Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

Story Info
The women of the family prepare the son for his first date!
44.7k words
4.7
79.5k
123

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm back with another chapter in the Mom's Big Bed Series! This time, all the female relatives help Ian prepare for a Friday night date over the course of four days. Enjoy and if you like what you see... don't forget to comment and vote!

*****

MONDAY

The Alarm went off at 6:00 AM. I jackknifed upright in bed between Mom and Grandma. My Grandmother rolled over and shut the alarm off and Mom nudged me in the ribs get up and at 'em. We let Grandma sleep a little longer while we pulled on running attire and went for another morning three miler.

This time there was no sex at the half-way mark. We just turned at the billboard and came home. We went straight into a half hour of weights and then Mom gave me a smack in the ass and told me to hit the shower. It was 7:10 now. I had time for breakfast with my mom and grandma (who had done her morning yoga routine with my mom while I was cleaning up for school).

Grandma said that after breakfast she was going to get back in her Volkswagen bus and make the drive back her teepee for fresh clothes and pack as though she'd be with us for a few weeks. She had a few ancient hippies who watched the place from time to time (you might call the free-loaders or squatters), and she said they agreed to look after the property and keep the raccoons out of it while she stayed with us. I assumed, "watch the place," meant "live in it for free" and eat everything in sight while smoking up all her shit but she told us she'd had them look after the place before and she hadn't had too much trouble from them.

Mom said she'd drop me off at school and then she'd come home afterwards and shower up before getting off to the office. We live close enough to my old high school that back then, I could either walk or she'd give me a lift there. My car was always an option but it was at the moment a "work in progress" and until me and my friend Keith got it back together, it was going to be in the far corner of our three car garage up on blocks. I needed to generate some income to alleviate my "transportation issues." It was bad enough I was going to be living at home while in college - did I have to make it unbearable by having the women of my family drive me everywhere?

Anyhow, Mom said I would probably need to walk home from school. No biggie for me there. An extra fifteen minutes wouldn't kill me. She told me that she'd text me if she had any changes but she was certain she would be at the office for a while as a late start meant a late end for the day for her. Mom drove me to school and as I got out of the car she had some words of advice for me.

"You know that hickey on your neck Ian?" she said as I stepped around to the other side of the car to kiss her goodbye. I nodded.

"Well," she whispered, "that is going to be a ticket to popularity this week for you. Milk it for all its worth!" I looked a bit confused.

"Silly," she said wrinkling her nose at me, "you know people are going to see it. You need to act like it is no big deal. You're gonna be pressed by people about it and you should just toss around a made-up name. Let them press you for a bit and then let it out that 'Holly' did it to you."

"HOLLY?" I said, "Tanya's Mom? But she didn't have anything to do with this." Mom looked at me like I should have gone to school on the little bus.

"Ian," she said being patient, "you are just pulling a name out of the sky and tossing it to them. You, tell them about some girl named 'Holly,' an older chick met you on Friday and how you both 'hit it off!' It won't be a lie that an older woman did it to you. You are just going to make like she was nineteen or twenty...oh, and make sure she is not from around here in your story! Oh and now I have a question; who is this girl you want to get at the end of the week for a date?"

"Michelle Nicoletti," I answered.

"Well," Mom said, "let the rumor mill work itself a bit and then talk to her late today at school about Friday night and see what happens. Now give me a kiss!" I leaned into the car an gave my mom a "little boy" smooch on the lips and she pulled my head close and slipped me the tongue for the briefest of seconds! I had to look left and right to see if anyone in the other cars saw...they hadn't. I was lucky.

"That is for TONIGHT," Mom said, "oh, ...and that reminds me. You have 'date practice' this evening at six with Auntie Maria. She is going to take you on a car date. You need to get your studies done in study hall like you usually do!"

"I will Ma," I said, "bye!"

"Bye hubby!" said Mom before she winked and drove off. I had to look around again to see if anybody was listening but again, everyone was too wrapped up in getting into the school or yacking with friends to worry about, what "Ian's Mommy" said to her son before she drove away. I headed to homeroom.

