Mom's Away Father and Son Will Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, taste it."

Trevor's face changed from that of concentration to an impish grin. He stuck his finger in his mouth and licked the sweet and salty liquid his father had produced. The same cock that had created him had created this same sticky tasty goodness. The look of pure ecstasy was too much for Brock. He grabbed his son under his arms and pulled him up to his face and kissed him hard. He shoved his tongue into his own sons mouth and tasted the sweet saliva.

At first Trevor pulled back from the shock, but Brock held him tighter, pushing his tongue even deeper. Trevor responded by pushing back with his tongue. It was soft, and as their tongues intertwined, the violent thrusting turned instead to soft gentle rubbing. Brock had one hand on the back of Trevor's head, caressing his hair, and the other teasing his nipple with his index finger. Trevor had one arm around Brock's neck, and the other hand on his cock.

After what seemed like both an eternity and a mere second, they pulled away from each other.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too son."

They embraced and kissed again. With the hand that he had been using to play with Trevor's nipple, he grabbed the bottle of poppers again and took not two, but four hits from the brown bottle. He held his breath while Trevor did the same. This time when they kissed, there was no more being gentle. They pushed into each other, mouths opening and closing, nipping and licking. Trevor swung his leg over and was straddling his father. Their cocks were pressing against one another. There was an huge amount of pre-cum sprouting from both of their cocks, mixing together.

Trevor's mouth slowly made it's way down the side of Brock's neck, detouring at his right ear which he nipped the lobe of. He had reached the clavicle and was kissing and licking, enjoying the taste and texture of his father's chest hair. He lowered down further to the right nipple. He gave it a little kiss, then the left nipple. He started flicking it with his tongue.

"A little different from Becky's nipple, huh?"

Still with his tongue out flicking the tender areola he said "Iss is muuh behtah. I ould ather ick a hai-ie est an a mooth un."

The sight of Trevor's tongue sticking out and playing with his nipples excited Brock. He didn't know why he did it, but as the tip of Trevor's tongue was gliding along his right nipple, Brock spit into Trevor's mouth.

He was shocked. He immediately closed his mouth and raised his head up. He had a look of utter confusion on his face.

"I'm sorry Son, I don't know why I did that. It won't happen again."

"No, it was fucking hot. Do it again Daddy, spit in your son's mouth."

He lowered himself off his father until his knees were on the ground and stuck out his tongue. This whole thing was sick, and he was loving every second of it. However before obliging, he put the popper jar in his son's hand. Immediately Trevor shook the bottle and removed the cap, and took a deep puff in each nostril.

"One more Son." Trevor did another hit in each nostril. "Another." Trevor did another. "One more Son, get nice and poppered up for Daddy."

His son eagerly complied. After taking the fourth hit in each nostril he stuck out his tongue and Brock spit in his accepting mouth. Trevor took a big gulp of his own father's spit.

"Now I want to taste some other things Daddy," he said as he pushed Brock back against the couch. He was still kneeling on the floor between Brock's legs. He grasped his father's cock in one hand and timidly put the tip in his mouth. Trevor's tongue looped around back and forth around the head, pausing the massage the hole and taste his father's cock juice.

Wow, thought Brock. He was witnessing his son's first blow job. He knew Trevor was in unknown waters, but he took to it like a pro. His boy's tongue felt like heaven on his dick.

Slowly he brought his mouth down lower on the shaft. He gagged a little but still centimeter by centimeter was pulling more and more of his dad's dick into his mouth. With his other hand he was softly jerking the cock up and down.

He got about halfway down and could not go any further. Not bad for a first timer. After some practice he would be swallowing dicks all the way down to the balls.

His up and down motion with his hand and mouth was increasing in speed. Brock took another hit of the poppers. Trevor held out his other hand so he could have a turn. Without even being told, he took three hits of the poppers with the dick still in his mouth. The up and down motion of his mouth and hand intensified and sped up. To Brock's amazement and pleasure, now that he was all poppered up, Trevor was going lower and lower. He was was getting to the point where his nose was touching Brock's pubes. With about half of his father's dick in his mouth, he took another popper hit. This time he took all 8 inches in his throat.

It was amazing. Looking down and not seeing his dick, but instead the back of his son's head as he bobbed up and down, face becoming fully buried in his father's bush.

After several minutes of the best blow job he'd received in years, he gently pushed Trevor off of his dick.

"You liked that huh?"

"So much Daddy."

Brock picked his legs off the floor and lay on his back. He didn't even have to say anything as Trevor knew what his father wanted. He lay on top of Brock in a 69 position. He began going to work on his father's cock as he had before.

Brock took a brief second to look at what was in front of him. He could see his son's balls which were even larger than his, and covered in a layer of peach fuzz. There was hair from the base of the balls to the asshole, which was pink and still virgin. He hadn't asked Trevor if he ever played with dildos, but by taught look of the hole, it seemed nothing had ever been inside.

After admiring the beautiful nether region which his own seed had created, he pulled the juicy cock into his mouth. The taste of pre-cum filled his mouth and he savored every second of it. He started out slow, but began to move his head up and down more rapidly. On Trevor's end, he was still taking the entire length of the shaft in his mouth. Brock grabbed Trevor's ass with both hands. It was such a full butt, like his father's. Brock pulled down on the ass, pushing the cock deeper, while at the same time bucking his hips up and down into his son's throat. How many men are lucky enough to say they've face fucked her son?

"Daddy?" Trevor said, taking a break from his oral task. "Do you like rimming? Becky would never do it."

