Mom's BFF

Story Info
Ashley cums for a visit.
2.7k words
3.45
70.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mom is divorced and had invited a girl friend of hers over to her house. So my Mom calls me up and asks me if I can pick Ashley up from the airport at 2 pm so I told her I could and she said she could not get off work until 5:30 so it got to be around 1:30 so I had to run a quick errand and pick up some cleaning so after picking up my cleaning. I arrive at her terminal and it was a few minutes past 2 when I hear over the intercom that the flight she was on had just landed and a few minutes later my Mom's friend shows...

"Well hello Jason!! You are looking good! You've lost weight and working out haven't you?" as she is hugging me.

"Hey Ashley!! Thank you! You are looking well too! What are you about 44 now?"

"You know us ladies, we don't discuss are ages sweetie!!"

I am always had a crush on Ashley. I ail describe her to you all.

5'9/135 lbs/Red Hair/slight olive skin/Green eyes/ C cup. When she was in her 20's she modeled some.

"Jason, how is your Mom doing?"

"Oh she is fine! She would of loved to have been here to pick you up but her boss needed her to put together some papers at the bank. Are you hungry or thirsty?"

"I am a little hungry. I only ate breakfast this morning and its already burned up. I just grabbed a quick bagel and coffee."

"Ashley, how is your son doing? Is he still in High School?

"Yes, he is. He is a Junior. He is with his Dad this week?

"Oh, so you are divorced too?"

"Yep!! Seems guys today just want to screw around with others. No loyalty! Enough of that!! Lets get my bags and hit the road!"

"Okay!"

So after picking up her 3 bags and loading them into my car. We decided to stop and eat mexican food.

"Do you like mexican food Ash?"

"Yes I do! Its my favorite! How did you know?

"I remembered!!" as I was grinning.

So we pull into the restaurant and both ordered margarita's and I ate the #4 special and she had the #2 special. After 2 margaritas each and a late lunch we decided it was time to leave.

"I got this Ashley! Don't even think about paying!"

"Oh thank you!! You are such a sweetie!! Are you seeing anyone special?"

"Oh I had a girlfriend for awhile and we lived together but her job had her move to another State. We are still friends though."

"That's good!! Glad it was not a nasty break up!"

Pulling into the house and bringing her bags in. I showed her the guest room which was next to my bedroom :) After dropping off her bags into her room. She says...

"I need to freshen up a bit and I will meet you shortly in the living room."

"Okay"

So I move into the living room and set down in the recliner at my Mom's place and received a phone call from my Mom...

"Did Ashley's plan come on time?

"Yes! I took her out to eat too! We went to that mexican restaurant near the airport. That we like to eat at. She is in the bathroom freshening up as we speak."

"Okay! I won't be home until 7 tonight. We had a customer come into the bank wanting to buy that old Miller Place on 2nd and Ashford Street today!"

"That's good! I will let her know you will be late!"

As I hung up with my Mom Ashley comes into the living room wearing some workout pants and a tank top with a sports bra underneath!! VERY NICE I must add.

"Oh man it feels good to change clothes and put on these old things. I love lounging around in these clothes. They are like those good old faded jeans you just hate to get rid of. Was that your Mother who called?"

"Yes Mom said she would be late. The bank was in charge of this old guys estate and it sold today. She said that she will be home around 7 ish."

"I see!"

"Is there something you would like to do?"

"Not right now. If you don't mind. I might go into the basement and workout a little bit. You are welcome to join me, if you would like? I need to get some of this fat off my big ol butt!"

"Ashley!! You look great I am telling you! Oh and your butt its perfect!! I will change clothes and join you though"

"Oh are you the flirty one!! Thank you for the compliment!!

So she left to go down stairs as I went into my old room where I kept some clothes. As I got into my room all I could think about was Ashley's round perfected ass!! What a huge turn on it was!

So I decided to leave my bed room door open to undress hoping she might pass my forgetting a towel in the bathroom. The bathroom was right across from my room. So as I was naked looking through my chest of drawers I hear foot prints coming this way...

