Mom's Away Father and Son Will Play Pt. 02

Story Info
Trevor's friend comes over.
6.9k words
4.67
82.8k
143

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

***Chapter 1***

There was only one other car in front of the Hudson's house. Brock was slightly disappointed to see it was his wife's red Audi in the driveway and not his son's black Honda by the curb.

Oh well, he thought, having some father son bonding was difficult during the week. It was difficult all the time really. His wife usually got home from work before he did, and his son got home from school the latest now that lacrosse season had started. His daughter Jacqueline was a wild card as well. She was in several clubs and organizations and came home from school practically at a different time every day. On one of the rare occasions Brock and Trevor had the house to themselves, they had been making out in Trevor's room when they heard Jacqueline open the front door.

Since they had their first sexy weekend together about a month earlier, Brock and Trevor had only been able to be intimate a total of four times. It had been almost two weeks since he had felt his son's tight hole around his pulsating cock. For Brock, this felt like an eternity.

He sighed as he locked the door to his car and walked towards the house. That first weekend had been amazing. After breeding his son twice on the couch, they climbed the stairs to take a shower. Being an 18 year old, Trevor was already boasting another 7 inch hard on.

Brock had stopped him halfway up the stairs. He wasn't ready to go again just yet, but he wouldn't let his son's erection go to waste. He turned Trevor around and gently pushed him down so his beautiful bare ass was sitting on the top step.

Brock got to his knees a few steps down and took his son in his mouth. He immediately brought his throat down around all 7 inches and could hear Trevor moaning with desire. As he brought his mouth back up the length of his son's shaft, he could taste the salty cum which was still there.

He sucked his own son's dick for for another ten minutes, deep throating every inch of it, smelling Trevor's sweaty cum dried pubes with every downward motion. His son began to rock his hips up and down at the same rhythm as his father.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm gonna cum!"

Brock didn't say anything but kept swallowing Trevor's dick. He could feel it harden even further and twitch against his tongue as his son let out a blast of hot cum in his mouth. He had tasted the splatter of cum that landed on his lip and chin earlier, as well as the drying remains when he first started sucking, but this time he got the full cumshot. The sweet cum erupted from Trevor's cock onto his tongue and filled his entire mouth. Brock was shocked that after cumming twice in less than an hour, he had still been able to produce so much, but he wasn't complaining.

"Oh fuck that was fucking hot." Trevor cried while Brock continued to lap up every last drop of his son's cum. "Thank you," he laughed, pulling Brock's face away from his cock and in for a kiss.

And that was how the rest of the weekend went. They fucked, they sucked, they jerked. But they also laughed. They kissed softly and smiled often. And when they slept, it was in each other's arms.

"Hi hon." His wife said when we walked into the kitchen. Karen was stirring a large pot on the stove. He truly loved his wife, but he knew that the best, raunchiest sex with her was no better than an after school quickie with his son.

"Where's Jacqueline?" He asked her after pecking her on the cheek. "Trevor still at practice?"

"I think Jacqueline was at the mall with Julia, but she's on her way home now, and Trevor said he wasn't going to be home for dinner because he's getting pizza with Becky."

Brock felt a pang of jealousy, not because his son was with his girlfriend. A man had needs, and in Brock's opinion, another man could fulfill them 99% of the time. But sometimes the soft company of a woman was what could quench your thirst. Besides, he and his son were having fun. Trevor would be going off to college, and eventually find a wife and settle down. Maybe he'd also have a hot son to fuck.

No, what made Brock jealous was that he was shooting cum into that blonde bimbo instead of his dad's willing mouth.

"What is that? Soup?" he said, nodding at the pot, "that's a lot if it's just going to be the three of us. It looks like a lot if it was going to be all four of us."

"Beef stew. It's for you and Trevor for the next few days. I'm also making casserole that you can just reheat"

"Why? What's going on for the next few days?"

"I thought I texted you earlier. Erik had a death in the family so he needs me to go to go to the investors summit in Chicago. I have to leave Wednesday, but I'll be so busy tomorrow, so I'm making some stuff for you guys tonight."

"I was in meetings all day," Brock said, looking at his phone for the first time since lunch. He saw the message his wife had mentioned. It said she would be gone from Wednesday to the following Thursday. "That's really short notice for eight days."

