Mom's Best Friend

Story Info
Some lessons are best learned at home.
728 words
3.28
91.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home from university annoyed as I had just been given a poor mark for a presentation I had given. It was disappointing, considering the amount of effort I had put in. But what was truly upsetting was that the teacher was in fact my Mom's best friend. She had been a friend of the family ever since I could remember and I thought she would look after me.

To take my mind off it I decided to relieve a little sexual tension. I pulled out a porno and sat back on my bed. The images soon got me in the mood as I watched an older lady dominate a younger man and girl.

I took hold of my manhood as it started to swell and stroked the head. Pleasure started to radiate from my groin.

Suddenly my bedroom door was pushed open and Gloria, my teacher, entered my room! Faced with an unexplainable situation I just sat there stunned.

"No wonder your presentation was so dismal this afternoon." She said, looking me straight in the eye "If you put this much effort into your studies you would be at the top of the class. I think it's time I taught you a real lesson."

My mind started to race, what was she planning on doing. I made an attempt to pull my pants up.

"Leave them off, you won't be needing them this afternoon. Take the rest of your clothes off too."

She had such a forceful voice I felt I had no choice but to follow her instructions. As I removed the rest of my clothes my cock was standing to attention.

In silence she beckoned me over to her and started to stroke my straining member.

"Get down on your knees" She commanded " Now lift up my skirt. You will learn to please me you little slave boy."

I was looking straight at her naked flesh. She obviously didn't make a habit of wearing panties. Suddenly she forced my face into her crotch.

"Taste it slave boy as deep as you can."

I pushed my tongue in as far as it would go; the smell was intense but only fuelled the fire in my own crotch. I licked her pussy up and down and focused on her pulsating clit. She seemed to be pushing my face harder and harder into her crotch, thrusting her hips at the same time until all I could do was try to sneak a breath when I could. Suddenly my mouth was filled with a warm liquid that made me gag. She was pissing into my mouth.

"Swallow it you filthy slave," She commanded, "Take every last drop." The taste was making me sick and yet I was more horny now than I can ever remember being. Even as a teenager I have never experienced this level of intense sexual need.

The urine flow started to spill out of my mouth and run down my neck and chest. It served to excite my nipples, which were both standing out like little soldiers.

She kept my face up to her drenched pussy as her whole body started to shake. Her orgasm racked her body and she screamed in ecstasy.

As it started to subside she loosened the grip she had on my head. I cleaned her pussy and inner thighs as best I could with me tongue but my attention was taken away by the pain in my balls.

Looking up at her for approval I took my cock in my hand. She grinned at me in a way that made me want to be to eternal love slave. To submit to her every command and to please her no matter how dirty of humiliating it was.

She spat on my cock.

"You may finish yourself off" She snarled "But you must catch all your come in this glass" She had brought with her a glass from the kitchen. It didn't take long for me to reach an amazing climax especially with her watching my every stroke.

My come jetted out like never before spraying into the cup.

"Now drink," She said her eyes burning with sexual desire. I took a deep breath and swallowed the contents of the glass. "That is all for today little slave. Tomorrow you have your next lesson, don't be late for class..."