"Oh I am sorry!!" As Ashley took her right hand covering up her eyes so she could get a towel out of the bathroom. As she got her towel she turned around and I noticed out of her eye she was staring at my cock! She left and I got dressed and made my way down to the basement.

"Ashley, I apologize for what just happened. I sometimes forget to clothes my door while I change. I also apologize for you seeing my erection. I just got a little hot seeing you in those workout clothes. "

"Oh Jason i should be the one to apologize I should of called out your name before walking down the hall. In regards to your erection. I am absolutely flattered that you got excited! Its nice to know that this "39 year old still turns guys on!!" ( winking and smiling).

So I decided to test the waters some more and took my shirt off before heading over the weights. As I was taking it off she says...

"Oh you are gonna really make it harder for me to work out now!"

I said..."Well if you got it, flaunt it!! You are welcome to join me and take yours off as well!"

Smiling she says,..."Yeah you would like that one, wouldn't you? Besides, I am your Mom's best friend and what would she say and think?"

"I said well I am 26 years old and my Mom would say "You are your own man!! You can do what you please! You have a very nice body Ashley!!"

"Yes I can tell you are into me!"

"Well aren't you into me too?"

A pause under heavy breath as she has been working out...

"Yes I think your cute but still your my friends son and I do not think it would be right if we started dating or what if your Mom came home early and found you and I having sex?"

So at this point I could tell the tension was rising and I made the decision to walk over towards her and grabbing her hands and planting a kiss on her soft lips. I whispered to her..."We still have close to 2 hours!"

So I grabbed her by the hand and took up her upstairs and into my Mom's room.

"We are gonna have sex in here? No If we are lets go into your room or the guest room. I would not feel comfortable doing it here.

So I took her hands again walking her over to the bed pushing her softly on the mattress removing my pants and taking off hers.

She says, "I really don't feel comfortable here. I want to have sex with you but lets go somewhere else please!"

"Oh we are having sex here!! I said

Putting her legs over my shoulders and placing my hard cock into her pussy.

Pumping her hard and harder...

"I am gonna fuck you so good! I have wanted to fuck you since I was 15" I said to her.

A couple minutes later I drop a load of semen into her sweet honey whole. I guess I got a little to excited.

"I guess I am a little nervous. I do not normally cum so quickly!"

"Well maybe we are not suppose to do it." Ashley says.

So we both put our clothes back on and both made my Mom's bed up and left her room.

"Jason, if you would like maybe we could try again late tonight or tomorrow if you would like?"

Ashley and I both took showers not together in case my Mom did come home quickly. So after taking showers My Mom comes home and asks me to poor her some wine.

"Oh what a long day it was! Glad its over!! Where's Ashley? "

"Oh she and I were down in the basement working out and she is in her room changing clothes."

"HEY girlfriend!! How are you? "

"Mona, I am well!" How about you?"

"Ash! I am well just too long of a day!. I am hoping in another 6 months I will be able to retire from the bank."

"Oh that would be good. What would you do then? Ashley asks

"Well lets see! I have always wanted to go to Europe and then maybe start up a little online store selling high dollar perfumes and lingerie."

So the chatting went on for a couple of hours before my Mom called it a night.

"Well good night son! Love you!! Love you too Ash!!"

"Love ya too Mom!"

"Ditto Mona!!" Ashley says..

So Ashley and I chatted for another hour. I wanted to make sure my Mom was a sleep before asking her if we can continue.

"Ashley, would you like to continue from earlier?"

"Yes!! Are you sure your Mom is asleep? I would hate for her to see me on top of you riding you! As she says it giggling.

"Yes, my Mom is out!!"

So she gets up from the couch and takes me by the hand and walks us into my room and shuts the door behind us. She removes her clothes and says "I even trimmed down there earlier. You like it?"

"Ash! You could have a full bush and I would still love it."

Lying on the bed and with her index finger points to me to cover over to the bed. So I get undress and make my way over to her. French kissing her on the lips making my way down to her flat stomach and kissing her belly button making my way to heaven I spread her legs and ran my tongue across her pussy then started licking it vertically before sticking my tongue up in her getting her all hot and wet. She begins to let out these soft moans...