"Believe me, I know. I could have gone Sunday night, but they want me to help set up Thursday and Friday, so I'm stuck there all weekend. Also Jacqueline has her French trip Thursday, so you'll have to take her to the airport. She's leaving out of JFK, not Newark."

Normally the thought of driving across the George Washington Bridge into New York, probably around rush hour would have mortified Brock, but this was actually the best news he had heard in a long time. He had completely forgotten that Jacqueline would be in Quebec for spring break. Trevor wouldn't have school, Brock could "come down with the flu" and work from home, and the women would be a plane ride away.

He had sat down at the kitchen table, feeling his slacks grow tighter and tighter. From Thursday to Thursday, he would be alone with his boy. He would even allow Trevor to stay home from school on Thursday and Friday, so they could be together.

Later that night, he lie next to Karen. Since that weekend with Trevor, Brock was insatiably horny, and had had to practically beg his wife for sex. Now, his wife had seemed to be in the mood, but Brock gently took her hand out from the waistband of his pajama bottoms. No, he thought, he would be saving this load for Trevor.

***Chapter 2***

The most beautiful sight he had seen in weeks greeted Brock when he woke up Thursday morning. Jacqueline had slept over a friend's house the night before. He still had to go pick her up and take her to the airport, but it meant that his sultry stay-cation with his son started a night earlier.

Now as the 6am light burst through the slats in the blinds, he could see his son sleeping next to him. He was on his side, facing away from Brock. His muscular back rising and falling with each breath. The top of his round butt was visible, uncovered by the comforter. It was covered in a layer of black hair, thicker around the crack. He texted his boss that he wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be coming in. He told him he was too sick to even work from home. Then he called Trevor's school. Apparently they had just gotten in for the morning as he did not have to leave a message. He reminded them that Jacqueline had an excused absence for her French class, and that Trevor had a mild fever and would be staying home for the day, and probably tomorrow as well.

Hi lie back down and stroked his son's soft back. It was rippling with muscles, but also looked so soft and vulnerable in his sleep. Trevor stirred a little at the touch of his father's hand and turned over to face him.

"Morning Dad." Trevor said, squinting in the morning light.

"Morning Son," Brock replied. He pulled Trevor closer and kissed him deeply. "Go back to sleep, we have about an hour before we have to get ready to drive Jacqueline."

His son complied almost immediately, and Brock drifted off as well, cuddling his boy. After about an hour, he woke Trevor up. He groggily followed his father into the bathroom. They brushed their teeth, Trevor slowly becoming more awake. Brock turned to put on the water for their shower. Again, he wished he could spend the day basking in the lucious smell of mansex. Trevor seemed to have been reading his father's mind.

"Hey Dad, this is gonna sound weird, but can we not take a shower? At least not every day this week?"

Brock's dick was slowly inflating. He knew exactly what his son was thinking, but it always got him off when he said something dirty and piggy out loud. "Why?" He asked, feigning ignorance.

"Eh, nevermind." He said, turning towards the shower.

"No," Brock said, grabbing his arm gently. "What's up?"

"It's just, I kinda like the way you smell, especially after we fool around. It smells so...so..manly. It reminds me of the locker room after a really intense practice."

"Ok son, I like that. Just a father and son, smelling like men." Brock smiled.

"And no deodorant either."

"Whatever you say, Son." He said, now fully erect.

"Well, now that we have an extra twenty minutes, I think I know something else we can do."

And so they went back into the bedroom and began the first morning of their week long fuck fest. As Brock scooped up a thick blob of cum off his chest that Trevor had dropped while riding him and put it into his mouth he thought, this really is the breakfast of champions.

***Chapter 3***

Trevor was hard nearly 24/7. Brock had thought it would have been difficult to keep up with the 18 year old, but every time he glanced at him with his brilliant blue eyes, or his impish grin, the 43 year old was immediately ready to go. Whenever his boy called him Daddy, or talked about how hot it was to feel his own father's dick inside him, he was instantly erect. After 3 days (and only one shower), the two of them had fucked so many times, they had completely lost count. They even made it a game for Brock to cum in his son in every room in the house, excluding Jacqueline's room.

It was late Saturday afternoon and they were watching Family Guy, Trevor's head on his father's chest, Brock's arms around his son's shoulders, when Brock could feel a familiar hard object press against his thigh.

"What's this?" Brock asked, comically raising his eyebrows as high as they would go, in mock surprise.

