Moms & Lovers Ch. 05 Talia & Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, sis, your 'wash' is my command," Jeff responded sarcastically.

Dad retired to his upstairs office while mom went to change in her bedroom with the door closed. Jeff and Janie cleaned up the kitchen. Janie went into her bedroom to start grading papers. Jeff was left alone downstairs and smiled to himself. He thought he might change into some nice slacks from the shorts and t-shirt he was wearing. As he passed his mother on the stairs, she gave him a wink and said, "all set to go to the art show, honey?" Jeff nodded and said, "just have to change into something more befitting the 'lover of beauty and art' that I am." They both smiled at the innuendo.

Jeff checked the camera feed on his computer as he was changing cloths. Looked fine, just enough light and exposure to ensure a video to remember.

"See you in a couple hours," called out Talia as she and Jeff left through the front door. "Everything working as planned," she asked of Jeff? "Yup, it all looks good," was his reply. They got into Talia's car and backed out of the driveway. "Uh," started Talia, "where are we going for a couple hours?"

"I have just the place. I'd like to take a walk with my best girl and I think you should drive us over to the lake next to the golf club. Would that be okay with you?"

"Sound romantic, too bad we don't have a sandy beach where we could get our toes wet in the surf. Where have you been hiding this romantic side of you? You sure are a lot more interesting since I let you into my bed, young man."

"Mom, I have always been romantic. I used to talk to you about my love for you, but you were never in ear shot. I was afraid you'd think I was weird or a pervert for being so in love with my own mom. Now things are different and I am free to be romantic with the woman who has honored me with her love and her whole being."

"Wow, I didn't expect that, but I like it! Okay, the lake next to the golf club it is. We'd just better behave while we are in public, though. I didn't bring walking shoes. If you hadn't noticed, I am wearing heels and a dress. I do hope you noticed I am wearing the sundress you seem to like so much."

"I brought your tennis shoes. They're in the back with mine."

"Ever the thoughtful son," Talia blew him a kiss.

They drove in silence to the lake. It only took fifteen minutes or so. Each was lost in thought until Talia broke the silence with, "do you suppose they waited until we got out of the driveway?"

"Please be with me for the next two hours or so, mom. We can have a good time just the two of us and check the camcorder later. You know, maybe nothing will happen tonight or it may even happen somewhere we can't record it. Just be here with me, please?"

"Okay, sweetie, I'm just not sure how this whole thing will play out. You know I don't like surprises, especially when I am in court. Lawyers are like that, we don't ask questions we don't already have the answers to, ya' know. This is just another litigation and I have to think of it that way."

"Just pull into the parking space next to the park bench over there," Jeff suggested as they entered the lot next to the lake. It was almost empty. The sun was setting over the lake as the two exited Talia's car. "Wish I had brought my camera," sighed Talia as she put on her tennis shoes.

"I have my phone," stated Jeff. "Let me take a picture of you basking in the sunset. Here, stand facing me with your hands on your hips. You know, give me that defiant Talia look." Jeff snapped a couple pictures of his mom backdropped by the lake and the setting sun. "Wow, you'd better see these before I post them anywhere." Jeff brought his phone over to Talia where she could view what he saw.

Talia was silhouetted just so you could see through her sundress to discover she wasn't wearing a bra. The second shot where she turned toward the lake showed even more of her fabulous figure framed perfectly by the sunset. To Jeff's surprise, Talia said, "too bad I couldn't be nude for my lover." Talia kissed Jeff lightly on his mouth and giggled.

"Let's go for a walk or I might just do you right here, Jeffrey"

"You never call me Jeffrey, just what are you up to Mrs. Adams?" Jeff chided his mom.

If you had been out walking this summer evening, you may have come across a couple walking hand in hand. The girl, woman, her right hand clasped in his left, holding on to his upper arm with her left hand. Obviously they were lovers. They sauntered slowly while whispering to each other, smiling faces, her demure posture betrayed her devotion to her handsome escort. The young man's total attention was directed to the beauty holding his arm. Never was there such a love to behold.

Jeff and Talia spoke of many things as they strolled around the calm lake. The sun set further in the distance and twilight had fallen as they approached Talia's car. Jeff held the door for his mom, but not until she kissed him and thanked him for his kindness and understanding. "I don't know what I'd do without you, Jeff. I am certain I would be a wreck."

