Mom's Big Bed Ch. 13

Story Info
Ian has his "big date" and then comes home to big sister.
17k words
4.7
55.5k
106

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm back with another chapter of Mom's Big Bed...Thank You for everyone who requested it. Here it is, my Mother's Day Present from me to you!

Happy Mother's Day!

FOUNTAINPEN67

*****

The Alarm went off and jarred mom, grandma and I wide awake. Ma and I headed out for the morning workout while my grandmother went through her series of yoga poses. The three of us then tossed down some breakfast before Mom gave me a ride to school.

On the way to school, Mom again pulled over and we swapped out. She had me get in the driver's seat and then had me head for another detour up into the canyon; her head bobbing in my lap executing a wickedly sloppy blowjob as I drove. I came five minutes into the drive and then executed a U-turn as Mom swallowed my boy-batter and rose up to check her makeup in the visor mirror. When we arrived at school we parked and as I got out of the still running car, Mom walked around and got in. She pulled me into the open window for a quick kiss saying,

"This is for luck lover! Don't say anything to blow it with Michelle. Remember tonight is the big night and I want to taste that girl's pussy juices on that cock of yours when your big date is over!"

"Don't worry Mom," I reassured her, "I got it covered!" And I did; I really did! The events of the week had all come together and jelled my confidence for me. I wasn't the same guy who'd been caught by his mother a week before jacking off in the pool and smoking her weed. No... not by a long-shot! The rest of the day seemed to be a testimonial supporting that fact.

I hit the school building and again people walked-up the hallway and hit my hand in what seemed like an endless stream of "Hi -Fives!" I had the glowering stare of the "holier than thou" lunch lady follow me around the cafeteria like a judgmental heat-ray (which only served to cultivate my esteem even further). I had my buddies at lunch all joking in hushed tones about what was coming tonight. I even had a wonderful hand-holding session with Michelle as soon as she walked into the lunch room (late as always), and motioned her girlfriend strap-hangers away so that I could move over and sit with her.

It wasn't as much hand-holding as it was her and me holding hands for about two seconds while we ate before her hand left mine and wandered over to my inner thigh. I mirrored her movements as we made small-talk for several minutes and she made big beautiful cow-eyes at me; wrinkling her nose as she spoke. Teenage pheromones, hormones, smells, and juices were wafting all around us it seemed. Again just like before; when my confidence flagged a little bit, BOOM - into my head popped my inner monologue with George Clooney's confident devil-may-care voice ready to coach me!

"OK KID!" George shouted inside my skull, "What we got here... WHOAH! she's got a hand on your inner thigh... good job kid! Now don't for Chrissake get nervous... This is not the first time a chick has grabbed your thigh... just the first time for this one. GOT IT?" I stayed calm. Michelle spoke.

"I can't wait until tonight," she said giving my hand a squeeze, "I got so ...freaky excited last night that I got out online!" She had a little quiver in her voice that sounded all bubbly; like she'd been rolling in a basket of puppies all morning. She definitely didn't sound like the uber-cool chick I normally saw who thought everyone was so tragically lame. She was giddy. George broke into my head again and told me he'd answer for me and to just let him drive the boat for a bit as my mouth said his words with,

"Yeah, so what did you see?"

"A bunch of nasty inspirational stuff," she whispered at me biting her lip and wrinkling that nose again while her hand kneaded my thigh like a loaf of rye. Her hand slipped a little closer down my thigh towards the rest o' me, (if you get my meaning).

"Really" George in my head answered, "and what kind of nasty stuff was that?"

"MMMMnnn," she giggled, "some online stories; stories of guys and chicks doing things to each other. I read for a while, then I slipped my jeans off!" My leg got another squeeze and her hand again slid a fraction of an inch closer to "me." George gave me a nudge and I gave her thigh a squeeze too. I slid my hand down her thigh about the same distance of travel has her hand had just done. George kept talking.

"So then what did you do then Miss naughty-girl?" He said in a tone that dripped with mockery; like she needed a good bare-assed spanking. She pouted her lips and batted her eyes at me saying,

"Hmmm well... I seem to remember streaming a couple of videos of naked people doing all kinds of things to each other,"

"Did you?" George said as I raised my eyes pretending to be surprised and shocked.