Trevor opened his mouth to say something when they heard a phone ring. They both sat up and saw it was Trevor's phone which was chiming.

"Fuck, it's probably Becky asking why I've fallen off the face of the earth." He reluctantly got out of bed and picked up the phone off the dresser. "That's weird, it's Justin. We usually only text."

"Well pick up then. It might be important."

"Ok." Trevor said, picking up his phone. "Hey man, what's up?...Yeah, I've been feeling like shit...Probably the flu...Yeah, my dad's got it too...Oh...Yeah...Fuuuuuck, I totally forgot about that bro...yeah I know right?...Well can I hit you up when I'm feeling better? Probably around Thursday." Trevor winked at his father as he said this last part. "Oh...fuck man...um well, I dunno, can we just wing it?...I guess...Yeah bro, I'm sorry, it totally slipped my mind...Ok yeah man, I'll let you know...Ok, later bro...Have a good trip." Trevor pressed end.

"What was that about?"

"Eh well, I kinda screwed over Justin."

"How so?"

"We have this presentation to give next Monday. Like how does a teacher give a presentation the day after Spring Break? Anyway, Justin and I are partners, and we were supposed to work on it this weekend, but you know, 'I'm sick'." he made air quotes as he said this. "And Justin and his family are going up to their house in the Poconos tomorrow and not coming back until next Sunday night, so we will have to just wing it then."

"Um, no you won't son. We can take a break from fucking for a couple of hours, and you need to focus on school. I already feel guilty enough for pulling you out on Thurs and Fri."

"No you don't Daddy." Trevor said, slipping back into bed. His son's sultry voice did make him forget his guilt momentarily. He wanted nothing more than to pump another load into his son's tight hole. But he stood his ground.

"Trevor, no. Call Justin back and tell him you think you feel better enough for him to come over and work on the project." he leaned over and nipped at his son's earlobe then whispered, "Maybe after, I'll let you fuck your Daddy this time."

Trevor sat bolt upright. He practically ran back over to the dresser.

"Hey Justin, I was thinking, I'm feeling much better today and we gotta get this shit done. Do you wanna just come over and work on it? My dad said he'll order pizza." Trevor gave his father another wink. Brock just rolled his eyes, but nodded. "Ok cool...yeah whenever...umm yeah that works...see you in a few bro."

"I guess we gotta get dressed," Trevor said, as if he had become so used to being naked that the thought of clothing disgusted him. "Justin said he'll be here in like 10 mins."

They hastily dressed in basketball shorts, with Brock putting on a plain white tee, and Trevor slipping over a ratty gym shirt with the sleeves cut off. The 5pm bedhead his son was sporting supported the sick in bed scenario, but other than that Trevor looked healthy as a horse. In fact, the thought of finally topping his dad, something he had been hinting at since the second his mother had left, fully energized him.

Brock was in the kitchen when he heard Trevor answer the door and let Justin in. Brock could see down the hall into the foyer where his son's 6'6" tall best friend was standing. Justin was his son's perfect match mentally, but physically they were as different as apples and oranges. Justin stood 9" taller than Trevor, and where Trevor had beefy, rippling muscles, Justin was leaner. He played basketball and it showed. Not huge, but well defined arms, strong calves, great glutes. He had dirty blonde hair that he kept short, and hazel eyes that were so light, they almost looked like gold depending on what he was wearing.

"Damn bro, you smell ripe." Justin said, scrunching his nose.

"Oh yeah? Well check this out." Trevor, ever the mature 18 year old, lifted up his right arm and shoved his hairy sweaty armpit into his friend's face. Justin pushed Trevor away from him and made a face of disgust. However, Brock thought it seemed like Justin had hesitated slightly, and noticed his chest expand as if he was taking in a deep breath of fresh roses before the push.

Trevor was laughing and gave his friend a playful punch on the shoulder.

"You seem like you're feeling much better." Justin said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah we took some Tamiflu and feel a lot better." explained Brock, walking into the foyer.

"Oh, hi Brock." Justin said and held out his hand to shake his friend's father's hand. All of Trevor and Jacqueline's friends called him Brock, and his wife Karen. "How "bout them Yankees?" he teased

"Hey, I don't want to talk about it." Brock took Justin's outstretched hand. "But at least they look better than your team does."

