Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was giving her foot long strokes in rapid succession when her eyes fluttered open and she gazed up at me.

"You... your still going? Oh, God, what a man! What a fuck! What a stud! Fuck me, keep fucking me!" She was really close to coming again when I shifted the angle and started to really move over her clit. It only took a few more strokes before she was crying thru her second cum.

I remembered what she had said. I didn't want to end this anytime soon. So I kept pounding her. I drove her thru at least six orgasms and at the end her arms and legs were only loosely wrapped around me. She was hoarse from yelling and crying and it was almost pitiful the way she was begging me to stop. She was worn out! All she could do was lie there and take it. And I was finally ready to give it to her!

I ripped myself away from her and sat on her stomach. My dick stood straight up in front of me. It almost reached my sternum. And when I pressed it flat between her boobs the head landed with a thump on her cheek as she turned her head away.

I just smiled down at her amazement as I gathered up her melons in both hands. They were too firm for me to be able to press the nipples against each other but they did manage to enfold my ankle thick shaft. I rocked back and forth above her, squeezing her tits around me. I used my thumbs to strum her erect nipples to even greater prominence. They were so hard and stuck up at least an inch!

I leaned forward a bit and drooled saliva over my dick to provide some lubrication. That made it easier for me to move faster and faster between the biggest tits I'd ever handled. It felt marvelous!

When it was time I pulled my self off her, snapped my dick from between her boobs and crammed it into her mouth. With a roar of completion I jacked my self off all over her face and between her lips She did her best to keep up with me but when I was finally done there were streaks and clots of cum in her hair, all over her face and dribbling from her open mouth. Taking some pity on her I squeezed out the last of my cum onto her tits!

It took her several tries to swallow up the huge load that I'd dropped on her. But at last she was licking her lips and sucking off all the jizm that she had collected with her fingers. And as she pulled herself together she smoothed my cum over her breasts with both hands.

When she was done she carefully stoked my dick with both hands to make sure that she had gotten it all. I think she was a little startled that my cock started to get hard again as she fondled me.

"My GOD! You can't be ready to go again after that huge load, can you?" she wondered aloud.

"Why not?" I responded as I handled her nearest breast with one hand and cradled my ball sack with my other hand. "You have the biggest, sexiest tits I've ever seen! And I usually have to cum a couple of times to avoid blue balls!" I was bragging, but it was true!

"Well, you're going to have to give me some time to catch my breath and get a shower, Dick! I've never been fucked like that before in my life!" Her plush lips gently kissed my dick head and then, with a groan of effort, she managed to get out of bed and staggered into the bathroom.

I gave her a couple of minutes after I heard the shower running and then I joined her. I could see thru the glass door that she was rinsing out her hair and, as I watched, her hands moved over her massive breasts, down her trim stomach and then her fingers started to run in and out of her cunt. I couldn't be sure if she was pleasuring her self or if she was trying to clean her self out.

But then I recalled that I hadn't actually cum in her pussy. So I decided to correct that omission.

As I stepped into the shower she looked over her shoulder to see what was poking her in the ass. It was my dick, of course. I hadn't lost any of my erection and my stiffie was pressed up against her in the small shower.

"Oh, I do like a man with persistence", she said as she ran her hands up and down my erection.

"Face the wall," I instructed her. When she did so I drew back and dipped my hips low enough that I could slide me cock head into her pussy.

I could hear her groan over the sound so the shower as I plowed my way into her. When I reached as deep into her as I could from this position I straightened my legs and lifted her off her feet!

She was completely impaled on my huge dick, her feet were inches off the floor. And she was loving it! She did her best to wiggle and bounce on my stiff member as I lifted and dropped her. She was gasping thru an orgasm when I turned off the shower and carried her back to the bed. I stopped in front of the full length mirror so she could see herself impaled on my dick. She was dangling from my hard-on. Her hands went up to caress her tits and then one dropped to stroke her pussy lips that were stretched tight around my dick.

I maneuvered us over to the bed. I sat down and slowly pulled her off of my cock. She collapsed on the mattress. Placing her in front of me I gently slapped her lips and face with my erection. She was giggling and laughing as I did this. She was enjoying the way I smeared my dick around her face and her tongue kept darting out to taste my cock as it went by her mouth.

Her tits were at just the right height to let me tit fuck her. So I did.

"Come on, Tits, lets put these huge melons to work," I told her. She just looked up at me and mashed herself around my cock. She was really good at giving a tit-fuck. It only took her a few minutes to get me to the point where I was ready to blow a load.

I pulled myself from her grasp and jacked my dick over her tits. She held them up so I could splash my load all over her upper chest and tits. When I was done she spent some time licking up my offering before pulling my dick to her to suck up what was left.

We snuggled for a few minuets while she handled my semi-hard erection. When the time came she rolled over and while rubbing her tits against me she nursed my cock to a full hard on. Then she rode me like a cowgirl and leaned over me so I could suck on her nipples!

She had a great time, riding me to orgasm anger orgasm. When I was ready to cum she jumped off and again jacked me over her boobs. She really liked directing my spurts and making sure I covered both her nipples. She had a hard time reaching those perky paps but she managed to get each one into her mouth so she could nurse my jizm off them!

We kept at it for a few mores hours. When she dropped me off around the corner from home we were both wrung out. We shared a long kiss and promised each other that we would do this again some time soon.

I'm looking forward to it. Those basketball sized knockers are a blast!

12