Mom's Big Bed Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holly and Tanya?"

"Oh hell yeah! Don't let the whole yuppie thing fool ya! Holly and Tanya are into the 'thing' too! They've been a part of it for a couple of years actually."

Stunned was the only thing that described me. I was awake now. Mom rubbed my face and neck and shoulders and rolled those hips and after about ten minutes of kissy fucking, brought us both off in a smiling leaky pair of orgasms that dripped yet another puddle stain on the cushion under my ass, adding to the signature of sex funk on that that piece of furniture. It was like when you graduate and everyone signs your yearbook. All my female relatives had left a little girly funk there, now Mom and I had marked a bit of territory on the gigantic pillow bowl.

Mom gave me a nice big wet kiss with a ton of tongue. Then she kissed me again on my chest and neck. The wave music combined with the orgasm and the wonderful feel of the pillows had just the right effect. It was a sleeping pill.

"Somebody's going to drift off with his cock in Mommy!" I heard her say. It was about 10:30 on a Saturday morning. My cock was up inside my Mom. I was wallowing in bliss without a care on this planet! Mom gave me one more thing to be happy for...

"I think we'll nap for a little bit with your cockie in me, then lets get up and fix some lunch and some more Martinis. So far you are proving to be the perfect student but you have more lessons this afternoon,...with your aunts and me if I can drag them away from the office on a weekend! Now let's sleep."

By the time she started to say these words I was barely hanging on to consciousness. A light cool breeze had blown across the courtyard and combined with the way I felt and the music I was sinking into the pool of "out" everybody normally hits when the party is just too much for them. By the time she said SLEEP I was on the edge. A moment later I was gone but excited about what was to cum...I mean COME!