Moms at the Beach Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls next door invite themselves to the party.
7.1k words
4.74
200.1k
221

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late afternoon when the boys announced they were hungry. As they said it I realized I was also. Annie and I hadn't eaten since breakfast; the boys hadn't eaten all day. Four naked bodies headed for the kitchen. Unfortunately, except for a few condiments and a half-empty box of Wheaties, the refrigerator and cabinets were empty. Ann, her hand on my son's shoulder, said, "Well, we've barely been outside for two days. I guess this is what you get."

The boys volunteered for a supermarket run. There was a grill under the cabin, so we decided on steaks, asparagus, and potatoes for dinner. Ann and I made a list of what else we needed and the boys headed out. We heard them talking to the twins and then their car pulled away. I put on a white tube top and cargo pants; Annie wore a loose fitting striped sleeveless sun dress. My hair was a mess. I pulled it into a pony tail. We went downstairs and opened the grill; it was rusted, useless.

"Damn," Annie said.

"Something wrong?" one of the twins said. She was wearing cut offs and a tee shirt that ended just beneath her breasts. The outline of her thick nipples was evident. I checked the tattoo. It was Lisa.

"Yeah," Annie replied. "We were going to grill, but this thing's only good for scrap."

"Feel free to use ours," Cindy said. "We cooked on it last night."

Before I could say, "No, we don't want to be a nuisance," Annie said, "Well that's mighty kind. Do you girls have any plans tonight?"

"No, just hangin'."

"Well, why don't you join us and the guys. I'll text them and let them know to pick up food for two more."

"No, we don't want to be any trouble," Lisa said.

"Oh no, no trouble at all. The four of us have barely gotten outside the last two days, just being lazy on vacation I suppose. It's time we were better neighbors," Annie responded.

I wanted to say, "Are you nuts? We don't have a cover story." What did the girls think we were? Mothers and sons? Sex-crazed cougars? If the former, how would we explain why we'd barely been outside the last two days? Before I could think of what to say Cindy replied, "Well thank you, we'd like that."

I looked at Lisa, hoping for a different response. She was staring at her sister, a slight displeasure reflected on her tanned face. Cindy noticed it also. She stepped to her sister and laid a comforting hand on her shoulder.

I took a deep breath and told myself that if the girls had a nefarious view of what was happening next door, they'd shown no sign of it. In fact, they'd been nothing but affable and sweet. There was no need to worry.

Annie and Cindy volunteered to clean the grill; Lisa and I went upstairs for supplies. By the time we returned Annie and Cindy were chattering away like old friends. Helped along by a bottle of pretty good wine, Lisa and I soon joined them. When the boys returned Annie introduced them as our sons. Good, I thought, at least I know not to play the cougar. I relaxed and the six of us enjoyed a long overdue meal. At its conclusion the boys volunteered to clean up while the ladies retired to the porch and glasses of wine.

The boys joined us just as darkness descended. Steven sat next to me and ran his hand up my leg. I initially froze, but a quick glance around – no one could see what he was doing – and the wine loosened me up. When he moved my hand to his erection I started thinking it was time to end the party. Mommy needed her baby boy's cock. I was trying to frame an excuse to get out of there – how about I had too much wine and needed to lie down – when I realized the conversation had turned to the twins' service for their parents. I couldn't beg leave in the middle of that topic.

Cindy was saying they'd performed a short memorial service on one of the offshore islands they had often visited with their parents, then took to the boat to release their parent's remains along a long swath of coastline. When Lisa mentioned that they had recorded the service for some family members, Annie asked if she could see it.

What the fuck I thought, Annie was hornier than any of us. If I was ready for some serious son-fucking, she certainly was. I turned to my boy, squeezed his cock, looking for support. Surprisingly, he echoed Annie's sentiments.

Well, it looked like home move night.

The living room was dominated by an eighty inch flat screen television. Two couches were pushed against the wall, large pillows were scattered on the floor. Steven and Andrew joined me on a couch. Annie and the twins set up the television and headed for the kitchen to refill their wine glasses. As soon as they left Steven pushed his tongue into my mouth and Andrew placed my hand on his erection. Part of me was in panic – what if the girls returned? – but mostly I was very turned on.

Andrew gave the word and Steven ended the kiss just as the ladies returned.

All lights were turned off, leaving the room pitch black, and the recording started. Annie comfortably cuddled with the girls on the floor. The boys took advantage: running their hands over my body, playing with my breasts, pushing their hands inside my pants.

The screen showed Cindy, wearing a tee shirt and shorts, standing ankle deep in a lagoon on a picture-post-card-lovely island. She talked about her parents, how much they'd done for her, what they'd meant to her, how much she missed and loved them. Lisa went next, recounting her memories.

Despite my throbbing cunt, I was drawn into their story. The girls were genuine; the respect and love in their eyes and in the subsequent shots of them scattering their parents' ashes affirmed how much they had honored and loved their mother and father.

The video ended. Annie said, "That was beautiful," and stroked Cindy's hair, kissing her cheek. She did the same to Lisa. Then, lightening the mood, she said to the boys, "Now, your Mom and I expect the same from you."

Andrew, his arm across my shoulder, his hand having just left my thigh, said, "Yes Mom."

The film had been moving, but I needed my pussy pounded. Now it was Andy who seemed determined to keep us there.

"Do you have any video of your parents? I'd love to see them."

Cindy replied, "We do, from years ago. We took some whenever we visited the beach. But we haven't edited it, some of its pretty raw."

Annie replied. "I'd love to see it too, if you don't mind?"

Lisa started to indicate she didn't think we'd be interested it, but Cindy, her voice confident, overruled her sister and pressed a few buttons on the controller. Two new people filled the screen.

The woman was wearing a one piece blue bathing suit that emphasized her bosom. Like the girls she was a brunette, although her hair was several shades lighter than the twins. While the twins had a cute, pixie-like quality, this woman was sexy and sultry, very sexy and sultry. Her breasts were large and her curves had curves. Like the twins she had dark skin, but her features were more pronounced: wide face, large dark eyes, thick lips. She waved at the camera and said, "Hi." She sounded South American.

The man, wearing blue and yellow slim trunks, was distinguished, silver haired and in excellent shape. He had clear blue eyes and a gravitas that projected onto the screen. He kissed his wife on the cheek, took her hand in his. They looked at each other, love and desire evident in their eyes.

"That's Mom and Dad," Lisa said.

"They're frickin' gorgeous," Annie said.

"Yeah, our guy friends would come over, hang around, flirt with her. She loved the attention and flirted right back. They'd talk about how sexy she was. They'd tell Lisa and I we were cute, which was just as good as sexy, but they didn't look at us the way they looked at her."

Annie's hands were resting on the girls' knees. "Well, your Mom was hot, but you two lack for nothing in the looks department. Whatta ya think boys?"

Our sons affirmed Annie's opinion. I reached between their legs to two very hard cocks. Home movies were great, but I needed to be fucked.

Cindy continued. "Dad was different. Our girl friends would hang around and flirt. He was always respectful, but never flirted back. He adored Mom, and us."

Annie piped in. "I would have flirted with him too. He's beautiful." She squeezed Cindy's hand.

"Thanks," Cindy said. She brought their joined hands to her mouth to kiss them.

The next several minutes were of the family hanging at the beach, laughing, having a wonderful time. Lisa and Cindy looked to be eleven, maybe twelve, years old.

With everyone's focus on the screen, the boys took advantage; each cupped a breast, sending electric shocks through my body. I suppressed the desire to moan like a bitch dog in heat and thought two could play this game. I placed my hands on their thighs, occasionally pressing my thumbs to their erections, keeping them just short of baying like hounds. Lisa and Cindy seemed like real nice people, but I needed to get back to the cabin.

My attention refocused on the screen when Lisa said, with some strain to her voice, "Cindy, I think we've shown them enough. We'll start to bore these nice people."

I looked to the floor. Lisa was sitting upright; Annie and Cindy were slumped against each other, their arms over each other's shoulder. Annie's leg lay across Cindy's.

I thought Lisa's comment was our opportunity to escape, but Annie, stubbornly, said, "No, its not boring at all. I'd like to see more."

Lisa gave her sister a look that said, "Stop this now," but Cindy pushed her body tighter to Annie and replied, "Of course, we'd love to, although it gets a bit more personal."

Still, it seemed like an out to me. I started, "Well, if....," but Annie was faster. She said, "No, I love watching you and your parents. Having just gone through a divorce, its great to see a family that hung together."

Cindy pressed some buttons. I recognized the locale; it was the lagoon where Lisa and Cindy held the memorial for their parents. There was a sailboat in the background; in the foreground were Lisa and Cindy, the water up to their waists. They were topless; their full round breasts made it clear this video was taken years after the one we'd just watched; the girls had become women. The boys' hands on my breasts froze.

The camera scanned to their parents. They were standing on the beach, naked. The boys and I leaned forward.

What I had seen earlier was confirmed; the mother was trim, sexy. She had an hour glass figure and an impressive pair of boobs that showed little sag. Like her daughters she had tumescent thick nipples and dense bushy pubic hair. The dad was, as in the earlier video, lean and well-muscled. It was his penis, however, that caught my eye. Even flaccid he was huge. If Cindy and Lisa's friends had known about that thing they'd never have stopped flirting.

Annie said what I was thinking. "God, your parents are stunning and your Dad, he was hung."

"Yes, he was," replied Cindy. There was no embarrassment or shame in her voice.

And then, ohmigod, one of twins walked up to her parents, kissed her mother – it was not a mother-daughter kiss – and reached for her father's penis, wrapping her fingers around a rapidly hardening cock.

The three of us on the couch were speechless. I looked to the floor. Annie was french kissing Cindy. Lisa stared at them, then turned to me.

"Well, I hope my crazy-ass sister is right and you're cool with this."

I and Andrew did nothing. Steven stood, said, "Very cool," and pulled her to her feet. They stared intently at each other and Steven kissed Lisa, long and hard and deep. She kissed him back, her tongue forcing it's way into his mouth.

The sudden burst of passion was spell-binding. Andrew and I just watched. Annie and Cindy did the same. It was Andy who finally broke the ice; he put his arm around my neck and pulled my face to his. I parted my lips and we were soon immersed in a kiss that rivaled what was going on between Steven and Lisa. Over the last three days I had learned to love the strength of Andrew's lips, the insistent probing of his tongue, his warm wet mouth.

The kiss continued and I felt movement on the couch. A hand grasped my pony tail, turning my head. I opened my eyes to Cindy's smiling face. She was naked.

She kissed my lips, leaving a trail of soft gentle caresses across the length of my mouth. Cindy then slipped her tongue inside. It felt nice; I hugged her. Even through the tube top I felt her hard nipples as my breasts enveloped hers. I compared the sensation to Annie's boobs. Cindy's nipples were more pronounced, her breasts smaller, softer, more supple.

Distracted by a groan I looked to the floor. Annie had joined Steven and Lisa. They were stroking his dick; his jeans were at his ankles. I reached behind me and wrapped my fingers around Andrew's tool. One of his hands settled between my legs, the other groped my full warm breasts. I sighed at the touch, a thrill coursing through me. His fingers worked my nipples into hard points; his fingers teased the lips of my swollen pussy. I turned my head to kiss him while taking hold of my breast and rubbing my nipple against Cindy's. Cindy did the same. We engaged in gentle swordplay, our clashing nipples sending shivers of delight through our bodies.

Finally, Cindy sighed, embraced me, pressed her body to mine. We began kissing. I ran my hands up and down her flanks, along her back, to her butt; her soft skin was delightful, inviting. Cindy ended our kiss, pulled my head to the side, and whispered in my ear, "You're so beautiful. We're going to have fun." My moist cunt lubricated further at the joys this beautiful young woman promised. I ran my tongue along the curves and crevices of her ear.

Across the room I saw Annie, in apparent imitation of Cindy and I, rubbing her firm dark nipples against Lisa's elongated brown ones. Steven was behind Annie, his erection pressed into her back, his face buried in her neck, his hand exploring the hairy grotto between her legs.

Andrew pushed two fingers into my snatch, twisting, twirling, massaging my g-spot. I let go of his penis and took his ball sac into my hand, enjoying its heft and weight, and massaged his testicles. Cindy ducked her head to suck my breasts, aggressively using her teeth, biting my inflamed nipples.

Then I noticed the television. The video was still playing. The family had relocated to the deck of the sailboat. On screen were the twins, licking their father's cock. He was enormous; I thought of Annie's purple dildo. His wife had straddled his head and was rubbing her pussy on his face while squeezing her mammoth tits, the look on her face one of holy joy.

I was insane with need. I held Cindy's head to my breast as she hungrily sucked on my nipples..

"Oh geez, that feels so good baby. Lick lick suck suck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, that feels so nice. Andy your cock's so hard, your cock's so soft. I love it, let me masturbate you. I love your fat dick. Oh it's so hard. I want it. Are you gonna spurt?"

Andrew was running his index finger up and down the groove of my labia, its soft moist lips parting before him. Then he found the opening to my vagina and slid a finger inside.

It was wonderful. I went on. "Oh my god! That feels so good. It's so good, so good."

Cindy spit out my breasts, looked into my emerald eyes, and kissed me. She moved her mouth to my ear. "You are one hot sexy horny incestuous bitch."

She was right. That's what I was. The lust building within me ran through my loins, circled around my clit, burst in internal fireworks of pleasure. I looked down, at Andy's fingers in my cunt, at Cindy's sex. Her labia, framed by the dark hair of her bushy cunt, gaped open. I lay my hand on her mons: she jumped, parted her legs, groaned. I teased her open labia, approached her clit, stroked back down to her vagina. When I pushed a finger inside, she gasped. I could smell the arousal wafting up between our bodies.

I returned to jerking Andrew's cock. His fingers left my cunt – replaced by Cindy's – and he grabbed my shoulders. He moved his hips in time with my hand, emitting a sharp grunt each time I fisted the cockhead. I knew that noise; he was about to come. I tightened my grip on his dick and felt his semen course by and spurt all over my back. I kept working his cock, coaxing from him every drop of his sperm.

Cindy, meanwhile, had turned her attention to my clit. Her thumb stroked the sensitive hard bud as she sawed two fingers in and out of my snatch and pressed her palm to my labia's wet lips. As Andy's cum slid down my back Cindy leaned forward, rammed her tongue into my mouth, taking possession of it. I came, bucking through an intense wonderful orgasm.

I leaned back and Andrew gently lowered me to the couch. I looked to the floor. Annie was on all fours. My son was fucking her from behind; her face was buried in Lisa's cunt. Lisa was on her back, eyes closed, mouth slightly parted. She was breathing heavily; the look on her face one of ecstatic pleasure. I understood; I knew all about Annie's talented mouth. Lisa pinched her nipples between her fingers. The muscles of her arms strained, she arched her back, and shouted, "I'm cumming, cumming, fucking cummmiiinnngggg." Her body vibrated to the pleasure exploding within her; Annie feasted on the cunt cream gushing from Lisa's pussy.

Annie lifted her head. Lisa's juice covered her face. She started pile driving herself into my son's cock. I glanced at the television screen. The twin's father was taking their mother doggie style while she feasted on one of the girl's cunts.

Annie started yelping. "Shit! Fuck me Steven! That's it! Work it in and out. Faster baby! I need cock. Cock is what I want, cock is what I need, big fat hard cock, your big fat hard cock. Cock, cock, cock. Fuck me faster, harder!"

Steven was up to the task and Annie moans grew louder, less coherent. Her full breasts swung under her body.

"Oh gawd! Your dick is so big in my cunt!"

Steven thrust into her. Annie, the months in the gym evident in her straining muscles, leveraged back into him. Annie's eyes closed, the core of her existence reduced to her cunt and the hard dick filling it. Her animal mutterings gave way to a primal scream and she bellowed, "I'm gonna cum." Her body convulsed and shook, rocking violently as an orgasm invaded and consumed her consciousness. Letting out a sharp, "AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH," she sank to the floor, whimpered, rolled onto her side, moaning, "That's it, that's fucking it." Spit dripped from the corner of her mouth. Her pussy lips quivered.

Through this carnal theater Andrew sat on the end of the couch. Cindy had moved to the floor in front of him, fiddling with his half erect penis. Now she reached for Steven's hard cock, shiny with Annie's pussy juice, and said, "Steven, sit next to your friend," pulling on his manhood to guide him. I slid to the other end of the couch to make room. Steven sat next to Andy. Cindy, kneeling before both lads, took hold of their tools.

"You're such beautiful boys. Cindy's gonna make you feel good. I know exactly what you need."

She began jerking them off, moving her hands up and down in a corkscrew manner, occasionally leaning forward to kiss the dick-heads. The boys slumped back. Cindy, her face shining with joy, continued, sometimes sucking one of the boy's testicles into her mouth while she jerked off the other. Beads of sweat rolled down their flanks. She cupped their balls, assessing their cum-filled weight, caressing the globes, running her fingertips along the wrinkled sacs, returning to stroking the thick shafts. Their cock veins were engorged with blood, the prick heads shiny and flushed a deep red. Each penis, I thought, was a sculptured piece of art.

Annie, now partially recovered, crawled behind Cindy and reached around to tweak her nipples between thumb and forefinger. Cindy bent forward. Her tongue darted out, circled one cockhead, then the other. She took hold of the shafts, pulled down, stretching the skin away from the cockheads, and, with the piss slits open, drilled her tongue-tip into each, eliciting deep-throated moans. She took the upper half of my son's cock in her mouth while jerking on Andrew's impressive member. He gasped, watching Cindy suck his best friend's dick. Saliva oozed from the corner of her mouth.

12