They exchanged a few more pleasantries when Brock excused himself and told them to get to work. He wanted this finished quickly himself. He was excited for what lay in store afterwards.

The boys sat on the sofa in the formal living room, as Brock headed into the family room. He brought his laptop with him and plopped down onto the same couch that he had taken his son's anal virginity on. The two teenagers were giggling like school girls, no doubt bragging about whos girlfriend had the biggest tits.

Brock put in his headphones and started playing music on his laptop while responding to a few work emails. The music completely drowned out the two boys working on their project. It even took Trevor three times to get Brock's attention from the doorway between the two rooms.

Brock paused the music, but kept the headphones in. "What's up?"

"Can I order that pizza?" Trevor asked.

"Yeah, there's a few twenties on my dresser. Get pepperoni."

His son ran upstairs to get the money, then came back down and discussed the order with his friend. Brock returned to his e-mails, and was so engrossed, that he didn't even remember to turn on the music again.

Twenty minutes later, after sending a strongly worded email to one of his suppliers, Brock took a deep breath and stretched. He realized he was sitting in silence. The only sound was his son and Justin in the next room.

"You sure he can't hear us?"

"Yeah man, you saw, I had to call him like three times to get his attention."

They were telling each other a secret. Brock figured it would be rude to listen in. He had reopened his music library and was about to press play when he hesitated. Trevor had told Brock that he and Justin sometimes jerked each other off. He knew his son had wanted to do more with his best friend. Maybe they were discussing that. He had to listen. The thought of two boys talking about man sex would be too hot to miss.

"Ok, well you gotta promise not to tell anyone. Or think I'm a weirdo.."

"Justin, too late, I know you're a weirdo."

"Fuck you," Justin said, smiling and playfully punching Trevor's shoulder.

"Just tell me, what happened?"

"Ok, so the other night, I woke up in the middle of the night for some reason and had to take a piss. So I take my piss, and as I'm heading back to my room, I hear this creaking noise in my parents' bedroom. The door was open a crack, so I looked in."

"Why? If I heard creaking in my mom and dad's room, I would just guess they were fucking, and not want to see it." Trevor laughed. Brock knew this was only half true.

"That's the thing. My mom wasn't home. She went to the Poconos house earlier with Mackenzie."

"Oh. Shit. So what was going on?"

"Well my dad was fucking someone. Another dude!"

From the next room, Brock immediately began to get hard. He knew Justin's dad, Mike, pretty well. He had the same time of tall, lean, basketball player build his son had, only his chest was covered in a healthy amount of ginger colored fur. On one occasion, in the locker room at the country club, he had seen Mike's dick, perfectly framed in bright orange pubes. It was long and pink, and even flaccid was at least 6 inches.

"Hmmm" thought Brock, "I might have to invite Mike to the guys poker game next time."

"Holy shit." his son spat out in disbelief. If Trevor was anything like his father, he was imagining pressing up against all that glorious red chest hair. "So what did you do? Who was the other guy?"

"Well, I was like completely shocked. I like just stood there for a few minutes. But I was like, nah, I must just be imagining it. I thought it was probably just my mom. She must've come back for something, for some reason. But like, I had to check, so I got closer to the door."

"And?" Trevor asked, at the edge of his seat. Brock realized he was holding his breath in anticipation from the next room.

"It was my uncle Patrick! My dad's brother!"

"Woah. Are you sure?"

"Yeah man, I saw the tattoo on his back. It was definitely him."

"So, were you like freaked out?"

"I mean, I was at first. But I just stood there watching my dad pound my uncle, and here's the weird thing, and you gotta promise not to judge me bro, but I kinda got hard."

"You sick fuck." Trevor said laughing. Brock was rock hard. He didn't know Mike's brother Patrick, but he imagined another hairy ginger getting fucked mercilessly by his own blood.

"Dude, fuck you." Justin threw a decorative pillow at his friend.

"I'm kidding. So, is that it? Did anything else happen?"

"Ok, so I'm standing there, and I'm getting really hard. And they are just fucking going at it. My uncle is bent over onto the bed, laying flat on his stomach, and my dad is just railing him from behind. He's like pulling my uncle's hair and shit, and like tweaking on his nipples and stuff. So it's weirdly hot. So I pull my dick out and start jerking. And I'm being really quiet, but then I notice my dad turn his head and look straight at me. First he looks at my dick in my hand, then he looks me right in the eye!"

12