"...and I got into my bed with my computer," she said with a naughty little puppy-whine. Her hand squeezed me again and slid a little further. So did mine along that thigh of hers.

"Oh I take it you didn't work on your homework?" George asked as I cocked one eyebrow up at her and did my best smirk.

"No, my hands were too... BUSY! (giggle) I got all freaky nasty with myself," she whispered.

"Really," George said playing stupid," and where did you get nasty with yourself, bad-girl?"

"Right where you want to fucking slide your hand right now bad-boy! (giggle) I want to roll you up in a fucking ball and have you for lunch and dinner right now, - lean closer!" I did. She sniffed me and closed her eyes like she was smelling fresh bread. I'd seen Mom and my other female relatives huff in my scent like this; she was revving herself up. She continued with,

"You know what? I want your fucking hand up there too, along with the rest of you!" With that; her hand moved down the rest of the distance and her fingertips brushed the seam of my blue jeans. She gave my dick and balls a squeeze under the table! Without waiting for release authorization from George, I reciprocated and slid my hand down the rest of the way to the crotch seam of her jeans and pressed and groped against her puss-mound through the denim. HER EYES WENT WIDE AND HER MOUTH DROPPED OPEN! George immediately shouted in my head,

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT KID? I DIDN'T SAY 'ENGAGE CLEARED HOT'; ABORT! ABORT! ABORT! ALL UNITS PULL BACK OFF THE TARGET!' WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? Kid back that fucking hand out of there NOW!" I yanked my hand out of the way. A second later the bell rang for class with its loud and jarring BBBBBBRRRRRIIINNNNNNGGGGG!

"Ok kid look, you proceeded without being told to do so and you probably frightened this one off, but there are gonna be other girls and ya got college next year... lots of girls there away from home with daddy issues who'll be happy to let you wear 'em like a sweater around your neck so don't worry an.."

George's conciliatory pep talk was interrupted as Michelle sprang to her feet. She pressed her body next to mine and kissed me hard on the lips with everybody but the janitor watching! Before she stepped off to class she gasped at me,

"Six O'clock at my house! You got condoms?... Oh don't worry, I've been on the pill for two years now! I just want to see you tonight. I JUST GOTTA IAN!" and she was gone. The rest of the day went slow for me. Too fucking slow; every minute of school seeming to hang like cookie batter to the bottom of the bowl and not NEARLY moving fast enough for me!

I walked home. My phone buzzed in my pants while I walked. It was Mom.

"I have a surprise for you sweetie!" her voice rang out.

"Mah?" I replied.

"Hi little brother! You have been SUCH A BAD BOY! You've got some explaining to do!" It was my sister Linda. I took longer and quicker steps the rest of the way home.

Back at the house I got a rather warm reception. When I pushed open the front door and tossed my book bag down, Mom Grandma and my sister Linda were waiting for me in the front den on the sofa! They all got up at once, (apparently laughing off a good joke that one of them had just told). My sister shot across the room (half hopping and half skipping like a nubile little pixie in her spanky pants, cutoff t-shirt and bare feet). She squealed and threw her arms around me saying,

"IAN! Awww little brother - I missed you so bad!" She squeezed me tight like she was going to hug the stuffing out of me; continuing with, "Mom and Grandma told me everything; every ... last .. thing, and I think that is so cool! WELCOME TO THIS THING OF OURS LITTLE BROTHER! Yaaaaay!!"

She hopped up and down with excitement and continued to hug and squeeze me like she was having a sugar fit! I looked at her. She hadn't changed at all. She was the same ole' "big sister Linda" who I'd grown up with; always hugging people and always excited and happy.

She also was just as pretty as ever; what with her short brown hair, her hazel eyes and high cheekbones; all set above a slender five foot four slightly curvy ballerina body that was accentuated with her smallish 34C boobs. She kissed me on the cheek and then she did something unexpected as I hugged back; she raked her tongue with its metal tongue-stud up and down my neck, causing my cock to rush with blood. I soooo wanted to feel that stud raking up and down my cock!

I turned to her, somewhat surprised. She simply smiled her little pixie smile dropped her hand down to the package in my jeans; giving my junk a good hard squeeze. Her lips swallowed mine next before I could say anything and her tongue darted deep into my mouth; attempting to give me a dental exam apparently! Mom and Grandma back at the couch howled with laughter, clapping their hands.

