Mom's Anus

Story Info
An incest story.
1.3k words
169.4k
51
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biglobow
biglobow
34 Followers

Through the years, Mom and I have had many encounters. We are the type of family that never talks about feelings or anything that is unpleasant. It had been several years since I had seen her. I am in my 50's and she is 18 years older than me.

We began using alias names around each other when we were alone to distance ourselves from the incest that was about to occur.

Mom would say something like, "I am sure Janet would like to see you again" or "That Slut-Kim has been begging for it".

She met me at the door with a big hug and offered me something to drink.

The acting that goes along with this roll-playing has no bounds. This has been going on for a long time. We never talk about it outside of the Act. The characters give it some kind of disconnected reality. It only plays out, when there is no one else around. We never speak of it in first person. Its always in character. Although I have become familiar with what mom likes sexually and what gets her off to multiple orgasms. There is nothing that is off the table sexually. She has been my first of many taboos- incest is probably the most tame of them.

Today Mom was wearing a loose fitting sundress and heels. Her hair was braided in to a long pony tail. She is still a hippy and wears her hair long. We got through our pleasantries and I laid down on the couch to take a nap. Within a few minutes I was asleep.

I was then pleasantly awaken by my mom, sucking on my cock. Her hair was now down and all I could she was A full mane of black and silver hair bobbing on my dick. She had gotten on the couch and was straddling my legs, had unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. She pulled my cock through the pleat in my boxers and was giving me the most pleasant head that a son would ask for.

"Who is Sucking me?" She stopped, sat back, flung her hair back away from her face - she thought for a moment. "It's Rita, and she has been in lust without a man for too long."

Well Hello Rita, "I have been enjoying your mouth will you please continue"?

Mom's hair was hiding her naked breast. She was wearing Full Panel Lace Panties and CUM FUCK ME HEELS. We managed to get my pants and boxers off and Rita continued her assault on my cock. Holding the shaft firm and with firm suction taking the head and about 3 inches into her wet mouth.

Mom, knows how to suck a cock and she is somewhat of a cock whore. Knowing just when to start edging. Feeling the pre-cum welling up just a bit and she backs off, leaving my balls in agony. Giving it a few pumps with her hand, just before the explosion on cum in her mouth.

With a shutter I empty my cum into moms mouth and she licks and slurps until there is no trace sperm left. She nibbles on the head, milks with her hand and sucks until the final drops of semen are extracted from my now semi erect cock.

"Rita, that was amazing". "Your such a cum slut"!

Mom is trance like, when these encounters happens. She is someone else, not my mom when she is allowing me to penetrate her. She give direction, makes suggestions, takes control and is submissive all at the same time.

One of her first directives was, do whatever you want I will not stop you. As I was exploring my sexual boundaries with her, I would ask her first. "Can I lick your pussy"?

Mom's reply was "You can lick anything you want, my tits, my ear, my toes, my cunt and my ass if you want, yes you can lick my ass- you can even fuck it if you want, you don't need to ask just do what you want"

Like I said she was trance like, after those first encounters it became easier to push those boundaries. She was a fuck toy that never said no don't do that. When our visits were over it was back to normal- no talking about such things as usual.

Today would be a day of total pleasure. Rita, having drained my sperm was in the mood for some oral satisfaction too. She stood up and removed her panties. She straddled my face in the 69 position. My nose nestled between her butt cheeks and her hairy pussy firmly planted on my mouth. She began grinding her clit on my chin as I tongue fucked her vagina.

It was not always this easy, out first encounters were a bit awkward. I had never tasted a women's pussy before and the first taste was very salty. It made be gag a bit- I was embarrassed and mom assured me that it was ok if I did not like the taste. She showed me how she liked her clit rubbed. She was super sensitive on the left side, deep in the folds that protected her clit. It is about ½ inch long like a little penis. She has the largest clit of any women that I had ever been with. I licked her gently trying to get used to the taste. I was initially repulsed by it but being drawn into it all the same.

The first pussy licking experience is entrenched in my head, and every time I put my lips on a pussy MOM is the first thing that I think about and compare it too. No pussy has ever tasted as salty as my first remembrance.

Even today as Rita, began grinding on my face and tongue. Not as salty. Tasty. The folds of her pussy begin to puff up and even in her 70's she is very moist. The act now involves tonging her ass. Her movement & hip rotation the long licks of my tongue from her clit, her vagina, and to her butt. With my mouth firmly in between her ass cheeks and my tongue exploring her anus. Its that primal urge that surges my cock to twitch.

Tongue fucking Mom's Anus. This is the point in my life where I realized I was no longer in control. When you are willing to put your tongue inside another persons asshole. It was not because she wanted me too. I was because it was totally outside of my own control. She was laying under the covers on her tummy. I began kissing her shoulders and her spine. As I moved down her body closer to the small of her back, pulling back the sheets to reveal her wide butt. I began kissing her ass softly, then I began to tongue and lick her cheeks. The musty earthy aroma began to have an effect on me urging me on. First I began licking the cheeks on the crack. With each cheek being touched at the same time.

With subsequent passes my tongue was now splitting the crack deeper in the crevasse. Mom began lifting and rotation her hips giving deeper access. That first tonging of her anus. The first time the tip of my timid tongue touched her butt hole. I know that I was no longer in control. There was no boundary that I would not cross. Putting your tongue in someone anus - for their pleasure. Her moans told me why I was doing this. Her breath was heavy. Her moans of pleasure urged me on. Her anus gaped and my tongue licked and darted in and out. My Lips pressed around the hole as I forced my tongue into MOM anus.

I like when current adventures remind me of fist time experiences. The weekend with Rita, reminded me of the beginning. How it began. The effect that it has on my physical sexual needs.

biglobow
biglobow
34 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ummm..

Not sure if this is a follow-up to your last story but no background so couldn't get into it. *

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 7 years ago
Stopped story too abruptly

I would have liked the story to go on a bit more before ending the story. Seemed like it wasn't finished and still getting started.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Changing Rooms Mom's new bikini does it for son.in Incest/Taboo
Hot Summer Housework with Mom Sweaty housework leads to total intimacy between Mom and Son.in Incest/Taboo
Incestuous Photo Shoot Mother & Son commit incest for money.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories