Mom's Best Friend

Story Info
He's caught naked with a porno by an older woman.
1.7k words
4.07
368.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Betty is going to be dropping off a package for me around 11:00. Will you answer the door and put the package on the kitchen table for me?" Michele called to her son.

"Sure, no problem," Pat called from upstairs.

Pat was George and Michele's 20-year-old son who was home during a break between his first and second semester in college. He had grown into a nice looking young man, standing nearly 6'2" and weighing 200lb. He had nicely trimmed dark brown hair and deeply set blue eyes. He kept himself in shape by working out daily at the college health and fitness center.

Betty Wilson, a long friend of Michele's was 49, and had been divorced for nearly six years. Even though she was more than twice his age, Pat had often fantasized about having sex with Betty. She was a petite woman, standing only 5'2" and weighing less than 115lb. Despite her small stature her breast size was a full 36D. She kept her auburn hair trimmed short, and with her black rimmed glasses, she always reminded Pat of a prim and proper school librarian. Pat was convinced this was part of the turn on for him. During the past six years or so Betty would often drop by George and Michele's house once or twice a week. And during her visits Pat would try to sneak peeks of her thighs as she crossed and uncrossed her legs and adjusted her skirt while sitting on the couch. She often wore her semi-transparent white blouse revealing her bra and well-formed breasts would drive Pat nearly crazy. More often than not, after, or even during these visits, Pat would make an excuse and rush upstairs to his bedroom and lock the door. With Betty's image planted squarely in his mind, he would slide out of his pants, and after just a few furious strokes on his cock, would cum what seemed like gallons.

Now he was a sophomore in college and living on campus. And though he had been involved with two or three girls his same age, all of it consisted of just heavy petting. He was still a virgin. And to be honest, during more than one of those heavy petting sessions, he closed his eyes and imagined the girl he was with was Betty. Was it normal to fantasize about an older woman? If not, he didn't care. Betty had provided him with many nights of orgasmic ecstasy. The thought of seeing Betty again after a 3-month hiatus was arousing, even if it was just for a moment as she dropped off the package for his mom. I have a package I'd like to give her, he thought, and smiled.

It was only 9:00am and Betty wasn't due to arrive for another two hours. He couldn't wait that long. He searched in his closet for his stash of porn videos and selected one. No one was home, his father was out of town on business, and his mom wouldn't return before 4pm. Why not just watch it on the wide screen downstairs, he thought. Pat finished unpacking his clothes and took a shower. He dried off and figured he could forgo any clothes. He admired his body in the mirror, his cock began to expand a little with the anticipation he held in his hand. He gave it a few strokes and headed downstairs with the video.

It was 9:25. That gave him plenty of time to watch the video, jerk off, get dressed and hopefully be able to answer the door without a raging hard on pointing at Betty as he received the package. He put the video in, rewound it, and hit the play button. He fixed himself a coke, and then walked back upstairs to get a small jar of vaseline from his parent's bathroom to assist him. He could hear the faint sound of moaning coming from the downstairs television.

"Damn, where is it?" Pat said aloud, as he rummaged through four or five drawers. After searching for several minutes, he found the jar sitting almost directly in front of him on the sink counter.

"Finally" he muttered, as he took the jar and a towel, then headed back downstairs.

As Pat came down the stairs, he caught the faint smell of something familiar. It was perfume, but not his mother's. At the bottom of the stairs he stopped. He found the source of the perfume . . . Betty. She was standing just beyond the foyer no more than three or four steps inside the family room. She was staring at the television. When Pat saw her, he tried to turn quickly and run back up the stairs. Then he heard her voice.

"Pat?" Pat tried unsuccessfully to wrap the towel around his waist and hide the vaseline.

"Mrs. Wilson, I . . ." he stammered. He could feel the heat rise in his cheeks. He dropped the towel to the floor. He was standing in front of his fantasy with a hard on pointing directly towards her. He was able to pick up the towel.

"Pat, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were home. I told your mother I would be dropping off a package for her at 10:00 this morning." Evidently Pat's mom had misunderstood.