"Mom, you are stronger than any woman I know and we can get through this together. Mark my words, you will come out of this happier than you ever thought. Hey, it's still early and I thought I'd take you out for pie and coffee. You know, it would really be our first date, what do you think?"

"Wow, a romantic walk in the evening and sharing pie and coffee with my best boyfriend. A girl couldn't ask for more than that!" Talia kissed Jeff again and sat down in her car. "Get in cutie and mama will take you for a ride. Hmmm, guess I already did that a couple of times," Talia giggled.

A short ride to the 24 hour coffee house near the university campus and the two were seated in a quiet corner of the café. Having given the server their pie and coffee order, Talia asked, "do you suppose we are the only couple like us? I mean, the lady, Mary, I am meeting Wednesday night, do you suppose she is sleeping with her son? Is this commonplace or am I just being a prude?"

"Mom, please, there are a lot of guys that would give their eye teeth to sleep with their moms. Look at all the websites out there catering to that interest. It is not at all unusual for these feelings, just not many guys have the nerve to pursue their mothers. I am surprised you don't hear of more mothers and sons having a romantic relationship. Maybe it does occur a lot and we just don't hear about it because of the stigma attached to incest. We could probably explore answers to these questions, but we'd be run out of town by the holier than thou crowd." Jeff goes on, "we shouldn't tell the whole world about our love if that is what you're thinking, but the few that would recognize us in a couple photos or a video would probably envy the hell out of me. Mom, a guy couldn't do better than attracting a woman as beautiful and smart as you."

"Thanks, honey, I just have doubts and you are helping me through this." Talia reached across the table to touch Jeff on the cheek and smile at him. Just then the server brought their order. "Good pie, good coffee and great company, thanks for this, Jeff. Finish up, it's almost ten thirty and I want to get home to see if our video is worth watching.

"Mom, when we get home, just go to your bedroom and change into your nightgown. Put on your robe and tell dad, if he is still awake, you're going down the hall to talk to me about a job in your office. He won't be at all suspicious and we can fast forward through what we recorded, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan."

The ride home was a thrill. Jeff talked of the photos he took of Talia around the lake and how he threatened to send off a couple really revealing shots to one of the MILF websites. "You wouldn't do that to your old mom, would you?" Talia wasn't furious, but tickled that her son saw her as a MILF. "I don't think it would be good for my image to have my picture all over the internet. Besides, I am not about to have numerous rendezvous with other men. There's only one man I want right now and he is tickling my tit with his fingers. Stop that, Jeff, we're almost home and I don't want to be turned on when we get there. I might just have to jump your bones in the garage. Stop grinning at me, it is not going to happen ... tonight, anyway."

Talia parked her car in the garage next to her husband's SUV. As she and Jeff walked past the SUV, Talia wondered out loud, "I wonder if he poked her in the back seat or the front?" She turned her head to look at Jeff as if she were looking for an answer, "I wonder how long this has been going on? I do believe I will pose that question to the two of them at the inquisition." They entered the house through the door connecting the garage to the family room. The lights were off except the light over the stove. They didn't even have the consideration to leave on an outside light.

All seemed quiet in the house as the two ascended the stairs to the second floor. "Good night, Jeff, and thanks for a nice night. The pie was a nice touch. Be quiet, I don't want to wake your dad, it's after eleven and he has to work tomorrow."

Talia crept into her bedroom to find Bernard fast asleep on his side of the bed. She took her nightgown off the camera where it had been placed by Jeff earlier in the evening. Nothing had been touched and Talia switched off the camcorder just for good measure. She took her nightie into the bathroom with her to change. Second thoughts, Talia went out and rummaged through her night gown drawer and pulled out another nightie more to her mood and pulled her silk robe out of her closet. On her way into the bathroom to change, Talia said quietly, "honey, I'm going down the hall to talk with Jeff about working at the firm this summer, you okay?" Bernard was too sound asleep to respond. Smiling to herself, Talia went into her bathroom. After washing her face and brushing her teeth, Talia slipped out of her sundress and panties. She used her washcloth to freshen her nether regions after using the toilet. After donning her see through lavender peignoir with matching peekaboo panties, Talia put on her silk robe. "I'll be back shortly, Bern," still no acknowledgement from her husband. Okay, she thought.