It went just as Mom predicted. I was asked by somebody (a dude name Chris with a big mouth), about my hickeys. I said they were nothing. He immediately pointed them out to a girl named Veronica who had an even bigger mouth.

Again I made like they were nothing but I pulled my head down into my sweatshirt hoodie-top like a turtle and they razzed me. That was all it took. After bell for first class and we were out in the hallway, Chris went one way and Veronica went another day. The viral nature of school gossip took over and for me it was like I was letting gravity, wind, or sun power work for me! I really didn't need to do anything.

By second period bell, I had people coming up to me and asking me who "her name" was. I leaked to another big mouth named Jerry that her name was Holly and that she was an older chick who I'd met on Friday and then we saw each other Saturday and even Sunday before she had to drive out of town. I then headed off like I was late for class. Jerry's big mouth and the ability to exaggerate did the rest!

I ran into my closest friends Keith, Eddie, and Eric. We were pretty tight and still are even to this day. They asked me where I had been. They didn't see me walk into the schoolyard that morning. I told them I had a late breakfast and had caught a ride just in time for the bell to homeroom. Then Eric broke the obvious tension and asked the question as he pointed at my neck wounds,

"So did you get laid?" I thought for a second and answered in what was not telling a lie,

"Dude, more than you could EVER imagine!" I was then subjected to a round of high fives by my buds. About that time, a few cool stoners came down the hallway and joined in with the high fives. It was validation of a sort. I had sown the seeds of a reputation and it was the "right one!"

Much later at the lunch bell, I got a few more high fives in the cafeteria from some of the jocks that I played basketball and football with earlier that year. I noticed also that some of the "uber popular" kids waved at or nodded their heads as they walked into the cafeteria. The best thing to happen to me other than the approval was the disapproval, (and disapproval works stronger than approval when it is handed out by people who are considered to be part of the establishment).

I mean, I had two dirty looks of contempt from teachers since the day began and all the kids in class could see why. I also remember the disapproving look I got from the lunch lady. She was a full blown "churchy" puritan and her look of scorn at my neck badges in front of the other students only solidified my position!

I didn't spot Michelle Nicoletti until I'd sat down for lunch with Kieth, Eric, and Eddie. We were joined by a couple of guys from the basketball team, Calvin and Mickey. As we were sitting and joking Michelle walked by with her two sidekicks, Adriana and Sienna.

Michelle was about six five months older than me and she carried herself with an attitude that said 90% of the people at our school were unsophisticated dweebs and complete losers. She wasn't mean or anything. She just enjoyed acting like compared to her; nobody had ever been anywhere or done anything worthwhile and she could be a little "stuck up." Her two followers, Sienna and Adriana were the same; about four months older than me, very stylish, and they took their cool, "Oh so seriously!" What's more, they wanted everyone to know it! It was all name brands with them and name dropping with them.

My sights were set high it seemed. What I DID have going for me was that I had dated girls in the school before and they had never been complete outcasts, fatties, or lepers. I also had said, "hello" to Michelle a couple of times and she'd been in a few classes of mine previously.

In fact, I'd noticed she had said "Hello" a lot to me lately. What's more, I even had noticed she'd watched me from the bleachers and held eye contact longer than normal when I'd played basketball at some home games. Something told me my chances were better than usual with this girl despite the fact that I suspected on the other hand that I could be in over my head! I was wrestling with two voices in my head that said, "she's out of your league," and "she is into you if you don't blow it!"

Another big thing I had going for me, (besides these badges of "carnal courage" on my neck), was the fact that the three girls were so conscious of the "good girl/bad boy thing" and right there I saw an opportunity! All three you see considered themselves to be "too tragically cool" to be good girls that would gravitate to good boys. They were "Rumple Minze commercials" in training really when you got down to it, y'know what I mean ...the kind of studious girls that got a kick out of pissing off their dads in all those "Girls Gone Wild" videos!

That could be my "way-in." It didn't hurt that most of our senior year was gone so everyone who was going off to college wanted one last fling before heading out to some university or college for the "big-four-year-sleepover." Of course most of all what I had going for me was the fact that I'd had more experience packed into one weekend then anybody in this school could have imagined!