"The door was unlocked so I . . . I'm sorry." Pat was caught with a porno video playing right in front of his mom's friend, and not only that, but it was the woman he had secretly fantasized about for years. And he was standing directly in front of her wearing nothing at all but a smile and holding a jar of vaseline only partially hidden by the towel he was holding.

"Mrs. Wilson, I'm sorry about this," Pat said, as he avoided eye contact. He wanted to get to the video and shut it off. He had never been so embarrassed in his life.

"I'll turn that off," he said, starting to make his way around where she was standing. He had wrapped the towel around his waist but his hard on made the biggest point.

"It's ok if you want to leave it on," Betty said.

"Huh?"

"I don't mind, I've seen them before," she said. Pat stopped and turned to face her. She had an expression on her face Pat had never seen before.

"You . . . have?" he asked.

"Of course" Betty moved toward him and took hold of the towel around his waist. Betty opened the towel. She stared down at his cock and smiled.

"Have you ever watched one of these videos with a woman before?" she asked. She slowly stroked his cock, squeezing the head between her thumb and finger.

"Uh, no," he stammered. Betty knew George was out of town until the next day and Michele wouldn't home until late in the afternoon. She slowly ran her hand down to his balls.

"Would you like to watch one with me?" she asked in a soft voice. Pat couldn't believe what was happening.

"I would like to watch one with you very much," Pat said.

"I'll keep our little secret, but you have to be a good little boy and do as I say."

"Anything, anything you want." He closed his eyes as her pace quickened and her grip tightened around his cock. She stroked him while they spoke.

"I really want to watch you jerk off for me, but I'm going to suck your cock instead." She leaned into Pat and kissed his mouth. She let the kiss end but never stopped stroking his hard on. Pat was primed and ready.

"First things first." Betty walked back and locked the front door and closed the blinds in the family room. She took the jar of vaseline from Pat and said,

"I don't think we'll be needing this tonight" as she set it on the coffee table. His head was spinning. She took him by the hand and led him to the couch. Betty was wearing a knee length plaid skirt and one of her semi-transparent blouses. Her skirt slid up to her mid thighs when she sat down, and through her blouse he could see the outline of her nipples. On the television screen a man was slowly licking a blond woman's breasts, and she was moaning with pleasure.

"Suck my tits", Betty asked.

She didn't wait for his answer, and was already unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh yeah," Pat said.

Betty slipped out of her blouse and then unhooked her bra and let it fall by her side. Her beautifully full breasts and bright pink nipples were now in view to Pat. Pat gasped.

"They're wonderful."

"Then be sweet to them and eat them up," Betty sighed. Pat dove between her breasts, moving from one to the other, kissing, licking and sucking. Betty cradled his head in her hands. She began to moan softly. She reached down and began to stroke his cock. Pat could not control himself that much longer, yet he wanted to explore his fantasy for all it was worth. Soon they began to copy the couple on screen. Betty stood Pat up and took his raging hard on into her mouth. She sucked on the shaft and licked the head. He moaned and knew right then and there he was going to blow his load in her mouth.

"That's a good boy, your going to cum for me when I say so."

"Yes, oh this is so fucking good." Pat was ready and Betty wasted no time.

"Cum baby, cum in my mouth. I want to taste you." Pat didn't have to be asked again and he shot the first load onto her tongue. She squealed like a school girl.

"That's it, give it all to me." She worked his dick with her hand and he shot a second load and then a third. She took his cock into her mouth, down to his balls. Pat tried to make her stop but she fought him off. She sucked him dry.

"Your such a good cock sucker, I have fantasize about this... my god, stop, please, your driving me fucking nuts!" Betty loosened her suction and looked up at Pat. The couple on the screen were fucking, the woman was on all fours and this huge cock was ramming it into her from behind.

"You wanna fuck." She got on all fours and fingered her pussy as Pat's cock was once again beginning to get hard. He rubbed the head of his cock between her cheeks. His cock slid in easily and quickly found she wanted it as bad as he did.

"Fuck me Pat, fuck me hard." He did as he was told.