"oh, oh ohhh!"

A couple minutes later she whispers too me as I am still eating her out..."I take it in the ass also! I bet you jump on that one quickly. Won't you?"

I raised my head up and said "I'm still working!!"

Her moans get louder...

OHHHH. OHHHHHHHHH. OHH!!

So I get up and she turns on her stomach with her legs hanging over my bed and she spreads her legs so that her whole is seen. So I bend over to give it a quick kiss on the cheek and a slap on the other cheek. I reached in my night stand drawer grabbing some jelly to lube up my cock and to put some around her hole before entering. As my head enters she lets out a soft moan and says...

"Take charge sailor!!"

Humping away I feel I am fixing to let out another load of semen into her ass...

"Oh this feels so good!!" I shouted softly. I drop a load of semen into her ass and followed up with...

AAHHHHHHHH!!

So I remove my hands from her hips and turn her back over and begin to suck on her breast. She says "Having my tits sucked is my biggest turn on! It drives me wild!!" Cupping her breast with one hand and sucking away and licking her nipples and pinching them with my lips. She lets out...

"Oh GOD!! OOHHH GODDDD!! Grabbing my hair shoving my head into her chest!! She lets out a huge orgrasm...

F U C K M E!! OHHH FUCK!!

She says, "Momma is worn out now!! Thank you" and kisses me on the lips. She grabbed her clothes and left and I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face telling myself "I just fucked my Mom's best friend!!"

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs. and biscuits!!

"Wow Mom!! Something smells good! Where's Ashley?" As I give her a hug.

"Oh she is in the guest bedroom talking to her son. She has been a really good friend to me." As though my Mom already knew what happened.

"Yes, she has been! I am glad you have such a good friendship with her."

"She thinks a lot of you son!! She told me this, this morning. She said you all had a good time talking last night? That's good!!"

"Yes we did have a good time last night! I think a lot of her too."

"Hi Jason! Did you sleep well?" With a shit eating grin on her face.

"Hey Ashley!! I did sleep well! One of the best nights of sleep Ive had in awhile! How about you?

"Oh Man I went right to sleep!!"

"Breakfast is served!!"

As we are eating breakfast Ashley says, "Mona whats your plans today?"

"Oh Ashley, my boss called me earlier and said I did not have to come in today after working hard yesterday. So I thought you and I would go shopping and do some girl talk! Is this okay with you?"

"Sure! Maybe Jason could run me into town real quick. I need to run by the bank and wire money to Josh his truck broke down and its gonna cost him $300.00 to get it repaired. Do you mind Jason running me to the bank after breakfast?"

"No, I don't mind!"

So after breakfast we left to run the errand and as we got into my car Ashley reaches over with her hand and starts rubbing my leg working my way towards my cock!

"You know I haven't given you a blow job yet?" so I told her I know a good location behind this motel thats secluded. So we reach the destination and we undue our seat belts and I lift my butt in the air to undue my jeans and pull them down and she leans over to put her lips around my semi hard cock and going up and down with with her mouth. She even playfully bites the head a little. After a few minutes I cum in her mouth and she leans back up and wipes off her mouth and says..."I do not need to go to the bank.I just wanted a chance to suck your cock." So I lift my ass up and pull my pants back up and turn the car back on to head home.

When we arrive home my Mom says to Ashley "You have something on your blouse"

"Oh its probably some butter that got on there!"

"No it was not on there earlier. Reason I know is I love that blouse. Where did you get it?"

"Okay, Mona I am gonna level with you. Jason and I had sex a couple times yesterday and I gave him a blow job a few minutes ago."

"You did what with Jason??"

"Mom, Ashley and I are in love!"

"Yes Mona we are!"

"Well Im glad for you 2 but also disappointed at you both that you would have sex in my house."

"Mom, I am an adult and so is Ashley! Its not like you haven't had sex at your parents house. I specifically remember you telling me that Grandpa caught you sucking a guys cock behind his shop, right??

"I am speechless and this argument you win!!"

Ashley and I dated for awhile before splitting. My Mom and her are still friends. The way we ended our relationship was good! She will always be my favorite!