Michelle and her two "BFF's" sat down a few seats away at the next table while me and the guys continued to talk. She made eye contact and smiled. I got the squishy feet of a guy who just a week earlier had been a total virgin. Then for a half second the entire weekend flashed through my memory and steeled my courage. This was followed by an inner "George Clooney" voice monologue that flashed through my head saying,

"Dude she looked at you; DAMMIT DO NOT LOOK AWAY! It's not like you are ugly or like you're about to get beat up by a fifth grade bully on some playground. IT IS JUST A GIRL, RELAX... OK GOOD...now don't stare like there is a village missing their idiot someplace! Dammit. Look her back in the eyes and smile! Are you smiling? Good job, nice micro smile! You learned something this last weekend apparently!"

"George" was right there in my corner and talking me through things. Hey...if you're using an inner monologue to speak to a girl you want to ask her out on a date...whose voice better for you to hear? That's right, and George was inside me head - so I just let him do the driving.

"Now make it one of those smiles that say, 'I am friendly, I am happy,' and, 'ain't it a great fuckin' day!' Ok... good kid. Keep smiling...good...not too much... and now cut the smile and go back to talking to your friends like Eric said something interesting, and... wait I think... YES IAN! YOU DID GOOD KID! - SHE SMILED BACK - I just saw it! Ok kid, you keep talking to your friends but if you need me just page me n' I'll be in your head."

And with that, my inner monologue of confidence was gone. I was alone again, well alone with Eric, Eddie, Keith, Calvin, and Mickey. I could still see Michelle out of the corner of my eye as I ate and talked and pretended to listen to the guys. After a few minutes or so as we were finishing lunch, Michelle tried to get my attention.

"Hey Ian," she said to me. I looked over and she was staring right back at me. I shifted around in my seat. As luck would have it, I butt dialed George in my head by accident and he picked up right away.

"Ok kid," George said, "I'm back!" I just let George talk in my head and out he came from my mouth.

"Hi Michelle," I answered back (or George did, taking the wheel). She smiled a bit and looked at me with big moon eyes that could stun a horse, they were so big and blue and round.

"So.. how come you finished basketball but you didn't go out for spring track? You were so good last year!" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, "I was just kind of tired. I wanna just finish up now and graduate so I didn't mess with sports this spring. I am thinking about ASU in the fall and I have a lot of other things occupying my time so it was just too much." She wrinkled her forehead and frowned in disappointment saying,

"Aw, that's too bad, we could have used you. Are you still running?"

"Yeah, every morning lately," I said trying look disinterested and smiling without doing a goofy smile. It wasn't a lie - I'd run every morning the last three days with Mom.

"So you are going to keep it up for college... I mean, working out and everything?" she asked.

"Yeah, I don't see a reason to stop. I just don't know what I want to do with it all or if I want to use it for anything," I said to her again with a tiny little smile that said, "I don't have a big head and that I am not about bragging."

"It looks like somebody has already been using IT for something!" interrupted Adrianna staring directly at my hickeys. She smirked and giggled with Sienna over this. Michelle shot her "the look," and Adrianna looked down at her lunch like she'd hadn't been given permission to be witty and been slapped down for it.

"Perhaps that's why you've been "tired" and "occupied?" observed an equally catty Sienna. Michelle shot her "the look" as well. Sienna and Adrianna's smiles and giggles were interrupted by Michele's foot kicking them both in the shins in an effort to get them to behave. As the two squeaked and yelped from the patent leather rebuke just below their knees I saw the whole thing! George came back into my head.

"You just saw that right Ian? She just smacked them down because they were wrecking her game, and screwing things up for her. SHE JUST DEFENDED HER TURF! Ok now, stay focused. It's all good. Now tell her you have to get going. Wait, let me say it, I can fake embarrassment and humility better than you; I'm an actor."

"I gotta run," I said to Michelle, getting up with the dudes and acting like her friends were lame and annoying. Actually they were both kind of cute in an annoying way but hey...I was working Michelle!

"Ok," Michelle said turning back to me, "I'll talk to you later?" She flashed her moon eyes at me like she was apologizing for her two friends and at the same time; her "later" was a later like she was making a reservation to speak to me instead of just "whenever."