He didn't even respond. Instead he pulled Trevor's cock from his mouth and began licking his balls. His son hadn't had a chance to shower so he could taste the ripe flavor of by sweat. He moved his tongue back and forth along his taint. Finally his tongue arrived at his boy's asshole.

Trevor let out a moan of pleasure. His father teased him, licking just around the hole. The moaning intensified. Trevor wasn't even sucking his cock anymore, just enjoying the sensation he had never had before. Brock slowly inserted his tongue into his son's hole. He began sticking it in and out, deeper and deeper. Trevor was practically screaming in pleasure. Brock reached for the poppers and handed them to Trevor. He then pulled on Trevor's arms, motioning for him to sit up. He did and Brock's tongue went deeper and deeper into the anus. He could her Trevor huffing on the poppers as his did it.

"Fuck that feels so good. You're such a great Daddy."

He was tongue fucking Trevor as fast and deep as he could go. After a while of this he pushed up on his son's butt so that he would get off of him. He couldn't stand it any longer. He had to fuck his son. Trevor got off and sat down next to his father. Brock stood up off the couch then gently leaned Trevor back down onto his back. He lay on top of his son, cocks rubbing against each other again. He went in for another deep kiss. He could taste his own dick and pre-cum in Trevor's mouth. With one hand he reached down to Trevor's now spit lubed hole.

"Tell me at any point if you wanna stop or if it's hurting."

"Don't worry Daddy, I won't stop you. I NEED you to fuck me."

Brock played with the hole with his index finger. He slowly inserted it into his son's ass. He had never felt anything so tight before. After a few seconds of lightly finger fucking him, he put in another finger, then another.

"That feel good son?"

"Kinda, it's kinda weird and painful, but also feels good."

Now that his son had taken three fingers, Brock knew it was time for the real deal. He took another hit of poppers as did Trevor. He moved his dick down to the asshole and pushed up against it. Trevor took another hit.

"Keep hitting it." Brock said. "Again. Again. Again." He started pushing his head into Trevor's ass. His son was grimacing in pain, but he didn't show signs of wanting to stop. Finally, the tip of his penis slid past the tight sphincter. Trevor gasped, but rocked his hips forward slightly. Brock slowly pulled out slightly, then back in deeper. He had never felt an ass so tight before. He was moving deeper and deeper until his furry balls were up against his sons hairy ass cheeks.

"You like that son?"

"Yes Daddy. I can't believe I have my own Dad's cock in my ass." He was grimacing in pain, but there was a gleam of pure lust in his eyes.

Brock pulled out slightly then drove his cock in harder this time.

"Fuuuuuckkk Dadddddy."

Brock took a hit of the poppers and pounded again. He gave the bottle to Trevor who greedily inhaled. Brock was ramping up speed, in and out of his son's beautiful ass.

"Open your mouth son." When he did, Brock spit into his son's mouth who happily swallowed it down. Brock was fucking faster now, kissing his son's ankles which were resting on his shoulders.

"Oh Daddy, I love you." Brock leaned over pushing his son's legs back against Trevor's chest.

"I love you too son. You're such a good boy." Brock was panting now as he fully plunged his dick as deep as he could. "This will be our little secret from Mom. We can do this every time she's away."

"Fuck yeah Daddy. I want you to pound my hole every chance you get." His son's grimaces were being replaced by pure ecstasy. He was grabbing Brock's ass, pushing him deeper and deeper, faster and faster.

Brock pulled out abruptly. Trevor practically howled in surprise.

"Did you cum?" he asked, poorly masking his disappointment.

"Not yet son, I want you to ride my cock."

Trevor happily agreed. He stood up from the couch so Brock could lie down. He stood for a second to admire the thick pole standing straight up below him. It was slick with pre-cum and ass juice.

"I think I need to lube it up some more." Trevor said. Without waiting for a response he handed his father the poppers and knelt on the floor again to taste his father's dick.

Brock was exploding in pleasure, not just from the poppers, but at the thought that his son was a nasty pig like him.

After he had sucked off every last bit of pre-cum and tangy ass juice, Trevor stood up and straddled the thick cock. He slid himself down the entire length with the ease of a pro. Brock put his hands on his son's muscular thighs which were flexing with each up and down motion.

"Oh yeah son, that's so good." Trevor's cock was flopping up and down and Brock took it in his hand. It was as hard as diamonds and looked ready to burst.

"I'm getting close Dad" his son told him. His eyes were practically rolled back into his head.

"Me too son." he took another hit of poppers and handed it to his son. His son took a hit too. He was bouncing up and down feverishly and Brock was bucking his hips at the same rhythm. He stroked his son's cock which was pulsating. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Fucking cum in me. I want your seed in me Daddy."

He could feel himself losing all control. He pushed his hips up violently and felt wave after wave of the most powerful orgasm rush over his body. Every nerve ending in his body was exploding in passion. He could feel spurt after spurt filling his son's tight hole. He was literally screaming in ecstasy.

His son began cumming at the same time. Jets of hot white boy cream were shooting out onto Brock's chest. One burst reached his chin and lips and he greedily licked it up, tasting the salty liquid that would one day make him a grandfather.

Trevor collapsed down on top of him. They were both breathing like they had just run a mile. Brock put his arms around his son and held him tight.

They both lay there like that for a while. Father with his son's cum drying on his chin, son with his father's cum slowly trickling from his ass.

It was Brock who broke the silence. "Do you wanna go upstairs and take a shower together?"

"Yes, but first, can we do it again?"

The End

12