Talia went down the hall past Janie's door. She peeked in to see Janie was similarly asleep. "You have no idea the storm headed your way, little girl," she whispered to herself.

Talia softly knocked on Jeff's door. Jeff opened his door to allow his mom in. Jeff's room was surprisingly clean and well kept. Talia noted that he must have changed his habits of late. She wondered if this was due to her influence or if he had finally matured, or maybe both. Her handsome son stood in front of her, bare chested but wearing pajama bottoms. His chest hair hadn't really come in yet, but he was still young, she knew. "I have something to show you, mom," was how he greeted her after a quick peck on the lips. He closed the door behind her and directed her to his desk chair in front of his computer. "I flipped the screen sideways so you don't have to lay on your side to see this. I did a little fast forwarding to get to this place. Here, put on the earphones and watch what we caught on video."

Jeff put the extra earpiece in his ear and started the replay of what they had recorded. "It started before we even pulled out of the driveway, mom, you called it. Listen, you can hear Janie come running down the hall to dad's office and he chases her into your bedroom. Look at the timeline on the computer. We hadn't been gone ten minutes."

The video showed Janie and Bernard locked in an embrace and kiss. Janie was yanking off Bernard's shirt while he was tugging at her jeans to get them down. She stepped back from him with her back to the camcorder and stripped off her jeans, panties and top. She wasn't wearing a bra. Talia inquired, "was your sister wearing a bra at dinner? Never mind, she sure isn't wearing one now." Bernard proceeded to drop his pants to reveal he was not wearing underwear either. Off came the shirt as he dove onto his daughter. They wrestled around for a few minutes. Janie seemed to be jerking her dad's dick while he was manipulating her with a couple of fingers deep in her hole. Very quickly, Bernard rolled onto Janie and jabbed his dick into his daughter. Now the sound revealed Janie's howl as Bernard violated her.

Jeff placed his hands on his mom's shoulders. She was sobbing. Jeff turned off the computer and knelt next to his mother. He held her as she cried. Her tears drenched his shoulder and ran down his chest. After a while, Jeff was able to kiss away his mother's tears and comfort her. He knew her emotions were raw and needed to heal. Whispering softly to her, "I am here for you and always will be. Let it all out. They can't hurt you while you're with me." Lightening the mood, "hey, that's a really nice night gown there, mind if I see you without the robe?"

Talia, wiped her tears with the back of her hand and laughed. She shed the robe to reveal her beauty and poise to the one man she could count on for support. "You sure know how to take care of you woman, don't you, sweetie! Sorry I'm not sexier for you tonight. How much longer does this video go on? Never mind, I'll watch it again in the morning."

"Why don't you stay in my room tonight, mom. I'll go and sleep in Gwen's room. I can tell dad that you were tossing all night and didn't want to wake him. My bed would be honored to have you and, perhaps in the morning, I could help you christen it," Jeff chortled and smiled.

Talia responded, "that is probably a good idea. It would keep me from suffocating your father in his sleep. Okay, if you don't mind, honey. Just close the door as I don't want you to see your mom cry herself to sleep tonight. If your dad asks, you tell him what you suggested. Go, I'll see you in the morning." Jeff headed down the hall to Gwen's bedroom as he heard the muffled crying coming from his room. He felt he should throttle his dad for the anguish he had caused tonight. That would be for later.

Wednesday morning arrived with dad not suspecting a thing after Jeff's story about Talia's bad night. Off to work after cold cereal, he and Janie left at the same time headed for different school jobs. Gwen called to say she would go directly to work from Beth's house and the house was quiet. "Are they all gone?" Talia's voice came from the top of the stairs. Jeff came around the corner to look up at Talia standing at the top of the stairs looking absolutely stunning in her lavender peignoir. "Are they gone," she repeated!

"They are all gone, you okay? Can I bring you some breakfast?"

"A coffee and a piece of dry toast would be great, honey."