At first I tensed up but then I just gave in. I dropped my hands to my sister's ass clutched and at her rump cheeks. I kissed back, pushing against her tongue with my own. Her hand came up from the bulge in my jeans and underneath my shirt, groping my chest. We broke our sibling smooch and Linda stared into my eyes saying,

"Like I said, they told me EVERYTHING! I think it's so FUCKING HOT! C'mon dear little brother, I want to sit down at the couch and catch up on... things!"

She took me by the hand and we sat on the sofa in between Mom and Grandma. We talked about me heading off to University that fall and how she was so excited she'd be going to ASU with me! She was happy that nearly all of her freshman year credits had transferred.

She also said with a quick wink to Mom and Grandma that it be so good being able to "watch over her little brother" and "look out for me!" More snickering from Ma and Grandma followed. The whole conversation she snuggled me up close and tight; her arm around me and her other hand groping my knee and leg while she fucked me hard with her eyes. Yep, it was clear to me that Mom and Grandma had told her the whole damn thing; the sexual hijinks over the weekend at the pool, the swing club on Saturday, the swing party on Sunday, (hell they'd even spilled the beans about my website and my foray into the adult film industry.

"I have a ton of ideas for your website idea little brother," Linda told me as she stroked her hand up and down my inner thigh, "and of course just like the rest of the women in this tribe; I want in! I want to be able to post some of the freaky shit I've done and some of the nasty pics and films I've have. It's gonna be awesome!"

I told Linda sure thing and that I'd love to see her ideas. She also mentioned it would be a fun project for us this summer (once we didn't have to worry about school anymore). Mom and Grandma agreed.

In the back of my head I couldn't believe it. I mean; here I was sitting on the sofa (talking to my sister Linda about a porn website I was developing as she felt me up), and all THIS with my Mom and Grandma sitting to either side nodding about what a great idea it was! It funny how a week of weed, booze, and absolutely nasty incestuous relationships can turn reality on its ear! It was so fucking weird on so many levels...and so fuckinghot!

"I also heard," said Linda sliding her fingertips up to my zipper, "that SOMEBODY has a date with Michelle Nicoletti tonight!" I nodded.

There was a vigorous tug of her fingers and my fly went ZZZZIP! My sister's hand burrowed into my jeans straight through to the hole in my boxers; finding my cock. She held it and grinned at me.

I still remember how freaky it felt! The girl whom I'd called "Sis" and fought with for all those years now had her hand upon my dong. She ran her hand up and down the shaft before taking it up the bell of my cockhead; sliding around a little bit of my pre-ejaculate with her thumb and driving me crazy! She kept her eyes locked on mine with a twisted mischievous smile on her face. She pulled her hand from my pants and sucked my pre-cum from her thumb.

"MMMMMM... Mom n' Grandma!" she said looking at them both after savoring the little clear dribble of sibling syrup on her tongue, "you were both right; he's yummy!"

She was met with giggles an nods from the other two women. It didn't hurt that Mom and Grandma were both high; apparently having blazed up some weed with my sister when she'd arrived through the door earlier. Mom had left work early specifically to be here when my sister came through the door. This was so fucked up but so hot n' horny in a sick perverted way!

"So little brother," my big sis said to me, "as long as you are dating Michelle I thought you should know something." I raised my head to show Linda I was all ears.

"I've had her older, sister Amy," Linda announced as calmly and matter of factly as if she was mentioning the traffic had been thick down the interstate for the drive home today.

"You did?" I asked.

Amy was Michelle's big sister. She was Linda's age and they'd been in the same grade and classes in high school. Amy was now a freshman at ASU where I and Linda would both be going to in the fall.

"Yeah," Linda said leaning close to me and grabbing my belt buckle, "and after tonight if all goes well; we'll have both had one of those sisters! I did Amy my senior year...now you are going to nail her lil' sis Michelle; just like it's a family tradition or something! The thing is - we gotta ensure that Michelle has a good date tonight! You know what that means?" I played stupid and shook my head but I knew damn well. Linda giggled and told me anyway,

"You need to blow your load a few times before hand so you don't cum too fast with her!"

"And we," said Mom, "are just the three broads to take care of that problem! Linda drop your brother's pants down to his ankles and get down on your knees between his legs."

