. I slapped her hard on the ass, hard enough to leave a hand print. She yelped again. I looked at Mr. Bellanger. He was really giving his cock a work out. "How 'bout it, Mr. Bellanger? Want to play with Mom's tits?"

Mr. Bellanger gasped. He stopped stroking himself. "Can I?!"

Mom froze. Her sphincter clamped down on my cock so hard I thought she was going to snap it off inside her. She stopped breathing. I thought she was going to have a stroke. "W-w-what?!"

"Sure," I said to Mr. Bellanger. "She loves having her nipples pinched when she's getting fucked in the ass. Isn't that right, Mom?"

"Wait!" She howled. "H-h-how long...OH!" She didn't get to finish her protest. Mr. Bellanger had two handfuls of her 36DD tits mashed in his hands before she could finish. His rigid cock was slapping against her cheek.

Mom quickly resigned herself to the situation she was in and accepted it. Her ass loosened up so that I could continue my assault on it. Mr. Bellanger molested her tits like a man checking melons in the supermarket. She turned her head and opened her mouth, taking Mr. Bellanger's rod in. His tool was considerably smaller than mine, so Mom had no problem taking him in balls deep right away.

"Oh! Holy shit!" Mr. Bellanger exclaimed. Her mouth felt like soft velvet around his cock. After a few thrusts down her throat, Mr. Bellanger said to Mom, "Goddamn you know how to suck cock! I thought my secretary was good. But goddamn!" His hands were on the back of her head, his hips thrusting into her face, shoving his rod into her throat with each thrust.

I could feel Mom's body starting to tense again. Another lightning bolt was coming. I reached around and began to flick at her enlarged, excited clit. She gave a muffled squeal. Her moaning and groaning became more pronounced. Her ass began to meet my thrusts, practically shoving my meat into her stomach.

"Mmmmmfffff! Mmmmmfffff! Uggghhhhhhh!" Her asshole quivered around my cock. Her exhausted body trembled. She couldn't move. Mr. Bellanger and I did all the work, shoving our tools into the holes they occupied. We could both feel her body going limp, the only thing keeping her off the ground were the cocks inside her.

Her body tremors finally came to a cease. Although her knees were weak, she could get back to the business at hand. That business being extracting the cum from our balls.

Mr. Bellanger looked at me. His face was flushed, his chest heaved. His thrusts into her face became more deliberate. "Son," he said, looking at me, struggling to bring in enough air to enable him to speak, "You have...no idea...how long I...I...oh fuck! I've dreamt of...shit! This." He closed his eyes. "For years...I've watched...uh! I've watched your motherrrr...mmmmm...lay in the sun...fuck! I've wanted to...ugh...fuck! I'm gonna...I'm going to...grrrrrrrrrfuck!"

He thrust his hips one last time, shoving his cock deep into her throat. But instead of pulling back for another pump, he forcefully held her head against him, keeping his cock buried in her throat while he dumped his thick, hot load down the back of her throat. She began to gag. Bubbles of cum escaped from around the cock that was choking her. Her airways were full of cock and cum, her body begged for air. She thought for a moment she might pass out.

Mr. Bellanger finally pulled his rod out of her throat but not out of her mouth. He continued to pump, dumping every last ounce of cum from his ball sack into her.

"That's it, you fucking teasing bitch. Take it. Take it all! Suck it clean, don't leave a drop." He held her head still as he continued to fuck her face.

As I continued to pound my mother's ass, Mr. Bellanger, feeling satisfied that she had sucked his balls dry, withdrew himself from her mouth and took two steps back.

"Holy shit!" he said. His head was spinning. Mom gasped for air.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,171 Followers
12