Jeff knocked before entering his mom's room. She was sitting on the bed with her robe draped over the changing chair in the corner. She still looked magnificent even with raw red eyes from crying most of the night. Jeff set the tray with two coffees and dry toast in front of his mom. She picked up the coffee and took a sip. Looking at her concerned son, Talia said, "I think I am going to be all right. I just had my heart broken by two people I love and that is going to take a lot of time to heal. Sit next to me so I can lean on your shoulder." Jeff obediently sat and put his arm around his mother. Talia leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed catching herself in a cry.

"I am so grateful for you, Jeff, I don't think I could handle this alone." Talia buried her face in Jeff's chest and began to sob again. Jeff held Talia with both arms, comforting his hurt mom.

"I'm here, mom." They stayed that way for a while until Talia straightened up.

"The coffee's cold." They both laughed and hugged again. Jeff got up to let Talia finish her cold coffee and dry toast. "Hey, what do you have planned for today, I could use some help with the blackmail."

Talia dressed in tan shorts and a matching tee. As she looked in her mirror, she noticed how red her eyes were. "You gotta' get past this, Talia, better things are coming your way," she said to her herself. Heading downstairs to the kitchen, Talia looked in on Janie's bedroom to find the unmade bed and clothes on the floor. She thought she might tell Janie to take her mess with her when she was told to move out. Talia would have to find out who started the affair, Janie or her husband. Either way, they would both have to move out of Talia's house.

"You okay, mom," asked Jeff as Talia came into the kitchen? "I watched the entire video on the downstairs computer after you went to sleep last night. Do you want to hear about it or would you rather watch the whole thing yourself. By the way, why aren't you going to work?"

"I have to use up three weeks of vacation or lose it and I don't have any litigation until December." Talia answered Jeff, "do you suggest I watch my sonofabitch husband banging my slut daughter? Sorry, I just don't know how to feel about this now that their affair has been so blatantly brought to light. What do you think, honey, seeing as how I am now shtupping my own son? Maybe I am too self absorbed to point a finger at the two of them."

"Actually, mom, I am really happy in a selfish way that you suspected them of, as you put it, banging each other. That provided me with the chance to seduce you. I can't tell you how happy that has made me. Let's just put our heads together and come up with a plan that will make you happy."

"I'm going to get a hot cup of coffee and you can set up the video on the computer in the family room. I suppose I should give it the whole, shit, I don't know if I can watch the whole thing. How long does it last?"

"You'll see, it isn't that long and it really isn't that good," was Jeff's response.

Jeff set up the computer and set the video to start when Talia came in. "Just sit here mom. Based on the time stamp on the video, you can hear Janie yell 'are they gone' about ten minutes after we pulled out of the driveway. It didn't take long for the two of them to meet in your bedroom and you saw most of that last night. So, here you go."

Talia watched the screen and heard Janie yell down the hall and then meet Bernard in her bedroom. Again she watched as the two tore off the others' clothes, drop of the bed and engage in brief foreplay. Very quickly after Bernard penetrated Janie, he unloaded his semen into her and rolled off of Janie. "That's it? That's their torrid affair? For crying out loud, Jeff, they weren't engaged in anything for more than three minutes!" Talia went on, "I would make your dad last at least ten times that long. Shit, TMI, I know you didn't want to hear that."

"Mom, it's okay. Janie isn't getting off in that time either. Did you happen to notice that she is a little chunky and booby? Maybe that is the attraction. You, on the other hand, are athletic and passionate. And that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is why the alluring Talia is far more attractive than frumpy Janie," mimicked Jeff of his closing argument.

Talia's mouth open in total disbelief, turned to face Jeff and said, "don't speak so horribly about your sister. Although, I think I now know why she hasn't had a date in a long time. Someone should teach her the finer points of love making. She just might have a chance at a better partner than 'quick Bernie' here," said Talia with a laugh. "Oh my," she said wiping a laughter tear from her eye, "and no, I am not suggesting you be the one to teach her, but you probably could." Staring at Jeff, "down boy, you're mine for now and we have a lot of stuff to accomplish before tonight's meeting."

Talia went on, "I want to have a contract to present to Mary at the restaurant outlining our agreement to pose together. In it I need to cover what part each of us and our sons, or whoever I represent you to be, to be paid by the publisher or producer. That will take a call to the office to talk with our entertainment lawyer on how to structure this. I will call her right now while you fix me a couple waffles with bacon. Go!" Talia picked up the phone to call her attorney firm.