Linda had my belt buckle undone and popped my jeans open in no time! In one fluid movement she then yanked my jeans and boxers down from my ass to my sneakers with a wicked grin on her face. She then took up a position down between my legs, pushing my bare knees apart; obviously no beginner at such things! Mom and Grandma moved to either side of me and started fondling my dick and balls; cupping and tugging away just inches from Linda's smiling kisser.

I just leaned back against the sofa cushions, just relaxing and taking my medicine. Mom and Grandma both caught little droplets of pre-cum on the tips of their fingers and stuck them in their mouths like they were "licking the bowl." They cooed and whispered sweet filthy nothings to me; tickling and raking their nails upon me and making me squirm hot as hell.

At last Linda became impatient. She told the other two harpies to push off and let her in as they'd both had me for days and she was just dying with curiosity to see what I was like! My big sister seized my cock in her hands and leaned her head forward into my lap.

There is that wonderful moment of excitement with a girl who is about to give you head for the first time. You remember it; how it felt and what the mood and energy of the event was. I can recall what happened next just like it happened five minutes ago. Linda brought my cock up to her face; slapping my dong against her cheeks and chin, teasing me and making me want desperately for her to suck on it as Mom and Grandma's hands stroked my flanks, belly and balls.

Sis then puckered her lips and drummed on her mouth with my dick; making popping sounds; like I was some bizarre toy she'd pulled from the package. Her pierced studded tongue shot out of her lips and she touched the underside of mushroom head of my cock with the tip; scooping up a slimy glob of pre-cum and pulling it back in her mouth before running her tongue out again to lick up and down my shaft like her little brother was an all-day sucker. She brought the end of my knob to her chin and looked up directly into my eyes as her mouth opened. A second later she sucked me into her greedy kisser in one big gluttonous gulp!

My ass actually left the sofa cushion slightly; it felt so fucking good! I let out a loud AAAHHHHHHH! OOOOHHH! as Mom and Grandma smiled at me with unblinking eyes; continuing to rub my flanks and tummy as my sister used my dong to test her gag reflex. Linda bobbed her head up and down like she was absolutely ravenous; slamming me deep into her throat and making wet shloshy sucking sounds as she played bumper pool with her tonsils. I could feel her tongue stud raking up and down the underside of my cock and it felt abso-fucking-lutely AWESOME!

Mom now set her hand on top of Linda's head. She grabbed my big sister's short brown locks and made her daughter's sucking warm mouth run up 'n down my shaft. Soon dribblings of her saliva began to trickle down and collect around my balls. My mouth hung open and all I could do was gasp and moan as that lovely mouth of my sister with that wicked metal tongue stud brought me closer and closer to cumming with each tugging wet slurp!

Mom seized my chin in her free hand now while Grandma fondled my nuts and my sister blew me. She kissed me deeply and then stared into my eyes; grinning like a fox. I could tell this was as exciting for her as it was for me as she spoke,

"There there Ian! That feels good doesn't it? Oh yeah baby it does. It feels so fucking wonderful to have your sister do this too you... and you know what else?" I shook my head.

"Linda and you are going to do oh so much more! We already talked and she'd ready to take you tonight as soon as you're back from your date... does that sound good? Would you enjoy lying with your sister and making another wife for your harem tonight honey?" I nodded as I moaned and gasped.

"Of course you would honey," Mom said, "she wants it too; just as much as your Grandma and I want it from you baby! We are going to have absolutely yummy times together as a family!"

Grandma took over from Mom and placed her hand on Linda's bobbing noggin as my sister sucked and slurped me closer and closer. It was like Mom and now Grandma were jacking me off using the head of my sister, (and the image is stuck in my mind to this day)! Mom started kissing my neck and Grandma took my chin her free hand and kissed me hard before saying,

"You of course know this is not your only sister right Ian?"

"Well yeah," I answered, "there is Claire and Courtney and ..."

"No not from this side of the fence," Grandma said giggling and shaking her head.

"I didn't tell him," my mother confided with my grandma before resuming her hickey attack on my jugular and Adam's apple while Linda's head bobbed in my lap and Grandma came in for another kiss.

"Okay," said Grandma pulling away after lip wrestling with me for a moment, " I guess what's one more shock for you? You know how your father and his family lived up the road from me, your mother, your uncle, and all your horny aunts when they were growing up?" I nodded.