"Yeah, OK!" I said with a smile in a way understood her meaning and that it would be nice. I did that apparently without George's direction but he wasn't mad.

"Good job kid!" he shouted in my head, "That was an excellent! You didn't spazz out and the best part was you didn't sound all needy and overly grateful that she spoke to you. Now just get up and walk off with the guys to class. If you need me - like I said text me...oops I gotta take this call! Gotta go!" With that, my inner monologue of coolness left and I was on my own walking out of the cafeteria with the dudes.

I looked back over my shoulder and saw her looking straight at me. I turned up the corner of my mouth in the faintest of smiles and she smiled and made the teensiest of waves back by lifting her fingers from the table. I was now a true believer in my inner monologue which was totally my imagination I know, but if you are ever in a situation like that you can use my little trick! Just ask yourself, "What would Clooney do?" I have pulled that trick out of my mind a dozen times and it never fails me!

Anyhow, the rest of the day at school was uneventful to say the least. I got my homework done in study hall. I had a pop quiz in World History class that I had no trouble maxing even though I had only taken notes and not dug into the chapter too hard in the past week. It was a good day except that after lunch I was a little sleepy from burning the midnight oil when it wasn't being used for a lubricant!

With the final bell, I walked home with Keith an Eddie (as they lived along the route home). Again the guy's asked a little more about "Holly" but I said there was not much to tell and I was able to get them to change the subject. As I got through the door of the house I had a change of plans in the form of a call on my cell phone from Mom.

She said she'd been contacted by the two granny porn starlets, "Anna-thesia," and "Vicki" from Saturday night at "Club Discretions." They wanted to see me. She told me to grab her camera from the bedroom and to be sure to bring a data stick as they wanted to book some time for me to do "something special."

She gave me the address to their subdivision and I could see that it would be about fifteen minutes away on my bike. I said goodbye to Mom and she reminded me about the "practice date" tonight with Auntie Maria. I told her I wouldn't forget and that whatever it was with the two old ladies I'd get it done and be back home in time to get out the door with my kinky Aunt.

If I had thought that the earlier events of the day were working in my favor all I can say is "Hang On" to what came next! I peddled over to Anne's condo and found her unit number. I heard her and Vicki talking inside as I knocked on the door along with another female voice I had never heard before.

From inside I heard Anne say, "Oh wait, that's him!" while Vicki and the other woman laughed at something that somebody had said. The door opened and there was "Anna-thesia," standing before me in a blue silk robe; glass of wine in her hand, bare legs, bare feet and with a broad smile beaming back at me. Behind her Vicki stood, in another blue robe with a glass of wine in her hand.

Standing next to Vicki and finishing off her wine was none other than Dana Hayes, a mature genre adult film star who I'd recognized immediately from her movies on the internet. She was dressed in a business-style outfit with a short dress and long jacket and she had a portfolio under her arm. She looked like she had to be someplace.

"Ian baby!" Anna-thesia shouted at me, "Its a party now! Come on in!" She grabbed me by the arm and pulled me inside her apartment. Anne began the introductions.

"Ian, you know Vicki, my girlfriend of course. Also may I present Dana Hayes! She is an old friend of mine and Vicki's and she has been in the adult film business about as long as we both have! I first met her in Los Angeles back in the 1990's and now that some of the studios are relocating here, she is relocating down here to Phoenix as well."

Ms. Hayes shook my hand. She was a tall blonde woman with a big bosomed Mae West kind of build that bordered on that of an elderly "milk maid." I wouldn't qualify her as a BBW but she was not what you would call "wafer thin." That was ok, I had seen and "appreciated" enough of her "MILF" and "granny-genre" adult films with my right hand that I wasn't going to let a few round curves of pleasing plumpness make me turn up my nose. In fact I was awestruck! She spoke.

"So Ian," she said locking her eyes onto mine, "Anna and VIcki told me you are the 'New Talent' they discovered at Discretions? I'm looking forward to possibly someday working with you, and hopefully sooner rather than later!" I looked at her still dumbstruck and then remembered I had the power of speech saying,

"I'd like that a lot." She could see that I was a little out of my element and at the same time had been knocked off balance by the whole thing. She smiled warmly and said,